- Software Professional with 6+ of Software development experience on N - Tier, Client-Server, Heterogeneous, Business to Business and Business to Client Application.
- Software Professional with good knowledge on SDLC. Participated in gathering business requirement, Analysis & Design discussion, have good command on development, unit testing, deployment and production support.
- Experience in Developing business domain applications, with good knowledge on Java, JSE, JEE technologies like Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JMS, JDBC, JPA, JAXB, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAAS, JNDI, and maintained managed and deployed these applications on JEE containers like WebSphere, WebLogic.
- Good working experience and sound knowledge in various open source frameworks like SPRING, HIBERNATE.
- Good Knowledge on service oriented architecture, published services as web services, messaging systems and hands on working experience with Web Services, WSDL,
- Expertise in using Modeling and design tools like Rational Rose for developing UML Activity diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Class diagrams.
- Proficient in database development: Oracle, Java stored procedures, SQL query optimization, PL/SQL and JDBC.
- Experience in using various configuration management tools like Gitlab, SVN and CVS.
- Extensive knowledge of Front End technologies like HTML, CSS, Java Script, AngularJS.
- Experience in configuring application domains Web Logic Application Server and IBM Web Sphere.
- Worked Extensively on WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, and JBoss Application Servers.
- Expertise in the Administration of WebSphere Portal Server and WebSphere app server
- Competent in building high performance, robust, scalable products in middleware technology.
- Proficient in Oracle database, SQL, MySQL, PL/SQL.
- Good Experience in using Log4j for logging and debugging purposes.
- Having good knowledge on Creating and maintenance of Virtual machines in VMware.
- Used JMS for sending messages between clients.
- Profound experience in Design, Development and Implementation of applications using JAVA/J2EE (JSP, JSF, Hibernate, Spring), XML, XSD, WSDL, REST, SOAP, SOA, C, C++, C#, Python, PHP, Ruby, Perl, Unix, ETL, jQuery, AngularJS, AJAX, Bootstrap and Hadoop ecosystems.
- Knowledgeable in developing applications using Eclipse, building them using Maven/ANT and deploying them in application servers like Web Logic and Web Sphere.
- Possess strong communication and Interpersonal skills. Can quickly master and work on new concepts and applications with minimal supervision. Attention to detail, thoroughness, tenacity and an investigative drive to discover the underlying causes of technical problems.
- Authorized to work in United States with sponsorship
Languages: Java, C, SQL, PL/SQL.
Technologies: J2EE, JDBC, JPA, JSP, Servlets, JMS.
Markup Languages: HTML, CSS, DHTML, XHTML, XML, XSLT, JQuery, Angular JS, Ajax.
ORM technology: Hibernate.
Servers: Web Logic, Web Sphere, JBoss, Tomcat, Jetty, Jenkins.
Applications Frameworks: Spring 3.0, Bootstrap, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring IO, Spring Data.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server.
Operating Systems: Windows, Red hat Linux 9.
IDEs: Eclipse, STS, Net Beans, Web Logic, RAD.
Version Control Systems: Gitlab, CVS, Subversion, WinCVS, Tortoise SVN.
Tools: Maven, Ant, JUnit, Log4J, Visio, Star UML.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Responsible for gathering system requirements, feasibility study, system analysis, design and development for the new module.
- Design and develop java restful services that communicates with the postgres database on the backend and returns json format data using Spring, Jersey restful, JAX-RS, Hibernate.
- Consumed restful web services and soap web services from different applications within the network.
- Maintain Git branches during project development. Conduct merge and using maven to build and deploying the services to jetty server.
- Using the agile scrum methodology with a 2- week sprints to complete the tasks efficiently.
- Worked on Eclipse for developing interface modules and web application using Spring MVC.
- Migrated the applications from Spring namespace 3.x to Spring boot 1.5.7.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and Log4j 1.2 to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Used Quickbuild and Jenkins for the CI/CD of different applications.
- Used VersionOne to track the issues and defects.
- Responsible for closing the backlog of production related issues.
- Involve in wrap-up meetings and in estimating the timeframe for each story and deployed the applications and services on server for each iteration of the agile software development.
- Implemented the Java 7 features like multi catch block statements and try with resources for avoiding the improper shutdown issues.
- Used SVN and GitLab to manage the versioning, merging the code and migrated the code from SVN to GIT.
- Used Jenkins for the CI/CD of different applications and wrote Jenkins groovy script for automation of build jobs.
- Configured local environment such as Jdbc, Webservice urls and Qcf's using WebSphere Server and configuring property files.
- Used checkmarx, NIQS scan, Dynamic scans for finding the critical vulnerabilities in our services and applications.
Confidential, Kansas City, KS
- Involved in the complete SDLC including the design of System Architecture, development of System Use Cases based on the functional requirements.
- Involved in Daily Scrum (Agile) meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories, participated in retrospective and presenting Demo at end of the sprint.
- Designed and coded controller classes using J2SE that would talk to real hardware controller to access their states and gave the user control over the hardware through the multithreaded UI.
- Used Spring Boot framework for building cloud Micro Services and to develop Spring-based application radically faster with very less configuration.
- Wrote SQL stored procedures and views, Reviewed normalized/Denormalized schemas for effective and optimum performance tuning queries and data validation in OLTP environments.
- Created Single page application using Backbone.JS and Node.JS to handle the data flow.
- Analyzed the Maven dependency management in the base code to annotate the dependencies on to Spring Boot application into Gradle for Micro Services.
- Implemented API controllers (SOAP and REST) and web services client classes to interact with downstream systems.
- Back-end Java developer for Data Management Platform (DMP) and building RESTful APIs in front of different types of SQL storage engines allowing other groups to quickly meet their Big Data needs.
- Analyzing requirements for Optimization and tuned the Hadoop environment to meet the business requirements.
- Did data analysis for various version changes of EDI messages on different sub-systems.
- Review medical/health care claims denials and payer requirements for corrective action and prevention in the future.
- Developed persistent layer using Hibernate, Spring and JSP, JSF.
Environment: Java, Agile, J2EE, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Spring, Hibernate, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Ajax, jQuery, JSP, JSF, XML, SOAP UI, WSDL, Oracle, SQL Server, ANT, Log4J, Unix, Clearcase, WebLogic, JBoss, C++, C#, Python, PHP, Ruby, Perl, ETL.
- Involved in all phases of Designing and Development of application.
- Created Class diagrams and Use Case diagrams from design specification using Rational Rose.
- Worked in Waterfall Methodology and involved in the project discussions.
- Implemented action classes, form beans and JSP pages interaction with these components.
- Designed and developed the application using Struts Model View Controller (MVC) design Pattern.
- Developed Struts Action Forms, Action classes and templates and performed action mapping in struts.
- Extensive use of EJBs for middle tier component to implement the business logic.
- Developed an automated application using JMS for messaging and JNDI to interact with the Server.
- Implemented Service locator pattern to invoke EJBs through Struts.
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue.
- Configured the data mapping between Oracle and SQL Server and tested performance accuracy related queries under SQL Server.
- Extensively used the JDBC Prepared Statement to embed the SQL queries into the Java code.
- Implemented logging using log4j.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Tomcat Application Server was used for deploying the application.
- Created SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Functions.
- Having good knowledge on Creating and maintenance of Virtual machines in VMware
- Skilled at Software development life cycle (SDLC) and Agile programming methods.
- Have working knowledge of defect tracking tool JIRA, ServiceNow. Directed, trained, coordinated & supervised the duties of operations, personnel in build and release processes.
- Developed highly qualified design and architectures of n-tier applications using JAVA/J2EE (JSP, JSF, Hibernate, Spring), XML, XSD, WSDL, REST, SOAP, SOA, C, C++, C#, Python, PHP, Ruby, Perl, Unix, ETL, jQuery, AngularJS, AJAX, Bootstrap and Hadoop ecosystems.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.