- Extensive experience in Java - based Enterprise application Design, Development, Integration, Implementation and Deployment.
- Extensive experience in web technologies HTML5 / CSS including Java script, JQuery, Ajax, JSP, Prime Faces, AngularJS, NodeJS, Backbone.js, JSF and advanced understanding of front-end optimization techniques and cross-browser compatibility.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams to develop applications with rich user experience that clearly meet customer requirements
- Proficient in utilization of Java, various J2EE packages, and associated technologies such as Core Java, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, EJB, JNDI, JDBC, JMS and SOAP/REST Web services.
- Experience in designing REST APIs that allow sophisticated, effective and low-cost application integration.
- Developed Spring Boot Applications using Microservices and Synchronous protocols like Java/REST
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and J2EE web services based on SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis.
- Proficient in XML related technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPaths, XForms and parsers like SAX, DOM for parsing XML into java object.
- Experience working on JBoss, IBM Web sphere, Web Logic and Tomcat application servers with rapid development interfaces as part of configuration and development of Enterprise Applications.
- Experience database development skills using SQL/PLSQL for various relational Databases like Oracle, Mysqlwork bench, SQL server and NOSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Proficient in Database development using different RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL, DB2) in various projects with expertise in deploying Stored Procedures, Triggers, SQL Queries and SQL packages.
- Experienced in working with messaging-oriented architectures using JMS, MDB and business layer using Session beans ( EJB ) and persistent layer using Entity beans.
- Experience with unit testing using JUnit and automated testing using JMeter and build/deployment applications using Maven, ANT.
- Hands on experience on Concurrent Version Systems (CVS), Maven, TDD, Ant and CI servers like Jenkins, RAD, SVN, Clear Case and Git.
- Good knowledge on message service MQ’s like IBM MQ, RabbitMQ and ActiveMQ.
- Experience on continuous integration tool like Jenkins.
- Worked on Log4J package for logging purposes and CVS, Sub Version for the version control.
- Experience in Agile methodologies, Waterfall Model, Test Driven Development , Iterative and Incremental development.
- Good written and oral communication skills and Interpersonal skills with a strong ability to excel through collaboration with team members.
Languages: Java/J2EE, PL/SQL, C
Frameworks: Spring (IOC, Core, Batch, Webflow, Security, AOP, JDBC, MVC) Struts, Hibernate.
Web Services: JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI
Testing tools: Junit, Jmeter, Jtest, Jenkins.
Application Software: Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Visio.
Web Servers: HTTP Web Server, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, IBM Web Sphere.
Version Control & Build tools: CVS, SVN, Git, ANT, Maven, Rational Clear Case.
Developer Tools: Eclipse, Net Beans and Ibm web Sphere.
Operating Systems: Windows 98, 2000, XP, Mac OS, Linux.
Databases: Oracle RDBMS 9i/10g, DB2, MySQL workbench, MongoDB, SQL Server 2005/2008.
Confidential - DE
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Participated in daily Scrum Calls and contributed effectively during discussion for effective solutions
- Involved in Object analysis, design and documentation (OOAD) of the application model using UML.
- Adopted J2EE best Practices, using Core J2EE patterns.
- Building cloud Microservices and implemented back-end using Spring Boot.
- Involved in design and development of framework using Spring MVC and Hibernate.
- Involved in Test Driven Development with Unit and Integration Testing of the Application.
- Used POSTMAN for testing the APIs directly as a part of the integration testing to determine if they meet expectations for functionality, reliability, performance and security.
- Focused on improving the Code coverage and Test coverage.
- Worked in a CI (Continuous Integration) /CD (Continuous Delivery) environment with Jenkins and Maven.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management
- Used GIT as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that must communicate with a server .
- Responsible for Requirement Analysis and Solution Development in Agile approach for the STARS project Web Front End application.
- As a member of the Web Front End team, developed and implemented responsive web pages using HTML, CSS, Java Script, AngularJS while maintaining high usability standards.
- Created AngularJS controllers, services and used Angular filters for filter functionality in search box and integrator functionalities.
- Consumed SOAP web services exposed by the backend PSRM system and performed data parsing, validations and check logic before sending these to the WEB UI.
- Implemented Microservice Architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST, SOAP.
- Got involved in user story reviews with Business Analysts, provided support for all phases of development release cycle interacting with Quality Analysts, Business Analysts, Product Owners, and Technical Leads.
- Used Spring AOP to reduce the amount of code written in controller classes and instead used joint points and point cuts to call other classes methods according to advice.
- Developed Spring Batch programs to process nightly jobs, also to run report jobs. Reports were generated using Jasper Reports.
- Design and Develop Microservices for various Activation and management activities in One Network flow.
- Implemented Testing framework using Junit for achieving test coverage for the code being developed.
- Implemented RESTful Web services in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls from Angular JS and parsed the data to client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security and OAuth2authentication protocol respectively.
- Involved in development of Single-Page Application (SPA) using Models, Views and Controllers of Angular.js as a part of team project.
- Created AngularJS controllers, services and used Angular filters for filter functionality in search box and integrator functionalities
- Involved in UI testing to ensure a smooth User experience on the website and consistency of UI elements such as Buttons, Links, Text, Sizes, Layout and more.
- Cross-Browser website compatibility testing using different versions of IE, Google Chrome, and issue fixing.
- Worked with Jenkins in setting up CI/CD pipeline for dev environment and involved in setting up GIT.
- Used Spring Boot to develop and deploy both RESTful web services and MVC applications
- Working on Apache Velocity framework to generate dynamic content based on predefined Velocity templates using VTL.
- Followed Spring MVC pattern and used View Resolver to map web pages.
- Develop database queries using Structured Query Language (SQL) to interact with databases like Oracle, MS SQL.
- Implementing JPA with hibernate entities framework.
- Writing query using ORM framework.
- Supporting the QA team with respect to bug fixes during SIT and UAT.
- Responsible for designing and developing web-based enterprise applications using Java 8/J2EE frameworks such as Spring and Servlets.
- Interacted with RESTful Web services using Angular 2 Http Module.
- Implemented Angular2/4 Services for connectivity between a web application and back end API's.
- Created Reusable Modules and Custom Directives in Angular2.0 which got used in various places of application.
- Because of Angular JS weaknesses such as loading start time and optimization for search engines, migrated from Angular JS to Angular2/4.
- Participated in Agile Development team and having daily SCRUM meeting for progress reporting as well as task distributing.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations and transaction Management.
- Implemented RESTful web services in service-oriented Architecture (SOA) to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls from Angular JS and parsed the data to client and handled the security and authorization using spring security and OAuth2authentication protocol respectively.
- Designed and created Microservices business segments and RESTful administration endpoints utilizing Spring boot.
- Consumed REST based Microservices with Rest template based on RESTful APIs.
- Used Maven for build framework and Jenkins for continuous build system. Used HP Quality center for Bug tracking in the project.
- Developed Enterprise Web services (REST) built on spring framework and consumed and generated client using Rest template and Jackson for JSON conversion.
- Developed REST clients using Spring REST template to interact with existing REST micro services.
- Used Hibernate for mapping java classes with database and created queries with Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Used GIT for source control and developed a logging component using Log4J to log messages and errors.
- Focused on Test Driven Development (TDD) thereby creating detailed Junit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing the actual functionality and wrote test cases to test the Spring DAO layer.
- Used Jenkins for continuous Integration and continuous Delivery to assemble pipelines amid organization.
- Actively used the defect tracking tool JIRA to create and track the defects during QA phase of the project.
- Used GitHub to keep up the form of the documents and assumed the liability to do the code converges from branch to trunk and making new branch when new element execution begins.
Confidential - Ormond Beach, FL
- Designed user interface screens to integrate UI components and third-party software to create solutions to business problems defined by specific business requirements
- Designed UI components, single page applications using Angular JS directives, services, and controllers.
- Implemented routing mechanism using Angular JS ng-route module, router providing services.
- Extensively used JSON mechanism to convert Java objects to its respective JSON data by consuming Rest based web services.
- Developed Service Java classes for getting information from the External System and make them as Spring beans using Spring dependency injection.
- Used Spring framework’s MVC framework to better control the presentation, business and navigational aspects of the applications
- Used different Spring annotations like @autowire, @controller, @component, @Service at different layers. Created MongoDB collections and integrated with Spring and MongoDB.
- Used Spring validation framework to implement the server-side validations and used the AngularJS, AJAX to get the data from the server asynchronously by using JSON objects.
- Created reusable components as Spring aspects to use across the application.
- Used Hibernate core interfaces, annotations, configuration files to implement DAO layer implementations.
- Created, configured Hibernate entities using annotations, mapping associations to map with data base model.
- Implemented Rest based web service using JAX-RS annotations, Jersey provider implementation.
- Integrated ActiveMQ and spring JMS API to send and receive message for the application’s restful API.
- Unit Testing the AngularJS using the Karma framework, used library manager Bower and packaging manager grunt for building the complete UI.
- Implemented Caching for Rest service using Etag and security using OAuth Security implementation.
- Responsible for configuring and deploying the builds on IBM Rational Team Concert.
- Worked with GIT version controlling system for continuous developments using Agile methodologies.
- Used JUnit for accomplishing test driven development along with Jenkins CI in an agile environment.
- Extensively used log4j to do logging of information in the application.
- Used Apache Maven for dependency management and integrated with Jenkins.
- Deployed the application on Linux server in testing and production environments
Environment: Java, Spring, Spring Batch, Hibernate 3.1, RESTful web services, Angular JS, JMS, Nodejs, Junit, Maven, Linux, Jenkins, Karma, JBoss, ActiveMQ, Oracle 10g, MongoDB, Selenium, GIT.
- Discussed with business users and generated the real use cases, sequence and class diagrams for the development of the application
- System was developed using Java, J2EE technologies and open source frameworks and application was implemented using MVC architecture.
- Involved in developing business components using spring frame work.
- Handled development of the middleware (EJB), coding both session and entity beans
- Coded the Servlets for carrying the user inputs and accessing the corresponding EJB
- Involved in the detailed analysis and design of Company Info, Order Entry and Trade Summary modules using UML/Rational Rose
- Developed database access components using JDBC
- Developed Customs tags to display dynamic contents and to avoid substantial amounts of java code in JSP pages
- Involved in developing presentation components using J2EE and Struts frame work
- Utilized Singleton and Value Object design patterns for clean and effective design and implementation
- Developed Data Access Objects (DAO) for retrieving data for features needing bulk data access
- Used IBM WSAD 5.0 IDE to develop the different J2EE components like EJB’s, Client jars, Web Modules and Application EAR modules
- Setting up the testing environment for testing followed by preparation of test plans. Extensive unit and functional testing
- Provided onsite technical support and resolved coding errors for business-critical applications for order entry and customer service, resulting in 36% improvement in quality.