- Java Full Stack developer with 7+ years of experience in full software development life cycle including requirement analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and maintenance.
- Extensive experience in developing JAVA based applications using JAVA, JEE, JDBC, EJB, Servlets, JSP, JSF, JMS and Web services.
- Very good understanding of Object-oriented Design (OOD), Design Patterns, J2EE Design Patterns, MVC, Struts multi-tier architectures and distributed architectures.
- Extensively worked on Spring and its related modules such as AOP, MVC, Security, Core, Data, Batch and transaction management.
- Experienced in developing Micro services Architecture Applications with Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring Cloud, Eureka, API-Gateway etc.
- Experience in WebSphere Portal Development using Rational Application Developer (6.0, 7.0, 7.5 and 8.0), Eclipse.
- Command in React JS for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Experienced in build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle and using them with continuous integration tools like Jenkins to create and publish application artefacts.
- Experienced in performing automation using Selenium, Java and performing Behavioural driven testing using Cucumber and Jbehive.
- Managed and Cross Trained Technical Support Team, teaching personnel Linux standards.
- Experience in IBM Workplace Content Management System IWWCM .
- Strong experience in rapid portlet development using WebSphere Portlet Factory (WPF).
- Experienced in installation, usage and management on AWS (Amazon Web Services), Jenkins and GIT for application servers.
- Installed, configured, and updated Linux machines, with Red Hat, Debian, and CentOS.
- Micros services development using Node JS with Amazon AWS Dynamo DB NoSQL database.
- Experience in all the technologies/ concepts of WebSphere Portal (5.x, 6.x, 7.x and 8.x).
- Created POC's using Node-JS, Mongo-db, Express-JS and Body-Parser to create REST services.
- Experienced in developing applications using Angular-JS, Bootstrap-JS like grids, tool bars, panels, combo-box and buttons etc. and experienced in performing Responsive web design using Bootstrap and CSS3 Media queries.
- Participated in all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Production troubleshooting, Software testing using Standard Test Tool.
- Migrated applications to the AWS cloud.
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application developed using AGILE SCRUM methodology.
- Proficient with Nortel IVR programming, Per phonics MPS 500/1000 IVR platform.
- Implemented development procedures for IVR and speech applications through Java and Web Services .
- Participated in installing and configuring of UNIX/Linux based Oracle 10g products.
- Excellent conceptual base in Implementation Methodologies, Design Patterns and Web based Architecture using web technologies like JSP, Servlets and Struts.
- Developed many distributed, transactional, portable applications using Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) architecture for Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) platform.
- Experience working on modern networking concepts and various file transfer protocols (SFTP, FTPS, SCP, FTP).
- Efficient in deploying applications using IBM Web Sphere, Web logic App Server, JBOSS and Tomcat Web Server.
- Experience using Fuse/Apache Service Mix as integration platform and Apache ActiveMQ as messaging platform.
- Good understanding of NoSQL Database and hands on work experience in writing application on No SQL database which is Mongo DB.
- Experience in developing Stored Procedures, functions, triggers using Oracle and comfortable using databases SQL Server, node, MySQL and MS Access.
- Experience in working with Version Control Tools like Rational Team Concert, Harvest, ClearCase, SVN and Git-hub.
- Experience in working with Web/Application Servers like Web logic, WebSphere, JBoss and Tomcat Servers and databases such as Oracle 10g/11g, SQL Server 6.5/7.0.
- Experience in working with Dialer Skills like CTI, Telephony Integration with Applications
- Provided post-production application support and perform project/task estimation throughout the duration of the project.
- Documentation of the workflow and development cycle from start to finish including Design specification, report generation and interaction with group and vendor services.
Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL.
Tools: and Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, JSF, JHipster, Richfaces, Easy Mock, Power Mock, JUnit, SOAP UI, JReport, Rational Rose, Apache ActiveMQ, IBM MQ, RabbitMQ, Spring Boot.
Build Tools: ANT, Vagrant, Maven, Docker, Jenkins, Kafka, GocD.
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS and GIT.
J2SE/J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, RMI, Sockets, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JMS, Java Beans, JSTL, Jakarta Struts, JSF, EJB, Spring, Hibernate, JTA, JNDI, JPA, JMS.
Methodologies: Agile, Test Driven Development, Waterfall.
Databases: Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL server, MS SQL, IBM DB2, MongoDB, NoSQL, Cassandra.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere, Web logic Application server, JBOSS, Camel.
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, DOM, SAX, DTD, XQuery, XSD and XSLT.
IDE / Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite (STS), RAD, Adobe Dreamweaver.
Testing Tools / Others: JUnit, Mockito, Soap UI, SLF4J, Log4j and JIRA.
Platforms: Windows, Linux and Unix.
Web Services: SOAP, Micro services, JAX-RPC, WSDL, JAX-RS JAX-WS, UDDI, JAX-B, CFX, Restful.
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2, S3, RDS, Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Responsible for gathering and understanding the requirements and interacting with clients
- Implemented various J2EE patterns like Singleton Pattern, Factory Pattern, Abstract Factory pattern, Data Access Objects, Adaptor (Wrapper) Pattern
- Involved in writing POJO classes and hbm mapping files to map database tables with Java objects
- Involved in writing XML configuration file for Hibernate-Database connectivity
- Used SQL and PL/SQL queries for storing complex database objects for Customer Interfaces, Payment Interfaces and Broker Commissions like stored procedures, Triggers, Functions, and Packages. Used Oracle 11g as database
- Developed Themes and Skins in WebSphere Portal 8.5.
- Worked with HQL (Hibernate Query Language) to write static queries while communicating JSF with Oracle database Extensive experience on MICRO SERVICES, Cloud-Native Applications, Spring Transaction Management, Apache KAFKA and Kafka Streams.
- Wrote test cases for react components and ran those test cases on Node.js server using mocha
- WCM Syndication has been implemented for this project.
- Used a Microservice architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers
- Implemented the function to send and receive AMQP messages on RabbitMQ synchronously and asynchronously, and send JMS message to Apache ActiveMQ on the edge device.
- Developed real time tracking of class schedules using Node JS (Express JS framework).
- With the concept of Reacts Worked on usage metrics and end to end events tracing for analysis purpose.
- Designed and developed an environment, where two Microservices of TCP/IP Networking stacks had to co-exist together making applications transparent of existence of two stacks
- Worked on application layer protocols like FTP, DNS, HTTP to handle requests on EC2 instance
- Involved in development of lambda functions.
- Converted Linux systems from local password authentication to LDAP and NFS homes significantly increasing administrative efficiency.
- Used JSF and Struts validation framework for application components validation
- Worked with core layer of framework to implement View Controller in MVC Architecture and worked with spring MVC calls
- Experience in working on modern MEAN Stack- No Mongo (SQL), Express.JS, AngularJS and Node.JS.
- Worked on WSO2 for monitoring API usage
- Extracted reusable modules from a monolithic application into libraries for use in new microservices
- Used Microservices in SOA architecture style where in Spring Boot services are provided to the other components by application components, through a communication protocol over a network
- Integrated Struts framework and Hibernate and used Spring Framework for Dependency injection
- Used RESTful Web services using Spring REST API and Apache CXF
- Co-lead the organization's Agile transformation.
- Involved in working with WebLogic server for building and deploying enterprise Java
- Involved in writing XML configuration file for Hibernate-Database connectivity
- Used AWS to deploy the project on EC2 instance
- Experience with Circle CI, GitHub, and Productive Auto Scaling (PAS) in AWS
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and check production issues in the existing EMS application and fixed bug in given timeframe
Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Knoxville, TN
- Responsible for gathering requirements from the client business unit by participating in design discussions and implementation feasibility analysis with business analysts at all levels.
- Worked on SOA to develop RESTful Web service to generate and consume services from different modules. Implemented MVC Framework to make single page applications SPAs for responsive services.
- Use JS framework such as AngularJS (for data driven apps) and Backbone.js (for heavy DOM manipulation).
- Web application development using AngularJS with cutting edge HTML5 and CSS3.
- Built the project upon the Single Page Application (SPA) criteria.
- Involved in building applications using React JS by building re-usable UI Components.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles for all new CSS that was implemented.
- Developed responsive applications using Bootstrap.js, Require.js and Node.js, D3.js which allowed the same application to be optimized for both mobile and desktop resolutions.
- Configured System.js to bundle Angular 2 version app and created Call flow diagrams for IVR applications using VISIO
- Worked on Node.js and MongoDB data store procedures to satisfy various business requirements of the application.
- Utilize Camel to integrate microservices with other microservices and RabbitMQ messaging exchanges.
- Wrote NoSQL queries and procedures to fetch the data from MongoDB for Inpatient accounts.
- Used a MicroService architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers
- Developed additional UI Components using JSF and implemented an asynchronous, AJAX communication (JQuery) based rich client to improve customer experience.
- Developed REST services using Node.JS to serve the web application with JSON data.
- Used Spring ORM Support for Hibernate to manage Hibernate Resources and consistent exception hierarchy. Integrated Spring DAO for data access using with Hibernate and Spring Validation Framework for Server side validation.
- Created Solaris Jumpstart and Linux Kickstart servers and processes to automate and standardize the installation process, reducing installation time by 35% and post-installation errors by 50%.
- Eliminated extended downtime of network and processes by installing and configuring a Nagios server to monitor Windows/Linux servers.
- Used Spring MVC, Spring ORM and Spring Security modules to integrate with MySQL database to implement persistence layer in Hibernate.
- Designed stored procedures, triggers and functions in Oracle for business-critical requirements. Created E-R graphs and relationships among different database and creation tables with low coupling.
- Developed generic database Connection Pooling with WebLogic Admin server using spring, SQL query optimization and Written Producer APIs to read the Feed files (JSON) and publish Assortments, Products to Apache Kafka Topic by using custom Sterilizers.
- Strictly followed TDD using Agile methodologies.
- Used Apache JMeter for load testing and log4J for debugging with various levels. Used Subversion for version control across common source code used by developers and deployed the applications on WebLogic Application Server. Utilized Gradle for continuous integration.
Confidential, Jacksonville, Florida
- Involving in design, development, testing and implementation of the process systems, working on iterative life cycles business requirements, and creating Detail Design Document.
- Used for polyglot programming, troubleshooting and aggregate testing.
- Implemented new features, components, and services from specs employing Java-based technologies without supervision.
- Write the SQL queries for CRUD operations, and Stored Procedures.
- Created UI mock up screens and developed screens with JSP, CSS and custom tag libraries.
- Created modules to store page templates value into JCR file system using Node.js.
- Develop build scripts using ANT or Maven for the build and deployment.
- Configured JDBC in the application server.
- Responsible for implementing Angular 2 components using CLI for provider portal.
- Created Oracle store procedures for handling and processing complex databased logics.
- Developed new features and provided support for all Identity microservices.
- Wrote complex SQL queries for creating, retrieving, updating and deleting data in oracle database.
- Worked on Java Script libraries like jQuery and JSON.
- Worked on Restful web services using Node.js and implemented mock services in Node.js with help of modules using Node.js server.
- Used Maven for build and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Designed and developed web-based software using Spring MVC Framework and Spring Core.
- Worked on the JAVA Collections API for handling the data objects between the business layers and the front end.
- Set up JBoss Server, Configured MySQL Cluster in Linux OS and installed Open Call XDMS.
- Used TOAD for all database query testing and optimizations.
- Scheduled jobs, Alerts using SQL Server Agent.
- Successfully handled JSON/XML data and carried out JSON/XML parsing for form submissions and DOM manipulation.
- Used Spring ORM module to integrate with Hibernate.
- Implemented Hibernate Framework to connect to database and mapping of java objects to oracle database tables.
- Used Log4J to capture the logging information and JUnit to test the application classes.
Environment: Java, JSP, Java Script, JSTL, AJAX, XML, EXT JS, jQuery, AngularJS, Node.js, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Tool Suite, Oracle 11g, Rational Rose, Log4j, JUnit, Maven, Web Logic, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL.
- Responsible for writing functional and technical specifications
- Extensively used J2EE design Patterns.
- Implemented the DOJO API for powerful scripting.
- Created Angular JS and Angular JS projects and node.js allows to run on server.
- Used Node.js functions and features in Angular 2 and Angular JS for file read, write, update operations.
- For updating the new modification and issues AJAX scripting is used.
- Implemented JSP, spring, Java Script and CSS for developing User Interfaces.
- For exchanging the text and communication with web service JSON is used extensively.
- Implemented Collection Framework and used the Thread, I/O functionalities for meeting access.
- Used Hibernate for database and to manage Transactions.
- Hibernate as an ORM tool for OR mappings and configured hibernate.cfg.xml and hibernate.hbm.xml files to create the connection pool.
- Had written JSP components using WCM API.
- Created WCM custom workflow as per business requirement.
- Upgraded existing UI with HTML 5, CSS3, jQuery and Bootstrap with Angular JS 2.0 interaction.
- Hibernate Persistence Strategy is used for database operations and Developed Hibernate as the data abstraction to interact with the database.
- Worked with React.JS in combination of Angular.JS, as React.JS processes only user interfaces in applications.
- Developed Session and Entity (CMP) beans (EJB) for crucial business logic
- Developed Message Driven Beans for asynchronous ordering process.
- Worked on XML Parsing (DOM/SAX), XML Schemas/DTD and XML Beans.
- Extensively used JUnit for Unit Testing
- Added support for multiple Java Native Threads calling the same Perl interpreter
- Integration with the J2EE Services layer of Unity Platform, using Spring application context.
- Introduced the spring-based architecture for the newly designed UI Infrastructure services to interact with the legacy services.
- Worked on Spring Batch to read data from UI map the data and persist to database.
- Maven is used to download the Java Plugin for developing the applications.
- Developed PL/SQL stored procedures in Oracle.
- Extensively used Eclipse 3.2 with Debugging and Development.
- Used wireframes and Rational Rose for Software design.
- Managed Source Control and Version Control using CVS.
- Followed the standards of the CMMI for the risk assessment and analysis process.
- Deployed the project in the Web Logic Application server.
- Designing JSP using Java Beans.
- Involved in Design, Development, Testing and Integration of the application.
- Implemented Struts framework 2.0 (Action and Controller classes) for dispatching request to appropriate class
- Developed using simple Struts Validation for validation of user input as per the business logic and initial data loading.
- Design and implementation of frontend web pages using CSS, DHTML, Java Script, JSP, HTML, XHTML, JSTL, Ajax and Struts Tag Library.
- Designed table structure and coded scripts to create tables, indexes, views, sequence, synonyms and database triggers.
- Involved in writing Database procedures, Triggers, PL/SQL statements for data retrieve.
- Developed using Web 2.0 to interact with other users and changing the contents of websites.
- Implemented AOP and IOC concept using UI Spring 2.0 Framework.
- Developed using Transaction Management API of Spring 2.0 and coordinates transactions for Java objects
- Generated WSDL files using AXIS2 tool.
- Used Log4J to monitor the Error Logs and Used Maven to build the application. Deployed application on WebSphere Application Server and development using RAD.
- Developed using CVS as a version controlling tool for managing the module developments.
- Configured and Tested Application on the IBM Web Sphere App. Server
- Used Hibernate ORM tools which automate the mapping between SQL databases and objects in Java.
- Developed using XML XPDL, BPEL and XML parsers like DOM, SAX.
- Developed using XSLT to convert XML documents into XHTML and PDF documents.
- Written JUnit test cases for Business Objects, and prepared code documentation for future reference and upgrades.
- Deployed applications using WebSphere Application Server and Used IDE RAD (Rational Application Developer).
Environment: Java, J2EE, JDK 1.4, Servlets 2.4, EJB 2.0, JMS, JSF, JDBC 2.0, JAXB, Struts 1.1, DAO, HTML, Java Script, XML, CSS, XHTML, DHTML, Ajax, SOA, SOAP, LDAP, Web Services, WebSphere, JSP1.2, JSTL, IBM Web Sphere 5.0, Oracle 9i, Hibernate 3.0, Spring 2.0, DOJO, PL/SQL, SQL, Windows XP.