- Around 4+ years of IT Experience in Project analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment of Web Based Applications using Java/J2EE.Actively involved in each phase of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in making Responsive web pages (RWD) using Bootstrap, RESTFULAPI web development and media queries and Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting existing code.
- Exception handling, Java API, I/O Multi - Threading. Experience in Object Oriented analysis and design, UML (Use Cases, Sequence and Class diagrams) and Rational Rose.
- Expertise in XML and related tools and technologies like XMLSPY, XSL, DTD, SAX and DOM Parsers.
- Experience in developing web applications using Java, JSP, Servlets and JavaBeans.
- Experience and proficient in OOPS concepts, design and techniques with front end development
- Expertise in Web Services Technologies like, JAXP, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAXB, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, Restful, JMS and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Experience with Object Oriented Design (OOD) and Object-Oriented Analysis (OOA), UML associated Tools such as Rational Rose Accomplished a series of internet/intranet projects with RUP and Java-based applications with different IDEs such as IBMRAD 7.5, Eclipse3.x, Borland Together, XML Spy, Dreamweaver, Firebug 1.6, Rational Rose 2000, PL/SQL Developer, TOAD.
- Experience in deploying, configuring and administering application servers such as IBM Web Sphere, WebLogic, JBoss, JAX-WS, Glassfish and Apache Tomcat.
- Expertise in implementing Design Patterns like Singleton, Controller, MVC(Model View Controller), Session Facade, Service locator, DAO, DTO, Business Delegate, Factory and Abstract Factory, Decorator, Observer, Adapter and Strategy.
- Worked on the SPRING framework like SPRING IOC and SPRING DAO, JDBC Templates, Transactions, Security, AOP, MVC, ORM etc.
- Expertise in writing JUnit test cases using Junit Frameworks like Mockito and JMock.
- Strong knowledge on working with Jasmin-Karma, Protractor for client side unit testing and Experience on working client side build tools like NPM, Grunt, Gulp, Bower.
- Extensive experience in working on projects with Waterfall and Agile methodologies such as Test Driven Development (TDD) and SCRUM.
- Experienced with JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking.
- Worked in wide range of environments, with IDEs like Eclipse, Net Beans, and with SVN and GIT.
- Experienced in working in AGILE based development environment and participating in Scrum sessions, and expert in creating Templates, Mockups, and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts.
- Experience in A/B Testing Unit Testing (Jasmine, Karma), Integration Testing and Automation testing (SELENIUM), and experience with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Accessibility Testing.
- Hands on knowledge of writing code in Scala.
- Performed configuration, deployment and support of cloud services including Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to work independently as well as in a team, experienced in interacting with Business/Technology groups.
- Experience in implementing Web Services in-order to communicate between different distributed components using SOAP protocol using ApacheAxis2.0, JAX-WS and editors like XML Spy and SOAPUI.
- Created Real-time Reporting systems and dashboards using Adobe Flex, Xml, MySQL and Perl.
- Proficiency in multiple databases like Mongo DB, Cassandra, MySQL, ORACLE and MS SQL Server.
- Developed and used SQL, PL/SQL (Triggers, Stored Procedures, Functions, and Packages Used tools like PL/SQL developer, TOAD and ERWIIN.
- Experienced in working with different version control systems like SVN, CSV and GIT.
- Good hands on Experience in Use Case writing and Sequence diagrams development In Rational Rose and MS Visio.
- Experienced in build, deploy multi module applications using Maven, ANT and CI servers like Jenkins.
- Created EAR files & deployed on Web Sphere using ANT deployment tool and Apache Ant framework.
- Excellent analytical capabilities with strong communication skills.
Languages: Core Java, Java 8, J2ee, UML, MATLAB, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, Linux/Unix and CLI.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux. Mac OS X.
Java/J2EEEnterprise Technologies: Core Java, JDBC, Hibernate, JSF, XML Parsers, JSP, Servlets, Portals, EJB, JMS, Java Swing, JavaBeans, Web Services
J2EE Web Services: SOAP, REST, WSDL, JAX-RS, JAX-RPC, JAXP, JAXB.
Client Server/ Distributed Tech.: Java, J2ee, Servlet, Java-Script, JQuery, HTML, XML, XSLT, JSTL, JSP, JDBC, JUnit4, Struts, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, XML-RPC, Spring MVC, Spring-WS, Spring-JDBC, Spring-hibernate, Hibernate, JSF, EJB, UML Notation, Design pattern.
XML Technologies: XML, Schema, XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPATH, XQuery, SAX, DOM API, XML Parsers and JAXB.
Database: Oracle 7.x/8i/9i/10g,11g, MySQL, DB2, MS Access,Mongo DB, Cassandra
Web and Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic, Jboss.
Methodologies: SDLC, OOAD, Agile
Testing/ ORM Tools : JUnit, Selenium, Mockito, Docker.
Version Control: Clear Case, CVS, SVN, GIT
Utility/ Other Tools: PL/SQL developer, JUnit, Hudson, Log4j, Putty, Crystal Reports, Soap-UI, JIRA.
ESB products: Apache Camel, Mule, Jboss fuse
ORM frameworks: Hibernate, JPA, IBatis, Spring JDBC Template, JDBC
Tools: & IDEs: Apache ANT, MAVEN, Net Beans, Eclipse, RAD, Eclipse IDE, Edit Plus, JS fiddle, Brackets, Microsoft Visual Studio, Web Storm, NPM.
Confidential, New York
- Involved in deployment of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the tracking systems Requirement gathering, Conceptual design, Analysis, Detail design, Development, System Testing, and User Acceptance
- Defined and designed the layers and modules of the project using OOAD methodologies and standard J2EE design patterns & guidelines.
- Worked on Agile software development methodology attending daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the ongoing project status and issues in the team.
- Worked on Angular JS and developed UI controller components, Angular Services and custom directives in each sprint.
- Automating Angular JS applications by using Protractor, Jasmine and Karma using Java script.
- Developing .spec and .config files for various scenarios in Protractor/Jasmine using "describe, it and expect" .
- Integrate Spring DAO and Domain Objects for data access via Hibernate ORM and HQL Query which handles the SQL injection issues.
- Implement persistence framework using Hibernate & Handled Transaction Management using the spring with Hibernate configurations Work on setting up Maven scripts to build, package, and deploy application code to the target Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in working with Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, IBM Web sphere (WAS), and Log 4j for logging.
- Experienced in using Spring Framework (Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring DAO) and Hibernate framework for ORM
- Design and develop tables, triggers, views, packages, functions using cursor, PL/SQL and stored procedures in Oracle Database.
- Building RESTFUL APIs in front of different types of storage engines allowing other groups to quickly meet their Big Data needs.
- Used Scala collection framework to store and process the complex consumer information.
- Used Scala functional programming concepts to develop business logic.
- Designed and developed the application to be responsive using Bootstrap CSS framework.
- Developed the presentation layer with client side MVC model and on the middleware we used Spring MVC for the integration with backend data sources.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Developed the DAO layer using Hibernate and used caching system for real time performance
- Designed the application to allow all users to utilize core functionality, as well as business specific functionality based on logon ID
- Configured and managed AWS Glacier, to move old data to archives based on retention policy of databases/ applications.
- Used Oracle 11g hosted in Amazon RDS as the Database.
- Used Amazon Cloud Watch to monitor AWS services and Amazon Cloud Watch logs to monitor application.
- Developed multiple Soap and Restful services which perform several CRUD operations related to customer account and management modules. Used Jax-ws for developing soap webservices and Jersey for rest based implementation.
- Used AJAX for developing asynchronous web applications on client side
- Designed various applications using multi-threading concepts, mostly used to perform time consuming tasks in the background.
- Worked on Encrypting AWS S3 storage Objects.
- Inventory groups are added for Amazon Ec2 for instances and monitoring AWS hosts.
- Designed class and sequence diagrams for Modify and Add modules
- Co-ordinated with QA lead for development of test plan, test cases, test code, and actual testing responsible for defects allocation and resolution of those defects
- Involved in fixing bugs and unit testing with test cases using JUnit framework
- Developed stored procedures and triggers using PL/SQL in order to calculate and update the tables to implement business logic using Oracle database.
- Code staging in GitHub and building in Jenkins for release night regressions
- Fixing the batch logs using Shell Script and retrieving the data from database.
- Comparing the application logs in different test environments of Java Hosting and Splunk by getting the logs in PUTTY using Shell script.
- Developed the administrative UI using Angular forms and directives
- Coordinated with offshore team for requirement transition & providing the necessary inputs required for successful execution of the project.
- Involved in post-production support and maintenance of the application.
Environment: Java SE 7HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS,Bootstrap, IBM WebSphere 8.0,PL/SQL, XML, XSLT,Spring 4.2.1, Spring batch, Hibernate 5, ORM, Apache Tomcat, Oracle 12c,Java Script, JQuery, JUnit, Windows 7, Eclipse 4.6,UNIX, Shell script, GitHub, Jenkins, Service now.
Java Software Engineer
- Working in Insurance domain particularly life insurance and implemented project in Agile environment.
- Using Java 7, struts 2.0, Cobra, Oracle Toplink, Spring Batch, Hibernate for development of our project.
- Implemented the web services development, invocation, inspection using SoapUI which helped in functional and security testing of the application.
- Developed microservices with Spring Eureka to retrieve API routes and Implemented Spring Circuit breaker pattern, integrated Hystrix dashboard to monitor Spring microservice.
- Developed Microservice and worked on Spring Boot, deployed applications on Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- The entire project is built with the Eclipse IDE by integrating it with the Apache Maven to resolve the dependencies within the application.
- Implemented reader and writer to work with the application and update the data in database using Spring Batch framework.
- Developed REST Webservices for file import by consuming and producing the JSON data.
- Used JSON for transferring/retrieving customer information data and customer transactions data between different applications.
- Implemented workflows to generate the loan and contribution changes for a plan and created the jobs to run according to the period.
- Involved in writing SQL and PL/SQL functions and packages by using Oracle 11g D
- Used Apache Cassandra for database management and JSON files for handling data in elastic search
- Created and scheduled the jobs for the workflows developed and included in the nightly flow using CA WA ESP workstation.
- Designing and Developing the web portal applications, web services and JBPM workflows.
- Created test coverage for the web services by using Junit and Easymock.
- Used SVN and migrated to GIT as the version control tool.
- Involved in Unit integration, debugging the code, bug fixing, acceptance testing with test cases, code reviews.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool and defined the mapping, coordinated with QA team to ensure the quality of application.
- Implement DAO pattern for database connectivity and Hibernate for object persistence.
- Used Maven and VSTS for build, Jenkins as the continuous integration tool for the application development.
- Used Web Sphere application server for deploying in dev environments and used Tomcat in local environment.
- Worked on extensive Performance testing to determine the responsiveness and stability of the system.
- Expert in developing Java Selenium Web Driver/RC/IDE/GRID test scripts using Java, and Test Frame works using TestNG/Junit, ANT/MAVEN, Cucumber, Jenkins and Soap UI.
- Key expertise includes testing & debugging GUI & Multi-Applications environment & automated testing using Selenium Web Driver.
- Experience in customizing Selenium API to suit in testing environment.
- Hands on experience in developing test Scripts to implement Scenario Outlines and Step Definitions for BDD (Behavior Driven Development) using Cucumber.
- Experienced in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with GitHub and Maven.
- Developed Web Services to allow communication between the applications using Rest and SOAP Web Services.
- Developed the application using Struts following MVC architecture.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
- Utilized Hibernates Polymorphic many-to-one associations for referring instances of subclasses and participated in design of data base and created tables in ORACLE.
- Identified the participating pages and the navigation paths between pages using configuration files.
- Used Web Services to exchange information in a microservices platform.
- Used spring framework's JMS support for writing to JMS Queue, Hibernate Dao Support for interfacing with the database and integrated spring with JSF.
- Developed user management screens using JSF framework, business components using spring framework and DAO classes using Hibernate framework for persistence management and involved in integrating the frameworks for the project.
- Integrated the generated DAO classes into spring application context using annotation driven Hibernate transaction manager.
- Used JSP, HTML, CSS, JQuery and Java Script for writing UI of the application.
- Used JSF frame work on the server side for the MVC architecture.
- Implemented AngularJS Controllers to maintain each view data. Implemented Angular Service calls using Angular Factory
- Implemented agent-server messaging dialog using Camel and JMS (Active MQ implementation)
- Involved in setting up Connection pooling and used JMS for Asynchronous messaging.
- Developed web services and data synchronization services.
- Experience working on several Docker components like Docker Engine, Hub, Machine, Compose and Docker Registry.
- Used SOAP UI for testing the Web services by sending an SOAP request.
- Build SOAP Web Services based on AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Developed Junit test cases for regression testing and integrated with ANT build.
- Involved in putting the entries to external XML files which are read by doc-builder.
- Experience in analysis, designing and assembly of software components in Open Text CMS applications like Word press.
- Involved in Proof of Concept for developing application using Node Js and Mongo DB.
- JUnit tests were written to test each module in the application.
- Design, development and testing of system integration between the company's agent portal and an external application using SAML.
- Design, development and testing of an application/website using Oracle UCM. Integration of the same application/website with external applications using SAML.
- Planned and implemented various SQL, Stored Procedure, and triggers to implement oracle advanced queuing.
- Implemented DAO layers using Hibernate API and core interfaces.
- Implemented second level of caching using hibernate and EHCache provider.
- Experienced with hibernate mapping associations annotation to map legacy tables with entity classes.
- Experienced with parsing XML configuration files using SAX xml parser.
- Performed building and deployment of WAR, JAR files on test, stage, and production systems.
- Develop the batch jobs for loading the BETA side trades into Broadridge using Perl script, Unix shell script and Autosys.