- Around 6 years of hands on experience in field of IT industry, worked in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from requirements gathering to the production and successfully implemented several projects with responsibilities as developer involving Java, J2EE technologies.
- Software developer with around 6 years of experience in Software Development Life Cycle - Analysis, Design, Architecture, Development, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance of enterprise and web application development with experience on heterogeneous operating systems.
- Followed Waterfall, Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), and Pair Programming, Behavior Driven Development.
- Extensive experience and actively involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Coding and Code Reviews, Unit and Integration Testing.
- Strong skills in Object Oriented Programming Concepts with OOPs methodologies .
- Good experience in writing high performance applications using Java Multi-threading, Collection frameworks, Garbage collection.
- Thorough working knowledge in application development using Java , J2EE, JSP, Java Script, Servlet, JDBC, JMS, JTS, Hibernate, Spring(including web flow) and Struts.
- Experience in building highly scalable distributed applications using Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Mongo dB and AWS.
- In-depth knowledge in building Java/J2EE applications using MAVEN and ANT.
- Full life-cycle systems development requirements, definition, analysis, design, coding and implementation, workflow driven Component Based Development (EJBs) and Component modeling.
- Proficient in Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) and integration of complex enterprise and web based applications using IDEs like Eclipse, Edit Plus, Text Pad, RAD, Net Beans, My Eclipse, STS and Jenkins.
- Excellent in SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers with data bases like SQL Server , MySQL, and expertise in using relational database tool such as Oracle .
- Expertise in XML and related technologies like XSL, XQuery, XSD, XPath, XSLT, DTD and parsers like DOM and SAX.
- Proficient in OOAD technologies developing use Cases, Activity diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class diagrams using case tools like Microsoft Visio and Rational Rose.
- Extensive experience with Frameworks in Struts, ORM (Hibernate), JPA to map POJOs to a relational database, Spring (Spring MVC, Spring Context, Spring DAO, Spring ORM, Spring Security) and Spring Boot.
- Used MVC (Model View Controller) architecture , using Spring, Strut s, and various J2EE design pattern.
- Solid experience in writing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Workflows and Web Services using XML and knowledge on SOAP, WSDL and Rest based web services.
- Having experience in software Development Processes like SDLC, Waterfall, Agile, Scrum and TDD.
- Good experience in various Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Facade, MVC, Data Access Object and Business Delegate, UML and Enterprise Application Integration
- Involves in dealing with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Git Stash, Ansible.
- Expertise in various version control tools such as SVN, CVS, Git and Clear Case.
- Good Experience in Windows, Linux/Unix OS and excellent experience in AWS (Amazon Web Services) which includes EC2, S3, Cloud Formation templates, SQS messaging, RDS environments.
- Experienced in performance dealing and server scaling using tools like JProfiler, Jmeter. Expert in Various Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Test Driven Development, Incremental & Iteration methodology and Pair Programming as well as implementing Waterfall model. To track the progress of Agile process used JIRA.
- Experience in developing web application using test driven methodologies (TDD) and Junit as a testing framework.
- Worked using Spring Micro Services, Spring boot, Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Netflix Eureka.
- Experience in tracking defects, issues, risks using Clear Quest, Quality Centre .
- Proven ability to rapidly acquire knowledge on new technologies and implement them in software projects.
Programming Languages: JAVA, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: EJB, Servlet, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JSF, JMS, Exceptions, Threads, Collections
Development Tools: Eclipse, My Eclipse, RAD, Spring Tool Suite (STS), Net Beans
Application/Web Server s: WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Netflix Eureka
Cloud: AWS (Amazon Web Services), EC2, RDS, ELB, SNS, S3, SQS, Pivotal Cloud Foundry
Databases: Oracle, SQL, MySQL, DB2, Mongo DB
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX
Web Services: Spring Micro Services, SOAP, REST, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Test Driven Development
Tools: and Frameworks: Struts, Spring (Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Factory Pattern, Core, Spring Context, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring ORM, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring with Hibernate)
ORM Frameworks: JPA, Hibernate, Spring JPA, DAO
Version Control: SVN (Apache Subversion), CVS, Git
Other Tools: ANT, Maven, Log4j, Jenkins, Docker, JUnit, JIRA
Confidential, Oakland, California
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications from Business Analyst.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring framework using MVC design patterns.
- Used Spring IOC, AOP, Spring Boot to implement middle tier.
- Responsible for writing/reviewing server side code using Spring JDBC and DAO module of spring for executing stored procedures and SQL queries.
- Involved in developing persistent layer using Hibernate framework and Spring JPA repositories.
- Used Java Executor services to provide asynchronous implementation flow. Used Cached Thread pools to scale thread usage.
- Designed integration of various modules using Apache CAMEL EIP (Enterprise integration pattern).
- Created Content based switches and Message channels to provide routing and error handling in CAMEL.
- Developed single page applications, components using Angular JS (Angular modules, controllers, Route providers)
- Published and consumed Web Services using REST and deployed it on WebSphere Application Server.
- Implemented Microservices using Spring boot, spring based Microservices, and enabled discovery using Netflix eureka server
- Used swagger to provide documents for REST Apis.
- Used Jenkins, Git Stash, Ansible like CI/CD tools to make daily builds and deploys.
- Used JSON for validation, documentation data required by a given application.
- Used AWS Infrastructure and features of AWS like S3, EC2, RDS, ELB to host the portal.
- Created Quality and Production instances using AWS Console and CLI tool of AWS. Used Putty and WinSCP to login.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Created Web application using NodeJS, and Restful Services, and MongoDB.
- Built scripts using MAVEN that compiles the code, pre-compiles the JSP’s, built an EAR file and deployed the application on the WebSphere application server.
- Used Git repository hosted on cloud platform.
- Developed the application using Eclipse STS .
- Developed JUnit test cases using Junit and Mockito for unit test of all developed modules.
- Wrote SQL queries for Oracle Database.
- Participated in and contributed to design reviews and code reviews.
Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE, Servlet/filters, JSP, JSTL, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring boot, Micro services, Spring REST, Spring Security, Hibernate 3.0, NodeJS, Ajax, HTML5,JQuery Angular JS, XSD, XML, Apache Camel, AWS, EC2, Elastic Load Balancing, S3,IBM WebSphere, WebSphere liberty, Tomcat, Netflix Eureka, IBM MQ, Eclipse STS, Oracle 11g, MAVEN, JUnit, Log4J, Jenkins, JProfiler, JMeter, Git, Ansible, Chef, JIRA, JUnit, Mockito, XML Spy, Fiddler.
Confidential, St. Louis, Missouri
- Developing business tier using Servlets, Java Controller, Struts technologies.
- Developed many JSP pages, used JSON plug-in for asynchronous communication.
- In architecting various Business Layer and Data Management components of multi-tiered web based system.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in Spring framework and Used Dependency Injection () along with Inversion of Control (IOC). Developed UI navigation using JSP and Spring MVC architecture.
- Worked with Core Java for business logic.
- Managed multiple AWS accounts with multiple VPC's for both production and non-prod where primary objectives included automation, build out, integration and cost control.
- Implemented the project using the Spring Framework (used Spring IOC and Dependency Injection, Spring MVC).
- Managed and supported AWS Security related issues with S3 policies for user access support for all other AWS products such as S3 , RDS , Elastic Load Balancing. Development using Java, JSP and Servlets on WSAD.
- Research and development on scalable Linux deployments on AWS via Docker.
- Integrated Hibernate ORM framework with spring framework for data persistence and transaction management.
- Worked on Persistence layer from simple DAO to Spring/Hibernate.
- Designing and coding of Action classes and Business Layer and DAO Classes and wired them using Spring Framework.
- Responsible for design and developing Persistence classes using Hibernate, and Spring JDBC Template frameworks to save data in database tables. Developed Web Services using XML messages that use SOAP.
- Created and executed Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer through DAO (Data Access Object) pattern and DTO (Data Transfer Object) pattern. Used CLI library as a best practice to achieve code optimization in groovy.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture and frameworks like Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts.
- Developed Struts Action and Form classes to access Java Beans and UI and deployed various Sessions Beans.
- Involved in the Development of reporting system using Struts, spring, Hibernate and Web Services.
- Used Hibernate to access database and perform database updating.
- Wrote complex queries and mapped database views using DAO in Oracle.
- Actively designed, developed and integrated the Metrics module with all other components.
- Configured WebSphere resources like JDBC providers, JDBC data sources , connection pooling, and Java Mail sessions.
- Development of EJB’s, Servlets and JSP files for implementing Business rules and Security options using WebSphere App Server and Configured the web server interfaces, session management, virtual hosts and for WebSphere.
- Developed Web Services for Payment Transaction and Payment Release.
- Developed the application using RAD as the IDE and used its features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation and version control (CVS).
- Wrote test cases in Junit for unit testing of classes and implemented the logging using Log4j.
- Retrieving code from the repository and deploying in Production using ANT.
- Participated in Functional Document reviews and created Technical documents.
- Built data access subsystems using Hibernate and Spring against stored procedures on a DB2 database
- Resolved database inconsistency with better design and efficient SQL queries.
Environment: J2EE, JSP, Java, Spring, Spring MVC, JMS, Hibernate, Servlets, struts, JSTL, JNDI, JAXP, JMS, JDBC, Multi-Threading, GIT, RAD, EJB, XML, Junit, WebSphere, Angular.js, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, SOAP, SVN, ANT, SQL, Oracle, Eclipse, AWS, EC2, SQS, ELB, EBS.
Confidential, Warren, New Jersey
- Participated in project planning sessions with business analysts and team members to analyze business IT Requirements and translated business requirements into working model.
- Organized the daily stand up and scrum meeting to get the development status.
- Work on Development bugs assigned in JIRA for Sprint following agile process.
- Involved in major application core design change and app server configurations.
- Implemented MVC, DAO J2EE design patterns as a part of application development.
- Involved in enhancement of existing application utilizing Angular.js, created role based HTML navigation menu wherein menu items change dynamically based on the values derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Developed all the tiers of the J2EE application, implemented business logic using spring in the middle tier, developed Beans and helper classes to communicate with the presentation tier which consists of JSP sand Servlets.
- Design and develop the persistence layer under the guidance ORM principles, using Hibernate and JPA.
- Used Agile based scrum methodology for developing the project.
- Implemented JQuery features to develop the dynamic queries to fetch the data from database.
- Used Angular.js for developing single page web applications.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Published and consuming RESTFUL web services using Jersey frame work.
- Designed and developed Business Services using Spring Framework (Dependency Injection) and DAO Design Patterns.
- Designing, creating database, writing DDL, DML statements and populating the DB2 database.
- Implemented the SPRING security LDAP for authentication.
- Involved in software development life cycle (SDLC), which includes requirement gathering, design, coding, testing.
- Used Maven to build and deploy the application.
- Used Log4j for Logging various levels of information like error, info, debug into the log files.
- Used Spring to implement dependencies between objects (Auto-wiring by XML and Annotation)
- Designed and Developed Restful Web Services for communication of different internal/external interface systems.
- Having knowledge on DB Testing by writing SQL Queries and used DB2 for stored procedures.
- Write TestNG/Junit Test cases for testing the Application layer and code development layer.
- Extensive experience in using Quality Center & JIRA for Defect Tracking and WINSCP, PUTTY to access production logs.
Environment: Java 1.7, JSTL, JSP, Servlets, Spring 3.x, XML, Hibernate, Eclipse 3.x, CSS, JQuery, AJAX, Oracle 11g, Jboss, PL SQL developer, Toad, CVS, Oracle Reports, Log4J, Web Services, JUnit, SOAP, JAX-WS, Maven Build, Bootstrap, TestNG.
- Implementing the design patterns like Singleton, value object pattern and Data access objects in the project.
- Involved in system design and development in core java using Collections, multithreading and exception handling.
- Designed and developed the UI using HTML, CSS and JSP.
- Responsible for development of presentation layer using JSP and spring.
- Business logic was developed using Session beans and container managed persistence services via Hibernate.
- Involved in developing web services using SOAP (UDDI, WSDL), XML.
- Implemented MVC architecture using struts, JSP & Enterprise Java Beans.
- Involved in development of services based architecture utilizing open source technologies like Hibernate ORM and Spring MVC Framework.
- Involved in number of installation of WebSphere instances from development to production and configuring the WebSphere load balancing using WebSphere workload management.
- Implemented Data Access Objects (DAO pattern) using JDBC.
- Developed batch programs to update and modify metadata of large number of documents in FileNet Repository using CE APIs
- Designed Asynchronous communication using Ajax.
- Worked on creating Packages, Stored Procedures & Functions in Oracle using PL/SQL and TOAD. This clearly separates the Business Logic from the Backend access to the Database and the Front End Presentation layer.
- Worked on creating a test harness using POJOs which would come along with the installer and test the services every time the installer would be run.