- Over 8+ years of IT experience in analysis, design, development, testinganddeployment of web - based and EnterprisebasedClient-Server business application using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in designing and developing various Angular 2.0/4.0 Components (ngModules), Services(observable/promises), Directive and Pipes.
- Strong experience in developing Single Page Application (SPA), using MEAN(Mongo, Express, AngularandNode) stack.
- Solid experience in developing the rendering view React JS components, forms, events, routers and redux asynchronous functions and implemented React - Flux pattern for core dependency.
- Good understanding of Client- side build tools like Gulp, NPM, Webpack, Grunt, and Bower.
- Expertise in developing web based enterprise applications using J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS and JDBC.
- Expertise with various web MVC frameworks such as Spring MVC and Struts.
- Professional experience in Log4J for extensible logging, debugging and error tracing.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architectures)and Microservicearchitecturesusing J2EE web services based on Restful (JAX-RS), SOAP (JAX WS), JAX-RPC and JAXR (Java API for XML Registries) using frameworks like Apache CXF, Jersey, Apache Axis.
- Worked on WSDL and WADL implementing SOAP services using Axis-2 and Apache CXF framework.
- Exceptional Experience with NoSQL based ORM frameworks like Mongoose Connector and Cassandra Node Driver.
- Experience with SQL and PL/SQL to query various RelationalDatabaseManagementSystems including Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, DB2 and Postgre SQL.
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases Mongo DB, Apache Cassandra, DynamoDB, CouchDB and Redis.
- Extensive experience with Core Java, Multithreading, TransactionManagement, ExceptionHandlingand Collections.
- Hands on experience with build tools like Maven, Gradle and ANT.
- Solid experience in integration tools like Spring Integration, Mule ESB, Apache CXF, Apache Kafka and Apache Camel to integrate the enterprise application technologies with existing JVM environment.
- Developed real-time dashboard applications for visualization and analytics on Apache web servers using Elastic Search, Logstash, and Kibana 4.0(ELK), D3JS, Grafana, Splunk, Graphite.
- Experience in using various AmazonWebServices (AWS) components like EC2 for virtual servers, S3 and Glacier for storing objects, Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic Cache and Dynamo DB for Elastic loadbalancing, storing data.
- Experience in Message Queue (MQ) services like Apache Kafka, Rabbit MQ, Active MQ and IBM MQ.
- Hands on experience using Docker for installing, testing, upgrading, removing and running software applications.
- Experience in deploying the applications using Docker containerservices and building continuousintegration and deployment pipeline using Jenkins with GitHub.
- Experience on performing unit Testing utilizing JUnit, TestNG, Spock and ridiculing systems like JMock and Mockito and ensured code changes won't break existing Unit Tests.
Java/J2EE Technologies: JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JPA JNDI, RMI, EJB, JFC/Swing, AWT, Java Beans, Applets
Multi: Threading, Java Networking, Spring Data, Spring Boot, Spring JDBC Templates, Spring FrameWork, Java Mail, Google API, Hibernate, Web Services, SOAP, RESTFUL
Programming Languages: Java JDK 1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7, C++, C, SQL, PL/SQL
Application/Web Servers: Oracle/BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat, Jetty Server, jerkins, AEM, Nginx.
Frameworks: Struts 2.x/1.x, Spring 3.x/4.x/5/x, Hibernate, JSF, iBatis, Angular Ionic, RCP
DevOps Tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services(EC2,EBS,EKS), Jenkins
JAXWS, JAXRPC, JAX: RS, Apache CXF, Axis, Jersey
XML Tools: JAXB, Apache Axis, Altova, XMLSpy
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, RUP, TDD, OOAD, SDLC Waterfall model
Modeling Tools: UML, Rational Rose, Visio
Testing technologies/tools: JUnit, JMeter, Selenium, Cucumber, SPock, Mockito, TestNg, Karma, Jasmine, Protractor, Mocha, Chai
Database Servers: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, Postgre.
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Clear Case, Git, Bitbucket
Build Tools: ANT, Maven 3.0, Gradle, NPM, Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Jenkins.
Cloud: Amazon Webservices (AWS) Cloud, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using AGILE methodology.
- Part of restful URL design for platform services. Used Spring MVC to create end points for service URLs. Defined XSD for service payloads.
- Developed the application using AngularJS, Bootstrap, Rest, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Followed Agile SCRUM methodology and used Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Implemented REST webservice in Scala using Akka for CBP MAN log tracking application.
- Built main applications in Python, Django leveraging technologies such as Tastypie, Angular.js, Backbone.js and Ember.js.
- Involved in using Core Java concepts - Collections, ExceptionHandling, Multi-Threading and Serialization.
- Involved and Automate for CL, DL, CH Fulfillment using Cucumber framework
- Designed and developed Micro Web services using Spring Boot for customer based applications.
- Developed different join strategies with hibernate to improve performance while retrieving collection items.
- Built centralized logging to enable better debugging using Elastic Search Logstash and Kabana.
- Worked on generating the web services classes by using RESTful web services with JSON.
- Created Micro Services using AWS lambda and API gateway using REST API.
- Used Spring MVC and Spring JDBC template for Object-Relational-Mapping (ORM) from the database and creating POJO’s.
- Worked with Threads, Multi-threading, Synchronization and Collection API.
- Implemented datalayer for platform services, defined DAO interfaces, developed unit test cases, implemented DAOs and unit tested the same using H2 in Memory Database.
- Extensive experience in web technologies HTML5 / CSS including Java script, JQuery, Ajax, JSP, Prime Faces, AngularJS, NodeJS, Backbone.js, JSF and advanced understanding of front-end optimization techniques and cross-browser compatibility.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams to develop applications with rich user experience that clearly meet customer requirements
- Proficient in utilization of Java, various J2EE packages, and associated technologies such as Core Java, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, EJB, JNDI, JDBC, JMS and SOAP/REST Web services.
- Used complete annotation driven approach to develop the application using Spring Boot and was also involved in setting up the Spring Bean profiling.
- Involved in writing JAVA API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Tested the code using Junit and for mock testing used Easy Mock framework.
- Written the Rest Services to get the data from NoSQL MongoDB collections in JSON format.
- Have Implemented Maven as a Build tool for building the Project Template
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Developed and executed Unit Test cases using JMeter by supporting TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Implemented Jenkins for continuous ( CI / CD ) integrating and developing the whole application.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue Tracking, TicketRising and Assigning Bugs.
- Used GIT repository for version controlling and integrated EGIT for Eclipse.
- Involved in the development of unit test cases using Junit, Mockito.
Environment : Java, J2EE, Spring (IOC, APO, BOOT, BACH) Framework, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, Angular2, Node.JS, React.JS, JSON, JMS, JPA, JTA, Restful Web services, Hibernate, Oracle, Mango DB, Web Sphere, Maven, Selenium, Log4j, Junit, Mockito, Git, AWS (S3, EC2, VPC, Cloud Deploy, scaling, Cloud Watch, RDS) Agile, Jira, Selenium.
Confidential, Orangeburg, NJ
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Worked as a team member of Agent Desktop team that is involved in creating, modifying, and updating an interface by using varied technologies for the customer facing employees to use.
- Involved in analysis, design, and development phases of the application of client using Scrum Agile methodology at level 2 which requires team members to perform all the skills in SDLC life cycle like converting the business requirements into JIRA stories, developing the code to fulfill the requirements and testing end to end (functional and regression).
- Actively involved in SMDU project which involves modifying the existing constraints before sending to internal clients and other projects which involved estimating, analyzing, calculating, and coding the key factors to estimate the probability of default and re-default of customers.
- Analyzing the FunctionalSpecifications and DesignDocuments.
- Designed, developed, and modified several UI screens using Web technologies like Google Web Toolkit (GWT).
- Taken care of complete Java Multi-threading part in back end components.
- Developing Restful Micro-services using Spring Boot for functionalities such as Helpdesk Ticketing, Shared Cart etc.
- Developed Micro-Services and created API's using Java Spring Boot framework using Maven as a build tool and Oracle as an enterprise level database.
- Involved in Development by applying expertise in J2EE, Core JAVA concepts, Visual Basic .net, Collections, Multi-threading and Web services.
- The backend code (InternalPlanmodification decisions) is written using spring (2.5) and Hibernate (3.0) framework.
- Worked on enhancements of existing modules and creating new modules.
- Used SVN, GIT for importing, rebasing, and delivering the application to the source control.
- Used SOAP and WSDL WebServices and microservices for accessing and providing the Services to other Applications.
- Worked on normalization of requirements for the reports. Developed reports using CrystalReports.
- Wrote Complexqueries, storedprocedures and worked on performance tuning of SQL queries.
- Wrote ETL logic to load data from vendor tables to local database for using in Java programming.
- Developed functionalities to create DataTransferObjects (DTO), and DataAccessObjects (DAO).
- Used Maven to manage Project's build and dependencies, and Jenkins tool for deployments to environments.
- Involved in designing test plans and testing the application on DEV/QA environment and also automating the test cases using selenium/cucumber.
- Analyzing the client requirements and production issues.
- Participated in Retrospective meetings after every sprint to discuss about the overall ranking of the pervious sprint and to discuss about the drawbacks and scope for development.
Environment: : Java (JDK 1.6/1.7), Visual Basic .Net (7.0), Informatica Power Centre (9.6.4), GWT framework, Soap Web Services, Oracle DB, Eclipse Mars, SVN, SQL Developer, Maven, Spring Core (inversion of control/aspect oriented programming), Hibernate, Selenium Testing, Scala, Crucible, Apache Tomcat Server, Log4J (Logging), Putty, HP ALM, SVN, Collections, Core Java, Exception Handling, Jira, Jenkins, SOAP UI.
Confidential - Nashville, TN
Java/ J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Developed User Interface using Angular 2.0, React JS, HTML5, CSS/CSS3(SAAS) and Twitter Bootstrap 4.0
- Reused components by defining customdirectives in Angular 2.0. Developed customviewsusing Bootstrapcomponents.
- Configured various modules in the application via routing.
- Simplified asynchronous calls to the backend REST API's by implementing Angular 2 Observablesand Listeners from RxJS reactivelibraries.
- Enhanced Template-Driven and ModelDrivenforms mechanism by adopting @NgRx/store and @NgRx/effects which optimizes the storing and state of the data while navigating between the forms in application.
- Implemented exception handling in JavaSpringboot for REST API, by making use of ExceptionHandler and ControllerAdvice annotations.
- Adopted ES6 Generators for managing the concurrency in Angular Components in the application.
- Integrated user facing Angular Components with server side using RESTful web services.
- Developed REST API services using Node JS, Express JS, Body-Parse and other node modules to serve the web application with JSON data.
- Used Mark and Sweep Algorithm to clean up tab level data upon next HTTP interaction
- Optimized cleaning up of session level Data Structure's shared across different open tabs, when data is flushed/committed from one of the tabs.
- Created a pipeline from Mongo DB cluster by configuring Mongoose Connector, to sync with multiple sources like Elastic Search or another Mongo DB.
- Enhanced the customer search experience by developing searchablecomponentswith Elastic Search.
- Implemented the concepts of multi-threading for better performance and memory management.
- Implemented Pub-Sub functionality using Redis as our service registry that allows for services to subscribe to a specific channel of Redis Client instance.
- Installed a single node Elastic search"cluster" to index MongoDB for use in a NodeJS, Express on native AWS EC2 Ubuntu 14.04 instances.
- Designed, built and deployed application using the AWS stack (Including EC2, Mongo DB, Docker, Kubernetes Orchestrationcontainer (EKS)) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance and auto-scaling.
- Deploying the applications using Docker containerservices and building continuousintegration (CI) andcontinuousdeployment (CD) pipeline using Jenkins with GitHub.
- Implemented Kibana for centralized logging and monitoring that builds on Elastic search of the application data for analytics and visualization of the user's login.
- Employed the SingleSignOn (SSO) authenticationusingSiteMinderfor logging to the application from different websites.
- Developed unit test scripts using Karma and Jasmine for Angular 2 frameworks and Mocha for Node JS API end points.
Confidential, Farmington, Connecticut
- Involved in various phases of SoftwareDevelopmentLifeCycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Implemented web interface (UI) for end users using Angular JS, which has migrated from the existing Backbone JS application.
- Created two way binding Angular JS Components and provide access to the server-side through Backbone'sAPI from Backbone.Model andBackbone.Collection.
- Developed user interactive web pages using jQuery UI plugins like Draggable, Resizable, Auto-complete, AJAX, JSON, and Angular JS.
- Developed responsive UI modules using Backbone.JS, Handle Bar JS.
- Developed RESTful services based on Spring REST using Jersey framework.
- Utilized Core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading and Exceptionhandling to develop business components.
- Performed Installation, Configuration and Maintenance of production Cloud Environments such as Tomcat, Apache, Jetty, and JIRA.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that uses the POJOs (which do not have the business processes) to represent the persistence database tuples.
- Performed Load testing of SOAP Web Services using SOAP UI and Apache JMeter tools.
- Server-side validations are achieved using Spring Validation framework.
- Deployed and monitored web services using Spring Cloud Foundry Managed Domains and Routes with Spring CloudServiceRegistry.
- Developed Spring Batch processes for financial reporting applications and modules using Perl and Korn shell scripts on Oracle database, with partitions and sub-partitions.
- Implemented Quartz scheduler to execute batch programming using Spring Batch.
- Implemented various validations rules using JBoss Business rules in the drl (drools file) using Drools rule engine.
- Developed Test classes using Junit and Easy Mock and test coverage using EMMA plug-in.
- Utilized AWS Services platform to upload data into AWS S3 buckets, creating EC2 instances and to deploy the Dockerized Container services.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Developed the ANT scripts for preparing WAR files used to deploy J2EE components.
- Discussed with business users and generated the real use cases, sequence and class diagrams for the development of the application
- System was developed using Java, J2EE technologies and open source frameworks and application was implemented using MVC architecture.
- Involved in developing business components using spring frame work.
- Handled development of the middleware (EJB), coding both session and entity beans
- Coded the Servlets for carrying the user inputs and accessing the corresponding EJB
- Involved in the detailed analysis and design of Company Info, Order Entry and Trade Summary modules using UML/Rational Rose
- Developed database access components using JDBC
- Developed Customs tags to display dynamic contents and to avoid substantial amounts of java code in JSP pages
- Involved in developing presentation components using J2EE and Struts frame work
- Utilized Singleton and Value Object design patterns for clean and effective design and implementation
- Developed Data Access Objects (DAO) for retrieving data for features needing bulk data access
- Used IBM WSAD 5.0 IDE to develop the different J2EE components like EJB's, Client jars, Web Modules and Application EAR modules
- Setting up the testing environment for testing followed by preparation of test plans. Extensive unit and functional testing
- Provided onsite technical support and resolved coding errors for business-critical applications for order entry and customer service, resulting in 36% improvement in quality.
- Interacted with business analyst to understand the requirements to ensure correct UI modules been built to meet business requirements.
- Developed web pages using Forms, Components, Layouts, Events, Validations, Trees, Grids components.
- Used MVC architecture of Framework to simplify the code complexity and increase clean code.
- Worked on CSS preprocessor frameworks (SASS/LESS)
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts such as OO Design, Multithreading, GenericsExceptionHandling, Collections, JavaReflection, Annotations.
- Taken care of complete Java Multi-threading part in back end components.
- Involved with all stages of SoftwareDevelopmentLifeCycle.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development phase of the application.
- As a team member, I was involved in preparing design documents - TechnicalDesign, FunctionalDesignTechnicalDomain documents, Application Interface Contract and Service Interface Contract Documents.
- Extensively involved in writing MySQL, PL/SQL queries, to interact with Oracle.
- Interacted with java controllers (jQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems)
- Implemented DataGrid, Charts, Forms and Layout ManagerComponents.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts, fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers.