- Overall 7 years of Software Development experience in Analysis, Design, Implementation, Integration and Testing of Object Oriented Application Software in web - based environments, Enterprise systems and Client/Server architectures.
- Experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) utilizing methodologies such as Agile / Scrum.
- Expert work experience in system development activities like design, coding, implementation. Mediocre experience in testing, analysis.
- Experience in J2EE Design patterns, MVC architectures, Hibernate, Spring Framework and Struts Framework.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns such as Singleton, Decorator, Command, Factory, Abstract Factory, Adapter, Front Controller, Builder, Prototype, Bridge, Page Object Pattern, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate.
- Experience in Analysis and Design including Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) techniques developing use cases, sequence, activity, class diagrams.
- Expert level skills in application development using: Core Java concepts like object oriented concepts, multi-threading, exception handling, and collection framework.
- Expert knowledge in dynamic web content technologies Servlets, JSP, Filters, Java Beans, HTML 5, XML, JSON, Java Script, CSS, AJAX, JQuery.
- Proficiency on CI/CD tools/processes (Git, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, SonarQube, Jacoco and Junit)
- Experience on creating Microservices with Spring Cloud, Eureka Service Discovery, Ribbon, Spring Boot, Apache Camel and REST web services
- Experience on building docker images and deploying them in docker container with Jenkins.
- Experience on creating images through Docker and deploying them in Kubernetes (Minikube) environment.
- Experience in developing and deploying web application in application servers like Apache Tomcat Server, Jetty, JBoss Application Server, WebLogic, and WebSphere.
- Expert level skills in Relational Databases such as MySQL, Oracle. And experience in Object relational databases such as PostgreSQL.
- Worked in service oriented architecture including universal description and discovery integration (UDDI) lookups, web service description language (WSDL) using SOAP protocol and extended mark-up language (XML) and java XML parsers such as JAXP, SAX, DOM.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking, creative problem solving, quick learning, interpersonal and client interfacing skills.
- Assisted project manager in defining project scope, time & effort estimates and deliverable management.
Languages: Java (J2SE1.5/1.6/1.7), J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
Java & J2EE Technologies: Servlets2.x, JSP2.1/2.0/1.2, JavaBeans, JDBC, Struts1.x/2.x, Hibernate 3.x/4.x, iBatis, Spring, Web Services (Rest and Soap), SAX and DOM Parsers, AJAX, JAXB, JAXP, JNDI, JSF, JMS, Swings.
Web Technologies: Java Script, HTML, CSS, SOAP, REST, Boot Strap, Angular JS, JQuery, Swings.
XML Technologies: XML, SAX, DOM, XSL, XSLT, XPath, WSDL, SOAP
Frameworks: spring (MVC, IOC, JDBC/ORM, Boot and AOP), Microservices
ORM Tools: Hibernate, iBatis.
Development Tools (IDEs): IntelliJ, Eclipse Kepler/Luna/Juno, MyEclipse 8 and Net Beans IDE.
Web/Application Servers: JBoss 6.x/7.x, Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x, Jetty, WebSphere, WebLogic.
Design Patterns: MVC, Singleton, Decorator, Command, Factory, Abstract Factory, Adapter, Front Controller, Builder, Prototype, Bridge, Page Object Pattern, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate.
Databases: MS SQL Server 2008, MySQL 5.x, Oracle 9i/10g/11g, PostgreSQL.
Database Tools: SQL Developer, TOAD.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, LINUX.
Testing Tools: JUnit, TestNG.
Version Control: GIT, SVN, CVS.
Defect Tracking Tools: JIRA, BugZilla, Firebug.
Methodologies: Agile Methodology, Scrum.
Build Tools: Maven, Ant, Jenkins.
Utilities: Toad, SQL Server Management Studio, MySQL Workbench, Soap UI, Log4J, Rational Rose, Putty, Node.js, JBoss Developer Studio.
Cloud Technologies: Amazon Web services (AWS), Docker, Kubernetes
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Senior Java/ AWS Developer
- Application is developed using Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Worked on setup Docker environment for Attribute Management System (AMS) app to deploy multi container based system.
- Worked on migrate all Interface apps to CI/CD process using Gradle, Jenkins etc.
- Developed the application based on Spring-MVC and using Spring Web flow, IOC/Dependency Injection, Restful integrating different layers of the application.
- Implemented REST Web Services within the application with the use of URI templates and content negotiation.
- Worked on SQL Query Optimizations and performance tuning of frequently used SQL Queries.
- Developed multiple Microservices using spring boot and deployed on Kubernetes Custer.
- Worked extensively on SpringIOC/ Dependency Injection. Configured the crosscutting concerns like logging, Security using Spring AOP.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Designed and deployed AWS Solutions using EC2, S3, EBS, Elastic Load balancer (ELB), auto scaling groups, Data pipeline, Security groups, Cloud Formation, IAM, and Route53.
- Manage source code, software builds, software versioning, & defect tracking on software maintenance tasks/projects.
- Worked on Automating the CICD pipeline and blue green deployment.
- Performance testing, optimization of Throughput and increase of Scalability of the application by using Angular.js.
- Used AngularJS MVC framework to create Models and Collections that includes logic to interact with REST services.
- Worked on Jenkins to provide continuous integration services for software development.
Environment: JDK 1.8, J2EE, Agile Development Process, Spring MVC, Spring IOC/Dependency Injection, Junit, Agile/Scrum, JPA, JDBC, JMS, JAXB, DB2 Server, SQL Developer, Log4j, REST and SOAP Web Services, Angular JS, XML, Maven, JBoss Server, JBoss Developer Studio, Kubernetes, AWS, Jenkins, Windows.
Senior Java/ AWS Developer
- Used agile methodology and actively participated in Scrum meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Responsible for creating Use Case diagrams, Object Model diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and deployment diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed the presentation layer using HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, JSPs and XML.
- Apache Lucene (Search Engine) Configuration and Business Objects XI Reporting with Site Minder Integration.
- Designed and implemented application using JSP, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL, MAVEN, Oracle.
- System built using Model -View-Controller (MVC) architecture. Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as Composite View, Bean Factory, Singleton, Data Access Object and data transfer object.
- Having good knowledge in NOSQL databases like Dynamo DB, Mongo DB, and Cassandra. Setting up and administering DNS system in AWS cloud using Route53.
- Automated creation of encrypted S3 with versioning and logging.
- Constructed S3 lifecycle of Applications & Database logs, which includes deleting old logs, archiving logs based on the retention policy and granting rights to authorized users.
- Implemented different types of spring controllers as per application requirements.
- Extensively used SpringIOC, configured Application Context files and performed database object mapping using Hibernate annotations.
- Spring Validators, persistence layer, DAO and service layer components using Spring/Hibernate API and Spring/Hibernate annotations. Extensively used Hibernate Query Language.
- Developed Web services to allow communication between applications through SOAP over HTTP.
Environment: Java1.7, J2EE, JSP, HTML, JBoss Application server, JBoss, UML, REST Web services, SOAP, Hibernate 3.0, JPA,JDBC, Spring Framework, SVN, SQL Server, PL/SQL, Agile, MAVEN, Jasper Reports, Eclipse, AWS, Docker, Apache Tomcat and Linux.
Confidential, Lynn, MA
Java/ J2EE Software Engineer
- Involved in the Collection the information for User Requirement Specification.
- Developed the UML diagrams (Class Diagrams, Activity Diagrams) using Rational Rose for the Requirements.
- Designing user interface using JFC/SWINGS and HTML.
- Developed web-based customer management software using JSF and spring.
- Developed STRUTS forms and actions for validation of user request data and application functionality.
- Built web-based applications using Spring MVC architecture suitable for Apache Axis-2 framework.
- Implemented Hibernate for data persistence.
- Used Log4J as a logging tool.
- Created an XML configuration file for Hibernate for Database connectivity.
- Implemented Java Persistence API (JPA) through Hibernate.
- Defined persistent classes that are mapped to database tables based on the analysis of the business domain.
- Developed stored procedures (developed in SQL) at the back end.
- Wrote hbm mapping files and POJO classes which contain business logic to map database tables with java objects.
- Worked with Web sphere as application server and Tomcat as web server.
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in the SDLC phases i.e. analysis, design, development and testing phases of the project.
- Analysis, design and development of Application based on JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Used Spring IOC (Inversion of Control)/DI (Dependency Injection) to wire the object dependencies across the application.
- Used Spring MVC design pattern while developing the application.
- Involved in integrating spring with Hibernate and delegated the persistence operations using Hibernate Template.
- Involved in the development of Web Services(SOAP, Restful) for various business functionalities.
- Developed web services using Apache Axis web service engine. Used SOAP request response exchange pattern to exchange business XMLs.
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Views for Oracle 10g database.
- Used CVS (Concurrent Version System) as the configuration management tool.
- Prepared Test Cases to perform Unit, Integration and System Testing.
- Developed a Java program to create a daily reconciliation report from Filenet P8 and Oracle Database.
- Deployed the application components using Apache Tomcat and Web logic Servers and tested the developed components using JUnit.
- Used Log4J components for logging. Perform daily monitoring of log files and resolve issues.
- Involved in the analysis, design and development phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used Rational Rose to generated Use case diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams that modeled the design details of the application.
- Developed UI screens using JSP, Struts tags and HTML.
- Used Jakarta Struts Framework, based on the Model View Controller2 architecture, for rapid application development and ease of maintenance.
- Used Validation framework for client-side validation and Internationalization to support multiple languages.
- Implemented several design patterns such as Business Delegate, MVC, Singleton and Factory to resolve the most common design issues.
- Encryption and Decryption using symmetric keys.
- Password encryption and Decryption and making it more sure.
- Implemented SQL queries and Stored procedures for Oracle9i database.
- Used XML parser APIs like DOM for marshaling and unmarshalling of data
- Used MyEclipse for writing JSPs, Struts, EJBs, and other java code snippets.
- Used JUnit framework for Unit testing of application and CVS for version control.
- Built application using ANT and used Log4J to generate log files for the application.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP 2.0, Struts 1.1, Apache Tomcat, EJB, Servlet, JNDI, JMS, Oracle 9i, HTML, XML Web Services, MyEclipse, SOAP, JUnit, ANT, Rational Rose, LOG4J, CVS.