- Around 4 years of experience in Software analysis, Design, Development and Implementation using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Expertise in Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multi - Threading, concurrency framework, custom data cache.
- Developed Angular JS Controllers, Services, filters and directives for various modules in the application.
- Experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Cloud, Spring Data (JPA, JDBC, Hibernate), Spring Security, Spring REST and Spring Boot.
- Experience in developing application using Spring Framework that uses features of IOC, AOP, and MVC, and Spring Boot.
- Expertise in Web Services using SOAP UI and REST.
- Experience in working with Relational databases like SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle DB and Non-Relational DB's like MongoDB. Well experienced in using JUnit, Log 4J and SOAP UI for testing framework.
- Experience in setting up the CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, GitHub.
- Hands on experience with Object Oriented Design (OOD) and developing applications using UML. Expertise with designing Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Use case diagrams.
- Extensive experience in programming and deploying n-tier applications in J2EE Application Servers like WebLogic, JBoss, WebSphere application servers and Apache Tomcat web server.
- Very good experience in bug fixing, integration testing and Junit test case creation and execution.
- Experience with test-driven development using a various unit testing framework such as Junit.
- Experience with building applications using ANT and MAVEN tools.
- Well versed with production issues and full implementation of SDLC phases from requirements gathering to deployment. Experience working extensively on both Windows and UNIX based environments.
- Well exposed to code reviews, source code control practices using SVN and GIT for Version Controlling.
- Collaborate with developers QA, product owner and scrum master to prioritize needs and produce high quality software changes
- Exceptional ability to quickly master new concepts and capable of contributing individually as well as in a team with excellent communication skills.
- Experienced in Development, testing and deployment of applications on Windows &UNIX platforms using IDE's such as Eclipse, NetBeans, Intellij.
- Have knowledge/experience in Software Development Processes like SDLC, Waterfall, Test Driven Development (TDD), Iterative and Agile Methodologies.
Programming Languages: Java JDK 1.8/1.7,J2EE
Java/J2EE Technologies: Restful, SOAP web services, JSP, Servlets, Microservices
Framework and Tools: Struts, Hibernate, Spring boot, Ant 1.6.2, Maven, Junit, Selenium, TestNG, Cucumber
Application Servers: IBM Web Sphere 7.0, Web Logic 8.1, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS
Database: Oracle, MySQL, Postgres
Platforms: Windows10, UNIX, LINUX
Development Tools: Eclipse, Intellij, Net Beans
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in various SDLC phases like requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Active in coding some of the Core Java concepts such as collections, generics and Exceptional Handling.
- Developed code for obtaining bean references in Spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations
- Configured the Hibernate configuration files to persist the data to the Oracle 11g Database.
- Designed and developed the End Points (Controllers), Business Layer, DAO Layer using Hibernate and Spring.
- Experience in Message Oriented Middleware implementation using JMS.
- Developed Microservice to provide Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with various data persistence frameworks such Hibernate and JPA and messaging engines.
- Analysis of the Specifications and creation of Test Designs according to the functional requirements.
- Have been involved in the end to end testing of the application from testing bid requests to testing the rewards program.
- Developed automated tests using Selenium WebDriver with developers for Continuous integration(CI/CD) regression testing (Jenkins) and reducing manual testing using Selenium, TestNG and Maven.
- Used Selenium core to quickly record and play back the tests in the actual environment that they will run the web browser.
- Exported Test Case Scripts (Java- Selenium RC) in Eclipse IDE and modified the Selenium scripts and executed.
- Created automation test scripts and created framework using maven, POM pattern, element locators, web driver methods, java programming features, cucumber, Junit, cucumber annotations
- Performed Automation testing of web services using SOAP UI and POSTMAN.
- Used version control repository SVN (Subversion by apache) and JIRA for issue tracking.
- Used Maven as a build tool and retrieved all the dependencies required for the application.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using JAX-RS (REST) and JAX-WS (SOAP).
- Developed Batch process framework using executive service framework to cascade multiple changes on multiple records in only one transaction.
- Used SQL stored procedures for applications that needed to execute as part of a scheduling mechanisms.
- Used Log4j framework to log/track application.
- Involved in creating and Deployment of REST API and Microservices in J2EE using Spring Boot.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and another dependent object declaration.
- Responsible for creating and managing projects in Jenkins for various environments like development, QA, UAT and production and continuous integration .
- Developed BDD tests using CUCUMBER by writing behaviors and step definitions.
- Involved in Designing the Database Schema and writing the complex SQL queries.
- Involved in Code reviews for other modules developed by peers. Used GIT for Version Controlling.
- Designing and establishing the process and mapping the functional requirement to the workflow process.
- Followed agile methodology and SCRUM meetings to track, optimize and tailored features to customer needs.
- Part of production support team to resolve the production issues.
- Documentation of common problems prior to go-live and while actively in a Production Support role.
Confidential, New Jersey, NY
- Understand system requirements for the application and preparing technical specifications, worked with the team to review the requirements, and went through the Software Requirement Specification document and Architecture document.
- Redesigned the application modules using Spring Boot Rest API/Services, Spring.
- Used Spring MVC Framework Dependency Injection for integrating various java Components
- Experience in working with Spring MVC Controllers and Spring Hibernate templates
- Hands on experience with data persistency using Hibernate and Spring Framework
- Used Spring batch framework for batch applications.
- Configured the Spring, Spring batch, Hibernate, Log4j configuration files
- Completed test cases using JUnit and Mockito Framework.
- Developed Test Automation Framework using Selenium WebDriver for functional, regression, smoke and integration testing.
- Developed Cucumber (BDD) Feature files using Gherkins and automate them using Selenium Web driver with Java.
- Applied test automation framework on CI/CD process using Jenkins.
- Involved in testing and deployment of application Tomcat Application Server
- Designing the application with reusable J2EE design patterns like Front Controller and DAO patterns.
- Used ANT, Maven to build & deploy applications, helped to deployment for CI using Jenkin and Maven
- Constructed process and integration solutions using intuitive drag-and-drop technology to visually define the sequence and flow of business processes.
- Wrote SQL queries and Stored Procedures for interacting with the DB2 Database
- Defect fixing for defects identified in pre-production environments and production environment.
- Responsible for Code Review, Code Troubleshooting, Bug Fixing, & Change Requests.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Used Web Services - WSDL and REST for getting credit card information from third party and used SAX and DOM XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using Web Services like JAX-WS.
- Created Feature files using Cucumber and used Junit to run those files.
Environment: Java, Apache Tomcat, oracle, HTML, DHTML, SQL, jQuery, Junit, Log4j, SQL, SVN, JIRA, SAX, DOM, JMS, Maven, Cucumber.
Confidential, Chevy Chase, Maryland
- Designed and coded JAXB API to interact with third party application for asynchronous loading and parsing of JMS XML messages.
- Used JSTL and custom tag library with frameworks such as Ajax and jQuery, to build interactive and attractive user interfaces.
- Designed and implemented core java functionality, including the basic database (Cassandra/MongoDB) access layer, generic form handling routines and JSP.
- Designed and guided the team for implementing Client module and XSL conversions using XSLT
- Build scripts using ANT and MAVEN build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Developed applications using Spring Framework for Dependency Injection (Inversion of Control) and implemented the business logic using EJB (session and entity beans)
- Designed and developed the service business process and data access to Oracle database (also on (Cassandra/MongoDB)) and back-end layers with JAXB, JMS and XML.
- Used Jenkins as continuous integration tool: creating new jobs, managing required plugins, configuring the jobs selecting required source code management tool, build trigger, build system and post build actions, scheduled automatic builds, notifying the build reports etc.
- Build scripts using ANT and MAVEN build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Used Declarative Transaction management system of Spring Framework and integrated it with JDBC and Hibernate transaction managers to customize transactional behavior.
- Implemented navigation using Spring MVC controllers, configured controllers using Spring MVC annotations and configuration files.
- Maintaining existing scripts and writing new scripts to automate the existing environment using Maven and used Maven (POM.xml) and Ant scripts (build.xml) as build frameworks/scripts for developed the business layer logic and implemented EJBs Session beans.
- Used jQuery library to build Ajax web application module and developed dynamic JSP webpages for the user interface for establishing efficient exception handling and logging using Spring AOP.
- Used Spring Framework to organize middle-tier applications and used Dependency Injection feature of Spring framework and Angular for rapid development and ease of maintenance through Spring Boot.
- Developed the application using Agile/Scrum methodology, we have scrum meeting once in every three weeks where we would demo all the user stories done during that iteration for final feedback from end users.
Environment: Java 1.5, Spring, Hibernate, EJB, WebLogic Server 8.1, HTML, CSS, JUnit, JSP, Servlets, JMS, Oracle 9i, Windows XP, MVC Pattern, Cassandra, MongoDB, SVN, Log4J.