- Almost 7 years of IT experience in analysis, design, development, documentation, implementing and testing of software systems in Java, J2EE and Internet technologies.
- Strong Knowledge on Application Development using Software Development Life Cycle SDLC using various methodologies like Waterfall, Agile/Scrum.
- Expertise in working with various J2EE technologies including Hibernate, Struts MVC Framework, Servlets, JNDI, JMS, JDBC, AJAX, WEB SERVICES and GRADLE.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP and Spring JDBC. Strong hands - on experience with Spring IO, Spring Boot.
- Extensive experience in developing Microservices using Spring Boot, Netflix OSS (Eureka& Ribbon) and followed domain driven design.
- Experience in using build/deploy tools such as Jenkinsand OpenShift for Continuous Integration & Deployment for Microservices.
- Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed enterprise applications.
- Good experience in developing Web Services SOAP, JAX-WS, WSDL.
- Experience in core Java-Multithreading, collections, Servlets and JDBC.
- Experience in Configuring and deploying applications on Tomcat 5.5/6.0/7.0 server.
- Knowledge of XML Suite of Technologies XML, XSL, XSLT, and validations with DTD and XML Schema and processing profile with SAX, DOM Parsers.
- Hands on experience with build and deployment tools including Ant / Maven, logging and debugging using Slf4 and Log42j, unit and integration testing using jUnit.
- Experience with Use-Case design, Class and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Experienced in Bootstrap (responsive design), Backbone, and AngularJS, React.JS frameworks.
- Experience on compatibility issues with different versions of browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome.
- Strong Knowledge in Agile Development (Scrum) and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Experience in using of Jenkins Continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Experience in Linux, Red Hat, UNIX, and Windows Operating system administration tools and methods.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new environments and learn new technologies.
- Excellent analytical capabilities with strong communication skills.
Languages: JAVA 1.7, SQL, C#, VB.Net, Web Services.
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix.
Scripting Languages: Java Script, UNIX Shell Script.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, Junit.
IDE: Eclipse, RAD 9.1, Net Beans, IntelliJ, PL/SQL Developer, Soap UI. Notepad++, Dream weaver, Visual Studios, Sublime Text3, WebMatrix.
Databases: Oracle, DB2, PL/SQL.
Frameworks Used: Spring, Strut, Google Web Tool Kit (GWT), Dojo, Ajax, Angular JS (1.x/2.0/4.0), Node JS, Express JS, Uri JS.
Web Servers: IBM WebSphere 8.5, Apache-Tomcat 8.5, JBOSS
Build Scripts/ CI-CD Tools: Maven, Ant, Jenkins, IBM Urban Code Deploy (UCD), Jira, MS Visio.
Cloud : Amazon EC2, S3, Amazon RDS, AWS Lambda, Amazon SQS, IAM, Cloud Watch, EBS other services of the AWS.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Provided full SDLC application Development services including design, build/configure, integrate, test, and deploy enterprise.
- Responsible for creating Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Use Case diagrams, Object Model diagrams, and deployment diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Participated in Scrum meetings and project planning and coordinated the status sessions.
- Delivered a 40% increase in spring batch application performance by designing and implementing multi-threaded framework.
- Responsible for developing complex Payment batch application, in which data is consumed from JDA application and passing the processed data to PeopleSoft for payment.
- Implemented Fork/Join Framework in Spring Batch application.
- Upgraded Spring Framework in multiple applications from Spring 3.2 to Spring 5.0.8.
- Create RFP (Request for Proposal) microservice to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Installed application on AWSEC2 instances and configured the storage on S3 buckets.
- Perform S3 buckets creation, policies and the IAM role based polices.
- Written an encryption and decryption logic to secure passwords in properties files using AES 256 bit.
- Creating a new Functional Logging Framework which can used across multiple dependency applications and monitor them in a single Splunk application.
- Carried out requirement analysis and business user walk through, developed design documents and implemented based on need following Agile Methodologies.
- Used SVN and GIT for accessing the repositories and maintaining the code
- Used Jirafor keeping track of bugs, Issues, work flow and releases.
- Involved in the SIT, UAT, BCP and Hyper care activities and solving productions issues and doing Root Cause Analysis &troubleshooting operational issues.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile Environment utilizing a Test-Driven development approach.
- Writing the PL/SQL procedure according to the rule configurations.
- Extensively used Java Collection framework and Exception handling.
- Involved in developing JSP, AJAX for client data presentation and, data validation on the client side with in the forms.
- Involved in Developing of Application based on J2EE using Hibernate and spring framework.
- Proficient in TDD (Test Driven Development) by writing test cases using Jasmine, J Unit Framework
- Responsible for building the service from ground up using Jersey & React.
- Responsible for spring configuration, Restful (Jersey) Configurations and web.xml.
- Worked on NoSQL database Cassandra for document-oriented data to store.
- Developed the Spring AOP Programming to configure logging for the application
- Built Rest APIs to provide JSON objects for communication with Client-Side Application.
- Used Hibernate and JPA ORM frameworks for database connectivity.
- Migrated on-premises SQL Server 2012 to Azure SQL Database (PaaS) on cloud.
- Experienced in migrating the Active directory to Azure Active Directory, setting up ADFS
- Implemented the project structure based on Spring MVC using spring.
- Used maven and Jenkins building, continuous integration and testing purposes.
- Extensively used Linux, UNIX system administration tools to create servers and deploy and run applications in development stage.
- Worked on AWS tools EC2 instances, Elastic Load Balancer, Cloud Watch, and other tools deployed and maintained the applications in it.
Confidential, Santa Clara,CA
- Outstandingly involved in iterations of SDLC design, implementation, debugging and testing of functionalities of J2EE components java Beans, Java, XML, Collections Framework, JSP, spring and Hibernate.
- Implemented PL/SQL queries and used Oracle stored procedures, and built-in functions to retrieve and update data from the databases.
- Developed and consumed the Restful-Web services using Jersey libraries.
- Used Spring IOC, AOP, Spring Boot to implement middle tier.
- Involved in handling transactions using Spring Declarative Transaction management.
- Implemented DAO layer using different hibernate techniques like strategies, Inheritance, annotations and criteria interfaces.
- Used JSF for internal report generation by fetching data from database with customized view using CSS and AJAX for form processing. Implemented Message Driven Bean Using JMS Implemented enterprise applications with jQuery, Angularjs and Spring MVC, Perl Script.
- Implemented applications using twitter Bootstrap framework to improve the responsiveness of web pages.
- Worked on SASS for inheritance and color, page layout, and all designing concepts and converted to CSS file.
- Implemented the service using Node.js for performance, development, maintenance and deployment reasons.
- Created test cases using Junit framework.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking.
- ImplementedSQL Databases - create and configured the SQL Databases and restoring the database.
- Involved in creating test cases using JUnit for Java classes and Abstract spring dependency Injection test for spring beans.
- Used maven and Jenkins building, continuous integration and testing purposes.
- Implemented logger for debugging and testing purposes using Log4j2.
- Responsible for understanding and execution of requirements
- Writing the code &JUnit test cases & running the JUnit test suites
- Developed JSPs and Servlets to dynamically generate HTML and display the data to the client side. Extensively used JSP tag libraries.
- Developed Action Classes, which acts as the controller in Struts framework.
- Was responsible in implementing various J2EE Design Patterns like Service Locator, Business Delegate, Session Facade and Factory Pattern.
- Used JDBC as persistence layer for interacting with Oracle 8i database.
- Was responsible for developing and deploying the EJB (Session & MDB).
- Extensively worked on reconciliation reports comparing huge sets of data from source and destination in data sourcing projects using Data Structures.
- Attending various trainings sessions such as OOAD, programming principles, C++, HTML, xml, web-services etc. as trainee.
- Implemented an Ecommerce application for online bookstore that provides the user with a catalogue of different books for which a consumer is provided with a shopping cart application.
- Worked in the Agile Environment. Used to attend the Daily standup Scrum Meetings for the status of work.
- Writing/Manipulating the database queries, triggers, stored procedures etc
Environment: J2EE1.3, Servlets 2.3, JSP1.2,EJB 2.0,JDBC 2.1,JBuilder, SAML,SOA, Oracle 8i,XML, UML,SOAP,WSDL,UDDI,EJB,Tibco,Maven,Apache tomcat.