- 4years of extensive experience as a Java J2EE Developer in Object Oriented Development, implementation and maintenance of web and distributed Enterprise applications
- Developed web - based applications using technologiesCoreJava, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, JDBC, JMS) and XML, Web Services (SOAP, REST), E-Commerce, Micro Services.
- Involved in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases which include Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Developed UI modules using AngularJS, Ajax, Java Script, jQuery, CSS3 and HTML5.
- Proficient in using Amazon Web Services (AWS). Extensive experience focusing on services like EC2.
- Experience with various J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Factory, DAO and DTO the development of enterprise applications.
- Developed applications using latest technologies like Spring 3.x/4.x, Hibernate3.2/4.x, REST based Web services (Axis2.0, JAX WS 2.0, JAX RS).
- Strong experience withSQL relational databases like Oracle to NoSQL databases like MongoDB and written complex PL/SQL queries.
- Experience with build tools like Maven, Jenkins and version controls likeCVS, GIT, GitHub.
- Developed applications using latest technologies like Spring 3.x/4.x, Hibernate3.2/4.x, REST based Web services (Axis2.0, JAX WS 2.0, JAX RS), Rule Engines (Drools4.1, ILOG), jBPM tools.
- Proficient in using Amazon Web Services (AWS). Extensive experience focusing on services like EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, CloudWatch, CloudFront, Cloud Formation, IAM, S3, RDS, ElastiCache, SNS, SQS, AMI.
- Experience with CICD-Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Hudson, CVS, Git, GitHub.
- Expertise in several testing environments like JUnit, Selenium, CURL, Jenkins, SoapUI and System Testing.
- Experience in working with web servers like Tomcat 8, WebSphere 8.0, Jetty, JBoss 7.1.0 and WebLogic 10.0.
- Experience in creating Docker images, Containers, push/pull and integrating with Spring Boot
- Expertise with employment of Spring Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messagingservice.
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) a secure cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow.
- Ensuring smoke test execution as part of the continuous integration (CI) process and providing timely reporting to make go/no-go decisions.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java 1.8, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, MYSQL, UML.
Build Tools: Jenkins, Ant 1.10, Maven 3.3.9, Gradle 3.4.1
Web Technologies: Servlets 3.1, JSP 3.0, Struts, SOAP and ReSTful Web Services, Applets, Java Swing, Java Beans 3.0,Java Servlet API 3.0 JMS.
Frameworks: Spring 4.3, Hibernate 4.3, JPA, AngularJS 1.0/2.0, Spring security 3.2.
Java Design Patterns: Rational Unified Process, Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development.
Developer IDE Platform: Eclipse, Edit plus, Notepad ++, TEXT PAD, JBuilder, Net Beans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.9.3, GITHUB 2.12.0
Cloud Environments: Azure, AWS, Netflix Eureka, Mesos, Kubernetes.
Operating Systems: Windows 10, Unix, Linux.
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports 6.0, Crystal Reports XI, SSRS 5.0
Databases: Oracle 11g/12C, SQL server 2012/2014/2016, MySQL 5.7, DB2 11.1
Change Management: Remedy, Service Now, and PVCS Tracker.
Bug Tracking tools: JUNIT4.12, JIRA 7.0, Bugzilla 4.4.12, Curl 7.36
Web/ Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 8, IBM WebSphere 8.0, Jetty, Jenkins 2.50, WebSphere MQ 7.5
Web Service: SOAP 1.2, WSDL, REST 2.0, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, SAAJ.
Version Control: Bit Bucket, SVN, Github.
NoSQL Databases: MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Designed, develop a custom, single-page, responsive Web Application on front end using Angular 4.0.
- Designed pages using Angular 4.0 Validations, Modules, Events, Expressions, Directives, Controllers and Filters.
- Extensively used Spring Framework modules like MVC, DI(IOC), JDBC Templates, Spring Security and AOP.
- Created and injected Spring services, controllers and DAOs for DI and to wire objects of business classes.
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using Spring boot.
- Hands on experience Spring Boot Actuator , Spring Cloud , and Netflix Eureka.
- Extensively used Hibernate Mappings, HQL, Query, Criteria, Lazy Loading Transactions and Locking’s.
- Developed Stored Procedures, triggered stored procedures using Hibernate.
- Experience with various persistence mechanisms and APIs like JPA, JDO, Hibernate, EJB.
- UsedHibernate EHcache for secondlevel caching which resulted in enhanced performance of the application.
- Developed Web Services using SOA technologies such as REST.
- Developed and consumed Apache CXF based Web Services as part of Payments Application.
- Developed Grunt tasks to run the unit tests on Jenkins.
- Used advanced Java 8 features like Lambda Expressions Streams, Filters. Enhanced concurrency methods etc.
- Design and develop Selenium tests to verify functionality of internal business applications and resulting data.
- Experience with creating Workflows, Mappings and Scheduling Jobs in Informatics.
- Developed Business rules using Drools and integrated with Application.
- Deployed the application in JBoss production server running in Linux platform.
- Worked with high volume and complex PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Packages using TOAD.
- Design patterns are extensively used to achieve clean separation of different layers like Adapter, Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory, Service Locator and Facade.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring Boot and Hibernate ORM.
- Worked on AWS Cloud platform and its features which includes EC2,RDS, Cloud Watch, Auto scaling, Cloud Front, IAM, S3.
- Built on-premise data pipelines using Kafka and Spark streaming using the feed from APIstreaming Gateway REST service.
- Integrated Build tools like NPM, GRUNT with JENKINS.
- Developed JSON services JAX-RS and JSON documentation using Swagger API.
- Database development required creation of new tables, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Views,Indexes and Constraints, Triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Having knowledge on Ruby on Rails. Developed and tested features in Agile environment with Ruby, Ruby on Rails, MySql.
- Dockercontainer images, tagging, pushing images, integration of Spring boot.
- Experience in develop and configure monitoring solutions to provide full visibility to the different platform components using tools and services like AWS, Cloud watch, Splunk.
- Experience in Cloud Solutions on AWS utilizing EC2, S3, IAM, ECS and RDS etc.
- Developed UI with extensive use of Backbone.js framework that helped to organize the code.
- Experience designing and developing applications on relational databases MongoDB.
- Involved in the design and development phases of Agile Software Development.
- Developed java modules implementing business rules and workflows using Spring Boot.
- Developed using new features of Java 8 annotations, Generics, enhanced for loop andEnums.
- Well versed with core Java concepts like Collections, Swing, Serialization and Servlets & JSP.
- Worked with Angular CLI and AngularJS to create Controllers and Angular components.
- Used Node.js as a proxy to interact with Rest services and interacting with Database.
- Implemented the business modules integration using Spring and Hibernate data mapping.
- Used Spring Boot Actuator for application's configuration properties in various environments, Upgraded Spring Rest Controllers and Services classes to support migration to Spring framework.
- Using Spring AOP Module to implement logging in the application for application status and deployed Spring Security for session fixation, clickjacking, cross site request forgery.
- Developed Microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud with Netflix Eureka to create the discovery Server, service, discovery clients and integrated Apache Kafka and Zoo Keeper as message broker.
- Developed microservices with Spring to retrieve API routes for the entire cluster. Using this strategy each microservice in a cluster can be load balanced and exposed through one API gateway.
- Developed Entity objects and used Hibernate the ORM tool to access persistent data from SQL Server.
- Experience using persistence framework like Hibernate, JPA for mapping java classes with Database.
- Experience working on Docker Hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
- Involves in Sprint planning for the estimation of efforts for user stories and bugs.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot.
- Used SQL Server to access data in the database at different Levels, responsible for implementing SQL queries and managing JDBC interactions with data sources.
- Worked on JBoss Application server implementation, support, workload management and performance tuning including Web server setup configuration with JBoss App Server.
- Designed and developed custom message adapter components using Apache Kafka that allowed message to travel through Microservices to base on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC .
- Used Maven automated build scripts to compile and package the application and implemented Log4j.
- Implemented unique design patterns such as singleton, business factory and J2EE design patterns.
- Used Kafka to load the data on Hadoop File system and move the same data to MongoDB database.
- Involved in developing internal application using Angular JS, React JS and Node.js connecting toOracle on the backend.
- Implemented Object mapping using Hibernate.
- Worked on bug fixing and enhancements on change requests.
- Involved in the analysis specification, design, implementation and testing phases of Software.
- Designing the flow of the project using Water Fall Model.
- Worked on the Struts framework and JSP and Struts tag libraries to page display technology.
- ImplementedModelViewController(MVC)architectureusingSpringattheWebtierleveltoisolateeach layer of the application to avoid the complexity of integration and ease of maintenance along with Validation Framework.
- Worked on JDBC to select and update the data from the MySQL database.
- Developed web Components using JSP, Servlet and Server-side componentsusing EJB underJ 2EE Environment.
- Used IntelliJfor development and Jobs Server for deploying the web application.
- Used TOAD for database query testing, in the process of optimizing the queries.
- Implemented the spring dependency injection of the Database helper instance to the action objects. Used iBATISframework with spring framework for data persistence and transaction management.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application.
- Executed the test steps defined in Test Cases manually and reporting the bugs in JIRA.
- Deployed, the application using Apache Tomcat Application server.
- Used ANT for building the application and deployed on Jobs Application Server.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring, iBATIS, Struts, Water fall model, EMC EJB, WSDL, JQuery, JSP, SERVLET, MYSQL, Toad, SQL Server, IntelliJ, ANT, JIRA,CVS, Apache Tomcat, Linux, Unix,XML, IBM MQ Series, PL/ SQL, Log4j.