- 8 years of professional software development experience in Object - oriented analysis, design and development of Web Applications using J2EE technologies.
- Involved in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases, which include Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance
- Well versed in using Software development methodologies Agile Methodology and Waterfall software development processes.
- Experience on OOP (Object Oriented Programming) like Inheritance, polymorphism, Abstraction and Encapsulation
- Proficient in Object Oriented Programming using Core Java, Multi-threading, Synchronization, Serialization, Collections and Data Structures
- Very strong on Java concepts, Restful web Services and J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JDBC, JSP, and spring, Hibernate
- Experience in integrating Web Center Application with Spring & Hibernate frameworks.
- Expert in developing and designing core java concepts like multi-threading, collections and RTO
- Experience in using No-SQL databases like, HBase and MongoDB.
- Good working experience with using Array list, Map and Sets of Collections API and core Java Concepts like Exception Handling , multi-threading .
- Track record of increasing responsibility in the business software design, microservices , systems analysis/development and full lifecycle project management.
- Worked on Swing API such as J Button, J Text Field, J Text Area , and J Radio Button .
- Strong knowledge in JAVA Messaging Service (JMS).
- Integrated spring with Hibernate using Hibernate Template to perform CRUD operations on database.
- Skilled at writing DB2, PL/SQL, Stored procedures, Functions & Triggers.
- Reported bugs and tracked defects using JIRA.
- Experienced in working on UNIX and Windows environment.
- Experience in writing Ant scripts for project development and deployment.
- Used Micro service architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers and Developed data pipeline using Apache Kafka.
- Worked with version control systems like Clear case, SVN, CVS, GIT, etc.
- Hands on experience using IDEs like Eclipse, Rational Application Developer (RAD), Web Sphere Studio Application Developer 5.0Rational Software Architect (RSA).
- Experience in using Operating Systems like Windows and LINUX.
- Experienced in deploying J2EE applications on Apache Tomcat, J Boss application server and Web Logic, Web Sphere using web server
- Expertise in SQL, PL/SQL programming. RDBMS experience includes Oracle, MS SQL, and MySQL.
- Good working knowledge of different IDEs like My Eclipse 4.x/6.x/7.x, RAD and Net Beans Proficiency in Hibernate and the O/R mapping to map Java domain objects with the database, spring framework to easily configure J2EE applications.
- Good team player with reputation of integrity and an ability to work in multiple areas.
- Experienced in developing MVC architecture using springs
- Experience in installing and configuring MySQL , ORACLE and MongoDB servers.
- Experience in working on integration Spring modules (Spring MVC, IOC, Batch, Security, Boot, AOP) with Hibernate as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJO’s.
- Expertise in implementing various J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Session Facade, Data Access Objects (DAO), Factory, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Business
- Designed, investigation and implementation of public facing websites on Amazon Web Services AWS.
- Experience with Cloud technologies like Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experienced in the functional usage and deployment of web applications in WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss Application server and Apache Tomcat server.
- Capable of learning new technologies and adapt to new environments quickly.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Java 1.8/1.7, J2SE, J2EE, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, MVC, SOAP and REST Web Services, JMS, EJB, Jenkins.
Frameworks: Spring Core, Spring MVC Version 3.2, SOA, Hibernate.
Java Scripts: Angular JS, Node.JS, React JS.
Database: Oracle (SQL & PLSQL), My SQL, Mongo DB
Methodologies: Agile model, Waterfall model.
Version Control: SVN, CVS, CLEAR CASE, GIT HUB.
XML Related and Others: XML, DTD, XSD, XSLT, JAXB, JAXP, XSL, JAXB, SAX, DOM
Web Services: REST, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI.
Design Patterns: Singleton, MVC, Fa ade, Factory, DAO.
IDE: My Eclipse 4.x/6.x/7.x, RAD and Net Beans.
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology.
- Wrote Java utility classes to access web services from server side.
- Configured controllers using Struts Framework.
- Launch, configure and maintain VPC, Subnet, Internal Gateway etc. to manage AWS Network Integrated the application with spring IOC framework for implementing Dependency injection and provide abstraction between presentation layer and persistence layer.
- Implemented Spring MVC 3.2, which includes writing Controller classes for handling requests, processing form submissions and performed validations using Commons validator.
- Business logic has been implemented using Array list, Map and Sets of Collections API.
- Worked on backend logic using Servlets, EJB, Hibernate and JDBC.
- Installing, configuring Cassandra on AWS platform.
- Used AWS Cloud platform and its features which include EBS, AMI, SNS, RDS, EBS, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, Auto scaling, Cloud Front, S3, and Route53.
- Experienced in upgrading JBOSS application server from v6.1.0 to v7.1.0
- Provided an open platform for connecting Cloud Events to function as a service with a rule engine. This assisted in writing Micro services without having to write a lot of code.
- Used Spring boot to build several services as external microservices and configure them to communicate to each other or with other part of system.
- Designed and developed the REST and Apache Kafka based microservices using the Spring Boot.
- Implemented microservices architecture using Spring Boot for making application smaller and independent.
- Used HQL (Hibernate Query Language) and Query criteria to interact with data base (Oracle 11g).
- Developed hibernate DAO lasses to persists objects into database.
- Developed POJO objects and used Hibernate as the Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool to access the persistent data from SQL Server.
- Experience in starting JBOSS Server in multiple modes and troubleshooting various issues with JBOSS .
- Experienced in working with JSF framework, JPA, EJB, WSDL and SOAP web services.
- Communicated with other departments by using Web Services with the help of SOAP, WSDL.
- Expert in creating SQL objects like Tables, Complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Indexes, and User Defined Functions to facilitate efficient data manipulation and consistent data storage.
- Developed GUI using Swings, JSP, and Angular JS, Node JS, framework to simplify the complexities of the application in TDD.
- Used HTML5 coding, CSS3 using Bootstrap to build responsive layouts.
- Used AJAX and JSON to send request to server and updating GUI pages using callback functions.
- Used Jenkins for building, deploying and automating the project.
- Used JIRA for issue tracking and project management also used JIRA for bug-tracking and project management.
- Involved in production bug fixes, analyzing and improving overall application performance Using JMETER.
- Deployed applications on JBOSS 7.X.
- Used Maven as a build tool in the application.
- Actively participated in sprints and successfully implemented the project following scrum agile practice. Involved in the all phases of Software development life Cycle process.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Exception Handling, Collection API's to implement various features and enhancements.
- Developed UI Screen to display alerts in a grid using JQuery and Bootstrap.
- Experience with AWS S3 services creating buckets, configuring buckets with permissions, logging, versioning and tagging.
- Developed the application using Core Java, Multi-threading, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, J2EE, Hibernate, and Web Services REST.
- Involved in creating, publishing and consuming Restful/SOAP Web Services which was developed based on Spring MVC and Apache CXF API.
- Developed the Business layer using Spring (IOC, AOP).
- Created and implemented PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, cursors and views using SQL.
- Responsible for Unit testing of various components.
- Develop Java and J2EE based web applications using Java frameworks like Spring and JSP.
- Worked on client side programming using java script for validations, form submission, etc.
- Experience in working with GIT as a version control
- Used XCode as IDE, configured and deployed the application onto Web Logic application server using Maven build scripts to automate the build and deployment process.
- Used Maven as build tool and deploying the application.
- Developed Jenkins job to deploy project automatically in QA and PR environments.
- Used Core Java concepts like Multithreading/Executor Service, web sockets, exception handling and collections.
- Wrote database triggers, procedures, functions in PL/SQL and incorporated business rules and constraints.
- Deployed application war files into Apache Tomcat 7.0 server.
- Worked on production issues, used JIRA for a issue tracking.
- Used Web storm as IDE for developing for Angular JS based project and Eclipse for java based applications.
- Set up Jenkins server and build jobs to provide continuous automated builds based on polling the GIT source control system during the day and periodic scheduled builds overnight to support development needs using Jenkins, GIT, JUNIT, Selenium and Maven.
- Developed the System using core java, Servlets, EJB, JPA, and JSF.
- Created shell scripts for startup and stop processes for WebLogic.
- Developed test cases using JUnit/ Mockito and Maven build tool to achieve more functionality for build process.
- Used SVN for source control system and Jenkins used for continuous integration.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Interacted with the stake-holders and gather requirements and business artifacts based on Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Used Eclipse to develop source code and debug the application.
- Built a custom cross-platform architecture using Java, Spring Core/MVC, and Hibernate.
- Implemented Web-Services to integrate between different applications internal and third party components using SOAP and REST services using Apache-CXF
- Configured Queues and Topics as part of application integration and defined Camel routing between queues/topics.
- Enhanced Registration Process using java (POJO), Rest, XML, JSON and maven technologies.
- Reviewed the XML logical data model and developed XML schema XSD to validate the model and used JAX-B for Xml-Java Mapping and XML-XSLT conversion.
- Developed and published web-services using WSDL,SOAP and XML, JAX-B based on top-down and bottom-up approaches.
- Wrote JQuery function while implementing various UI Screens across the whole web application (both consumer facing as well as internal application).
- Implemented Web API with JWT (JSON Web Tokens) to secure the Web API Service Layer.
- Experience in pre-testing the Web-Service calls with SOAP UI using end-points.
- Performed integrated testing after integrating the code with Jenkins and generating the task report with the results.
- Coordinated Unit Testing by JUnit, Easy Mock, Integration and User Acceptance Testing and developed test cases for bean components.
- Used Subversion for maintaining the component and for release and version management. And JIRA for defect tracking.
- Maven tool has been used for the build and deploy procedure scripts in UNIX, Linux and Windows environment using Hudson.
- Been though Release process for project execution as part of SCRUM.
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) using waterfall and Agile Methodology.
- Involved in the development of the User Interfaces using HTML, JSP, JS, Dojo Tool Kit, CSS, JSTL, and AJAX.
- Transformed, Navigated, Formatted XML documents using XSL, XSLT, and XPath.
- Developed the application using JSF MVC Framework on top of Servlets API which provides components via taglibs.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and other dependent objects declaration.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, third party libraries and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Inserted Dependency Injection between components using Spring (IOC) concept.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class.
- Working on both kind of data processing as batch and streaming with ingestion to MySQL and HDFS with different file format such as parquet and AVRO.
- Designed and developed Hibernate DAO's using spring framework's Hibernate Dao Support and Hibernate Template. Experienced working with Oracle 10g for storing and retrieval of user data.
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML using CXF framework tool/Apache Commons. Worked on parsing the XML files using DOM/SAX parsers.
- Created tables, triggers, views, stored procedures, SQL queries, joins, integrity constraints and views for multiple databases using Toad tool.
- Wrote client-side validations for DOJO and XML files which checks for the valid values for the different events that are being logged.
- Involved in Unit Testing of various modules by generating the Test Cases.
- Developed Ant Scripts for the build process and deployed in Web Sphere.
- Implemented PL/SQL procedures and views in Oracle Database using Altova Database Spy.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using logger's components.
- Responsible for development of configuration, mapping and Java beans for Persistent layer ORM using Hibernate/JPA.
- Developed Open stack API to Integrate with Amazon EC2 cloud based architecture in AWS, including creating machine Images
- Used CVS for version control and Scheduled projects in Jenkins for continuous integration.
Environment: Java, HTML, CSS, JSON, JQuery, J2EE, XMI, JSF, Hibernate, SQL, PL/SQL, Spring, Oracle10g, CVS, Maven, RAD, JIRA, Websphere Application Server, UNIX, Ant, Jenkins, log4j.
- Involved in the Architecture & Design.
- Improved and optimized IP communication framework using TCP/IP.
- Followed agile process, created and maintained User stories in JIRA. Actively participated in Sprint grooming, retrospectives and daily stand up meetings.
- Worked extensively on struts 2.0 framework in order to insert the panel data into the panel container.
- Worked in a team of 3 members and used panel container to organize the panels.
- Worked on setting up Web logic for local development.
- Developed JUnit test cases for regression testing and integrated with ANT build.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
- Expertise in Test documentation, Manual, Automation testing and Execution on Client/Server, Integrated Intranet, Linux, Mainframes and Internet applications.
- Utilized Hibernates Polymorphic many-to-one associations for the purpose of referring instances of subclasses and participated in design of data base and created tables in ORACLE.
- Implemented Singleton, Service Locator design patterns in MVC framework and developed command, delegate, model action script classes to interact with the backend.
- Unit Testing Java code using jUnit and Integrating with Jenkins.
- Implemented log4j for debugging and logging purposes.
- Updated Struts-config.xml files to integrate all the components in the Struts framework.
- Designed and developed the application presentation layer using JSTL.
- Developing use cases such as creating, updating, deleting and getting plant information.
- Securing REST API with proxy services, security policies etc.
- Coordinating with Architecture & Front End Teams.
- Attending Sprint Planning, Review, Daily Catch-up calls, Production Backlog Refinement, Retrospective etc.
Environmen: JAVA, Spring, Spring - Integration, Restful Services, Tomcat, SVN, Spring Tool Suite, Mongo SQL server, Active MQ, Jackson, Jenkins, Log4j, JIRA, Junit, Maven, Agile.