- Over 7 years of IT experience encompasses software design, development and maintenance of custom application software in Java, J2EE.
- Expertise in full life cycle Business Intelligence implementations and have an understanding of all aspects of an implementation project using OBIEE 10.1.3.x.
- Experienced in up gradation and migration of OBIEE between dev/test/prod environments.
- Extensive experience in creating executive reports with BI Publisher integrated with OBIEE.
- Superior project implementation skills using distributed technologies like RMI, EJB (Session Beans, Message Driven Beans), also have exposure to SOA using Web services.
- Solid background in Core Java concepts like Threads, Collections Framework, Java Reflection
- Have handsome experience in building Class diagrams, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams and flow charts using Rational Rose and Visio.
- Sound knowledge in developing applications using three tier architectural frameworks such as MVC (Model View Controller) like Struts, spring framework.
- Proven expertise in implementing IOC and Dependency Injection features in various aspects of Spring Framework (Core, Web, JDBC, MVC and DAO) and experienced in integrating Spring Web Flow.
- Knowledge in implementing IBM ODM Rules.
- Developed screen, functions and reports.
- Configured WebSphere Recourses like JDBC Providers , JMS providers .
- Expertise in writing T-SQL (DML and DDL) Queries.
- Strong experience in Creating Tables, Views, Indexes, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, and Cursors.
- Designed and developed various integration components using JMS and MQ Series.
- Experienced in using Design Pattern: Singleton Pattern, Session Façade Pattern, MVC Pattern, and Business delegate Pattern, Factory pattern, Value Object pattern, and DAO pattern.
- Extensive experience in developing web Applications using Struts framework implementing ActionClasses, ActionForms, Struts Validation Framework, Struts Tiles and Struts Tag Libraries.
- Experience in Hibernate 3.0 which includes integrating legacy databases, writing custom CRUD statements, integrating stored procedures and functions and performed polymorphic associations.
- Proficiency in programming with different Java IDE’s like Eclipse, Net Beans, RAD.
- Strong database connectivity skills which includes Oracle, MYSQL, and DB2 and in programming with SQL, PL/SQL, and Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and Packages besides writing DDL, DML and Transaction queries with development tools like SQL developer.
- Developed scripts for automating tasks using Ant and UNIX shell programming.
- Building and Deployment of EAR, WAR, JAR files on test, stage and production servers.
- Experienced in deploying applications on Application servers such as WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, and Jboss and on the Tomcat.
- Good design and programming in developing front end applications using AWT, Swing, SWT / JFace, Struts2.0, JSF, MFC, AJAX.
- Experience encompasses software design, development and maintenance of custom application software.
- Strong technical background, excellent analytical ability, good debugging skills, good communication skills, team player, goal oriented and ability to quickly learn new technologies as required.
Software Engineering: AGILE, SIX SIGMA - SOFTWARE DESIGNING, UML, RUP, and Systematic Software Reuse.
Architecture: Object oriented design, design patterns, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Business Process Management (BPM).
Operating Systems: Sun Solaris, Windows 2000/NT/XP, HP UNIX.
Middleware: J2EE JDBC, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI)
Application Servers: JBoss 4.3, Apache HTTP server, Apache Tomcat 5.0/6.0, Weblogic 8.1, IIS
RDBMS: Oracle8i/9i/10g, MySQL, T-SQL.
Tools: Eclipse/MyEclipse, Intellij, Net Beans.
Frameworks: MVC, Apache Struts, Spring MVC, Java Server Faces 2.0.
Other: FTP, HTTP, SMTP, DAO, IBM ClearCase V 7.1, CVS, VSS, Google Map API, BSCS Billing System.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Created web-pages using ReactJs, Material UI, Plotly.js for dynamic responsive rendering.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React-Draggable
- Used Redux and Redux-Saga framework to maintain asynchronous behavior.
- Used babel and babel components to transpile the React code to npm package and import it in other projects.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.js.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Used JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
Environment: ReactJs, HTML, Material UI, Plotly.Js, Redux, Redux-Saga, JIRA, GitHub, Visual Studio Code.
Confidential, St Paul, MN
- Involved in all phases of the software Development Cycle including requirements gathering, designing the application, implementing the design, testing and maintaining the application.
- Developed Controller for request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring - MVC .
- Developed Hibernate in Data Access Layer to access and update information in the database.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO/Spring Boot and Hibernate ORM.
- Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring transactions and Spring security modules.
- Configure Maven for project compilation and building.
- Extensively used Oracle SQL and used spring data for mapping repository.
- Used IBM Jazz servers for project management tool and RTC for version control.
- Deployed the application on the Tomcat Apache Server .
- Used Groovy and Selenium for automation testing framework.
- Participated in the technical code reviews, prepared unit test cases, detailed time estimation and impact analysis and code review documents.
Environment: Java (JDK 1.8), jQuery, Json, Hibernate, Spring Framework (Spring ORM, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC, Spring Tx, Spring Core), SQL, Maven, JSTL, RTC, Hibernate, Tomcat Apache, Eclipse IDE, Selenium, Groovy.
Confidential, Melville, NY
- Participated in project planning sessions with business analysts and team members to analyze business IT Requirements and translated business requirements into working model.
- Worked on the Enhancements according to user specification on Servlets, JSPs, and JAVA classes.
- Balanced coordination with the front-end design to provide with the necessary stored procedures and packages and the necessary insight into the data.
- Created PL/SQL stored procedures, functions and packages .
- Created scripts to create new tables, views, queries for new enhancement in the application using TOAD.
- Used Oracle JDeveloper to support JAVA, JSP and HTML codes used in modules.
- Deployed the application on the Weblogic Application Server .
- Used XSL/XSLT style sheets for transformation on XML objects and displaying on UI screens.
- Used JIRA as bug tracking and product management tool.
- Used Super Putty to run the logs and data analyzing.
- Used MKS Client Integrity (PTC) as client server model (Version control).
- Used Oracle JDeveloper as IDE tool to develop the application.
Environment: Java, JSP, Java Script, JDeveloper, SQL, PL/SQL, Web Sphere Application Server, XML, JQuery, MKS Client Integrety, AJAX, UNIX, HTML and CSS, Putty, JIRA
Confidential, Albany, NY
- Involved in Design, Development, and Testing and Deployment phases.
- Used Oracle11i as a backend database.
- Created Servlets, JSPs, and JAVA classes for presentation layer.
- Used Hibernate for by mapping to the tables.
- Worked on generating PDFs for emails and retrieved them to the UI using Angularjs MVC framework.
- Developed hibernate DAO Classes using Spring JDBC Template, Worked with Hibernate for object relational mapping and connection management.
- Used JSON to transfer the request from the web page to the server.
- Used REST based web services for the data communication to implement the request.
- Created the web pages using AJAX with JQuery.
- Implemented logging using Log4j2 with slf4j binding.
- Wrote Rest Services to fetch data from database using hibernate HQL queries.
- Fetched reports from SAS application using Rest service (jersey API).
- Wrote AngularJS controllers and services required for the application.
- Used GIT as version control system.
- Developed application using Eclipse and used Maven to build and deploy the application.
- Alongside working as developer, worked as Public Assistant in Medicaid program.
- Helped answering questions asked by the Medicaid beneficiaries like eligibility criteria, benefits etc.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Understanding of the business functionality and business rules to be followed during the execution of the projects.
- Involved in creating sequence diagrams using UML and coding.
- Involved in Design, Development, and Testing and Deployment phases. configured and created repository using OBIEE Administration Tool.
- Created and administered the Physical Layer, Business Model and Mapping Layer and Presentation Layer in Repository using Administration Tool.
- Developed intuitive and user-friendly Dashboards by appropriately including guided navigational links, prompts, and drilldowns.
- Integrated BI Publisher with OBIEE to build reports in word, excel and doc format.
- Implemented MAVEN Build scripts for Build and deploy the application and involved in deploying and shell scripting for the system automation.
- Designed and developed several Servlets, JSPs, JAVA classes for presentation layer.
- Used Oracle10g as a backend database created stored procedures, prepared and maintain the scripts for each custom service.
- Used Hibernate as persistent layer by mapping to the tables.
- Involved in writing propagation scripts to move content from one environment to another environment.
- Used MVC architecture and developed code using springs and JSP for the view.
- Developed web applications using Rational Application Developer (RAD ) and deployed it in web sphere application serve
- Installed and configured IBM Http Server, WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment (ND), 6.0/6.1/7.0
- Experience in setting up of Nodes, data sources, Virtual host and configuration of Web Sphere Application Server.
- Used NetUIi tags for better UI (User Interface) Implementation.
- Used JSTL to remove scriplets in JSP’s.
- Implemented a prototype based on the Eclipse Framework (Java, SWT, RCP) for a specific help concept.
- Created tables, relationships, triggers and indexes for enforcing Business Rule
- Communicates with other internal applications via JMS messages, EJBs, and web services.
- Struts Validation is used for server side validation and struts internationalization.
- Optimized the performance of queries with modifications in T-SQL queries, removed unnecessary columns, and eliminated redundant and inconsistent data.
- Testing the code using the JUNIT test scripts and supporting System Testing.
- Used SVN for Version Repository maintenance.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, Struts 2.0, Spring 2.0, Hibernate 3.0, Java Script, Linux, AJAX, Beehive NetUI, SQL, OBIEE 10.1.3.3, OBIA 7.9.x (Oracle Service Analytics), MAVEN, Site Minder, SOAP, XML, SWT/JFace, UML, SVN, Oracle 10g, Eclipse 3.3, Windows.
Confidential, Schaumburg, IL
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Collected required information from Agents for documenting the requirements of Accounting module, claims module.
- Developed the web application using Struts 2.0 and Hibernate 3.
- Implemented AOP and Dependency Injection features of Spring Framework and experienced in integrating Spring Web Flow.
- Performed Iteration Planning for the Modules developed.
- Enabling SSL Security in Web Environments for IBM HTTP Server & WebSphere application Server.
- Developed the interfaces using Restful Services (JAX-RS) to send the required information to the clients.
- Developed metadata repository using OBIEE Administration tool in Physical, Business Model and Mapping, and Presentation Layer.
- Created new logical columns, dimensional hierarchy, calculated measures, and aggregate mappings in the BMM layer as per the business requirements.
- Designed and developed various Interactive Dashboards and reports with drilldowns, guided navigation, filters, and prompts.
- Provided technical assistance to team to design, troubleshoot and maintain Eclipse (RCP) applications. Designed and developed of Eclipse based RCP application which gets the live async messages from the stock exchange.
- Used JSON to transfer the request from the web page to the server.
- Developed suggest boxes using AJAX to make an asynchronous drop downs of all business units using both xml http request objects.
- Used Concurrent Versioning System (CVS) as a version controlling for the source code check in and check outs.
- Used DOM parser for validating the XML files against their respective XML schemas.
- Used REST and SOAP based web services for the data communication to implement the payment verification.
- Used XSLT for transformations of the received XML file and XPath for extraction of data from the XML files.
- Implemented the front-end Portlets using the Struts pattern using RAD and validations using struts framework with EJB as backend and Message driven bean were used to send the entire batch request in an XML format and parsing the XML at the backend
- Used Hibernate in the persistence layer.
- Worked on RAD (Rational Application Developer) IDE for developing portlets and business logic.
- Written stored procedures and SQL queries to extract the essential data from the database.
- Implemented the Business Objects (BOs) based on the existing database design and functionality.
- Used Spring JMS Template to communicate with the ActiveMQ series Queue.
- Developed unit test cases using Junit.
- Written UNIX shell scripts for testing the application and also for version control.
Confidential, Madison, WI
- Gathered project requirements from Business users.
- Used Struts framework to develop action classes and form beans.
- Used spring framework for Dependency injection, security features and to develop the application.
- Used SOAP in Web Services for data communications.
- Used JSP, JSTL to develop web module.
- Designed and implemented design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Façade and DAO.
- Programmed custom Portlets based on JSR 168 specification using WebSphere Portal Server 5.0 and RAD (Rational Application Developer) IDE.
- Used PL/SQL for storing, managing and distributing data.
- AJAX was used to exchange small amounts of data with the server so that the entire web page does not have to be reloaded each time the user requests a change.
- Configured the database through XML using Hibernate.
- Create build/deploy scripts using ANT for applications hosted on Web sphere.
- Followed the client development standards and methodologies.
Environment: Java 5, J2EE, Core JAVA, Eclipse 3, DB2, Web services, Spring 2.0, JSP, Servlets, Struts, SOAP, Design patterns, Hibernate, Java Script, XML, HTML, XSL, XSLT, JDBC, Junit, AJAX, PL/SQL, UML, UNIX.
- Understanding of requirements from the business perspective
- Involved in the development of a web-based client using Servlets, JSP, Tag Libraries, Java Script, HTML and XML using Struts/Spring Framework.
- Provided a HTML, CSS mockup of the original site and worked with various requirements- gathering experts on enhancing the visceral experience for the end user.
- Prototyping both the look and functionality of the application
- Experience in Bug fixing.
- Involved in design and implementation of front-end user interface for internal web application JSP, JHTML, CSS, and Java Script.
- Involved in design and Implementation of Classes like Java Bean to handle the business logic.
- Responsible for finding and fixing a large portion of the bugs.
- Involved to create the SRS, Functional document.
Environment: Java, JSP, Java Script, My Eclipse, Java, JSP, Spring MVC, JDBC, JMS, DB2, Web Sphere Application Server, XML, JQuery, SVN, AJAX, UNIX, HTML and CSS, Ant Frame works: Struts 1.x, Hibernate