- Over 8+ years of experience in full stack development by using the JAVA/J2EE technologies in all phases of SDLC which involves design, development,and execution of Web - based applications and client-server multi-tier applications.
- Hands on experience in UI technologies like HTML5, XHTML, DHTML, CSS3 (SASS, LESS), Bootstrap and AJAX to build responsive and dynamic web pages.
- Expertise in obtaining MVC functionality by implementing ReactJS with Redux and flux patterns.
- Proficient knowledge on Angular 2.x/4.x with NGRX to obtain MVVM design flow, developed front-end applications by using Angular JS, Backbone JS, Ember JS, Knockout JS,andExtJS to obtain Model View Controller (MVC) design flow.
- Good knowledge in implementing ES6 features like arrows, block scoping, enhanced object literals, promises,and modules.
- Experience in developing applications using Object Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks like Hibernate, MVC frameworks like Struts, JSF and spring modules such as Spring MVC/JDBC/Security/AOP/DAO/ORM/OXM/IOC.
- Good working experience on IBM and Sun Java Virtual Machine (JVM) and its Internals, Java Runtime Environment (JRE), Java Development Kit (JDK) and Garbage Collection (GC) implementation environment.
- Expertise in developing Restful API with Node JS (ExpressJS, HapiJS).
- Developed web admin for sales application using AngularJS with bower, npm,andgulp to handle plugins.
- Hands on experience in Automated and Manual testing with AngularJS framework (Karma, Jasmine, Protractor) and Mocha, Chai for ReactJS.
- Experience in Java 8 features likes Concurrency, Multi-threading, Functional interface, Lambda functions, Time API, Stream API, Collection API, Filter API, Exception Handling and Transaction Management.
- Good knowledge of Relational databases (Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, and DB2) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra,and Redis).
- Worked with various J2EE frameworks like JSP, JMS, JDBC, EJB and Servlets and web spring MVC like Structs, JSF, Spring MVC,and master level experience in spring modules like Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring JTA, Spring Cloud, Spring AOP.
- Expertise in using servers like Apache Tomcat, JBoss, IBM WebSphere,andWebLogic to configure and deploy applications.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting the performance of WebSphere Commerce server.
- Enhanced and deployed applications based on Micro Services using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Proficient in using JSP to implement the view layer, using Spring2.0(IOC, AOP) to implement the business layer, and using Hibernate and DAO to implement persistent layer.
- Extensive knowledge in developing efficient, reliable, scalable enterprise and web applications using EJB, JMS, JSP, JNDI, Struts, JSF(Prime Faces).
- Expertise on providing authentication and authorization for web services using Open ID Connect (OIDC) with OAuth 2.0.
- Build areal-time application on Apache Web servers using Elastic Search, Kibana 4.0(ELK), Logstash, Splunk.
- Proficient in theimplementation of Platform as a Service (PaaS) Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) services such as Pivotal Functional Service, Pivotal Container Service,and Pivotal Application Service to continuously deploy applications on thecloud.
- Experienced in setting up Amazon EC2 instances, virtual private cloud (VPCs), and security groups, Data Pipeline,and Lambda.
- Familiar with thread dump techniques and experience in analysis of Java Thread Dumps.
- Strong Knowledge of behavioral testing and integration testing of the application using Cucumber and Selenium respectively
Languages: C, C++, Java 8(JSP, Servlets, JSTL, and other java related technologies ).
Operating Systems: Windows (10/8.1), Ubuntu, Mac
Web Technologies: JSP, Servlets, AngularJs, jQuery, ReactJS, NodeJS, EJB, Hibernate, Struts, Spring, JDBC, HTML5, DHTML and XML, CSS3, Web Services,SOAP, MQ Series, Spring Boot, ExpressJS
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL Server, Sybase, PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD)
Version controls: SVM, GitHub, Jasmine.
Web Servers: JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat, Jetty, Apache
Frameworks: Spring (MVC, AOP, ORM, Web Service, DAO, Social, Security, etc.), Hibernate ORM 5.0.2, Bootstrap, Struts, Tiles, DWR (Direct Web Remoting)
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports, BIRT, Crystal Reports.
Tools: Eclipse, Notepad++, GitHub, JIRA, ClearQuest, MS Project, Excel, MS Access.
Database Tools: SQL Developer.
XML Technologies: DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB, XML-RPC and XML Beans.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in Requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and Maintenance phases with a TDD approach.
- Used Bootstrap for responsive design which allows users to access it from any device.
- The presentation layer used Spring MVC to implement the MVC architecture design and facilitates user interface designed by use of JSP's and tag libraries.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js accommodate these advanced and fast technologies. Enhanced User Interface based on Adobe Flex.
- Developed entire user interface using various Ext JS components like Form panels, Tab panels, Viewport,and Editable grids.
- Developed and implemented Swing, spring and J2EE based MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework for the application.
- Worked on the modernization of a legacy and outsourced UI technologies used were Angular JS 2, CSS, Node JS, Express JS and AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Developed a tool to retrieve and send data to third-party service provider this feature was implemented using REST.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS, React.js and Node.js in effective web design.
- Created Buckets in AWS and stored files. Enabled Versioning and security for files stored
- Used RESTFUL client to interact with the services by providing the RESTFUL URL mapping
- Built MAVEN scripts for automated deployment and for the build operation of the entire application.
- Deployed the application in WebSphere Application Server 6.0.1 and Configured JMS in the WebSphere application server to send messages on the queue.
- Developed Controller for the request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring-MVC. Used JSON as response type in REST services.
- Implemented Micro Services based Cloud Architecture using Spring Boot.
- Designed and developed Micro Services business components and RESTful service endpoints using Springboot.
- Used ReactJS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with theserver as a Single Page Application (SPA).
- Used spring JDBC Template to do CRUD operations with Database.
- Developed modules in the application using Microservices architecture style.
- Involved in building and deploying scripts using Maven3.3 to generate WAR, EAR and JAR files.
- Developed Applications using Rule Engines, Drools 4. X and ILOG with corresponding to validate the business User Roles.
- Done with Web sphere server configurations, Data Sources, Connection Pooling, MQ Series Queues set up for messaging and deploying the apps on different servers in different environments like QA/IST/Production.
- Worked on Rest Web services as well as Node Rest framework for backend services and used MongoDB (NoSQL) for database services.
- Done with unit testing of all java classes using TestNG framework. Supports various kinds of testing activities starting from Integrated Unit Test, Sub System Test, System Test,and User Acceptance Test.
- Used ActiveMQ messaging to set up communication between applications in ESB. And flows are created for JAX-WS and JAX-RS web services.
- Involved in deploying the application in UNIX and to connect to see logs for fixing UAT/Production defects.
- Coordinated with thePerformance team to get thread dumps tuned java as well as DB code. Used Tomcat server for the application development and Utilized JIRA for task scheduling, quality control activities like defect tracking and fixing.
Confidential, SanFrancisco, CA
Full Stack Java Developer
- Participated in the complete software development lifecycle tasks (design, coding, testing,and documentation).
- Extensive knowledge and experience in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) using AngularJS.
- Developed the single page application following Agile Scrum, participated in daily standups, sprint reviews, Kickoffs and used Jira for project management.
- Responsible for preparing the use cases and for designing and developing object models, class diagrams with UML Specifications.
- Implemented nested views and routing using AngularUI Router as per the requirement. GUI was developed using JSP, HTML, and AngularJS and created reusable components in Angular2.0 using Custom Directives Filters, Services,and Partials.
- Developed pages using Angular2.0 directives, expressions, routing capabilities for bookmarking, filters, validations and AngularUI components such as grid, buttons, carousels, date pickers, modal dialogs,and other input components.
- Integrated Apache Kafka for data ingestion.
- Developed views using Bootstrap components, Angular-UI and involved in configuring routing for various modules using angular UI router.
- Load data from various data sources into HDFS using Kafka.
- Involved in batch processing using Spring Batch framework to extract data from database and load into corresponding Loan App tables.
- Install KAFKA on thecluster and configure producer and consumer coding part in java to establish aconnection from twitter source to HDFS with popular hashtags.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Defined new validations through AngularJS for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Integrated Single sign-onusingLDAP and Active directory on Spring security layer, successfully maintained users and groups integrity in the application.
- Documented how Spring Batch is useful for the current project.
- Exposed Stateless session beans as RESTful web services using JAX-RS. Implemented Angular promises to handle asynchronous communication with our Rest API for various requirements.
- Created and injected Spring services, Spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Good experience in developing Ext JS applications with extensive server calls using AJAX and stronghold in handling the server data and exceptions to provide the interactive user experience.
- Efficiently used data stores, services, Rest for efficient CRUD operations.
- Developed components of web services (JAX-WS, REST, JAX-RPC) end to end, using different JAX-WS standards with aclear understanding on WSDL (type, message, port Type, bindings, and service).
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma as unit test runner for various application modules.
- Used Junit and Mockito framework for unit testing of application and Log4j 1.2 to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions
- Used SVN version control to track and maintain different versions of the application.
Confidential, Winston-Salem, NC
Full Stack Java Developer
- Worked on the Spring framework like Spring IOC and Spring DAO.
- Build RESTful Web services using JAX-RS API.
- Created web services, WSDL and web methods with Annotation in Hibernate, Used the spring container for thedata source and to load hibernate specific classes.
- Extensively used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements.
- Implemented Angular 2 services to connect the web application to back-end APIs to POST/GET the data used in the application.
- Hands on experience in developing the components using Angular 2.
- Messages like monthly statements, payment due were sent to customers through JMS, sometimes point to point or just publish. Deploying, managing, and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS.
- Designed and developed the framework to consume the web services hosted on Amazon EC2 instances.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Wrote test cases using JUnit testing framework and configured applications on WebLogic Server.
- Implemented the back-end services using SpringBoot.
- Implemented Java Multithreading to refresh the cache at a given set of thetime interval.
- Developed various UI components using Angular JS, Spring (MVC), JSP, and HTML.
- Designed and Developed Servlets and JSP pages for authentication.
- Developed the different components of application such as JSPs, Servlets and EJB's using WebLogic Application Server and used CVS for version control.
- MySQL to access data in the database at different Levels.
- Involved in the integration of spring batch using shell scripting.
- Responsible for implementing SQL queries and managing JDBC interactions with data sources.
- Explore single-page asynchronously data-driven UIs using REACT JS, REDUX and Node JS.
- Worked on databases such as MYSQL.
- Created Responsive Web Design using Bootstrap, SVG,and other media queries to support all kinds of devices.
- Architected, designed and implemented a SPA (Single Page Application) in AngularJS which consume JSON from a Spring MVC, using Spring Security to secure the Application.
- Developed AJAX-driven application by invoking web services/API and parsing the JSON response.
- The followed Agile process, created and maintained User stories in JIRA. Actively participated in Sprint grooming, retrospectives and daily stand up meetings.
- Provide training on various educational technologies including Smartboards, Blackboard,and Web 2.0 technologies.
Environment: Spring 4.0, Hibernate, Web logic, Angular JS 1.5, HTML5, CSS3, Linux, Apache CXF, JMS, Shell scripting, REST, JSP, JDK 1.8, SERVLET, MYSQL, JDBC, AWS, PCF, Eclipse, MAVEN, Agile, JIRA, Web 2.0, SOA.
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UT
Full Stack Java Developer
- Worked in an Agile Environment and participated in requirement gathering, analysis,and design
- Implemented Business Delegate, Design, Facade, Service locator, Singleton, Factory method, Template method, Observer, Data Access Objects, Transfer Objects JEE design patterns.
- Implemented the service layer based on a Spring container and exploited Spring's IOC features for bean management.
- Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate-ORM. Worked on Spring Web Flow on Spring MVC for building flows in our web application.
- Implemented jQuery based accordion styles and handled complete jQuery in showing Rich Internet Application.
- Coded in AngularJS MVC Framework to make single page app (spa) and complex price configurations pages.
- Wrote several Angular controllers, services, and providers to achieve the migration.
- Used concepts of Directives, Data-Binding and Dependency Injection in Angular JS.
- Developed application ofspring 3.x framework by utilizing its features like Spring Dependency injection, Spring Security, Spring Web Flow with Spring MVC. Used spring's dependency injection for injecting entity manager and managed beans into spring beans.
- Used Spring Security framework for login authentication, password hashing. Worked on Java Message Service (JMS) API for developing message-oriented middleware (MOM) layer for handling various asynchronous requests. Worked on atopic for creating publish/subscribemessaging model.
- Used D3.js and Angular to construct data visualization. Developed persistence layer based on JPA framework for providing POJO persistence model for object-relational mapping.
- Also involved in back-end development using Node.js, used npm for package management.
- Created back-end services/ API using Express.js, which was used to query MongoDB.
- Used Concurrent Version System (CVS) as a source control tool. Developed unit test cases and suits on JUnit framework for unit testing. Used Maven for building, deploying theapplication, creating JPA based entity objects and compiling GWT application.
- Used XML parser APIs like JAXB API within the web service for marshaling/unmarshalling.
- Tested each application with using validators and handled multiple modules simultaneously to achieve the application.
- Gathered user requirements followed by analysis and design. Evaluated various technologies for the Client.
- Developed HTML and JSP to present Client-side GUI.
- Designed the HTML based web pages for displaying the reports.
- Developed Java classes and JSP files.
- Extensively used XML documents with XSLT and CSS to translate the content into HTML to present to GUI.
- Developed dynamic content of presentation layer using JSP.
- Developed user-defined tags using XML.
- Developed JavaMail for automatic emailing and JNDI to interact with the Knowledge Server.
- Used Struts Framework to implement J2EE design patterns (MVC).
- Developed, Tested and Debugged the Java, JSP and EJB components using EclipseRCP.
- Developed Enterprise Java Beans like Entity Beans, Session Beans (both Stateless and State Full Session beans)
- Developed JSP as the view, Servlets as Controller and EJB as the model in the Struts Framework.
- Worked on Web Logic application server to deploy JSP and EJB applications.
- Created and implemented PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, EJB 2.1, JSP 2.0, Servlets 2.4, JSP, JDBC, Struts, HTML, XML, Eclipse RCP, PL/SQL, Oracle 9i, Weblogic8.1, Spring MVC Framework, Eclipse RCP, Entity Beans, Session Beans.
- Involved in the Design, Development Phases of quotes, customer service modules.
- Used Struts-validation Framework to provide Validation.
- Developed middleware business logic using EnterpriseJavaBeans.
- Release deployment planning and execution of releases.
- Used ClearCase for version control.
- Worked in the development of DAO classes for the data access logic.