- Over 8+ years of work experience in Software industries (Including domains such as Banking, Retail, Outsourcing, Insurance and Health) with good working knowledge on Web Development, designing User Interface (UI) applications and professional web applications.
- Experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Integration and Testing of Application Software in web - based environments, Enterprise systems and Client/Server architectures.
- Experience in Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using development methodologies Waterfall Process, Iterative Process and Agile (Scrum, TDD-Test driven development, CI-Continues Integration and automation test.
- Extensively worked on coding using core java concepts like multithreading, collections, serialization, Synchronization, exception handling, generics, network APIs and database connections.
- Experience in working in AGILE based development environment and participating in Scrum sessions.
- Experience in developing business applications using JSP, Servlets, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, JMS, JTA, JSF, JNDI, JDBC and POJO.
- Experienced in developing ORM persistence mappings using Hibernate, Spring Data.
- Expertise of Application Servers like Apache Tomcat 6.1/5.1, WebLogic 8.1.
- Expertise in Application development using various frameworks such as Spring Framework 4, Struts 2, JSF.
- Developed single page applications with MVC frameworks Angular 2/4 , Node.js , TypeScript .
- Acquaintance in applying the latest development approaches including MVC framework in the browser, event-driven applications using Ajax, single page applications using Angular 2 and Bootstrap.
- Hands on experience in coding optimized SQL queries on databases like My SQL, SQL Server and Oracle .
- Experienced in working with NoSQL, Mongo DB for handling huge amount of data.
- Worked on IDE's like Microsoft visual studio, Sublime text, IntelliJ, Web Storm, Atom, Bracket, Spring Tool Suite and Eclipse.
- Experience in Cloud Formation by implementing various AWS components such as EC2 instances, S3 Buckets, Elastic IPs, Elastic Beanstalk, DynamoDB, Redshift Aurora, SQS, SNS, Amazon Web Service (AWS) with core Java, and IAM.
- Implemented web-services using RESTful Web services and SOAP.
- Expertise in using source code control systems such as GIT, Version One, JIRA, CVS, Clear Case, SVN, and Jenkins.
- Worked with Angular 2 to build a single page application.
- Used Node JS to run Web pack tasks and build properly the project.
- Used React JS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Application (SPA).
- Assisted in developing testing plans and procedures for Unit test, System test, performance test and acceptance test.
- Experienced in use of build tools like Apache Ant and Maven, Gradle, Jenkins and project tracking tools by JIRA and QC.
- Strong experience in Release Management, Production support, Development to UAT and Production in Cloud environment.
- Worked with Microsoft Enterprise Project Server and SharePoint Services.
- Experienced in working with small to large-scale teams with onshore/offshore models in Agile and Waterfall environments.
- Strong perseverance and diligence towards attaining challenging goals and possess good Communication skills and quick learning ability.
- Strong team player proven to work under tight deadlines, and also can work efficiently as an individual.
- Effective individual with an ability to adapt to new technologies quickly.
- Strong work ethic with desire to succeed and make significant contributions to the organization.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills and a highly motivated team player with the ability to work independently.
Languages: C, Java, SQL, PL/SQL, Shell Scripting
JSE Technologies: JDBC, AWT, RMI, Swing
J2EE Technologies: Servlet, JSP, JNDI, JSTL, JSF, Web Services
Spring, Struts 2, Hibernate, Log4J, Node: JS
Spring Framework: Spring Data JPA, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring ORM, Spring Web Services, Spring Transaction, Spring AOP
Unit Testing: Junit, TestNG
Cache Technologies: GigaSpaces, EHCache, Terracotta
Reporting API: Jasper Reports
UML, Anti: Patterns, Enterprise Architect
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat 6.x/7.x, WebSphere, JBoss, WebLogic Server 10, TAM
XML Technologies: XML, XSLT, XML Schema, DOM, SAX, SOAP, WSDL, JAXB, XML-Beans, JAXP, AJAX, JSON
IDE: Eclipse, STS, Net Beans, Brackets, Atom
Databases: Oracle 11g, MongoDB, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server
GO4Design Patterns: Singleton, Factory MethodBuild Tools
Maven, Gradle, ANT, Jenkins
Version Control Tools: CVS, SVN, GIT
Cloud Technologies: AWS, DevOps
- Involved in developing the application using Java/J2EE platform. Implemented the Model View Control (MVC) structure.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection.
- Used Hibernate as Persistence framework mapping the ORM objects to table using Hibernate annotations.
- Exposed various capabilities as Web Services using SOAP/WSDL.
- Spring Application Context was used to inject the core java POJOs into the application.
- Developed server - side utilities using Java Beans, XML, and EJB.
- Involved inefficient using of multithreading concept for improving CPU time.
- Used Multithreading for invoking the database and implemented complex modules which contain business logic using Collection, Reflection, and Generics API.
- Created UNIX shell scripts to automate the build process, to perform regular jobs like file transfers between different hosts.
- Used JUnit/Eclipse for the unit testing of various modules.
- Involved in production support, monitoring server and error logs and Foreseeing the Potential Issues and escalating to the higher levels.
Environment: JDK1.6, Spring Framework, Core Java, Linux, Multithreading, JDBC, Web Logic, Oracle, XML, UNIX, SOAP, CSS, Maven.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC and responsible for object-orientated analysis/object-orientated design and also worked closely with the business analyst's in gathering, understanding and implementing the requirements.
- Elaborated use cases, interface definitions and services specifications in collaboration with Business and System Analysts.
- Worked on Agile development methodology and built the application with Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) architecture and Hibernate with JPA.
- Developed Bootstrap responsive web application pages using AngularJS services, controllers and directives for front end UI and consumed RESTful web service API.
- Angular 2 was used to implement vans information data binding and created filter on van page to instantly show end users only the models that meet filter criteria.
- Worked with Angular 2 filters in expressions and directives to filter data rendered in the UI. Displayed tabular data using Angular 2/4 by applying filters on the table data.
- Experience with Streaming platforms like Apache Kafka
- Used Apache Kafka (Message Queues) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of valuable information between multiple business applications
- Using Angular 4, created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in standard format in UI.
- Implemented Single Page Design and customized directive and filter criteria by using Angular 4 and used AngularJS MVC to build a cross-browser compliant application.
- Worked on filtering the data comes from remote servers using Angular 4 filters concept.
- Handled all the client side validations, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation using Angular 4 and HTML5 and jQuery.
- Worked with AJAX data consisting of JSON responses, parsing the same and presenting on the UI layer.
- Used Gulp tomanageUI tasks such as building, minifying, watching for changes and executing tests using Karma.
- Used Spring Boot for the application development.
- Integrated the application with Spring-MVC using Spring Boot, Spring Dependency Injection (DI), and Spring Annotations.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database and used dependency injection (DI) using Spring framework and annotations.
- Extensively used XML Web Services for transferring/retrieving data between different providers.
- Redesigned email platform and message integration platform infrastructure for high availability AWS Cloud platform.
- Governing the secure-cloud configuration, (Cloud Trail, AWS Configuration), cloud-security Technologies (VPC, Security Groups, etc.) and cloud-permission systems (IAM).
- Built a RESTful API to save and retrieve geolocations using a remote server in Java using Spring, MongoDB, Apache CXF, and JAX-RS.
- Created tables, triggers, stored procedures, SQL queries, joins, constraints & views for Oracle database
- Logging framework Log4J is used for log messages. Implemented Log4J for application logging and to troubleshoot issues in debug mode and Used JUnit for testing the application
- Used Maven to build war and ear files to deploy on WebLogic Server and used Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Involved in version control by using Git and also participated in deploying applications using CI-Jenkins.
- Developed Graphical User Interfaces using HTML and JSP's for user interaction.
- Created multiple reusable components and services using Angular 2 built-in and custom directives
- For better UI Experience used technologies such as Angular 2 and Handlebars
- Created and developed the internal Angular 2 framework applications projects. Unit testing with Jasmine.
- Extensively worked with spring, hibernate, bootstrap.
- Configured different layer (presentation layer, server layer, persistence layer) of application using Spring IoC and maintained the Spring Application Framework's IoC container.
- Developed Controller classes using Spring MVC Framework.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Designed and Developed Module based persistence layer under the guidance of DAO design pattern, ORM principles, using Hibernate.
- Implemented Struts Validators framework to validate the data.
- Used Eclipse based Spring Tool Suite (STS) for development and debugging Spring Boot applications, Microservices and deployed in to (Amazon Web Services) AWS lambda Expression.
- Focused on architecting NoSQL database like Mongo DB database.
- Have used IDE WebStorm for development and debugging the source code.
- Wrote test cases in JUnit for unit testing of classes.
Confidential, Burlington, NC
- As a part of UI development Team, worked on Payer Portal (User Interface) using Angular 2 for the front-end development.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development, and testing
- Designed mockup HTML, CSS mock-up pages to review with UX and Business units.
- Implemented responsive features in web pages with bootstrap.
- Designed custom HTML directives in custom features development
- Developed Kafka consumers to consume data from Kafka topics
- Extract the data from Oracle and push to Apache Kafka Queue using Golden Gate
- Created custom directives in Angular 2 for re-usable components (multi-field form elements, background file uploads)
- Used filters while coding in Angular 2
- Involved in designing and development setting up the environment for Spring Boot using the micro services architecture
- Spring Boot Microservices were developed with microservice architecture using REST and Apache Kafka.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database; automating data changes and reporting
- Developed various methods of REST Web Services using Spring/Jersey framework
- Used React JS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Application (SPA)
- Used React JS to create controllers to handle events triggered by client and send request to server
Environment:: JAVA 1.8, Ajax, XML, XSD, WSDL, Angular 2.0, HTML 4/5, CSS2/3, JSON, Express js, Jasmine, Nodejs, Spring 3.x, Spring Boot, java script, Hibernate 3.x, JAX-RS, SOAP UI 5.x, GIT, JUnit 4.0, JMS, Apache Kafka, NoSQL,Mongo DB, Web Sphere Server.
- Involved in gathering system requirements for the application and worked with the business team to review the requirements, and went through the Software Requirement Specification document and Architecture document.
- Involved in designing UML Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Used TDD methodology to develop the application.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that uses Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Developed presentation layer using JSP, HTML and CSS and JQuery
- Developed JSP custom tags for front end.
- Extensively used Spring IOC for Dependency Injection.
- Used Agile SCURM methodology in deployment of web Applications.
- Used standard J2EE design patterns and Model-View-Controller in application design.
- Developed Action classes and DAO classes to access the database.
- Developed several POJO class to map table data into Java Object.
- Used Oracle11g database for tables creation and involved in writing SQL queries using Joins and Stored Procedures.
- Used Toad database tool to build, edit, and format database queries, as well as eliminate performance issues in the code.
- Used JUnit for testing the application and Maven for building Projects
- Deployed the applications on Rational Application Developer.
- Used tortoise SVN tool to keep track of all work and all changes in source code.
- Involved in application deployment using ANT script.
- Log4j was used to log the events in the application.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Spring 3.2, Struts MVC, JDBC, JSP, HTML, JSTL, CSS, JQuery, Java Mail, SMTP, AJAX, CVS, XML, Web Sphere 7.0, Dreamweaver, IBM MQ,XSD, XSLT, Oracle 11G, JUNIT, log4j, Ant, UML, Unix, SVN, IBM RAD, Toad, PUTTY, JIRA, TDD