- An accomplished IT Professional with over 15 years of extensive experience in architecting web - based solutions in JEE environment and deep knowledge in all aspects of software development framework, Analysis, Support management, software development and consultation.
- Proven skills in handling the entire project cycle an all operational aspects of business.
- Expert at developing various applications and utilizing effective IT tools and software.
- Provide innovative and effective solutions to problems.
- Known for effectively designing processes, systems, and products by managing business requirements in complex systems development.
- Skilled at establishing relationships and collaborating with all level of professionals, including customers, mangers and various teams.
- Effective at multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Apply principles of Agile management to projects and tasks.
- Technically proficient with latest technologies with Java, JEE, Webservices (SOAP/RESTful), TDD principles, SQL development, Microsoft and Oracle technology products.
- Worked on Extensive backend data-driven development projects in Java and SQL Server database. Recently been involved in Microservices related projects.
- Enterprise Solutions Architect (8+ years),
- J2EE (10+ years),
- Java (10+ years),
- SharePoint Portal Enterprise Implementation (5+ years)
- SQL (15+ years)
- Waterfall, Agile Methodologies (10+ Years)
- Project Management/Lead Testing/ Lead Pre-Production activities
- JEE Architecture, Microservices Architecture, Java
- JSP/Servlets/Struts/JSF/MVC patterns
- ORM (Hibernate, iBatis, Toplink)
- Spring Framework
- SOA/Web Services
- Design/Design Patterns
- Content Management Systems - Fatwire, ORACLE WebCenter Sites
- Sharepoint Enterprise Implementation
- Legacy Conversion Projects
- Interface/integration Architecture/Implementation
- EMR- Patient Portal Implementation
- Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL, Stored Procedure, DB2
- UNIX, Linux
- ErWin, Modeling tools, Enterprise Architect
- Weblogic and Tomcat Administration
- Coding/Unit Testing
- Splunk, Dynatrace, Wily, JMeter Monitoring
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Plan, Delivered and Managed Product Releases providing technology consulting to Energy, Medical product and Networking firms.
- Architect, Develop and Implement technical projects ranging from software/web applications to enterprise level solutions
- Solid JEE based Enterprise-Web applications implementation
- Worked as full-stack Java developer, with extensive development mostly on back-end modules.
- Created new REST web service operations and modified the existing web service's WADL s Web Application Description Language
- Apply TDD principles to develop quality software modules using Junit & Mockito
- Used Junit for unit testing the web service operation’s code.
- Use of SOAP UI tool to test the REST web service operations.
- Created SOAP testcases for different test scenarios and integrated the testsuite to Jenkins.
- Use of JIRA for tracking the defects.
- Use of Unix/Linux commands worked on various repository tools as Git, Subversion, SVN,
- Create and update project plan
- Collected product requirement, run feasibility study on the requirement and proposed the release schedule to the customer
- Define functional requirements and systematically interpret functional requirements into applications design
- Manage and control requirements and changes for the releases
- Manage Budget, update project plan and contingency plan
- Distribute work load to team members and monitor the progress of completion
- Provide Technical guidance to the team
- Provide weekly Development status update to the Project stakeholders
- Review and approve test strategies and test plans
- Conduct daily SCRUM meeting with the team members
- Track Quality of development using Defect tracking system
- Successfully delivered 3 phases of the project
- Lead Team size of 10+ Developers and their leads.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring Framework , Spring MVC and Spring templates.
- Developed UI using HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS and JQuery to display the data on the client side.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single - page application.
- Used JQuery and Ajax to send the request to server side and receive the response.
- Used Spring Core for concept Inversion of control (IOC) implemented using dependency injection.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated with Hibernate DAOs.
- Used Hibernate framework in the persistence layer for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a relational database.
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with Webservices and Legacy Systems using SOAP, and REST (Using Axis and Jersey frameworks )
- Involved in setting up Maven configuration and helping Continuous Integration (CI) Issues.
- Created Stored procedures using PL/SQL for data in Oracle11g.
- Tested applications and documented results and bugs including documentation of information useful in the debugging process.
- Maintain Content Management System on daily basis.
- Used Spring Data Framework to use the features of Spring JDBC and Spring ORM classes like JDBC Template and Hibernate Template to perform the database operations by connecting to Data sources available.
- Removed all the XML based configurations required to build the MVC application and maintained in the classes using Spring Boot.
- Developed user interface as JSF, prime faces, HTML and CSS and BOOTSTRAP with custom tag libraries using JSF Framework .
- Used Microservices to communicate using synchronous protocols HTTP and REST.
- Focused on Test Driven Development thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing the functionality.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using MAVEN as build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
Tech Tools: Java 7/8/9, JEE, Webservices,Tomcat, REST Service, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL Server, TDD(JUnit, Mockito), JS Framework ( Angular,REACT,Node.js), JIRA, Git, Subversion, Microservices Architecture, Agile/SCRUM.
Confidential, Redwood, CA
- Define scope and functional specification. Build Wireframes. Validate with business owner weekly scheduled meetings. Review daily tasks during daily scrum meeting with the team Provide solutions to problems raised by the team. Provide alternate solutions without affecting timelines.
- Provide recommendations to management on architecture setup.
- Plan and manage testing, cutover activities, post-go live support and smooth transition to client.
- Developed and applied agile methodologies
- Applies extreme programming techniques to develop high standard software modules
- ERP Implementation- Design and implement Oracle Marketing Cloud (OMC) Sites. Developed and applied agile methodologies.
- Bi-weekly status meeting with OMC’s senior management on site template requirements and design of the sites.
- Assets model design, template design, template dispatch model
- Design custom Attribute Editors, Flex Filters and Listeners
- Design URL assemblers
- Extensive custom code using Spring MVC, JSF, JSTL, JDBC Template
- Deploy CS to Weblogic server
- Use of JIRA for bug tracking.
- Lead user acceptance activities on the various phased modules.
- Track and assist to resolve technical issues timely manner.
Tech Tools: Oracle WCS 11g, Java 7/8, JEE, Webservices, REST Service, Spring, Spring MVC, JSF, JSTL, JDBC template, Oracle, JIRA, Eclipse, Maven, Agile/SCRUM,JUnit.
Solutions Architect/Technical Lead
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Worked on 25+ high scale projects that are developed and implemented using Java/J2EE related technologies.
- Customized CMS functionalities using Spring features.
- Developed and Implemented several green field projects on various technologies.
- Involved in requirements collecting, architecting, developing and deploying to various application servers.
- Apply Test Driven Development principles throughout the software development modules.
- Assist/managed in designing deployment process and trained support staff in deployment and maintenance for all the projects ranging from small scale to enterprise wide application products.
- Worked on Fatwire/Oracle WebCenter Site related projects.
- Worked on Sharepoint related projects.
- Worked on EMR- Electronic Medical Record implementation
- Worked on conversion projects for application servers from paid to open source application servers.
- Worked on lots of application conversion projects.
- Worked on development and implementation of Integration projects with clinical, research and Web enterprise portal systems.
- Supported health care compliance throughout the process by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information.
- Lead cross functional teams including Enterprise Security, Infrastructure, Networking, Database Oracle/SQL and QA .
Tech Tools: Java 6.*/7.*, JEE, RESTful web service, Spring, SCRUM, Agile methodology, Oracle, SQL Server, Apache Tomcat, Weblogic, Sharepoint, Fatwire, Oracle WCS, Eclipse, Jira, Subversion, Shell Scripting, Epic EMR