- Develop and maintain Java Application for offshore Drilling industry.
- Using RESTful and JSON to collect data from web client to data store and day store to a web base counsel/dashboard.
- Provide Software Integration between various existing engineering applications in Eclipse (Neon) Java/Eclipse Modeling Framework, Java 3D, JOGL for Engineering Graphic, Design Patterns, using HSqldb in memory database and Github code repository.
- Confidential for UI and develop Junit Tests.
- Learning Microservice Architecture and tools.
- Responsible for Data modeling (Infosphere Data Architect), OLAP modeling (Cognos FM/BI Tools), Model Driven Development, ETL data cleansing, Data Warehouse design and deployment, Data loading verification.
- Hands on experience with Data Modeling and application modeling (UML), Data Modeling and Business Process Modeling using WBM, physical star schema design and OLAP multi - dimensional modeling.
- Experimented with Hadoop single node deployment and familiar with MapReduce Java interfaces.
- Project owner for Pattern Languages Explorer & ToolKit - Confidential currently migrated from Confidential Community Source to CS/Next.
- Design and deliver Master Information Hub profile tooling for Master Data Management
- Perform InfoSphere Foundation Tool integration, delivered integration prototype between InfoSphere Foundation Tools and Rational Modeling Tools.
- Act as a technical lead/committer represent Confidential team for Data Tools in Eclipse WTP/DTP Open Source project.
- Collaborate across Confidential SWG component team, support internal and external user for their effort to adopt IDA in Enterprise Data Modeling.
- Helping tech sales team to perform POC, perform on-site product training, evangelize InforSphere Data Architect by delivering talks in technical conferences on the subject related to - Product integration with InfoSphere Tooling, WebSphere Business Modeler and Rational modeling tools.
Senior Lead Developer/Development Manager
- Responsible for delivering Rational Confidential - Data Modeler on VS.NET platform and WebSphere Development Studio platform.
- Responsible for design and analysis on database connectivity and reverse engineering component for Confidential Data Modeling Add-in and equivalent solution on VS.NET environment.
- This includes support for SQL Server, Sybase, Oracle and Confidential DB2 DBMS. Built up in-depth knowledge about database design and optimization.
- Designed and Delivered Compare and synchronize data model and database features.
- Using Java, C++, J++, Java, ADO, ODBC, JDBC and OLE DB technologies.
- Applying UML, OOAD and various design patterns on the implementation of Data Modeling Program.
- DB Provider and OLE DB Query Provider project.
- Working as a technical lead for the team to provide design, code review, project planning, project estimate and resource allocation between project teams.
- Report directly to the director of R&D
Senior Product developer
- Developing Client/Server Database connectivity management software on NT, Win95 and UNIX platform.
- Using ODBC, ADO, MFC and VC++ 5.0.
- Work on Server side load balancing and fault.
- Using OCI (Oracle) and CT (Sybase) to develop ODBC drivers.
- Experienced in COM and OLE DB design and architecture.
- Self taught in Java Programming language and JDK, reviewed JDBC driver implementation project.
Confidential, Bellingham, WA
- Developing and sustaining on connectivity software (RUMBA)on Windows 3.1, NT and Win95 platform.
- Actively involved in the developing of Shared Folder (Win95 Network Provider) and Virtual Print (Win95 Printer Provider) technology in Win95/NT environment for Confidential AS400 using APPC and TCP/IP.
- Developed OLE control OCX and DLL which supports 3270, 5250 and VAX in HLLAP. Using MS VC++ 4.1, MFC4.0, SDK, DDK and CDK.