- 17 years of experience in development of enterprise - class internet and intranet applications using Java, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, JDBC, EJB, JMS), PHP, .Net and internet technologies.
- 15years of experience in object-oriented analysis and design, leading teams, and mentoring.
- Over 25 years of working experience systems integration, CRM implementations, multiple technologies, and distributed applications.
- SOQL, APEX, SFDC API, VisualForce Pages
- Siebel, SalesForce, Sugar, NetSuite
- Symfony Framework
- Struts, Spring Framework
- Windows, Linux Servers
- C/C++, C#, .Net
- Java, J2EE, JSP
- MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL
- WebServices (SOAP)
- OOAD, SOA
- UML, Project Planning
- SDLC, RAD, Agile
- Sys. Support (Many OS)
- Apache, IIS
Confidential, Warrenville, Illinois
Technical Lead, Senior Sovtware Engineer
Key technologies: SalesForce.com, Java, C, PHP, Maven, Bamboo, Systems Analyst, Project Management, Business Analysis, APEX, SFDC Admin.
- Managed team of 3-7 FTE and Contractors.
- Performed requirements gathering exercises with client in country and out of country.
- Designed, built, tested and deployed Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) for use in Britain and Mexico.
- Created integrations to SFDC from VLE using APEX Webservices.
- Mentored developers in formal analysis, design and development methodologies.
- Introduced Agile development methodologies (SCRUM and Kan-ban) to deliver quality software.
- Administered and trouble shot SFDC across multiple organizations.
- Developed solutions for multiple projects within the Apollo organization.
Key technologies: Java, JSP, EJB, Servlets, PHP, MySQL, Apache, Tomcat, Server maintenance, MSSQL Server.
- Designed, developed, implemented and host a mall e-commerce site based on ZenCart single store framework .
- Designed, developed, implemented and host an integration between e-commerce and forum software .
- Designed, developed, implemented and host a consumer facing document management system that uses JSP, Servlets, EJB, Tomcat, and MSSQL Server
- Produced and published 21 books coordinating over 50 freelancers from 10 countries around the world.
- Configured and maintained 5 servers for web hosting and distributed development.
Confidential, Downers Grove, Illinois
Senior Software Engineer
Key technologies: SalesForce.com, APEX, SOQL, PHP, Apache, MySQL, Server maintenance, Symfony, Subversion Redhat, SOAP, SQL.
- Performed analysis and assisted in mapping business needs for CRM.
- Built triggers in SFDC key to workflow order fulfillment.
- Designed, built, tested and deployed data migration from custom CRM to SFDC (1.2 GB).
- Maintained and added functionality to the existing in-house custom CRM.
- Mentored and help form the existing development team in formal analysis, design and development methodologies.
- Used Agile development methodologies to deliver quality software.
- Performed analysis and headed the project to choose and implement a new CRM. The total budget for this project exceeds $250k and has spanned 6 months.
Confidential, Hopkins, Minnesota
Senior Software Consultant
Key technologies: Java, .Net, OOAD, Rational Rose, Windows Server, MS Project, JSP, JMS, Servlets, ASP, VoIP, Web Services, JFC, AWT, VB, COM, Weblogic, Coldfusion, Jrun, Resin, Rational Rose, ERWin.
- Technical Lead on a MAC OSX based Java solution for document management.
- Utilized JMS and sevlets to enable a platform independent system usable from multiple client OS.
- Performed analysis on business to software requirements mapping.
- Developed and deployed Siebel Oracle CRM implementations.
- Technical Architect for the internal Distributed Development Tool. I proposed the system to management, provided detailed design and requirements gathering, assembled and managed the team, helped develop using WebLogic and Java, over saw testing and finally deployed and maintained the system.
- Evangelist for the use of data driven applications based on portable platforms.
Confidential, Hutchinson, Minnesota
Senior Programmer Analyst
- Worked with the business analysts as the technical advisor on requirements gathering, business use case development and translation to technical requirements and use cases. Key technologies: UML, Booch, Rational Rose, Parametric Technology Windchill PDM, Java, J2EE, Oracle.
- Designed and developed Java applets, servlets and HTML user interfaces for use with Windchill. Key technologies: Java, servlets, HTML, applets, AWT, Swing, Windchill.
- Developed a testing tool kit for better testing against use cases of the PDM system. Key technologies: Java, Swing, Oracle, Servlets.
Confidential, Eagan, Minnesota
Associate Software Engineer
Key technologies: C++, MFC, Visual Studio, COM, DCOM.
- Coded distributed updates module using DCOM objects for transfer of data from flat files and DB2 database.
- Designed and developed interfaces for client Configurator.
Confidential, Ottawa, Illinois
Windows Program Developer
- Designed and developed drivers, applications and tools for use with small electronic devices. Key technologies: Windows 3.11, Windows 95 and Windows NT C++ Applications using Microsoft Foundation Class Library.