- 7+ years of professional experience in analysis, design, implementation and testing of Object - Oriented Applications in Client/Server environment using Java-J2EE Technologies.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), OOA, OOD and OOP through implementation and testing.
- Extensive experience in programming, deploying, configuring, fine-tuning and administering middle-tier popular J2EE Application Servers like IBM Web Sphere, JBOSS and Apache Tomcat.
- Experienced in Web Services approach for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Used REST as the Web Service framework for creating and deploying Web Service clients.
- Hands-on experience in using Eclipse, Log4j, Mockito and JUnit for building, logging, testing.
- Strong implementation knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design using Agile methodologies.
- Experienced in using Version Control tools like Git and SVN.
- Expertise using databases like MSSQL, MYSQL and HSQL.
- Good understanding of the principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) in Agile, scrum, and Waterfall methodologies.
- Excellent analytical capabilities and good communication skills. Ability to quickly adapt to new environments and learn new technologies.
Languages: Java, J2EE, SQL, C, C++
Frameworks: Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Struts 2, EJB
ORM Technology: Hibernate
Web Services: Apache AXIS, SOAP, RESTful, WSDL, XML, JAX-RPC, JAXB, JAX-WS
Databases: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle
Tools: Maven, Ant, Wireshark, Sonar
Testing Tools/API: JUnit, SoapUI, Log4j, Putty, Mockito, Swagger, DevTest(Lisa)
Web/Application Server: Web logic, JBOSS, Tomcat, Glass Fish, IBM WebSphere
Bug tracking Tools: JIRA
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans
Versioning Tools: CVS,SVN, Git
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Prepared design, configuration and deployment documentation for the projects.
- Created Use-case diagrams, Activity flow diagrams, Class diagrams and Object diagrams in the design phase.
- Developed new programs outlined in the requirement specifications.
- Modified existing programs to resolve programs, or add functionality based upon problems identified by the support group or enhancements received from the product team. Worked with both groups to resolve questions as they arise.
- Performed sufficient-level testing to identify and resolve problems before the modification or enhancement is promoted to the production environment.
- Performed modernization to existing programs as required to improve maintainability.
- Worked on support issues on a regular basis with external partners.
- Used SVN as version control system and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Performed regression testing, unit testing using Junit/Mockito.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j framework.
- Used Apache Maven 3.2.1 as build tool.
- The aim of this project is to generate lottery panels and send to the printer which ships the cards to the stores. Upon purchase of the cards, the activation requests need to be processed, validated, send to the partner and return the draw date.
- Used Agile methodology to manage the project efficiently.
- Created a Spring Batch application within Spring Boot which generates a file with lottery panels requested and loads the data into Database.
- Created a Spring Boot Service which returns the panels, draw date from DB.
- Created an automated scheduled job using quartz scheduler which pulls the report and sends out email notifications using Java Mail. This is being clustered using hazel cast.
- Developed interfaces with partners as per their specification thru which their gift cards are being sold at the merchants integrated with Income.
- Used EJB Stateless Session Beans for implementing the Business Logic for the Project.
- Created automated jobs to pull tokens/catalogs from partners where needed and reschedule accordingly.
- The aim of this project is to enhance the Confidential with Confidential to encrypt the pins provided by Confidential in response and not log the pins at any layer across the system.
- Created the Confidential to encrypt the pins upon receiving from Confidential using a defined strategy and decrypt the pin before sending out to the retailers. Voltage Secure Data (HPE) is being used for encryption and decryption.
- Also implemented the active active solution where health check of data centres is actively monitored and swith happens in case of failover.
- Created a Confidential Confidential using Spring Boot and microservices where new partners adhering to Confidential specification can be integrated just by adding properties.
- Created xsd's and json schemas and auto populated the corresponding POJO's.
- Used JAXB, jackson parsers for parsing the valid xml, json files as defined by schema.
- Implemented OAuth 2.0 for Authorization.
Confidential, Boonton, NJ
Java/ J2ee Developer
- Designed front end modules such as login, customer details, order tracking, call history, current outage areas, troubleshooting screens using HTML, CSS, Java Script and JQuery.
- Monitored logs in putty by connecting to remote servers.
- Developed the Business layer using Spring (IOC, AOP), MVC and JTA modules.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool and defined the mapping and relationship of each table in database.
- Created and implemented PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers, cursors and views using MYSQL.
- Followed Java Coding standards, which improved the code quality.
- Used JMS API to allow application components to read, send and receive messages.
- Involved in creating, publishing and consuming Web Services using JAX-RS 2.0 API.
- Carried out unit testing and conducted trial runs.
- Implemented Log4J frame work for logging.
- Interacted with business owner and team to present the development effort at the end of the sprint and documented the business owner feedback.
- Worked and tracked all issues and updated their status in JIRA.
- Worked with IDE as Eclipse Juno and deployed into Tomcat Application Server & used Maven build tool to achieve more functionality for build process.
- Used Git for source control system and Jenkins used for continuous integration.
Environment: Java/J2ee, Hibernate 4.2, Spring 3.x, Spring Test Suite, JUnit, Log4j, JMS, JSF 2.1 Icefaces, RestFul Web Services, MAVEN, Putty, JIRA, MYSQL, Eclipse Juno, Apache Tomcat Server, Git, Jenkins.