- 19 years of total IT experience.
- 11 + Years of Architecture experience
- Good in Enterprise Architecting solutions for premier US Financial client who has the portfolio (Insurance, Banking & Wealth Management.
- Expert in designing and architecting Integration solution for Application/Data and infrastructure of systems to provide integrated enterprise.
- Working on Spring Cloud applications using Eureka Server Registry, Ribbon and Hystrix for the load balancing, Zuul Proxy for the routing, Config Server for enterprise wide configuration.
- Caching the data on Redis, Encryption using the Java Key store.
- Worked on Horton platform using HDFS, Hive and Hbase.
- Data query using Solr for the collection, Phoenix queries which pulls the data and expose the data as REST API.
- Good understanding on the Web Service standards.
- Good knowledge on Scala,
- Has a very good implementation knowledge on MEAN stack
- Extensive experience in the design, development and implementation of Intranet, Extranet and Internet applications using J2EE environment
- Good in IAA model & IFW model
- Implemented Enterprise Application Integration patterns using JBOSS Fuse which utilizes Apache CXF based Restful Services.
- Has good knowledge on Functional Programming languages like Scala.
- Has done SOA modelling with service identification, Service classification and Service definition defining the contract using WSDL’s and message schema’s using XSD, create java based Webservice consumer & Producer based on WS* specification and on SOAP & REST protocols.
- Has a rich set of experience on BizTalk, Savvion, Pega and Blaze rules.
- Has good exposure in IBM Integration Technologies Process Server, Message Broker 8.0, and Message Queue.
- Have very good exposure on IBM Rational Software Architect, Rational Team Concert, and Continuous Integration using Build forge with governance using SONAR.
- Has worked in Salesforce development
- Created a Code Generation framework in Microsoft
- Created a runtime Report Generation in J2EE
- Good understanding of Design patterns, J2EE patters, EAI patterns to the level of implementation.
- Experience on J2EE frameworks such as spring, Hibernate, Struts, Wicket, and JSF.
- Worked on Servers like Weblogic, Websphere, JBoss, and Microsoft, and Tomcat, jetty.
- Database worked on Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL.
Spring Cloud: Microservices, Eureka Registry, Discovery, Ribbon, Hystrix, Zuul Gateway.
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate
Components: Redis, Logback for logging, Ehcache
Languages: Java, Angular, Ember
Databases: Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, MS SQLServer 2005, MS Access 2007, Oracle 9i, Db2, MongoDB
Application Servers: IBM Websphere, Jboss, Weblogic
Frameworks: Struts, Spring
BPM tools: Jboss fuse, Microsoft Biztalk
Messaging: IBM MQ, IBM Message Broker
- In this Project Architected and Design the system.
- Pulling the data from different SOR populating the HDFS using Apache Nifi.
- Using Spark Scala Program pulling the data from HDFS into Hive and Hbase.
- Created a Restful service using Microservice which will be hosted on the Spring Cloud. The Spring Cloud Components such as Eureka server, Ribbon Client for the looking up of Eureka Server instance and also also load balancing. Zuul Proxy for the Proxy Server. Config Server for the Configuration. Redis for the Caching. Hystrix for the failover.
- Created a Speech Recognition API using Java and Google Cloud Speech Recognition API. Created an applet which captures the sound and transforms it into words using Google Cloud Speech Recognition API and stores it into Mongo DB for Sentimental Analysis.
- Created a bot using using Node.js which has the capability of Artificial Intelligence which is exposed as Web Service . This Bot is created using the Intent and Entity and connected to the external Service using Webhook.
- For the customer Verizon in California - Created an application similar to Whatsapp with the CRUD functionality using Scala . Functional Programming approach and leveraging the capability of inline calls, companion Object. Nested looping statements. Using the Scala containers and the Database facilities all the CRUD operations are implemented.
- Created the Message flow based on Input from MQ Queue, File System, Web service
- Part of the team understanding the Security infrastructure from team created Policies in Oracle Integrated federation server populated the data into Oracle virtual directory. Defining the governance and managing the OIF instances
- Created a whitepaper on Salesforce which explains the technical information on the execution of the project. Executed POC on Salesforce to demonstrate the performance and deployment methodologies. Deployed sample application using IBM Cloudburst, Amazon EC2, Microsoft Azure in the development stage comparison. Created sample application using Apex language for the functional part.
- Created the Architecture blueprint for the solution. Created sample Use Case Realization for the solution. Create service Catalog and Messaging models for the solution. Created a Microsoft WCF compatible and IBM Datapower compatible WSDL format. Microsoft Enterprise Reference model was used for architecture blueprint.
- Created the Architecture blueprint for the solution. Defined the Process Model using BPM tool for the solution. Created a Rule based model for the underwriting engine for the solution. Defined service Catalog and Exception model for the solution.
- Understood the landscape of the Wealth domain. Define the overall enterprise approach and the integration model for the domain. Create a SOA based approach of how to use the ESB for the routing and directing the solution for the application. The Portal has cluster of technologies varying from mainframe, WebSphere, Pega and various other technologies. The integration of the various applications to the main application was the major effort. Porting of the servers was another main activity of the project.Togaf model was used for the architecture blueprint.
- Design the Architecture and deployment at offshore end. Implementation of design patterns to reuse the exiting code available .Received the customer appreciation for the project. Used Jasper for reporting. Castor for XML binding JMS & MDB for report processing