- Extensive ability in bringing agility, efficiency and improvement within critical Software Development process.
- Adept at the design and development of highly scalable, and disruptive business software products.
- Results - oriented Sr. Software Development Engineer with over a decade of experience delivering and developing medium to complex projects for premium clientele.
- Proven ability to model, develop, test and maintain high-quality and profitable software products, while demonstrating competence within test management and process improvement.
- Currently working on the delivery of Product/Software Development strategy of robust and next-generation platforms for Confidential .
- Champions the adoption of global best practices and works closely with internal stakeholders to design technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions.
- Key areas of expertise include: designing and developing software applications and understanding the broader constraints of wider system definitions and customer requirements.
- Adept at designing and developing business applications using Pega PRPC and other Pega frameworks.
- Adept at requirement gathering and able to interface between Development, Project, QA and Test Teams to ensure efficient and on time delivery of projects.
- Currently seeking a Senior Engineering position which provides me an opportunity to make best use of existing skills while being able to assimilate more.
BPM Tools: Pega PRPC 7.1, 6.1 SP2
Testing Tools: UFT 11, QTP 9.2/10, WinRunner
Test Management Tools: Quality Center, Test Director
Languages: C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, JAVA
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i,10g/11g/12c, SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2014
Operating System: Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/7/Windows 10, UNIX and Linux
Network Tools: NetHawk EAST Simulator, NetHawk M5 Protocol Analyzer
Version Control Systems: SVN, VSS
Scripting: VB Script, Java Script, Shell Script
Other Tools: Toad, SQL Developer, R-Admin, Putty, Winscp, Vi Editor, Win Merge
- Well-rounded technical background with superior competency in leading the development of Enterprise Applications. Has delivered several software development, maintenance and customization projects
- Works closely with technical delivery teams with e2e responsibility from release to production. This includes: test-driven development, accurate estimation and forecasting, product management, agile methodologies, metrics-driven management, and coaching developers at all levels
- Exposure to Relational Database Management Systems in Web-based GUI as well as Client/Server environment (3-Tier and 2-Tier architecture) involving design, development and maintenance of application software using Oracle, SQL, .Net, and JAVA
- Familiarity with compatibility and Web Application architecture; sound knowledge of Agile methods - peer testing, short and iteration cycles.
- Exposure to Pega Implementation life cycle that includes modeling of business process, PRPC tool installation, development, testing, and deployment.
- Proficient in defining Class Structure and Hierarchy based on Pega practiced guardrails, developing Activities, Properties, Decision Rules, Declarative Rules, When Condition, Report definitions, data pages, connectors, services, mapping rules, Process Flow and User Interfaces like Harness and Sections.
- Advanced command over testing strategies like System/Integration/Load/Regression/User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Automation Testing, Manual testing (GUI Testing, Validation Testing, Functionality Testing, Negative testing) of UI and Web Applications, Black box Testing and White Box Testing.
- Sound understanding of C++, VB Script, Shell Script, Oracle and SQL
- Strong knowledge of automation testing tools such as QTP, UFT, WinRunner and Test Management Tools such as Quality Center and Test Director; cross platform testing skills in Windows and UNIX environments