- Java professional with 10+ years’ experience in software analysis, design, development and support for web/enterprise applications.
- Working as Senior Software Engineer at Confidential Product Security.
- Experienced in software development life cycle models like Waterfall, Agile, Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
- Experienced in Windows and Mac OS based development environments.
- Proficient in Java 8 features like Lambdas, Functional Interfaces and Stream APIs.
- Experienced in design & implementation of web based application using Struts, Spring. SpringBoot, JSF and Spring MVC frameworks.
- Experienced in design & implementation of Hibernate/Sprint Data JPA layer entities and repositories.
- Experienced in designing REST/SOAP based services with authentication and authorization mechanism.
- Experienced in design and implementation of micro services architecture.
- Experienced in BFF, gRPC, Protobuf and Kafka
- Experienced in Mock based testing using JUnit.
- Experienced in unit testing using Cucumber and Gherkin
- Experienced in building environments on Dockers.
- Experienced in Angular, Angular JS and Node
- Exposure in CI/CD tool like Hudson and Jenkins
Web Server Side Technologies: Spring MVC, Struts, JSF and JSP/Servlets, Tiles templates
Aspect Oriented Programming: Spring AOPSpringBoot and Spring MVC
ORM Framework: JPA, Hibernate/Spring Data JPA.
Middle Tier Technologies: BFF, Design Patterns (Singleton, DAO Pattern, Factory, Strategy, Proxy and Builder) Unit Test Framework (TDD): JUnit, Cucumber
Operating Systems: MacOS, Windows
Databases: MySQL, Oracle and Postgresql.
IDE: Intellij Idea, Eclipse
Version Control tools: GIT, SVN
Build Tools: Maven
Web/Application Server: WebSphere, Weblogic.
Servlet Container: Apache Tomcat (6, 7, 8).
Bug Tracking: JIRA
Messaging System: Kafka.
Senior Software Engineer
- Analyze/Design/Develop software components based on micro service architecture
- Develop software as per user requirements and specifications
- Assist in project definition, requirements gathering and technical analysis
- Support QA and DevOps team in testing and installation
- Contribute to project and product documentation
- Write Unit and automatic Integration tests
- Identify and solve problems, study existing Confidential to evaluate effectiveness and develop enhancements to the overall application functioning.
- Contribute in Proof of Concepts to evaluate new technical solution
- Coordinate with Product owner to deliver the sprints
- Follow the agile development framework with JIRA
Tools: Micro Services, Docker, Springboot and Kafka, BFF(Backend to Front end), gRPC, Protocol buffers, Keycloak, Spring MVC, Spring Data JPA, Flyway, Postgresql Database, Angular JS, Cucumber and Git/Bitbucket.
Senior Software Developer
- Analyze, design, evaluate, program and implement custom software applications
- Write program specifications and prepare technical documentation
- Develop software as per user specific needs and requirement specifications
- Write detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop and modify programs
- Identify problems, study existing Confidential to evaluate effectiveness and develop enhancements to the overall application functioning.
- Review Spider and related Confidential capabilities and limitations to determine whether the program can be changed within the user's business needs and requirements
- Provide technical support, solve problems, and troubleshoot software applications
- Coordinate Confidential integration, debugging and troubleshooting
- Manage enhancements and configuration by fully utilizing in - house software development team.
- Manage deployment to live system.
- Provide monitoring, technical support and restore production Confidential in case of any outage.
- Coordinate with external vendors to implement two way integration between Spider and third party software vendors.
- Provide technical help to troubleshoot payment related issues involving Worldpay and Moneris payment gateways
Tools: Struts 1, JSP and Servlets, Spring, Spring MVC, JPA, Hibernate, JSF, jQuery, Angular, SOAP, REST Webservices, Weblogic12C with Oracle Database. Junit, Jmeter, Hudson, Jenkins, Jersy, SoapUI & Swagger..
Senior Software Developer
- Acquire new skills in various programming languages and development environments
- Carry out programming task and adhere to programming standards and processes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Assist with design, coding, unit and integration testing, debugging and documentation of programs
- Assist new/junior developers with design issues identified during development and testing phases
- Assist in developing internal and external design specifications
- Provide post implementation and on-going production support
- Develop applications of varying complexity including the modification of existing applications
- Work with business clients and other infrastructure groups to resolve business and system issues
- Support and assist the Project Manager with requirements definition, analysis, design, testing, Confidential documentation and user training
- Coordinate and assist in the estimation of the technical aspects of Confidential development projects
- Work with functional managers to analyze and write functional and requirement specification documents
- Prepare technical documentations
- Analyze, design and develop different software modules
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Liaise with testing team to fix the new bugs and provided fixes to exiting issues
- Assist solution architect to finalize software architecture of the new software system
- Provide functional and technical analysis for bottleneck areas of the application and implemented efficient solution to improve system performance to achieve better user experience
- Provide post production support and maintenance
- Monitor and troubleshoot system to provide new enhancements in-line with user's business requirements
Java Software Engineer
- System analysis and requirement gathering
- Analysis, design and development of assigned modules
- Provide technical assistance to junior developers
- FRS finalization, creation of data models, GUI finalization and creation of database objects.
- Deployment of project at Dubai client office.
- End user training at client site
- Involve in data migration from older RDBMS(SQLServer) to new Database Management System (MySQL)
- Provide post production support, maintenance and enhancements.
- Gather requirement by studying legacy billing system
- Write functional requirement and specifications(FRS)
- Prepare technical specification document(TS)
- Analyze and design database model of different modules
- Development and customization by utilizing existing ERP infrastructure
- Design, develop, code, unit test, integration test newly developed software programs and modules
- Learn new tools and technologies i.e Java, JEE and Oracle.
Tools: Compier™ with Swing, AWT and Core JAVA using Oracle Database.