- 7+ years of experience in application design, development, implementation.
- Over 2 year of experience in MuleSoft, CloudHub platform.
- Strong Technical Skills in JAVA, JMS, XSD, WSDL, XSLT and XPATH.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts - Collection Framework, Exception Handling, IO, Serialization, Multi-threading, Concurrency etc.
- Experience in version control system tools like CVS, TFS and SVN Synergy.
- Expertise in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) with XML/JSON based Web Services (SOAP & REST) with technologies like WSDL, SOAP, CXF, JAXB, JAX-RS, Jersey and Jackson.
- Good experience in using Transformers, Filters, Flow Control, Collection splitters /Aggregators/ Scatter- Gather etc.
- Expertise in using Mule Data Weave in Data transformations for in Mule Flow.
- Working in Agile-SRUM development methodology and having good knowledge about SDLC processes.
- Having good knowledge on IBM FileNet P8 Content Management System.
- Extensive usage of Maven build scripts for automated the build process.
- Used POJOs for implementing business logics.
- Proficient in designing and implementing web server solutions and deploying java application servers like Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, Web logic on windows/UNIX platform.
- Excellent understanding of DBMS, Data Structures, Data Model and the implementation process in Oracle.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team/independently and adapt quickly to new and emerging technologies.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, Web logic
Build tools: Ant, Maven, and Jenkins
Mule: Any Point Studio, Mule EE 3.6+, RAML, Data Weave, Cloud hub, MMC
Databases: Oracle, Mongo DB, MySQL, IBM DB2, MS SQL
Frame Works: JSP, Spring, and Hibernate.
Environment: s: Windows XP/7/8, Linux, Ubuntu, Mac
IDEs: Eclipse, Net Beans, Any-Point Studio.
Programming Language: DataWeave, XSLT, Java, Python, PL/SQL, SQL
Web Methods: API, SOAP - API, HTTP, XML, REST
XML technologies: XML, DTD, XSD, XSLT,XPATH,JAXP,JAXB
Version Control Tools: CVS, Git Hub, SVN
Tools: Used: Anypoint Studio, Postman, Soap UI, Bitbucket, Anypoint platform for deployment. Bamboo, GIT, IBM DB2 with Squirrel SQL Client and Toad, IBM MQ
Mulesoft Developer, Blue Bell, PA
- Implemented Mule flows for different modules, which process user provisioning from different systems.
- Implementing and consuming REST web services.
- Worked on Rest based Web services for Mule ESB flows
- Worked on Flat Files, XMLs, and JSON.
- Worked with Microsoft Azure storage explorer, Amazon Web Services.
- Build and Deployment of services in Mule ESB 3.8 server.
- Writing application code and development activities for large projects especially in a SOA environment with Mule ESB,
- Worked on web Methods like API Gateway where to create APIs, define Service Level Agreement (SLA) policies, and seamlessly publish APIs to web Methods API-Portal.
- Involved in the development phase, developing validations and business logic implementation.
- Implemented Mule flows for each entity with retry mechanisms with private flows.
- Worked on Exception Handling, used the SMTP connector to send error Emails to respected email id’s
- Used Java Embedding activity for executing Java classes for complex business logic.
- Implemented AES Encryption algorithm with Cipher block chaining encryption mode.
- Implemented build package tool using Maven.
- Also, worked on API Portal and Enterprise Gateway where we need to Promote and document REST and SOAP APIs.
- Worked with agile methodologies.
Tools: Soap UI, Postman, Anypoint Studio, Anypoint platform for deployment, Jenkins, GIT, ActiveMQ, MUnit, MySQL with Squirrel SQL Client
Mule ESB Consultant, Norwich, NY
- Participate in Agile - Sprint methodologies to do requirements gathering, analysis and planning.
- Performed Low & High-Level application design documents by Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams using Microsoft Visio tool.
- Used Mule ESB connectors- SFDC, Message Transformer, Choice Exception Strategies, Batch processing, etc. in designing the application as a middleware between the third-party system and the customer side system
- Used MEL (Mule Expression Language), an expression language that provides a consistent, standardized way to work with a Mule message's payload, properties and variables.
- Used Database Connector to connect with MySQL and Oracle using Mule ESB.
- Integration of Mule ESB system while utilizing MQ Series, HTTP, File system and SFTP transports.
- Used ActiveMQ for messaging service in the applications.
- Implement data transformation using XPATH, XSLT, Data Weave, custom java classes.
- Use Mule components that include File, SMTP, FTP, SFTP, JDBC Connector and Transaction Manager.
- Created MULE ESB artifact and configured the MULE configurations files and deployed.
- Worked on Hibernate object/relational mapping according to Mongo database schema.
- Used hibernate annotations to avoid writing a mapping file.
- Coded SQL, PL/SQL for backend processing and retrieval logic.
- Resolving spring framework artifacts and code build & deployment via Maven.
- Worked on bug fixing and Production Support.
- Responsible for Coding, Unit Testing and Functional Testing and Regression Testing of the systems.
.Net Developer, Gainesville, Georgia
- Doing Technical Analysis from requirements, Developing Flow diagrams and Doing Technical Design for my modules
- Connect with SOAP services to do CRUD operations on restricted DBs
- Model View Controller (MVC) architecture has been adopted to provide framework. Followed DAO Patterns of DAO, SERVLETS, JSP, AJAX and XML.
- Designed and Developed Struts Action classes, DAO, Views using Struts custom tags.
- Worked on Change Request on the Applications post production
- Provide Production Support for the Application developed
- Waterfall model of development of applications
- Manual testing and Production Support lifecycle
- Unit testing for all the Scripts written