- Over 8+ years of experience in object - oriented programming, design, development, testing, implementation, and Enterprise applications using Java and J2EE technologies with Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ).
- Experience with Java8 streams, Lambda functions, Method references, Filters, Predicates, collections and other default methods.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, ORM , Spring Dashboard, Spring Boot and Spring Data JPA, Spring cloud, Micro services, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix, Spring Zuul Proxy .
- Experienced in Service Oriented Architecture and Web Services using SOAP , REST .
- Strong understanding of Micro services patterns - Circuit Breaker/Hystrix, DDD, Aggregator, Proxy Chaining.
- Developed applications using latest technologies like EJB3 . 2, spring 3.x/4.x, Hibernate3.2/4.x, REST based Web services (Axis2.0, JAX WS 2.0, JAX RS),), j BPM tools.
- Experience in developing applications using J2EE Design Patterns like creational, structural and behavioural design patterns.
- In-depth knowledge of core java concepts such as OOPS , Collections, Threading, generics, Exception handling, Multi-Threading, Execution services, concurrent utilities, File IO , Garbage Collection and Serialization.
- Excellent in deploying the applications in AWS as EC2 instances and create snapshots of the data that have to be stored in AWS S3 . Installed the application on AWS EC2 instances and also configured the storage on S3 buckets .
- Excellent working experience in web-based GUIs development using Servlets, JSP, JSF.
- Proficient in SQL and wrote Stored Procedures, Triggers besides writing DDL, DML and transaction query with development tools like TOAD and Oracle SQL Developer.
- Knowledgeable with RDBMS concepts like writing SQL Queries. Working experience of Relational DBMS like My SQL , Oracle SQL PL/SQL, SQL Server (MS SQL), DB2 and Oracle Performance Tuning.
- Strong experience with No SQL concepts and developed various databases using No SQL .
- Strong experience with Mongo DB development (reports, schema design, map reduce functions) and migrations from SQL relational databases to No SQL databases like Mongo DB , Cassandra and Couch DB .
- Experienced in Middleware persistence frameworks like Hibernate/JPA Entities for mapping Java classes using Hibernate Query Language ( HQL), HSQL Named Queries, Criteria, Projections.
- Extensively used Crucible , subversion , Git , Bamboo , Rally software , Maven , Jenkins & JIRA .
- Experience with Windows , UNIX Operating Systems.
- Experienced in AWS Dynamo DB to capture any modification on DB .
- Good experience in working Spring Boot Application in integration with Spring REST API, Spring ORM Hibernate integration.
- Experience with Docker images, Containers, push/pull with Spring Boot , used Jenkins for CICD and AI .
- Experience in using Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Sonar jobs for java code quality. Proficiency in developing/maintaining using Oracle, My SQL and SQL Server .
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL , Stored Procedures and Triggers while dealing with automation on DB .
- Having knowledge and hands-on experience with Selenium , J Unit, Log4j testing tools.
- Excellent team player, dynamic, flexible with positive attitude and excellent learning skills.
- Able to work in both Java and Mainframes simultaneously.
- Experience in Deploying, Configuring and maintaining applications on Web Servers such as BEA Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere, and Apache Tomcat .
- Working experience in AWS (Amazon Web Services) and its features like EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, EBS , ESB , Cloud Front , and VPC .
- Exceptional ability to quickly master new concepts and a proactive team player with good analytical and ability to perform at a high level, meet deadlines, adaptable to ever changing priorities
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux. Mac OS X.
Java/J2EEEnterprise Technologies: JDBC, Swing, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JSTL, JMS, spring, Struts, JSF, JPA, Log4j, LDAP.
SOAP, REST, WSDL, JAXRS, JAX: RPC, JAXP, JAXB.
ClientSide Programming: HTML/HTML5, CSS2/CSS3, DHTML, AJAX, JQUERY, JSON
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT, DTD, XML Schema, SAX, DOM.
Database: Oracle, SQL Server, My SQL, Mongo DB, Cassandra
Web and Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic, J boss.
Methodologies: SDLC, OOAD, Agile
Testing Tools: J Unit, Selenium, Mockito, Docker.
Version Control: Clear Case, CVS, SVN, GIT
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins, Quick Build, Bamboo
ESB products: Apache Camel, Mule, J Boss fuse
ORM frameworks: Hibernate, JPA, I Batis, Spring JDBC Template, JDBC
Tools: & IDEs Apache ANT, MAVEN, Net Beans, Eclipse, RAD, Eclipse IDE, Edit Plus, JS fiddle, Brackets, Microsoft Visual Studio, Web Storm, NPM.
- Involved in requirements gathering, system design, analysis, implementation and setting up the development environment.
- Involved in the development of the UI using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Ext JS and Angular JS.
- Extensively involved in coding with Angular JS to add functionalities and effects like Accordion, Infinite Scroll bar, Slider bar, Draggle/Droppable, Resizable, Progress bar. Customized Data Tables and High charts into Angular JS Directives.
- Implemented a responsive web design using Bootstrap.
- Espresso Framework which is used internally for developing the services with a quick and easy view of UI.
- Extensively used JAVA8 Streams, Lambda Functions, Predicates, Functional Interfaces, Method References, Filters, Collections and default methods.
- Developed Micro Services for different level of layers in flow of network.
- Involved in implementing the Micro Services based on Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using JMS (MQ series) for sending and receiving messages while creating web services.
- Implemented Spring IOC module to make code loosely coupled and Spring MVC for the application flow.
- Implemented the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by using Spring Security and Oauth2.
- Implemented Core Java concepts like Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling and Collections wherever necessary in the application.
- Extensive use of Spring Data in design and development of user interfaces.
- Involved in implementation of application using conventional design practices (Web-Service Oriented Architecture, MVC-Model View Controller).
- Created and injected spring services, spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Extensively used the Spring framework implemented upon the MVC design pattern.
- Developed REST ful Web services for transmission of data in JSON format.
- Used PL/SQL stored procedures for applications that needed to execute as part of a scheduling mechanisms. Heavily used joins stored procedures, views, Unions in Oracle data base to fetch the data.
- Developed Applications using Rule Engines-J boss Drools 4.x, Work flows, Human tasks to implement Business rules validations and provided Drools Dashboard for Business users.
- Extensively used Hibernate Relational mappings (One-To-Many, Many-To-Many) in the secondary project.
- Extensively worked on Hibernate Cache, Query, Criteria and Transactions in secondary project.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging, pushing images, integration of spring boot.
- Used load balancing in pivotal cloud foundry services.
- Testing for Node JS is done using mocha and chai for spring boot used Mockito, J unit, J Meter, and Mock MVC and achieved Test Driven Development.
- Created the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Hands on experience with Mongo DB Installation, Configuring, Monitoring and Designing Shared Environment.
- Used Maven as build and dependency management tool for creating EAR, WAR and JAR file to be deployed in application servers and integrated with SVN, Jenkins, J Meter and Jenkins Jobs.
Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring REST ful Web service, Spring Security, Hibernate 4.2, JMS, Angular JS 1.5, 4.0, Oracle 11g, CRUD, JIRA, CI, CD, Selenium, DAO, XML, MDB's, JMS, IBM Web Sphere, DML, MVC, REST ful, J unit, J Meter, Log4J, SVN, EC2, S3, Micro Services, Bootstrap-3, JENKINS, IBM Rational Rose.
- Working in Agile, Scrum Environment's and participated in requirement gathering, analysis, and design, Development, Testing, Implementation.
- Defining and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces on Java/J2EE design patterns.
- Developing and implementing the Web Application by using Spring MVC framework.
- Utilizing Java 8 features like Lambda expressions and Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application.
- Used Core Java concepts collections, generics, Concurrency to improve the performance of the applications and to schedule tasks using Multithreading.
- Designed Red shift Data model, Red shift Performance improvements/analysis
- Managed Amazon Red shift clusters such as launching the cluster and specifying the node type.
- Created a Lambda job to trigger UNLOAD from Red shift to S3 bucket.
- Module and used template routing for bread crumb and other features.
- Prepared implementation plan and deploy applications to Cloud (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) and Tomcat server in various environments like QA and PROD
- Worked with Angular2 MVC framework including authoring complex directives, services, controllers, and filters.
- Used Angular JS in creating animations based on CSS classes for a new requirement surfaced for the client.
- Involved in the process of Design, Coding and Testing phases of the software development cycle, involved in designing spring boot application and Hibernate ORM 5.0.2.
- Strong Knowledge on Hibernate and in using Hibernate Connection Pooling, HQL, Collections, Hibernate Caching, Hibernate Transactions.
- Worked on performance tuning of cluster using Mongo DB, configured inter node communication between Mongo DB nodes and client using SSL encryption.
- Creating a responsive web application integrating Twitter Bootstrap with Angular JS and media queries.
- REST ful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation and to transport detain JSON format.
- Worked on SOA Web Services using SOAP for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Using the Eclipse as IDE configured and deployed the application onto Tomcat server.
- Using a Micro service architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers
- Used various j Query and Bootstrap plug-in like date picker, Bootstrap selectors.
- Exposed and consumed SOAP based Web Services to communicate between systems.
- Created REST ful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine.
- Using Active MQ to improve the stability and scaled the system for more concurrent users.
- Writing SQL queries, stored procedures and enhanced performance by running explain plans.
- Composed and executed Mongo DB scripts to insert and update No SQL database automating data changes and reporting and managing and maintaining Oracle and No SQL databases in production domain.
- Worked with departments to maintain existing JIRA projects.
- Used the Maven to configure the POM file to build and manage the application.
- Elastic Cache can be run in the Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC) environment and Redis can use Elastic Cache with almost no modification.
- Performing Smoke Testing and Functional Testing with Selenium in multiple Java platforms.
- Followed TDD (Test Driven Development) methodology to write unit tests with JUNIT and Mockito.
Confidential - Raleigh, NC
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings and internal developer status calls along with the offshore team
- Gathering the requirements from the Business team(System Engineer) analyzing them and clarifying issues by coordinating with the team before each sprint
- Review User Stories and the test cases associated with the story in order to predict the efforts needed to implement the story
- Core development experience for Groovy Grails restful web services.
- Used spring config server for centralized configuration and S plunk for centralized logging.
- Update the old code as per the new requirements which arise in Agile based development environment
- Implement the UI of the project using HTML5, CSS, J query, Java Script, Required JS, Angular JS AJAX
- Used JSP and HBS to code server pages
- Used Spring MVC framework to implement the MVC design pattern.
- Supported the application in production and used SPLUNK to get the application logs to handle the incidents
- Used J Unit framework for unit testing of application and Maven to build the application and deployed on Jetty server.
- Developed React Js pages, Web services calls and AJAX calls for the application
- Implemented client side Interface using React Js.
- Working with the System Testing (ST), System Engineering (SE), and User Acceptance testing (UAT) teams to understand the requirements and also resolve issues which have been reported.
- Consuming both Restful and SOAP web services depending on the design need of the project
- Developed Synchronous and Asynchronous Ajax calls
- Used Code Cloud repo to pull and push the code.
- Working as a developer in developing the business and user interface classes using Groovy and Grails.
- Design of application components using Java Collections and providing concurrent database access using multithreading
- Developed complex SQL queries to insert, query and update the database
- Implemented ID conditioning in order to restrict user access to certain parts of the application
- Implemented a system where the up to 250 sites data was imported and stored into the database when an excel sheet was uploaded into the website using AJAX, Maven POI Dependency, Java, Hibernate, JS.
Confidential - Washington, DC
- Worked as core technical team member for analysis of requirements, design, development, unit and integration testing.
- Interacting with the Business Analyst and Host to understating the requirements using the Agile methodologies and SCRUM meeting to keep track and optimizing the end client needs.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used Microsoft Visio for developing Use case diagrams, Activity flow diagrams, Class diagrams and Object diagrams in the design phase.
- Used Core Java - GOF & J2EE patterns for designing the applications.
- Worked with the Struts framework hibernate integration to maximize the Classical model view controller layer (MVC) Architecture.
- Developed action classes and action forms to collect input.
- Used the Struts validation and Tiles Framework in the presentation layer.
- Implemented complex back-end component to get the count in no time against large size My SQL database (about 4 crore rows) using Java multi-threading.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database. Generated the Hibernate mapping files and developed the underlying domain objects.
- Used DAO on the Data access layer with the Hibernate. Actively involved in designing and implementing Singleton, MVC and several other design patterns such as Composite View, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Bean Factory, DAO.
- Used Apache CXF for creating the Web Services to interact with other modules.
- Developed WSDL in eclipse. Used SOAP to retrieve provider's data and SOAP UI to test Web services.
- Used J Unit framework for unit testing of application and ANT to build the application and deployed on Web Logic.
- Configured and used Log4J for logging.
- Used Tortoise SVN for version control and used HPQC to track defects and change requests.
- Used SAML for SSO login to access the web service provided and O Auth for authorizing the user to the application.
- Implemented the user interface using the Java script, JSP, AJAX, HTML, CSS and Tag libs.
- Involved in evaluating various tools and tool kits to improve the development performance.
- Designed OO components and developed the functionality based on reusability in Core Java.
- Designed a guided inspection template and inspected the design models.
- Worked on functional test cases and tabulated functional test analysis.
- Used JIRA Agile for project management and bug tracking.
- Used Drupal platform for developing cross browser compatible websites using agile, scrum methodologies.
- For the development of UI, we followed the Model-View-Controller architecture for the site.
- Involved in development of distributed objects like EJBs (session beans), Business objects/Domain objects that fit into the architecture and various components and helper classes that were commonly used throughout the application.
- Used XML parser APIs such as JAXP (SAX) and JAXB in the web service's request response data marshalling as well as unmarshalling process.
- Used Angular Js and j Query to make the pages dynamic and two way data binding.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using j Query, JSON and XML.
- Developed the CRUD API for the POS Engine using Restful Web Services.
- Developing and maintaining a single-page application using Backbone.js for front-end server side layer, HTML5 and CSS3 to deliver rich user experience.
- Written Blossom controllers (Spring), for all the pages.
- Extensively used Spring IOC, spring's Hibernate support, transaction management.
- Design and develop SOA enterprise solution with Talend Open Studio, Apache Karaf and Camel.
- Created/managed Mongo DB collections. Developed Server side automation using Node.js scripting and connecting different types of SQL stores.
- Deployed and tested on Web Sphere application server.
- Used SVN and Git as version control systems. Involved in writing Jasmine tests. Used Karma and protractor for end to end testing.
Environment: J2EE 1.5, JDK 1.5, HTML5, CSS3, JSP, EJB3.0, Spring, Hibernate ORM, JSP, Web Sphere application server, Eclipse, Backbone.js, Node.js, Magnolia 5.4, Blossom 3.1, j Query, Angular Js, WLST, bash,korn.
- Involved in designing and implementing the User Interface for the General Information pages and Administrator functionality.
- Developed internal administration interface.
- Designed front end using JSP and business logic in Servlets.
- Used Struts Framework for the application based on the MVC-II Architecture and implemented validator Framework.
- Mapping of the servlet in the Deployment Descriptor (XML).
- Used HTML, JSP, JSP Tag Libraries, and Struts Tiles develop presentation tier.
- Deployed application on J Boss Application Server and also configured database connection pooling.
- Performed unit tests and integration tests of the application.
- Used CVS as a documentation repository and version controlling tool.
Environment:: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, EJB, JSP, Struts, HTML, CSS, Java Script, UML, J Boss Application Server 4.2, My SQL, Linux and CVS.