- 6 years of experience in experience in analysis, design, implementation and testing of Object Oriented Applications using Java/J2EE technologies ( Core java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, XML, Spring, JUNIT, Hibernate, and Restful API) and ensuring client deliverable within committed deadlines.
- 1 + years of developmental experience in Cloud computing infrastructure such as Amazon web Services (AWS).
- Experience and in - depth Knowledge of understanding in the strategy and practical implementation of AWS Cloud-Specific technologies including S3, VPC, RDS, SQS, SNS, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, Elastic Cache, Cloud Watch, RedShift, Lambda, SNS, Dynamo DB .
- Created AWS Security Groups for deploying and configuring AWS EC2 instances .
- Involved in writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Migration of existing systems to AWS and using the snapshot method for the EBS volumes .
- Utilized Cloud Watch to monitor resources such as EC2, CPU memory, Amazon RDS, DB services, DynamoDB tables and EBS volumes .
- Development experience with AWS cloud resources which includes launching, maintaining and troubleshooting EC2 instances, S3 buckets , Virtual Private Clouds (VPC), Elastic Load Balancers (ELB) and Relational Database Services (RDS).
- Created AWS Security Groups for deploying and configuring AWS EC2 instances.
- Experience in developing and deploying a Microservice application utilizing almost of the AWS Stack including S3, EC2, DynamoDB, Kinesis, SNS and SQS .
- Expert developer using Spring Boot for radically fast building of Microservices and develop Cloud based Micro service applications with very less configuration.
- Experience in using J2EE Application Servers such as Apache Tomcat, IBM Web sphere .
- Experienced in various Java and J2EE Frameworks such as Spring MVC Framework, Struts, Hibernate, MQ Series, JMS, JSTL .
- Hands-on experience in the Spring Framework, Spring Core (IOC Container, Dependency Injection and AOP), Spring MVC, Spring Templates Spring Data Access (Transactions, JDBC, and ORM) .
- Designed & developed SOAP and Restful web services using WSDL, SOAP, JAX WS, JAX-RS, CXF, AXIS, JERSEY, REST Template and SOAP UI .
- Used REST frameworks such as Jersey, RESTEasy for creating RESTful web service where the request and response in JSON format .
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information from the Oracle database and used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for writing the queries.
- Development experience with java such as OOPS Concepts, Strings, IO, Multithreading, Collections and Exception Handling .
- Experienced in working with back end layer using SQL, PL/SQL, JDBC, JPA and Hibernate .
- Having good knowledge in NOSQL data bases like Dynamo DB and Mongo DB Concepts, CRUD operations and aggregation framework.
- Developmental experiencewith interface screens and the validations using HTML, XHTML, JSP, Angular JS, Bootstrap, jQuery, Node JS and CSS .
- Hands on experience of Build & Deployment phases and usage of Continuous Integration ( CI/CD ) tools.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and deployment onto the Servers .
- Experience in installing and configuring Linux/Unix /Windows-based web/App servers like Tomcat, JBOSS, Web Logic and WebSphere for Application deployments.
- Extensive experience of using IDE tools Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA for JAVA/J2EE Application development.
- Experience in writing ANT, Maven build scripts, providing logging facility using Log4j and Writing JUnit test cases.
- Hands-on experience in Source Code Management, Creating Branches, versioning, tagging and managing Repositories using GIT, BitBucket.
- Extensive experience working in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) by using Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methodologies.
Java Technologies: Core Java, Java Server Pages, Servlets, JDBC, Java Beans, Multi-threading, Event Handling, Swing Web Services.
AWS Cloud Technologies: EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, IAM, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Cloud Formation, EBS, S3, Glacier, Route53, VPC, Lambda, Auto Scaling, Dockers, Redshift, DynamoDB, SNS, SQS, SWS, SES
Application Servers: Web Logic, Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere and JBoss.
Build Tools & IDEs: Maven, Ant, Eclipse, Net Beans, IntelliJ
Databases: MySQL, MS SQL Server, SQL Plus, Oracle, DB2, MongoDB, Cassandra
Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, AngularJS, Node JS, Struts 1.1/2.0
Testing: JUnit 4.1, J-Mock, Easy Mock, Spring Test
Design Methodologies: Rational Unified Process, Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development
Version Control: Rational Clear Case, SVN, CVS, VSS, Team Foundation Server and GIT
Operating Systems: Windows Unix, Linux
AWS/Java Developer, Bellevue, WA
- Exposed to all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, and Production phases of the projects. Implemented using Agile Methodologies .
- Build servers using AWS Importing volumes , launching EC2, creating security groups, Auto-scaling, load balancers, Route53, SES and SNS in the defined virtual private connection (VPC).
- Worked with AWS (VPC) and Database Subnet Group for isolation of resources within the Amazon RDS Aurora DB cluster and created notifications, alarms for EC2 instances using Cloud Watch .
- Used AWS Beanstalk for deploying, scaling web applications and services developed with Java .
- Created S3 buckets for EC2 instances to store all the content including HTML pages, images, CSS files and script files .
- Have replaced the Java Messaging Service (JMS) calls with AWS SQS and used AWS SDK to connect with Amazon SQS for bulk email processing.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the DB.
- Involved in developing functions for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Captured Amazon Machine Images (AMI's) of EC2 Instance for snapshots and creating clone's instances for their application elsewhere.
- Created and managed a Docker deployment pipeline for custom application images in the Cloud using Jenkins .
- Created and worked with various SQL and NoSQL databases such as AWS RDS Aurora DB cluster, MySQL,DynamoDB, MongoDB and connected to the database through DB Instances using the AWS Java SDK.
- Used Cloud Front (CDN)in serving web content to other regions using S3.
- Moving the Microservices as cloud bases in AWS EC2 server & deployed using Elastic bean stalk/Code commit services of AWS.
- Used Spring Boot, Spring Batch for building cloud Microservices quickly and develop spring based applications with very less manual configuration.
- Involved in Spring and Hibernate Integration.
- Implemented MVC architecture by using Spring MVC to send and receive the data from front- end to business layer.
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using SOAP, and REST.
- Developed Spring RESTful web services to deliver XML, JSON content using Jersey Spring implementation.
- Responsible for creating SOAP and Restful Web services with WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, CXF and JAX-RS .
- Consumed SOAP web services and RESTful JSON web services to create the automated report.
- Developed modules using Core Java APIs, Java collection, Java 8(Streams), multi-threading, and object-oriented designs .
- Involved in writing Maven scripts for automated deployment of the application and managed GitHub Projects.
- Configured Docker container for automated testing purposes.
- Migrated from SVN to GitHub with merge and version and used Jenkins for continuous integration .
- Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins, Maven in multiple environments.
- Worked with CQL to execute queries on data persisting in the Cassandra cluster.
- Performed Unit Testing using Junit and interacted with QA for testing.
- Good experience in debugging the application by running the server in debug mode and having the experience in usage of log4J to persist the data in log files.
- Involved in implementing validations, exception handling.
Java Developer, Oldsmar, FL
- Migrating the application to Cloud environment using the Amazon web services - EC2, S3 and various services of AWS.
- Created customized AMIs based on already existing AWS EC2 instances by using create image functionality hence using this snapshot for disaster recovery.
- Involved in developing and delivery of a Micro service application utilizing almost of the AWS Stack including S3, EC2, DynamoDB, Kinesis, SNS and SQS.
- Developed messaging module using Spring JMS and ActiveMQ to exchange the information in more reliable and asynchronous way in Enterprise Applications.
- Used Simple storage services (S3) for storing snapshots and Configured S3 lifecycle of Applications & Databases logs, including deleting old logs, archiving logs based on retention policy of Apps and Databases.
- Developed code with Java SDK to connect with AWS Services. Worked with S3 for storing and retrieving data stored in the S3 bucket’s, AWS SQS for bulk email processing, Data backup and archiving on AWS using S3 and Glacier and Dynamo DB to store the data for metrics and backend reports.
- Developed Web Services using REST interfaces using MuleSoft's Mule Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) platform to deliver fast, reliable and scalable integration API code.
- Worked with AWS API Gateway for implementing the Micro service architecture and the utilized ECS to deploy the Docker containers onto the servers.
- AWS Lambda was utilized for serverless implementations, where the functions were triggered when the database tables were updated and AWS Cloud Watch was utilized for alarms.
- Used Spring beans to encapsulate business logic and implemented application MVC architecture using Spring Boot framework.
- Used JAX-RS for creating RESTful web service where the request and response are in JSON format.
- Migrating existing application into REST/HTTP based Micro service architecture leveraging Spring Boot capabilities.
- Extensively used java multi-threading to implement batch Jobs with JDK features.
- Extensively worked in creation of NoSQL data models, data loads with bloom filters and TTL columns in column families.
- Designed and developed the persistence layer using Hibernate persistent objects, for interaction with the databases.
- Implemented data reading, saving and modification by stored procedures in MySQL database and Hibernate criteria.
- Integrated Apache Kafka as the asynchronous messaging system implemented and it was Publish/Subscribe system.Participated to develop Authentication and security in Apache Kafka pub-sub system, integrated Apache Kafka for data ingestion.
- Developed test cases by using JUnit and spring integration test framework.
- Implemented Test Driven Development using JUnit , Advanced Rest Client and Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality.
- Worked with GIT Version control system to track various aspects of the project.
- Developed build script using MAVEN to build, package, test and deploy application in application server.
- Utilized Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Used Agile methodology to develop the application.
- Involved in wrap-up meetings and in estimating the timeframe for each story and helped in deploying the application on the serverfor every iteration of agile software development.
- Implemented drag and drop operations, HTML, DOM effects, animations like slide shows, fade in-fade out effects on the web pages.
- Used AJAX frameworks like JQuery, JSON to develop rich GUIs and involved in performance tuning the website.
- Developed ANT scripts to build and deploy the application in the JBOSS Application Server.
- Created Location Look up SOAP based web services.
- Implemented Executor Service to create a thread pool as part of Java Concurrency to achieve asynchronous communication with the messaging service.
- Writing web pages and templates using W3C web standards.
- Involved in writing Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers, views.
- Used JIRA for issue tracking.
- Created JUnit test cases for unit testing the code at minute level and used Eclipse IDE.
- Built the endpoints using Jenkins and pushed tasks into QA for testing.
- Worked with object-oriented programming concept such as Inheritance, Polymorphism, and Encapsulation.
- Used Hibernate to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity to SQL.
- Implemented navigation using Spring MVC controllers, configured controllers using Spring MVC annotations and configuration files.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
- Used CVS as version control system to check in and checkout the data.
- Developed JSP custom tags for front end.
- Implemented spring service layer with dependency wiring, transaction, DAO and annotations.
- Created indexes, stored and retrieved documents in NoSQL database Elastic search using query DSL Performed full text search using Elastic Search.
- Worked on Proof of Concept phase for cloud migration including build & deployment to AWS components like EC2 and setting up AWS S3 storage Objects.
- Involved in Design, Development and Support phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Used Agile methodology and participated in SCRUM meetings.
- Performed Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Testing of application modules.
- Developed the application using Spring Web MVC and other components of the Spring Framework , the controller being Spring Core Dispatcher Servlet, also implemented Dependency Injection using the spring framework.
- For communication with web service JSON is used extensively.
- Experience in Object Relational Mapping frameworks such as Hibernate .
- Developed JSP custom Tag libraries, and associated support in the ActionServlet , that assists in creating interactive form-based applications, which is the one of the primary area of functionality using SpringFramework .
- Used JAX-RSservlet to implement the Restful web services.
- Played role of middle tier developer using hibernate framework to generate custom report and to improve the performance of query.
- Hibernate as an ORM tool for OR mappings and configured hibernate.cfg.xml and hibernate.hbm.xml files to create the connection pool.
- Define data transfer process through asynchronous web service using REST (HTTP) and tested the Restful Services using Webpage by using XML and JSON format.
- Implemented Collection Framework and used the Thread, I/O functionalities for meeting access.
- Written SQL queries for performance improvement and refactoredthe queries for business reporting for different database such as Microsoft SQL, Oracle data at enterprise level.
- Integration with the J2EE Services layer of Unity Platform, using spring application context.
- Extensively used Eclipse with Debugging and Development.
- Managed Source Control and Version Control using CVS .
- Responsible for unit testing using JUnit and building test cases and templates for integration testing.
- Deployed the project in the WebLogic Application server.