- Over 8+ years of experience in software development includes Analysis, Design and Development of quality software for Web - BasedApplications and StandAloneApplications using Java/J2EE Technologies and SoftwareDevelopmentMethodologies.
- Experienced in developing professional web applications using DHTML, XHTML and XML.
- Expertise in view rendering Java Script libraries such as ReactJS, jQuery.
- Migrating existing application into microservices architecture using Rest APIs, spring boot, Spring Cloud config Netflix oss (eureka, zuul, hystrix) and AWS.
- Proficient in developing web applications using Java/J2EE concepts like OOP, Multithreading, Collections, JSP, Servlets, Hibernate, spring, WebServices.
- Excellent knowledge on middle tier servers EJB container and Web Container.
- Strong experience in SpringFramework such as SpringMVC.
- Hands on experience SpringmodulesSpringAOP, SpringSecurity, SpringBOOT, SpringDAO, SpringBatch, SpringTransactionmanagement.
- Hands on Experience in working with DatabasesMYSQL, Oracle10g/11g, SQL-Server and NoSQL(MongoDB, Cassandra).
- Excellent Knowledge in HibernateJPA, I-BATIS.
- Good Knowledge on Shell Scripting and Perl Scripting.
- Well experienced in configuring and deploying applications onto application servers like Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic and WebSphere.
- Good knowledge in ServiceOrientedArchitecture (SOA) and publishing WebServices that includes several components like JaxWS, Framework implementing by Axis2, ApacheCXF.
- Extensive knowledge in using Restful framework like JAX-RS Framework implementing ApacheCXF, Jersey.
- Configured and managed public/private cloud infrastructure utilizing AmazonWebServices like AmazonEc2, AmazonS3, AmazonRDS, AmazonDB and AWSIdentity.
- Excellent Knowledge on various Docker components like DockerEngine, Hub, Machine, Compose and DockerRegistry.
- Experience in Build and deployment automation through tools like Jenkins, Hudson.
- Hands on experience with build tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle and logging tools like Log4J.
- Hands on experience with Oauth Security
- Good knowledge in front-end testing tools using Jasmine, Karma and Protractor.
- Worked onWebServices testing using SeleniumIDE, and SeleniumRCServer, SeleniumGrid/WebDriverTesting, SOAPUI and Testing.
- Expertise in testing with JUnit and Mockito.
- Good Knowledge on Drools for BusinessLogicintegration Platform.
- Good Knowledge in SwaggerCoreTools.
- Expertise in design with UseCase, Sequencediagrams, Activitydiagrams, Classdiagrams with exposure to UML, tools like RationalRose and use of RationalUnifiedProcess (RUP).
- Experience in MaintainingBEAWebLogicServer on different UNIX platforms and setting up the Development, Testing, and Staging and Production environments.
- Extensive experience in working on projects with Waterfall and Agile methodologies such as TestDrivenDevelopment (TDD) and SCRUM.
- Experience on working with CSSBackground, CSSLayouts, CSSpositioning, CSStext, CSSborder, CSSmargin, CSSpadding, CSStable, Pseudoclasses, Pseudoelements and CSSbehaviors in CSS.
- Experience in creating mock-ups and wireframes
- Good Knowledge on MessageQueue.
- Highly self-motivated, good technical, communications and interpersonal skills. Able to work reliably under pressure. Committed team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to quickly adapt to new environments & technologies.
Programming Languages: C, C#, Java, J2EE, JSP, JSF, Struts, Servlets, JSTL, EJB, JDBC, JMS, JPA, Web Services, SOAP, Restful, WSDL, XML, XSD, JAXB, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAX-RPC, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring Batch, Spring Web Flow, Spring Security, Spring AOP and Spring Boot, Hibernate, Axis2, Apache CXF, iBatis.
Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2.x, Hibernate, Spring 2.5/3.0, XML/Web Services XML, XSD, WSDL, SOAP, Apache Axis, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB, JAX-RS, XML Beans
Cloud Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure.
Application/Web Servers: IBM Web Sphere 6.x/5.x, BEA Web Logic 8.1/9.1, Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x, JBOSS.
Design Patterns: OOAD, OOP, UML, MVC2, DAO, Factory pattern, Session Facade.
IDE Editors: Eclipse, WebStorm, PhpStorm, Net Beans, Dreamweaver, Developer Tools, Edit Plus, Sublime text, Visual Studio.
Tools: Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio, XML Spy, TOAD.
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, IBM DB2, MySQL, NoSQL, Cassandra.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
Java FullStack Developer
- Responsible for all stages of design, development, and deployment of applications. Active role in Test Driven Development termed as TDD apart from Agile Software Development.
- Designed, analyzed and developed the front-end and back-end Servlets, Bootstrap for designing, HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS, Ember JS and AJAX, for developing presentation layer.
- Worked on server-side validations, handle actions, events and Encapsulation by implementing React JS.
- Involving in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using React JS.
- Spring Transaction is used for the degree of isolation to work with other transactions and to execute within a transaction scope to run that transaction and used to check out before timing out of the transaction.
- Developed and implemented Swing, Spring and J2EE based MVC framework for the application.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Involved in payment status report for asynchronous exchange of information using JMS.
- Participated in creation of Spring Configurations using Java8 features, Lambda expressions, Streams, filters.
- Used JSP to dynamically generate web pages based on HTML and XML Document types. Use JSF to implement component based User Interface Applications. JSON used as the main data-interchange format in place of XML.
- RUD was used as part of servlets where DML operations were required on RDBMS like SQL DB’s
- Created RFP microservice to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Micro services.
- Used Dependency Injection feature for wiring and defined dependencies using constructor arguments.
- Implementation of data access layer has been cumbersome for a while and this was greatly resolved using Spring JPA through implementation of data access layers there by reducing boiler-plate-code.
- Used Micro-services to ensure the scalability of application on cloud infrastructure.
- Deployed Chef dashboard for configuration management to existing infrastructure.
- Designed Chef Modules to manage configurations and automate installation process.
- Developed Restful Web services for other systems to interact with our system and secured the service with Spring-Security Oauth-2.0. Added WS-Security using XWSS to secure the Web services.
- Configured hibernate with Spring ORM as part of Spring and Hibernate Integration for best results.
- Used JBOSS as the chief enterprise level server while dealing the database activities with hibernates.
- Used Spring MVC components to implement business layer and Spring Boot for Micro-services.
- Utilized spring core, AOP and security to build robust business operations with transactional support.
- Defined several UML diagrams; Activity diagrams, Sequence and Object diagrams.
- Fail-safe/fallback methodology was employed using Circuit Breaker Pattern (Hystrix dashboard).
- Developed unit and integration tests for existing microservices using JUnit, Mockito and Docker environments.
- Developed the data access classes using JDBC and SQLquerylog4j for logging and SVN for version control.
- Worked on Rest Web services as well as Node Rest framework for backend services, used Mongo DB (NoSQL) for database services and RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Implemented REST API on Node with MongoDB as backend.
- Perfectly utilized the de-centralized nature of Cassandra making DB Always-On and avoiding regional Outages.
- Created Hibernate persistent and configuration files for ORM implementation
- Used Spring framework including Spring core/IoC, Spring Web, Spring Security.
- GUI design and development using Java Swing, JFC Used for open source web testing.
- Developed AWS Lambda Functions in a stateless style and ensure there is no affinity between and compute infrastructure to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Used Continuous delivery/ Continuous Integration tools Docker, Jenkins to deploy this application to AWS and used GIT for version control of code for incremental development.
Environment: Java 8, J2EE, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, React JS, Node JS, AWS, Swing, JFC, Spring 4.x, Spring Boot, SpringBatch, Hibernate4.x, Rest, Bower, SASS, WAS 8 WSDL, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, OWASP, JMS, NOSQL(MongoDB), AJAX, Apache JMeter, JUnit, Maven, JIRA, Git.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Sr. Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Involved in requirements gathering, system design, analysis, implementation and setting up the development environment.
- Involved in the development of the UI using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Ext JS and Angular JS.
- Extensively involved in coding with AngularJS to add functionalities and effects like Accordion, Infinite Scroll bar, Slider bar, Draggle/Droppable, Resizable, Progress bar. Customized Data Tables and High charts into Angular JS Directives.
- Implemented a responsive web design using Bootstrap.
- Espresso Framework which is used internally for developing the services with a quick and easy view of UI.
- Extensively used JAVA8 Streams, Lambda Functions, Predicates, Functional Interfaces, Method s, Filters, Collections and default methods.
- Developed MicroServices for different level of layers in flow of network.
- Involved in implementing the Micro Services based on Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using JMS (MQ series) for sending and receiving messages while creating web services.
- Extensive use of Spring Data in design and development of user interfaces.
- Involved in implementation of application using conventional design practices (Web-Service Oriented Architecture, MVC-Model View Controller).
- Created and injected Spring services, Spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Extensively used the Spring framework implemented upon the MVC design pattern.
- Developed RESTful Web services for transmission of data in JSON format.
- Used PL/SQL stored procedures for applications that needed to execute as part of a scheduling mechanisms.Heavily used joins stored procedures, views, Unions in Oracle data base to fetch the data.
- Developed Applications using Rule Engines-Jboss Drools 4.x, Work flows, Human tasks to implement Business rules validations and provided Drools Dashboard for Business users.
- Extensively used Hibernate Relational mappings (One-To-Many, Many-To-Many) in the secondary project.
- Extensively worked on Hibernate Cache, Query, Criteria and Transactions in secondary project.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging, pushing images, integration of Spring boot.
- Used load balancing in pivotal cloud foundry services.
- Testing for Node JS is done using mocha and chai for spring boot used Mockito, Junit, JMeter, Mock MVC and achieved Test Driven Development.
- Created the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Hands on experience with MongoDB Installation, Configuring, Monitoring and Designing Shared Environment.
- Used Maven as build and dependency management tool for creating EAR, WAR and JAR file to be deployed in application servers and integrated with SVN, Jenkins, JMeter and Jenkins Jobs.
Environment: Java 8, J2EE, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring RESTful Web service, Spring Security, Hibernate 4.2, JMS, AngularJS 1.5, 4.0, Oracle 11g, CRUD, JIRA, CI, CD, Selenium, DAO, XML, MDB's, JMS, IBM WebSphere, DML, MVC, RESTful, Junit, JMeter, Log4J, SVN, EC2, S3, MicroServices, Bootstrap-3, JENKINS, IBM Rational Rose.
Confidential, South Portland, Maine
- Worked on Test-driven development, continuous integration systems, and agile software development.
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool for creating JSPs, Servlets, EJBs, and XML.
- Worked on latest features like creating various effects, shading, 2D3Danimation, Shapes, handling multimedia files for the developed web pages using HTML 5.
- Built collaborative sketching for page type using HTMLPrototyping technique.
- Worked with RDF to extend the linking structure of the Web to use URLs for open source videos and images.
- Built npm libraries/packages in Node.js. To enhance the performance over rawSQL queries.
- Worked on extending HTML attributes with directives and binding data to HTML with expressions.
- Compiled dynamic sheet language LESS on to CSS.
- Worked with XQuery for querying XMLdata, on SQL and NoSQLDatabases.
- Reusable HTML-like elements and behavior of presentation components and the attributes that define data bindings are implemented using AngularJS directives.
- Worked with UnixBashShell for associativearrays, usingjavaSpring as communicator to run Bash commands.
- Scalable single-page web pattern using EmberJS in MVVM pattern design.
- Worked extensively on all client-side UI validations and implementing business logic using jQuery.
- Implement and test the Golden topology for IBMSOAESB for stateless services.
- Datepicker, Tabs, Slider, Accordion and Dialogplugins in jQuery are used.
- Worked with Retro and ContribLessplugin in Grunt.
- Worked extensively on jQuery and AJAX for parsing data fetched from APIs.
- Worked with SQLServer and OracleDB to integrate XML files.
- Also worked with DB2 in required client end areas.
- Used AEM/CQ5 to create OSGIBundle.
- Worked with JAXB for conversion of Java files to XML.
- Supported back-end developers for implementing AJAX and dynamic HTML functionalities using jQuery.
- Worked on TwitterBootstrapplugins to build RichInternetApplication (RIA)
- Faster responsive web pages were created by minimizing page load through adjustments, content analysis, other UI performance improvements and using best practices.
- Defined new validations through AngularJS for the form fields.
- Strong understanding of supporting XML and JSON based REST web-services, integrating with the front-end.
- Worked on tools like GIT and JIRA for version control and bug tracking. Code integration and deployment tool JENKINS.
- Used JBossGuvnor5.4 /Drools6.2/Drools6.4Workbench and Drools6.4API's for writing business rules to solve complex business problems.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML4/5, XHTML, and CSS2/3 based on the W3C standards.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using the Angular framework.
- Developed UI using HTML5, CSS3, Ext.JS, Bootstrap, jQuery, and JSP for interactive cross-browser functionality and complex user interface.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery.
- Brief experience on implementing the AngularJS and MVC framework for data access.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Implemented Web services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of JSON data over HTTP.
- Involved in writing application-level code to interact with APIs, WebServices using AJAX, and JSON.
- Used JERSEY framework to implement the JAX-RS (JavaAPI for XML and RESTful Service).
- Used Ant for building and deploying the war file into the application server.
- Worked with Eclipse as the IDE to develop, test and deploy the application. SVN is used for version control systems and source code management.
- Created test cases using JUnit and Mockito. Created automated test cases for the web application using Selenium.
- Configured and set up JBoss Server for deployment. Used JIRA for tracking bugs. Used JENKINS for continuous integration.
Front End Developer
- Involved in design, development and implementation of the front end part of application.
- Worked with a team of graphic designers to create compelling websites user interfaces.
- Developed CSS classes to GUI web page controls and forms.
- Worked with clients and senior user experiences designer to understand the branding strategies and design goals to define strategy, layout and features for the websites /applications design.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XMLObjects.
- DevelopedMySQL queries to implement the select,insert, update, and delete operations.
- Created HTML, navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Produced semantically appropriate, standards compliant markup, and rich user interfaces.
- Used AJAX to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Handled all aspects of web applications including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying.
- Used UI Development using HTML, codedJava components which retrieve data using SQL.
- Actively participated in meetings with clients to determine website goals and developing strategies.
- Developed callback functions to parse and handle JSON data returned from server.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers including IE6
- Developed and prepared test cases for unit testing with JUnit.
- Interacted with business analyst to understand the requirements to ensure correct UImodules been built to meet business requirements.
- Developed web pages using Forms, Components, Layouts, Events, Validations, Trees, Grids components.
- Used MVC architecture of Framework to simplify the code complexity and increase clean code.
- Worked on CSS preprocessor frameworks (SASS/LESS)
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Expertise in CoreJava concepts such as OODesign, Multithreading, GenericsExceptionHandling, Collections, JavaReflection, Annotations.
- Taken care of complete JavaMulti-threading part in back end components.
- Involved with all stages of SoftwareDevelopmentLifeCycle.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development phase of the application.
- As a team member, I was involved in preparing design documents - TechnicalDesign, FunctionalDesignTechnicalDomain documents, Application Interface Contract and Service Interface Contract Documents.
- Used SVN the version control tool for code commit and update.
- Worked on the web services and front-end design and solved the issues with the jQuery.
- Extensively involved in writing MySQL, PL/SQL queries, to interact with Oracle.
- Interacted with java controllers (jQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems)
- Implemented DataGrid, Charts, Forms and Layout ManagerComponents.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts, fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers.