- Experience in working with Angular2 modules, services, templates, directives, services and dependency injection to create a SPA.
- Hands on Knowledge on Azure Cloud Services for creating Web - Applications and Knowledge on AzureCLI.
- Experienced on creating and managing Azure VM, VMware tools, Cloud Services, and Storages.
- Expertise in Angular 2.0 framework and its ability to create simple and scalable code for SPA.
- Worked extensively on Angular 2/ Typescript SPA domains.
- Hands on Experience on Angular CLI (Command line Interface).
- Experience in AngularJS structural framework for dynamic web apps.
- Expertise to create a self-contained, reusable and testable modulus and components in AngularJS.
- Good amount of work done on Reactive forms or Web Forms 2.0 in Angular 2 and their Validations.
- Create desktop application with Angular 2/4 and Unit Test with Karma-Jasmine.
- Expertise in using Angular JS directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templets, Events and Injectors.
- Expertise in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Experience in building application with React JS, Redux, Require JS, in MVC architecture.
- Expertise in React.JS framework and integrate them to Node.js server-side code.
- Expertise in implementing the MVC architecture in backend applications Node.js along with Express JS.
- Extensively Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Sprites, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Elements & Classes and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Well experienced in writing test cases in Test Driven Development and Behavior Driven Development.
- Experience in using ChromeDeveloperTools and Firebug for debugging and troubleshooting the code.
- Good experience in automated build process by using Jenkins and Maven.
- Experience in Unit Testing (UIT),IntegrationTesting and in preparing test cases.
- Expertise creating user validationforms and sending data to server using RESTful services.
- Used Jenkins for build Process to Generate ContinuousIntegration and VersionControl is done by GIT.
- Extensively work with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and many other design applications.
- Utilize Jasmine, Karma, and NPM to build and test applications.
- Extensively used jQuery, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications.
- Extensively used the repositories like GIT and SVN.
- Good experience in unit testing by using Karma and Mocha.
- Extensive experience working under Agile methodologies environment (scrum, Kanban).
- Experience with various IDE’s such as VisualStudioCode, Web Strom, Sublime and Notepad++.
IDE s: Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Notepad++, Web Storm, Sublime.
Debugging tools: Firebug, Chrome Developer Tools.
Operating systems: Mac OS, Windows.
Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, WebSphere, WebLogic.
Version Control: GITLAB, GitHub, SVN.
Build Tools: Jenkins
Database: SQL Server, MYSQL.
Frond End Tools: CorelDraw, Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Illustrator
Programming Languages: C, C++
Confidential, New Century, KS
Full Stack Developer
- Developed non-functional HTML5, CSS3 pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units.
- Worked on some of the features of Angular2 like new if else syntax, ng-templates, form validators.
- Enhanced legacy application by building new components in Angular 2and Typescript.
- Developed single page applications using Angular2, Typescript, Webpack and Grunt.
- Hands on Experience on Angular 2 technology for one complete project in rebasing the UI of the application using the techniques in Angular 2.
- Developed responsive web pages using Bootstrap and CSS3 media queries.
- Migrated the existing Angular 2 components to Angular 4 and updated the application.
- Worked on some of the new features of Angular4 like new if else syntax, ng-templates, form validators.
- Hands on Experience on Angular 4 technology for one complete project in rebasing the UI of the application using the techniques in Angular 4.
- Excellent Coordination in project activities and ensure that all project phases are followed and documented properly.
- Improved user experience by designing and creating new web components and features
- Handling cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows.
- Managed application state using server and client-based State Management options.
- Connected server and database to update data information MongoDB.
- Involved in agile software methodologies using TEST DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT(TDD).
- Used JIRA to keep track of bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity and Communication.
- Created and deployed new features to sustain and amend existing applications under MVC pattern using Node.JS, Bootstrap.
- Expertise in ReactJS framework and integrate them to Node.jsserver-side code.
- Worked in using ReactJS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept.
- Implemented flux pattern by using redux framework as a core dependency.
- Used Reduxasync actions to make the app fully asynchronous.
- Created flux stores to migrate an existing flux app to redux.
- Used Redux to maintain state of react application. Used Redux-Thunk and Redux-Saga for asynchronous calls in the different applications
- Called the Restful web services calls for POST, PUT, DELETE and GET methods.
- Design, develop and test HTML, CSS, jQuery and React.JS, Redux that meets accessibility of web browser.
- Designed and developed ReactJs component required for the project.
- Developed ReactJS applications by completing stories in timely manner while maintaining bestpractices outlined by the team lead.
- Responsible for parsing JSON data to & from the server for presentation & storage purposes in the project.
- Responsible for creating RESTFUL Web Services to serve data to the front-end application in JSON format
- Used Local Storage to store & retrieve insensitive user data during transition between the different pages.
- Have worked on AWS to integrate the server sideandclient-sidecode.
- Handled escalated support tickets till closure for Microsoft Azure in troubleshooting IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS for customer needs.
- Responsible to for making the dynamic page’s using AJAX, JSON and jQuery.
- Experience in RESTfulwebservices to integrate between HRMS and Finance.
- Handled cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows.
- Used JIRA to keep track of bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity, and improve communication.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Developed multiple POCs to create a user interface in Angular JS.
- Knowledge in using Angular JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Implemented client-side Interface using Angular JS.
- Responsible for design and development of the web pages from mock- ups (PSD).
- Daily programming in server and client side by using Angular2.
- Extensive use of Angular2 for developing the SPAs (Single Page Applications) for internal application/tool.
- Worked on Angular2 directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templets, Events and Injectors.
- Extensive knowledge of and use of Angular2 directives to bring additional functionality to HTML.
- Good knowledge in Angular 2 and Responsive Web Design.
- Used Node JS,Angular 2 and MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Worked in using Angular 2 components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Designed and developed CSS behaviors, CSS styles, CSS fonts, CSS buttons, Pseudo Classes in CSS.
- Experience in Using SASS and LESS
- Implemented Routers& History in Single Page App (SPA).
- Developed client side drop down menus, search bars and drop down toggles using Twitter-Bootstrap.
- Used JSON for data exchange between client and server.
- Design and Develop Micro services platform to support a multitude of enterprise level applications.
- Created Responsive Web Design using Bootstrap.
- Utilize Jasmine, Karma, Gulp and NPM to build and test applications.
- Performed unit testing using Jasmine and end to end testing using Protractor.
- Used the new tags from HTML5 like section, article, header, footer, canvas for animations.
Jr. Front end Developer
- Developing and designing SPA user interfaces in Angularjs.
- Created and maintained the framework & layout of each portal with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Used AJAX to update a portion of a web page thus reducing bandwidth usage and load time add modal sdialog in web pages to get user input and requests.
- Utilized new software methodologies to be able to adapt to changes in requirements quickly.
- Validated input values to make sure that they will be accepted before they are submitted to the server.
Jr. Web Developer
- Involved in designing and developing the GUI for the user interface with various controls.
- Closely worked with Business analyst to understand the technical requirements of the projects
- Developed web presentation layer using HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines.
- Involved extensively in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using JSON.
- Responsible for developing cross browser compatible application and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Used Agile (SCRUM) methodologies during project development.
- Used JIRA for Project tracking.
- Used Safari web inspector and chrome developer tools for debugging
- Involved in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Extensively used GIT for version controlling.