- Around 8 + years of progressively responsible experience in development, testing, documentation & production support applications using Internet, Web and Client Server Technologies in N - Tier J2EE Architecture
- Expertise through all parts of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in developing web applications using JAVA, J2EE, EJB, Web services, SOA, SOAP, RESTful etc.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), REST and J2EEWeb Services based on SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis and Developed RESTFUL web services using Spring MVC.
- Extensive hands-on experience with core expertise in design, development, and deployment of N-Tier enterprise applications for the J2EE platform using Core Java, Servlets, Struts, Spring, EJB, JSP, Web services, JPA, JNDI, JMS, JAXP, JUnit, JMeter.
- Expertise in Spring framework, including Spring IoC/core, Spring DAO support, Spring ORM, Spring Microservices, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring MVC, Spring Cache, and Spring Integration, and Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix, Spring Zuul.
- Expertise in designing, developing and deploying applications using J2EE technologies including Servlets, JSP, EJB 2.x/3.x, JSTL, Struts, Spring 3.5, JMS, AJAX, JDBC, JNDI, Java Beans Hibernate and Web Services.
- Experience in XML related technologies like XML, DTD, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, JAXB, JAXP, SAX and DOM.
- Extensively worked to build Model-View-Controller (MVC) and multi-tier client/server architecture using design patterns like DAO, DTO (Data Transfer object), Singleton and Session Fa ade.
- Experience in using various Amazon Web Services (AWS) Components like EC2 for virtual servers, S3.
- Good working knowledge of NoSQL Database, Mongo DB.
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Apache Axis web services, uses SOAP, WSDL. Exposure to JAXB & JAX-WS & JAX-RS.
- Experience in writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, views with the major databases like Oracle 9i to 11g, SQL, PL/SQL, and MS Access.
- Strong experience in UNIX & Linux Shell scripting Bash, Perl scripting.
- Worked with Cloud foundry is well-suited to continuous delivery as it supports the full application development lifecycle, from initial development through all testing stages to deployment.
- Worked with Version Control Systems like GIT, WinCVS, CVS, SVN, VSS and Rational Clear Case.
- Experience in SDLC, Agile (SCRUM) Methodology, Iterative, Waterfall, and Object Oriented Application Design.
- Performed Unit testing, Integration Testing and generating of test cases for web applications using JUnit, Log4J.
- Strong command on Bug tracking tools like Bugzilla and other like Quality Center.
- Good Experience on Swing single thread programming model and having a graphical presentation and code structure of Swing based GUI.
- Extensive experience in Object Relation mapping using Hibernate.
- Experience with Application Servers like IBM WebSphere 6.x/5.x/7.0, Oracle/BEA WebLogic9.x/8.x/7.x/6.x, JBoss and Tomcat
- Good Knowledge on lifecycle management, transactional, content processing, documentation management, content consolidation and content based application using IBM Filenet scalable software.
- Highly proficient in designing n-tier Enterprise application with J2EE design patterns like IOC (Inversion of Control), AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), MVC, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Fa ade, DTO, DAO, Front Controller, Factory and Singleton.
- Good knowledge in working with Collections API, Multithreading and OOPs technologies
2EE: JSP, Servlets, EJB3.0, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Spring MVC
Java: API'S JDBC, Servlets, Java Beans, EJB3, EJB service, EJB timers
Web/Application Server: IBM Websphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic
Design Patterns/ Life Cycle Skills: OOAD with UML (Rational Rose, Visio, J2EE/EJB Design Patterns, SVN, CVS, Harvest Control System
Framework: Struts, JSF, JPA, Spring, Hibernate, Seam, Spring MVC, Groovy & Grails
Build & deployment related tools: Apache Ant, Maven, Git, Gradle, Jenkins, SVN, CVS
Methodologies: Design patterns, TDD, Waterfall, Scrum, JUnit, integration testing, Selenium, TestNG
IDE Tools: Eclipse, RAD, Netbeans, JDeveloper, SQL Developer, Aptana Studio
Databases: Oracle 9i/11g, DB2, MS SQL Server2008, JDBC, ODBC
Cloud technology: AWS, EC2, S3, IAM, AMI
Operating Systems: Windows XP/NT/7, MS-DOS, Unix, Redhat Linux. CentOS
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Sr. FullStack Java Developer
- Involved in application requirements gathering, analysis and design. Followed Agile software development and Involved in interactions with client on the requirements for clear understanding and clarifications
- Responsible for end - to-end development of project across all the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) stages.
- Applied Java 8 concepts like lambda expressions, Functional Interfaces and Java Stream API for Bulk Data Operations on collection etc.
- Involved in the development of components by using Java8, Spring boot and Spring Data to persist the data in DB.
- Responsible towards Testing the software/application, Unit Testing doing by means of JUNIT.
- Prepare and Implement Project Plan using JIRA tool, it is the central point where all the work allocations and status updates are maintained.
- Used spring core annotations for Dependency Injection, Spring DI and Spring MVC for RESTful APIs and Spring Boot for microservices.
- Responsible for attending SCRUM meeting on daily basis.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
- Developed REST APIs using Spring MVC REST and Jersey.
- Used Eclipse IDE for application Development and used Maven for build automation tool to compile and generate EAR, WAR, and JAR files.
- Deployed Spring Boot based micro services on Docker containers using Amazon ECS and used Docker Hub for registering the Docker images.
- Developed the application using Core Java, J2EE and JSP's. Worked on the development of the presentation tier using Servlets, JSP, Java Script, AJAX and JQuery. created reusable components using typescript on the client side in Angular2, used fast data access purpose React Js, NodeJS.
- Rabbit MQ was used to provide a single unifying transport that reduces cost and maintenance efforts, including support for HTTP, REST and JMS.
- Used Microservices with Spring Boot service interacting through amalgamation of REST and MQ message broker.
- Worked on AWS cloud services like EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, and EBS for installing, configuring and auto scaling.
- Used spring core annotations for Dependency Injection, Spring DI and Spring MVC for RESTful APIs and Spring Boot for microservices.
- Developed Restful services using Spring and Jersey integration and involved in creating Jersey filters, interceptors and exception mappers
- Developed Apache Camel endpoints and used producer template to route messages to JMS queues.
- Created REST Micro Services APIs using Spring Boot Application.
- Responsible for main module of the Hibernate 3.0 including all the key Hibernate features such as session support, transaction management, object caching or HQL.
- Setting up the test environment for developed classes using JUnit framework and maintaining the error log using Log4j Jar file.
- Developed unit testing framework using JUnit test cases for continuous integration testing and used JTest Tool for performance testing.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Successfully followed agile methodology in the Scrum Cycle model.
- Involved in the development using Java/J2EE Technologies, Web Services and Hibernate ORM Framework.
- Designed and developed Microservices using REST framework and Spring Boot and used Bootstrap along with Angular JS in creating the Application.
- Worked in all the modules of the application which involved front - end presentation logic developed using, JSP and Java Script, Middleware layer using Servlet and Controllers, Business objects developed using Page Beans and data access layer using iBATIS and Hibernate framework.
- Used Node JS for doing non-blocking design operation for server side code and Angular.js framework in developing various UI components.
- Extensively used MVC, Factory, Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Used spring framework including spring core/IoC, Spring Web, Spring Security and implement the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by using Spring Security.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Used Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) for injecting the beans and reduced the coupling between the classes and implemented the Model View Controller using Spring MVC.
- Implemented the application using Spring Boot Framework and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Microservices have been built using spring boot, Netflix OSS, spring cloud and deploying to AWS Cloud.
- Application and developed cross browser and multi browser compatible web pages using HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap.
- Implemented code according to create Angular JS Controller, which isolate scopes perform operations.
- Implemented REST based web services using JAX-RS annotations, Jersey provider and consumed using HTTP services from angular JS modules.
- Responsible for setting up Angular JS framework for UI development.
- Used Spring framework to provide loose coupling between different application modules.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database of Mongo DB.
- Developed single page applications, components using Angular JS directives, controllers, view and routing, service modules.
- Used Microservices to communicate using synchronous protocols HTTP and REST for implementing SOA.
- Worked with NoSQL database Mongo DB and worked with it to perform many different operations.
- Used Cassandra for achieving denormalization through features like collections.
- Developed unit tests with JUNIT and Mockito. Write automated regression tests using JMeter.
- Developed build tasks to run the unit tests on Jenkins and maintaining separate build in Maven for the module for easy integration to the portal build and configure with Jenkins.
- Worked on UI for Layered Security and S&L modules and hands on experience with Spark streaming to receive real time data using Kafka.
- Worked closely with QA team and fixed QA bugs with a quick turnaround time.
- Focused on Test Driven Development; thereby creating detailed Unit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality.
- Mostly Used Sybase for analyzing databases.
- Cloud Foundry is the leading multi-cloud application development and deployment platform and it supports continuous integration.
- Used Rational Application Developer (RAD), which is based on Eclipse, to develop and debug application code.
- Used Apache Maven for project management and building the application.
- Used Log4j utility to generate run-time logs and used Clear Case for project management and version management.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Developed CSS based page layouts that are cross - browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Developed HTML views with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and Angular JS 2.0.
- Used JQuery for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Developed creative intuitive user interfaces that address business and end-user needs, while considering the technical, physical and temporal constraints of the users.
- Developed internationalized multi-tenant SaaS solutions with responsive UI's using Java or ReactJS, and CSS.
- Involved in the development of presentation layer and GUI framework using Angular JS and HTML.
- Built different modules, controllers, templates, custom filters and directives in Angular JS.
- Involved in rendering additional components with custom HTML.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs,Web Services using AJAX and Angular resources.
- Responsible for making responsive web pages using twitter bootstrap and media queries.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js and Node.js.
- Used Knockout.js to simply the complex database for user interfaces.
- Used groovy and Spring boot to collecting the data from users and packaged the data as JSON distributed to applications.
- Implemented Grails Services and controllers to perform actions.
- Install configure Jboss Application server for the VPDC environment and currently working on the Prod environment setup in Cloud environment.
- JBoss configuration is done in thoroughly firewalled environment using TCP.
- Used CSS pre-processors (SASS).
- Experience working withRedux for maintaining the consistency to run the application in different environments (client, server, and native) which are easy to test.
- Used Grunt for building the project.
- Reported bugs and tracked defects using JIRA.
- Involved in Developer Testing, Review and Trouble shooting.
- Rest API or front end development experience Java as primary language.
- Responsible for OpenStack project core infrastructure including code review, continuous integration systems, and developer tools.
- Established OpenStack project Infrastructure Program and served as tech lead.
- Demonstrated understanding of Core java concepts like OOPS, OOAD, ORM, and REST.
- Developed UI tests with Protractor and Java tests in JUnit.
- Designed and Developed automation script using Selenium Web Driver in Eclipse.
- Used LAMP to suitable for building dynamic web sites and web applications.
- Handled response data from RESTFUL webservices using XML, JSON and JQuery to update UI Interacted with java controllers (JQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Created GET/PUT request and response using RESTFUL web services.
Confidential, Grand Priarie, TX
- Designs and develops application and user interface by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle within HM Health Solutions established framework.
- Involved in developing the application using Java/J2EE platform. Implemented the Model View Control (MVC) structure using Struts. Used JQuery for the development of web application using AngularJs, Ajax, DHTML and DOM scripting .
- Responsible to enhance the UI using HTML, Java Script, XML, JSP, CSS as per the requirements and providing the client side using JQuery validations.
- Developed Web services (JAX-WS) specification using Apache CXF as the implementation and developed client application API's using NodeJS.
- Used Grid functionality like Grid filtering, Multiple Sorting, Grid Cell Editing, Grid Row Editing.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and used Apache Camel to integrate Spring framework.
- Used Hibernate as Persistence framework mapping the ORM objects to table using Hibernate annotations.
- Responsible to write the different service classes and utility API, which will be used across the framework.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Used Axis to implementing Web Services for integration of different systems.
- Exposed various capabilities as Web Services using SOAP/WSDL.
- Used SOAP UI for testing the Web services by sending an SOAP request.
- Configured EC2 instance and Route53 for DNS hosting on AWS for dev environment and Used AJAX framework for server communication and seamless user experience.
- Designed and developed customized ESB to integrate and govern SOA services. Built various capabilities in ESB like Security, Message routing, message transformation, transaction management etc.
- Worked on Proof of Concept for developing application using NodeJS and Mongo DB.
- Used Require Js to improve speed and quality of the code and Log4j for the logging the output to the files.
- Used Junit unit testing for UI testing and Fitnesse for Integration testing.
- Hands-on knowledge of OpenText tools like ADA, xECM. Data Migration exposure from other source systems to OpenText platform using migration tools.
- Tested each and every application with using validators and handled multiple modules simultaneously to achieve the application.
- Experience working with standalone application for trade flow processing and feeding.
- Used multithreading concepts to overcome errors in the process of concurrent quote transactions. Deployed the application in clustered environments for load balancing and Server failover conditions.
Environment: JDK 1.8, Spring(DI, MVC, Transaction Management, AOP) JSP, JSP-EL, JSTL, Servlets, AWS, Oracle SOA, TOAD, HTML, CSS, XML, Angular JS, Cassandra, TOAD, SVN, NodeJS, ESB, SOAP, REST, JAX-RS, Require JS, Log4J, Adobe Dreamweaver, Log4J, Sun Jersey, Quality Center, AJAX, Fitnesse, Hibernate.
- Developed the business domain layer using Java, J2EE, JDBC and used DAO, Transfer Objects, Singleton, Abstract Factory, Factory, State, Command and Front Controller design patterns.
- Implemented Struts framework in the presentation tier for all the essential control flow, business level validations and for communicating with the business layer.
- Developed Struts framework Action Servlets classes for Controller and developed Form Beans for transferring data between Action class and the View Layer.
- Implemented Struts Validators framework to validate the data.
- Developed Ant (build.xml) targets for build and deployments on WebSphere Application Server 5.0.
- Developed Stored Procedures in the Oracle 9i database.
- Performed impact analysis on the dependency projects of OneSource Project.
- Involved in writing unit test plans and developing test cases using Junit.
- Used Configuration Management and Version Control tool CVS.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Eclipse, Windows NT 4.0, UNIX, My Eclipse IDE, JSP/Servlets, JQuery, Apache, Tomcat, JDBC, XML, XSLT, XSD, SAX, JAXP, HTML, Oracle8, UNIX.