- Having 8 years of experience in all the technical phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing in both Web based and Enterprise applications with emphasis on Object Oriented, Java/J2EE and Client Server technologies.
- Experience in developing the application with Agile Methodology, Waterfall Methodology and Test - Driven Development.
- Experience in Front-End UI technologies like HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, JSON, Ajax, AngularJS, Angular2, Angular4, NodeJS, Bootstrap, Tag Libraries, JSTL.
- Hands on Experience in developing web applications by using Spring framework modules like Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Batch and Spring Data.
- Proficient in developing J2EE enterprise applications in Service Oriented Architecture and Micro Service Architecture.
- Expertise in developing data models using Hibernate Object relational mapping (ORM) frame work and used Hibernate Annotations to reduce time Confidential the configuration level.
- Developed the application using Java 8 and implemented its features like lambdas Expressions, Time API, Streams, functional interfaces, collectors, default methods, type interfaces, foreach.
- Proficient in using Amazon Web Services AWS . Extensive experience focusing on services like EC2, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, IAM, S3, Amazon RDS, Elastic Cache.
- Expertise in J2EE Technology- Servlets, Struts, Spring, JDBC, JTA, JPA, Hibernate and JMS.
- Managed Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, ELB, Auto-Scaling, SNS, SQS, AMI, IAM, Dynamo DB, Elastic search, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Deploy application updates to AWS and monitored the load balancing of different instances.
- Expert in Core Java with strong understanding of Garbage Collector, Collections, Multithreading, Event handling, Exception handling and Generics.
- Experience with distinctive design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Prototype, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service locator, Visitor, Observer, Decorator, Front Controller, DAO and MVC.
- Worked with design and development of robust and highly scalable Web Service platforms and API’s based on REST and SOAP for enterprise applications using AXIS, WSDL, UDDI, XML, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAXB, JAX-RPC technologies and Jersey frameworks.
- Expertise in back-end/server-side java technologies such as: Web services, Java persistence API (JPA), Java Messaging Service (JMS), Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) and Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI).
- Expertise in XML technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, XForms, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX, DOM
- Experienced in building Web Services for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Strong experience in designing and developing data models and accessing from Java applications using
- SQL, PL/SQL, ORM tool Hibernate and has experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Experience in JMS over messaging to exchange the information in more reliable and asynchronously for enterprise applications.
- Proficient with build automation tools like Gradle, Maven and Ant for builds and deployments to different environments.
- Experience on different IDEs such as Eclipse, RAD, Spring Tool Suite, IntelliJ and deployment using Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, BEA WebLogic, Web Sphere, Glassfish, Camel and JBOSS
- Proven ability in creating page Objects, data driven, keyword driven automation frameworks for J2EE based applications using Junit, Selenium Web Driver, Mockito, Groovy Spock, TestNG Testing, Cucumber, Ant, Maven, Bamboo and Jenkins.
- Portable deployment of applications as a single object using Docker.
- Experience on UNIX/LINUX Shell Scripting and Deployment of Applications in Server.
- Decent Experience in using code repository tools GIT, Tortoise SVN, and Visual Source Safe.
- Good understanding of Business workflow, Business logic and Business methods for further implementation of user requirement in a distributed application environment.
Languages: Java, J2EE, Java8, C, PL/SQL, SQL
Operating system: Windows, Unix, Linux
Java & J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Hibernate, JSF, XML Parsers, JSP Servlets, EJB, JMS, Struts, Spring, Java Beans, Web Services, AJAX.
Framework: Spring, Security, Tiles, AOP, Struts.
ORM Tools: Hibernate, IBatis
XML Technologies: XML, SAX, DOM, XSL, XSLT, XPath, WSDL, SOAP.
Web Technologies: Java Script, HTML, CSS, SOAP, REST, Micro Services, AWS (Amazon Web Services) Boot Strap, Angular JS, jQuery
Servers: Apache Tomcat, BEA Web logic, IBM Web sphere, JBoss.
Databases: Oracle, DB, MSSQLServer, MySql, PostgresSQL.
IDE/ Testing Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, SOAPUI, RAD.
Concepts: UML, Design Patterns.
Configuration Management Tools: SVN, WinSCP, CVS, VSS, Clear Case.
Build Scripts: Maven, ANT, Jenkins, Hudson.
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile.
Defect Tracking Tools: Bugzilla, Jira, HQ.
Others: Log4J, JUnit, Ant, Maven, Rational Rose, Putty, XQuery, Hudson, Node.js, Groovy and Grails.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Worked on High level and low-level system design, planning, estimation and implementation
- Design and develop template-based User Interface using Bootstrap and Angular JS .
- Handled all the client-side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation using JQuery .
- Developed the application using Java 1.8 and implemented its features like Lambdas Expressions, Time API, Streams, functional interfaces, collectors, default methods, type interfaces, foreach.
- Excellent in deploying the applications in AWS as EC2 instances and create snapshots for the data that must be stored in AWS S3.
- Utilized Amazon Web Services ( AWS ) EC2 to deploy Docker containers.
- Create and configured the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying Micro Services and Lambda functions using Jenkins CI server.
- Worked on development and implementation of the MVC Architectural pattern using Spring Framework.
- Extensively used various Spring Framework modules like MVC, Dependency Injection (IOC), Auto Wiring, Spring Security and AOP. Created and injected spring services, spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Used Spring MVC framework Confidential the Web tier level to isolate each layer of the application so that complexity of integration will be reduced and maintenance will be very easy.
- Used Spring AOP for solving crosscutting concerns like keeping customer log data and transactions details etc.
- Implemented Batch jobs to deal with large number of chunks using Spring Batch Framework to execute the similar jobs simultaneously.
- Designed and integrated the full-scale Hibernate persistence solution with the application architecture.
- Involved in design and development of the Hibernate Domain Model for the service.
- Involved in using JPA (Java Persistence API) frameworks and APIs as JDO and Hibernate.
- Enterprises Integrated Pattern Implemented with Apache Camel (ESB).
- Developed a RESTful based service for data retrieval to make it independent of the current application.
- Involved on development of RESTful web services using JAX-RS in a Spring based project.
- Worked on XML and JSON for transferring and retrieving data between different applications.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from MongoDB for the application on devices.
- WebSphere is used as an Application Server to Deploy the Application.
- Experience in using JUnit and build tools such as MAVEN.
- Collaborated with testers and developers and prepared test plans for producing high quality software applications
- Worked on Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance logs
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Worked on High level and low level system design, planning, estimation and implementation
- Used JQuery, AJAX to interact with Java Servlet
- Build responsive application using AngularJS & Node JS
- Experienced with AWS services to smoothly manage application in the cloud and creating or modifying the instances
- Functional, non-functional and performance testing of key systems prior to cutover to AWS
- Worked on Spring Framework for Dependency and Transaction Management
- Implemented Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling and Collections whenever necessary
- Developing REST Web Services using Spring boot to make the application more reusable and loosely coupled
- Designed and implemented MongoDB based database and created REST enabled Web Services on Jersey framework
- Used Test driven development (TDD) approach for application development
- Involved in writing JSP. Used JSTL Tag library to create standard dynamic webpages
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring framework using MVC design patterns
- Good knowledge on the Spring modules like Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Web flow, Spring AOP, Spring DAO and Spring Security
- Used a micro services architecture, with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and MQ or Apache Kafka message brokers and leveraging AWS to build, test and deploy Identity Micro Services
- Created RFP (Request for Proposal) micro services to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC
- Designed and developed RESTful Services to retrieving configuration JSON documents related to customer Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database, Used Hibernate Framework for object relational mapping and persistence
- Involved in development of Spring DAO layer which invoked database queries
- Used Active MQ to communicate with controller and used service layer to implement the business logic
- Used the KCL client library to consume the data from Kinesis stream and do further process for putting the data into S3 bucket
- Development of infrastructure automation in AWS ( EC2 , Dynamo DB , Lambda , EBS , RDS , Dynamo , ELB , EIP etc) with AWS Cloud Formation
- Migrate Data from databases such as MongoDB, SQL and Dynamo dB to Amazon Redshift
- Used Hibernate ORM tools which automate the mapping between IBM DB2 SQL databases and objects in Java
- Configured development environment using Web Sphere application server for developer’s integration testing
- Implemented Continuous Integration (CI) using Jenkins and continuous deployment
- Worked on installation of Docker using Docker toolbox
- Deployed and tested the application in UNIX on Web Logic Application Server
- Created Maven build file to build the application
- Used Log4j for debugging, testing and maintaining the system state
- Maintained project documents and resources using Subversion
Confidential, Columbia, SC
- Used Agile methodology and actively participated in Scrum meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Developed the presentation layer using HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, JSPs and XML.
- Designed and implemented application using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions Management, Hibernate.
- System built using Model -View-Controller (MVC) architecture. Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as Composite View, Bean Factory, Singleton, DAO and DTO.
- Used Hibernate framework for back end development and spring dependency injection for middle layer development.
- Used Spring Aspects for implementing functionalities like logging functionality.
- Configured JPA to use Hibernate.
- Implemented different types of spring controllers as per application requirements.
- Extensively used Spring IOC, configured Application Context files and performed database object mapping using Hibernate annotations.
- Developed Web services to allow communication between applications through SOAP.
- Wrote Database objects like Triggers, Stored procedures in SQL.
- To build the application used Maven.
- Deployed an application in WebLogic application server.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Understanding and analyzing the basic requirements.
- By using Servlets and JSP implemented server side programs.
- Involved in design, development and validation of User Interface by using HTML, Java Script, XML and CSS.
- Performed the database access tasks using JDBC and other related information from auto generated files.
- Implemented PL/SQL stored procedures and triggers.
- Used JDBC prepared statements to call from servlets for database access.
- Developed servlets, session and Entity Beans handling business logic and data.
- Involved in the design and documentation of the stored procedures.
- Developed Action Forms, Action Classes and helper classes by using Struts.
- Used UML to develop Use case diagram, class diagram and sequence diagrams.
- Worked on database interaction layer for insertions, updating and retrieval operations of data from database by using queries and writing stored procedures.
- Deployed Enterprise application using WebLogic application Server.
- Involved in writing Junit test Cases and used Log4J for any errors in the application.
- Responsible and active in the analysis, definition, design, implementation, management, and deployment of full software development life-cycle of project.
- Designed Use case diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Developing User Interface and implementing business process using JSP and Servlets.
- Developed an API to write XML documents from a database. Utilized XML and XSL Transformation for dynamic web-content and database connectivity.
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC.
- Generated Jar files are deployed on Weblogic Server and Eclipse as IDE tool.
- Worked on code reviews and mentored the team in resolving issues.
- Participated in weekly design reviews and walkthroughs with project manager and development teams.
- Used Tortoise SVN for the concurrent development in the team and for code repository.
- Used Log4J for debugging the application.
Jr. Java Developer
- Involved in understanding and analyzing the requirements of the project.
- Followed Waterfall Methodology to implement the features.
- Used Java JDK features to implement the functionalities.
- Implemented Struts MVC design pattern and front controller pattern.
- Developed Action Class components for performing business process execution and involved in configuration of struts configuration specific xml file.
- Created and handled Custom-Exceptions that are related to business operations. Created child Threads to improve the performance by running some independent tasks Confidential background.
- Developed Server-Side components for the business services for creating Items, BOM, Sourcing Rules, and substitute.
- Used Log4j for logging purposes during the development of the application.
- Used JDBC to interact with the underlying MySQL Database.
- Extensively worked on SQL for writing complex queries in the business logic layer.
- Deployed Applications on Apache Tomcat Server and used CVS as the version control manager.
- Used Mantis for tracking the issues and for enhancements of any features.
- Used Eclipse IDE to integrate the different frameworks to build the overall application.
Environment: Java, JDBC, JDK, Servlets, Struts, JSP, Hibernate, Java Mail API, AJAX, HTML, XML, ANT, Log4J, CVS, RAD, Putty, MySQL, Mantis, Apache Tomcat, Eclipse IDE, Waterfall Methodology.