- Over 8+ years of experience in Object Oriented Programming, design and development of Multi - Tier distributed, Enterprise application using Java & J2EE technologies.
- Well versed with complete Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ) using various methodologies like Agile Methodology , Waterfall , and Test-Driven Development.
- Experience with design patterns like Singleton, Factory Pattern, Prototype, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service locator, and Observer, Decorator, Front Controller, and DAO pattern.
- Expertise in developing UI using JSP, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, Bootstrap, jQuery, Ajax, Angular JS, React JS and Node.js.
- Developed Web-based enterprise applications using Java/J2EE, Core Java, Servlets, JDBC, Hibernate , Web Services (SOAP and REST) and MVC Framework ( Struts, Spring MVC ).
- Hands on experience with different spring framework modules like Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security, and Spring Boot.
- Experience with Java 8 features such as lambda expressions, Streams, Parallel Operations on Collections.
- Experience in developing the application with Service Oriented Architecture ( SOA ) and Micro Services Architecture and Test-Driven Development.
- Hands-on experience on various AWS Cloud services like EC2, Route53, EBS, Auto Scaling, VPC, Cloud Formation, S3, RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, IAM, Cloud Watch and other services of the AWS infrastructure like Dynamo DB, SQS and EMR focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance and auto-scaling.
- Having Good experience in developing and migrating existing application into cloud-based platforms like Amazon Web Services ( AWS ) and Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Expert in Core Java with strong understanding of Garbage Collector, Collections, Multithreading, Event Handling, Exception Handling, and Generics.
- Strong experience in developing and consuming SOAP and RESTful based Web Services.
- Expertise in XML technologies like DTD, XSD, XSLT and various parsers like DOM, SAX and JAXB .
- Experience using persistence framework like Hibernate , JPA for mapping java classes with Database and using HQL (Hibernate Query Language).
- Experience with Angular 4, jQuery, Bootstrap, VBScript, Perl, AJAX, Adobe Flex, Action Script, JSON, HTML, XHTML, DHTML, Tiles .
- Experience with working on No SQL Databases like Mongo DB , Mark Logic , and Cassandra .
- Experienced in implementation of JMS to exchange information over reliable channel in an asynchronous way by using Active MQ, Rabbit MQ as a message queue.
- Have Knowledge on Stream frameworks like Kafka .
- Configured AWS Security Groups which acts as a virtual firewall that controls the traffic for one or more AWS EC2 instances. Configured AWS Identity and Access Management ( IAM ) to securely manage AWS users and use policies & roles to allow or deny access to AWS resources.
- Experience in developing XML based Web Services ( SOAP/UDDI/WSDL ) using Top Down and Bottom Up approach and REST based services with JAX-RS , Jersey , and Spring Integration.
- Strong experience in database design using PL/SQL to write tables, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Indexers and proficiency in writing complex queries to retrieve data.
- Expertise in using JDBC API and Hibernate for connection and access to databases.
- Good experience with Relational databases like Oracle, My SQL, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2 and No SQL databases like Mongo DB, Cassandra, and Dynamo DB.
- Experience with application servers like Web Logic, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat and IBM Web Sphere .
- Expertise in using various IDE tools like Spring Tool Suite, RAD, Eclipse and IntelliJ .
- Proficient in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools like Jenkins.
- Experience with JUnit and Mockito in developing test cases and Log4J in determining application functionality.
- Having Experience on UNIX, LINUX, Python Shell Scripting , and Deployment of Applications in Server.
- Experience working with version control tools like Git Hub, Subversion ( SVN ) and CVS .
- Good experience with JIRA in issue tracking.
- Experience with build automation tools like Gradle , ANT and Maven for builds and deployments to different environments.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and self-motivated individual showing.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux. Mac OS X.
Java/J2EEEnterprise Technologies: JDBC, Swing, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JSTL, JMS, spring, Struts, JSF, JPA, Log4j, LDAP.
J2EE Web Services: SOAP, REST, WSDL, JAX-RS, JAX-RPC, JAXP, JAXB.
Client-Side Programming: HTML/HTML5, CSS2/CSS3, DHTML, AJAX, JQUERY, JSON
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT, DTD, XML Schema, SAX, DOM.
Database: Oracle, SQL Server, My SQL, Mongo DB, Cassandra
Web and Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic, Jboss.
Methodologies: SDLC, OOAD, Agile
Testing Tools: JUnit, Selenium, Mockito, Docker.
Version Control: Clear Case, CVS, SVN, GIT
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins, Quick Build, Bamboo
ESB products: Apache Camel, Mule, JBoss fuse
ORM frameworks: Hibernate, JPA, IBATIS, Spring JDBC Template, JDBC
Tools & IDEs: Apache ANT, MAVEN, Net Beans, Eclipse, RAD, Eclipse IDE, Edit Plus, JS fiddle, Brackets, Microsoft Visual Studio, Web Storm, NPM.
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Constructed powerful and modern Frontend Architecture, involving React JS, Redux, and ES6.
- Achieved role control functionality mainly by retrieving JSON data from AJAX and combining the retrieved data with jQuery to manipulate nodes in DOM tree.
- Developed user interface by using the ReactJs, Redux for SPA development and implemented client-side Interface using ReactJs.
- Experience in Redux architecture and implemented SPA's with React Router.
- Followed Redux Architecture to achieve the ReactJS state management. Developed the well-designed store, actions and reducers.
- Worked with java (Java8), using Spring, Spring MVC, Multi-threading, DBC, Hibernate, RESTFul Web Services and SOAP Web Services.
- Used Java features in developing the code like Lambda expressions, creating resource classes, fetching documents from database.
- Implement Redux Saga's with actions and reducers to implement a sync API calls.
- Implemented Map State to Props, Map Dispatch to Props for the interactions between Redux and React.
- Proficient in using higher level style syntaxes, LESS and SASS for advanced CSS features. \
- To manipulate the data type and handle multiple actions uses Redux-Thunk as middleware.
- Developed React Components and used Redux Promise API for making a sync calls.
- Used ReactJs for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Developed user interface by using the ReactJs, Redux for SPA development and implemented client- side Interface using ReactJs.
- Implemented MVVM architecture using React and Redux framework.
- Utilized a combination of regular expression and jQuery Validation Plugin to conduct input check.
- While in the newer sub project, conducted validation in AngularJS way.
- Designed the data flow for the client-side screens and the object interaction layer for the server-side components using Rational Rose.
- Involved in Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- MQ was used to provide a single unifying transport that reduces cost and maintenance efforts, including support for HTTP, REST and JMS.
- Developed reports in an excel format using POI-HSSF API. Used XML/XSLT for transforming common XML format and SAML for Single Sign-On.
- Designed configuration XML Schema for the application. Monitoring Web Logic Server health and security.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Designed and implemented Java Classes to use JAXP parser to create Java objects to be able to modify the data received in the response.
- Performance Testing experience using JMeter.
- Involved in complete development of 'Agile Development Methodology/SCRUM', developed and tested the application during various iterations
- Extensively used various Spring Framework modules like DI (IOC), Bean Wiring, Inheritance, Auto Wiring, JDBC Templates, AOP and Spring Quartz Schedulers for Jobs.
- Designed and implemented a stream filtering system on top of Apache Kafka to reduce stream size.
- Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP. WSDL was used for publishing Web Service interfaces.
- JUnit tests were written to test each module in the application. JSP-EL and JSTL were also used as server-side front end scripts. Wrote Ant Scripts to automate the build and deploy process.
- Involved in Code Review, Unit Testing and Integration Testing.
Environment:: Java, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Hibernate, JAX-RS Web services, JAX-WS Web services, Apache CXF, JQuery, JQuery UI, AJAX, UML, MS Visio, JSTL, Oracle 11g, Eclipse, JUnit, XMLSPY, SOAPUI, Log4j, Maven, PMD, AWS, NodeJS, ReactJS, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Redux, HTML5, CSS3, Toad, Maven, Hudson, Sun Jersey, JUnit, JIRA, Rally, Jasmine, Apache POI, Quartz Scheduler, Selenium, GIT, Bamboo CI, Cucumber, SoapUI, Fiddler, JMeter
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Used Agile methodology throughout the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Developing web pages using Angular4.0 Framework and worked with various Angular JS directives and services and Filters to build the Applications.
- Developed components to fetch the data from the back end using AJAX and JQuery.
- Developed the Angular 4.0 components which can be reused across all over the app.
- Created optimized graphic websites and application interfaces using HTML5, CSS3, and Ext JSframework.
- Used NodeJS architectural concepts like event loop, call backs and event emitters.
- Used Spring Boot to develop and deploy both RESTful web services and MVC applications.
- Developed Micro services based on RESTfulAPI utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Deployed and Monitored Micro Services Using Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) and managed Domains and Routes with the Cloud Foundry.
- Developed POCs for Spring Cloud with Netflix Eureka to create the discovery Server and the discovery service and clients.
- Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IoC, spring transactions and Spring Security modules.
- Implemented secure authentication with LDAPOAuth2for generating tokens in the application using Spring Security.
- Used Apache Kafka (Message Queues) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information between multiple business applications.
- Used Java8 Streams, Functional Interface, Predicates to make the application perform faster.
- Developed the Application Module using several design patterns like Singleton, Factory, DAO, DTO, Business Delegate, Façade, prototype and Composite View.
- Created custom single yaml for configuring multiple profiles in various environments.
- Implemented Dynamic batch feature for batch processing with Spring batch.
- Written shell scripts to copy output files to a different location after the output files are created from spring batch.
- Developed Rest web services using Jersey framework which produces XML and JSON to perform task which leverages both web and mobile applications.
- Implemented Swagger Configuration in Java Spring Boot for auto generating swagger JSON files for REST API calls.
- Configure and deploy the application on IBMWebSphere7.0 application server.
- Implemented exception handling in Java Spring boot for RESTAPI by making use of Exception Handler and Controller Advice annotations.
- Used Hibernate extensively to have Database access mechanism with complex queries through Hibernate Query and Criteria interfaces.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Installation and configuration of Oracle 11g database.
- Created database objects like Stored Procedures, Tables, Views, Sequences, Cursors, Packages and Triggers.
- Preparing Mongo DB queries for reporting and analysing production data for various applications.
- Created Docker images and ran the Docker containers in various environments.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins and Used Git as Version Control System and Git Hub as repository.
- Developed unit and integration tests for existing micro services using JUnit, Mockito environments for development and QA teams and fixed defects identified during QA, UAT and Production.
Environment:: Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, AJAX, JQuery, Angular JS, Micro services, Spring, Spring Cloud, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Netflix Eureka, Hibernate 3.x, Spring Batch, Swagger, RESTful web services, Mongo DB, Oracle 11g, IBM Websphere7.0, Docker, Maven, Jenkins, Kafka, Shell Scripts, Git, Git Hub, JUnit, Mockito, SOAP UI, Log4j.
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential - Boston, MA
- Involved in requirement analysis, design, development, testing of application using Agile methodology.
- Used AWS (Amazon Web Services) as a cloud platform to deploy the application.
- Leveraged AWS cloud services such as EC2, auto-scaling and VPC to build secure, highly scalable and flexible systems that handled expected and unexpected load bursts.
- Used Amazon IAM to grant fine-grained access to AWS resources to users. Also, managed roles and permissions of users to AWS account through IAM.
- Utilized S3 buckets and Glacier for file storage and backup on AWS cloud.
- Utilized AmazonRoute53 to manage DNS zones and assign public DNS names to Elastic Load Balancers.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Developed Single Page Application (SPA) using AngularJS Framework and injected generic services using Angular2.
- Used NodeJS (Express) to create API which can provide or consume JSON.
- Integrated the IOC container of Spring Framework to handle the creation of beans, dependency injection and transaction management.
- Used Hibernate ORM to integrate with business application with Oracle Database where Hibernate template is used to implement business logic. Created XML configuration file for Hibernate Database connectivity.
- Experience with querying on data present in Cassandra cluster using CQL.
- Consumed Web Services by implementing Spring's REST support is to make the development of RESTful Web services.
- Using Rabbit MQ as a Message Oriented Middleware for integrating applications.
- Created MULEES Barti fact and configured the MULE config files and deployed.
- Created shell scripts to deploy resource bundles on different environments.
- Used Tomcat Application server to deploy the application.
- Worked with Git Version control system to track various aspects of the project.
- Used Maven as build tool on Java projects for the development of build artifacts on the source code.
- Used Log4j logging framework to write Log messages with various levels for logging across the application.
- Created and managed a Docker deployment pipeline for custom application images in the cloud using Jenkins.
- Developed test cases using JUnit and JMock for unit testing and integration testing as part of TDD.
- Interacted with Business Analysts to come up with better implementation designs for the application. Provided production support for the application.
- Involved in testing, debugging, bugs fixing and documentation of the system.
Confidential - San Jose, CA.
- Involved in the development of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Agile methodology.
- Involved in constructing and designing Sequence diagrams, Deployment diagrams, Data Flow diagrams, Class diagrams using UML, Rational Rose and Rational Software Architect (RSA).
- Implemented Spring for MVC (Model View Controller) architecture and developed Spring Beans, Controller components (Controller, Form Controller etc) and configured Spring beans in springmvc-servlet.xml.
- Written Hibernate configuration and mapping files for storing the data into Oracle database.
- Used SQL for data manipulations.
- Used TOAD as database tool for running SQL queries.
- Involved in development and deployment of EJBs
- Used IBM MQ for asynchronous Point - Point and Publish.
- Implemented J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, DAO, Value Object, Factory, and Session Facade for the integration of application modules.
- Developed JSON syntax storing and exchanging text information.
- Configured LDAP for Authentication, Security and Authorization of users.
- Developed Web Services with SOAP and XML
- Used SOA framework to ensure the right services are provided and consumed.
- Wrote Unit Test Cases using JUnit framework and Server-side Logging & Client-side logging using Log4J (Apache open Source API) and ANT scripts for the building the applications.
- Responsible for understanding the scope of the project and requirements gathering.
- Designed the application by implementing Struts Framework based on MVC Architecture.
- Developed framework for data processing using Design patterns, Java, XML.
- Implemented J2EE standards, MVC2 architecture using Struts Framework.
- Implementing Servlets, JSP and Ajax to design the user interface.
- Used JSP, Java Script, HTML5, and CSS for manipulating, validating, customizing, error messages to the User Interface.
- Developed Spring Configuration file to define data source and beans.
- Used the light weight container of the Spring Framework to provide architectural flexibility for Inversion of Controller (IOC).
- Installation and configuration of Splunk product at different environments.
- Setup SSL for communication with & between various Splunk components
- Used Spring IOC for dependency injection to Hibernate and Spring Frameworks.
- Designed and developed Session beans to implement the Business logic.
- Developed EJB components that are deployed on Web Logic Application Server.
- Written unit tests using JUnit Framework and Logging is done using Log4JFramework.
- Designed and developed various configuration files for Hibernate mappings.
- Designed and Developed SQL queries and Stored Procedures.
- Used XML, XSLT, XPATH to extract data from Web Services output XML.
- Used ANT scripts to fetch, build, and deploy application to development environment.
- Developed Web Services for sending and getting data from different applications using SOAP messages.
- Actively involved in code reviews and bug fixing.
- Applied CSS (Cascading style Sheets) for entire site for standardization of the site.
- Offshore co-ordination and User acceptance testing support.
- Involved in designing the Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Use case diagrams of the project.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture on this project.
- Created Servlets for controlling the actions and Bean classes for setting and getting object data.
- Developed Data Access Object (DAO) classes to fetch data from Database.
- Wrote model classes for specific database actions, added methods to the existing DAO's.
- Implemented Session tracking in the entire application.
- Used Web Services (SOAP) to retrieve data from client side.
- Worked on creating XML mappings for the project.
- Implemented Waterfall Methodology for the project
- Used Eclipse IDE to develop the application code.
- Used Connection pooling concept to create and delete connection objects dynamically.
- Used Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) to connect to Database My SQL.
- Implemented Change Requests that came into the project in the Maintenance phase of project.
- Wrote SQL scripts for changes to be implemented in Change requests as it appeared in the project
Environment:: Java, Swing, Hibernate, Spring, XML, XSL, JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL, Eclipse, Hypersonic, My SQL, Ant, S+VN, JDBC, SOAP, MVC.