- DevOps Engineer with over 8 years experience in Cloud architecture, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Release Management, Configuration Management and deploying code over multiple environments, building and managing cloud environments
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Configuration Management (SCM), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment (CD), Release Management, Cloud architecture and configurations.
- Expertise in developing and maintaining builds, deploy scripts/Code for testing, Staging and Production environments using TFS and Jenkins.
- Extensively experience in TFS, Jenkins, Git, SonarQube, Chef, Ansible, Selenium, Maven, AWS, Docker, UDeploy, Octopus, Load runner, Splunk, Artifactory and Nagios for Application lifecycle automation and deployments.
- Expertise in Unix, Powershell, Java and Python scripting for automation and deployment.
- Created product features, User stories & tasks in Rally and tracked in sprints. Managing/Tracking the defects status by using ALM.
- Experience with AWS services, manage the operational risk and compliance within AWS environment
- Participated in project planning meeting and completed tasks in sprints.
- Experience with Chef and Ansible to manage Web applications, Environments configuration Files, Users, mount nodes and push artifactory packages, automate repetitive tasks, quickly deploy critical applications, and proactively manage change.
- Expert in deploying the code through Udeploy in Cloud & SaaS Platforms like Amazon Web Services. Handled automation on both Windows and Linux environments.
- Participated in project engagements with entire delivery organization (business stakeholders, dev/test teams, and operations) broad knowledge to define a desired end state using DevOps solution
- Excellent communicative, interpersonal, intuitive, analysis and leadership skills with ability to work efficiently in both independent and team work environments.
- Involved in preparation of Metrics, Experience with Effort Estimations, Task Allocation, Test Deliverables, Defect Reports, Traceability Metrics based on client requirement and project plan.
- Comfortable working in a cross - disciplinary team of product designers, software developers, QA professionals and data analysts
- Ability to handle multiple scenarios with rapidly changing priorities and deadlines.
Source control Tools: G ITLAB,TFVS
CI/CD/Cloud Tools: Jenkins, TFS, Octopus, Udeploy, AWS, Docker
Languages/Scripting: Unix, J a v a, Powershell, Python
Tracking Tools: Rally, ALM
Configuration Management: Chef, Ansible
O t her s: Splunk, Maven, Artifactory, Nuget, Visual studio, SoapUI, Selenium, SonarQube, Neolaod, Load runner, Nagios, Eclipse IDE, Toad, SQL Server Management Studio,
Confidential, Hartford, CT
DevOps Product Owner
- Participate in project engagement and project planning meeting to assess and document current DevOps capabilities based on resources, infrastructure and capacity.
- Sprint planning and feature creation in rally to track user stories and complete tasks in sprints
- Comfortable working in a cross-disciplinary team of product designers, software developers, QA professionals and data analysts
- Created Branches, Labels and performed Merges in GIT.
- Configured TFS and Jenkins for builds in the respective environments to establish continuous integration and store in artifactory.
- Experience in provisioning virtual servers for different environment using AWS and Docker
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using Git, Jenkins and deploy them using octopus and Udeploy.
- Integrated builds and manage artifacts in repository (Nexus).
- Managed Virtual servers (UNIX, Ubuntu, Linux and Windows) on AWS EC2 using Open-Source Server. Implemented and controlled the flow of data to and from AWS.
- Experience in working with Chef and Ansible to manage Web applications, Environments configuration Files, Users, Mount points and Packages to automate repetitive tasks, quickly deploys critical applications, and proactively manages change.
- Created Ansible Playbooks as Wrapper to Manage Configurations of AWS Nodes.
- Configured Open Source Artifact Repositories (Jfrog Artifactory).
- Experience in managing/tracking the defects status by using ALM
- Hands on experience in creating selenium webdriver scripts to do functional testing of web applications.
- Monitored server metrics using Splunk and Nagios for health and deployment changes.
- Used SoapUI to ensure api end point results are yielding expected output.
- Involved in preparation of Metrics, Experience with Effort Estimations, Task Allocation, Test Deliverables, Defect Reports, Traceability Metrics based on client requirement and project plan
Environment: Ansible, GIT, LINUX/UNIX, Nexus, MAVEN, Docker, Jenkins, Python, AWS, Agile, ALM, jfrog Artifactory, Selenium, SoapUI
- Communicate and collaborate with multiple teams to identify requirements for building, deploying and configure applications.
- Identify infrastructure needs for deployment environments and work with Operation departments to procure, configure and maintain servers.
- Build and implement automation for deployment and configuration tasks.
- Configure, implement, and automate Continuous Delivery pipelines for software delivery teams utilizing Continuous Integration tools.
- Experience in Managing/Tracking the defects status by using ALM tool.
- Created a new architecture for DataAdvisor application and written powershell scripts to automate deployments.
- Worked on setting up the new repos, managing the permissions for various GIT branches.
- Worked on creating the Python scripts for the GIT Pre-push and TVSN Commit hooks.
- Expertise in creating TFS builds for different solution and upload output to artifactory as Nuget packages.
- Expertise in deploying releases using Octopus for different application
- Expertise in Unix / Power shell scripting and schedule scripts to automate manual processes
- Expertise in creating continuous Integration using TFS and continuous deployment using Octopus
- Working closely with product engineers to prepare and automate the deployment of applications via Docker containers
- Worked with Docker container snapshots, attaching to a running container, removing images, and managing the directory structures and managing containers.
- Able to create scripts for system administration and AWS using languages such as Unix and Python.
Environment: Java/J2EE, AWS, GIT, Nexus, Artifactory, Python, unix, TFS, Docker, SonarQube, Ansible, Octopus
- Responsible for Deployment Automation using multiple tools Chef, Jenkins, GIT, and Maven.
- Manage configuration of web applications and Deploy code to DC server through Chef.
- Connected continuous integration system with GIT version control repository and continually build as the check-in's come from the developer.
- Developed Automation POC using Chef Infrastructure automation tool and given demo to client and got appreciation letter for it.
- Written Chef Cookbooks and recipes to provision several pre-prod environments consisting of DB installations, web applications installation and monitor servers.
- Set up the enterprise Chef system and upgraded it as per requirements.
- Learned and given transition to team about continuous integration and automated testing practices and supported them throughout development.
- Configured Jenkins to implement nightly builds on daily basis and generated change logs which helps team.
- Scheduled Unix scripts to monitor changes in servers and its utilization.
- Used MAVEN as a build tools on java projects for the development of build artifacts on the source code.
- Created Unix/ Pe r l s cr i pt s t o a ut om at e t h e de pl oy m ent pr ocess and other regular manual tasks automation
- Experience in managing/tracking the defects status by using ALM
Environment: Java/J2EE, Ant, Maven, Jenkins, UNIX, Junit, Git, Chef, Jenkins, Unix/ Pe r l.