- Around 5+ years of IT experience in Object Oriented Programming, Analysis, Design, Documentation, Integration, Testing and Implementation of Client - Server, Distributed Multi-tiered and Large Scale Enterprise applications in Waterfall and Agile(Scrum) methodology using JAVA and JEE technologies.
- Expertise in Core Java Such as OOPs, Collections, Exceptions Handling, Input/output (I/O) System, Swing, Annotations, Enums, Concurrency, Multi-Threading, Lambda and Generics.
- Experience in understanding and using Design Patterns Singleton, Prototype, Façade, Factory and Observer.
- Experience in Designing and developing interactive Front- end applications using HTML5, CSS3 and AJAX.
- Experience in developing Web and Enterprise applications using technologies JDBC, Servlets, Web Sockets, JSP, EJB, Java Server Faces (JSF), Java Persistence API (JPA), JNDI and JMS.
- Experience in Producing and consuming Web Services Technologies like Restful (JAX-RS), SOAP (JAX-WS), JAX-RPC and JAXR (Java API for XML Registries).
- Experience in Installing, Configuring, Deploying and maintaining Application and web Servers such as Oracle Web Logic, Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application platform (EAP), Apache Tomcat Server, IBM Web Sphere and Glassfish Application Server.
- Experience in Integrating and deploying applications using Apache Camel, Apache CXF, Apache Karaf, Active MQ, Service Mix and JBoss Fuse Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
- Experience in Developing Application using frameworks Spring Dependency Injection (DI), IOC, Aspect oriented Programming (AOP), Instrumentation, Integration, Security Boot, Struts, iBatis and Hibernate.
- Experience in building flexible, reliable, efficient and secured Enterprise and Web based applications using Spring MVC and Spring Web Flow frameworks and spring boot.
- Experience with designing, configuring secure Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through private and public networks in AWS.
- Experience in using various Amazon Web Services (AWS) Components like EC2 for virtual servers, S3 and Glacier for storing objects, EBS, Cloud Front, Elastic cache and Dynamo DB for storing data.
- Experience in using Docker for installing, testing, upgrading, removing and running software applications.
- Expertise in understanding and hands-on using various eXtensibleMarkup Languages (XML) technologies like XPath, XQuery, XSLT, XSD, SAX, DOM and JAXB.
- Experience in writing SQL queries in PL/SQL, Triggers, and Stored Procedures in Relational Database management systems like Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL and DB2.
- Experience in understanding and using NoSQL databases Mongo DB, Apache Cassandra, Dynamo DB, Couch DB and Redis.
- Expertise in using Version control Systems like SVN, CVS, Git, Stash, Bazaar, Mercurial and Project Tracking tools like JIRA, Planbox, LeanKit.
- Experience in using Testing frameworks in Test Driven Development (TDD) such as JUnit, Mockito, Power Mock, EasyMock, Q Unit, Protractor, Cucumber and Selenium.
- Expertise in developing, Testing, Debugging, Integrating and Deploying Enterprise applications using Integrated Development Environments (IDE) IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse and Rational Application Developer (RAD).
- Experience in Continuous Integration (CI) like Jenkins, Hudson, Travis, Bamboo and Continuous Deployment (CD) tools like Electric Cloud and Nolio.
- Extensive experience in UML Modelling diagrams developing Such as Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams
- Having Extensive experience in developing Web and Enterprise applications using Core Java and Advance Java (JEE) tools and frameworks.
- Having very strong inter-personal skills and ability to work independently and within the group, can learn quickly and easily adaptable to the working environment.
- Good exposure in interacting with clients and solving application environment issues and can communicate effectively with people at different levels including stake holders, internal teams and the senior management.
Frame works: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, SpringBoot, Akka and Play, J2EE (EJB 2.0, JMS - EMS, Servlets, JAX-RPC, JSPs, JSTL, JavaMail, JAF, JDBC).
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful, JAX-WS, Apache Axis,ADF.
Cloud Computing: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform
Application Servers: JBoss, BEA Web Logic, Web Sphere.
CI Tools: Jenkins, TeamCity.
Database: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, MySQL, SQL Server 2008, IBM DB2.
Design: UML, Rational Rose, E-R Modelling.
Build Tools: ANT and Maven
Unit/Load Testing: JUNIT, SOAP UI, Mockito.
Version Control System: CVS, SVN, GitHub, Git.
Logging Tools: Log4j,junit
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/2000/XP/Vista/7/10, Unix and Linux
Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential - San Jose, CA
- Participated in Agile Scrum methodology for application development and involved in analysis, design, coding, and unit testing of business applications in a fast paced environment.
- Provided technical guidance to business analysts, gather the requirements and convert them into technical specifications.
- Architected, Designed and Implemented SPA (single page application) using Angular 2 Module, Component, Template, Metadata, Data Binding, Directives and Dependency Injection.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using component based architecture provided by Angular2.
- Created Angular2.0 components, implemented Binding, Bootstrapping, component decorator interpolation and binding to the hidden property.
- Designed, Debugged and Developed applications using Integrated Development Environment (IDE) IntelliJ IDEA.
- Customized the build process to suit enterprise needs by developing custom Maven plugins, lifecycles and archetypes and Used Git as a version control to save the code.
- Used Apache Camel routes to build customized routes and Spring XML and Camel blueprint to integrate with other Enterprise applications.
- Configured the xml files for spring security injection to ensure back-end security by discriminating the role of users as well as access authority for the URIs and server side assets.
- Made the integration of data in several applications in favour JSON documents with dynamic schemas using Mongo-DB (NoSQL) database.
- Used JIRA to track the progress of the project and wrote test cases and Used JUnit as a testing framework in a Test Driven Development environment.
- Developed complete Business tier with stateless and State full session beans with JPA and involved in writing JPA named queries and to fetch data from Oracle database.
- Used Spring MVC for implementing web tier and developed web based application service components and configured beans using Spring IoC.
- Installed, Configured and Deployed the Enterprise applications on browser and diagnosed the issues with Java applications running on Tomcat server.
- Used Spring MVC Model View Controller to handle/intercept the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the Backend tier of the application.
- Build Restful API web services using Node JS and Express JS and used a full complement of Express, Angular JS, Node.js, and Mongo DB to store and present assessments.
- Exposed Restful web services using JAX-RS and Implemented Angular promises to handle asynchronous communication with our Restful API for various requirements and rewrote the services.
- Coordinated with QA team for development of test plan, test cases, test code and responsible for defects allocation and resolution of those defects using Selenium.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration and Go for continuous delivery/deployment of the applications.
- Developed server-side software modules and client-side user interface components deployed entirely in Compute Cloud of Amazon web Services (AWS).
- Hands-on experience on developing AWS cloud formation templates and setting up Auto scaling for EC2 instances and involved in the automated provisioning of AWS cloud environment using Jenkins and chef.
Java UI / Full Stack Developer
Confidential - Santa Clara, CA
- Performed complete application life cycle function (SDLC) from conception to final release to users including design & analysis, Implementation, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance.
- Interacted with business analysts and end users in gathering requirements.
- Developed REST based web services using Spring web services module and consumed web services from other vendors to retrieve information using Spring Rest Client.
- Designed and developed the application UI using Spring web flow MVC frame work.
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner with using web technologies like HTML5/HTML, XHTML, and CSS3/CSS as per company's standards.
- Implemented latest HTML5 and CSS3 features like creating various effects, shading, 2D 3Danimation Shapes, Handling multimedia files and many others.
- Developed CSS3 style sheets to give gradient effects. Developed page layouts, navigation and icons.
- Developed Test Cases and unit testing using JUnit and Implemented Log4j mechanism for logging at different modules within the application.
- Created Images, Logos and Icons that are used across the web pages using Adobe Flash, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop.
- Extensively used JQUERY, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications like
Message posting and auto complete form validations.
- Used Ext JS to build the GUI controls of the application and Designed look-and-feel for web sites in
- Used Backbone.js, Angular.js, React.js for building rich Internet applications &Require.js to optimize in- browser use and to Load the module and to improve the Speed.
- Participated in making Responsive Web Designs using Media Queries and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Worked on the modernization of a legacy and outsourced UI. Technologies used were Angular.js, Node.js, and JQuery.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using Angular.js, React.js, EXT.js and JQuery.
- Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements were lagging.
- Gathered and analysed the requirements and converted them into User Requirement Specifications and Functional Requirement Specifications for the designers and developers to understand them as per their perspective.
JAVA/ J2EE Developer
- Designed and developed UML Diagrams, Use cases, Class, Sequence and activity Diagrams.
- Worked in Agile methodology environment and participated in Scrum sessions in designing, developing, implementing and testing the distributed applications.
- Developed detailed design documents for all the functional modules of the application to be used by the testing team to setup test cases.
- Migration of Web Sphere application server to Tomcat application and used Eclipse IDE and deployed the application on TOMCAT server.
- Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with the MySQL database and performed CRUD operations.
- Used web logic as the app server for deploying the applications and Used JDBC as the data access layer connecting to Oracle DB.
- Designed and Developed Web Services using technologies UDDI, WSDL, SOAP to communicate to the other modules.
- Used Maven automated build scripts to compile and package the application and implemented Log4j for the project.
- Configured the XML file for spring security injection to ensure the back-end security by discriminating the role of users as well as access authority for the URIs and server side assets.
- Implemented Spring MVC, which includes writing Controller classes for handling requests, processing form submissions and performed validations using Commons validator.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate, used HQL and SQL for querying databases.
- Written JUnit Test cases for perform unit testing and tested web services with REST Client.
- Involved in Group presentations, Poster presentations and involved in bugs fixing and used Log4j for writing into application and error logs.
- Used JDBC API to connect to the database and performed create, Read, Update and Delete operations to insert, retrieve, drop and delete the data as per the requirement.
- Involved in project migration from Swing application to web integration using Struts web framework based on MVC architecture.
- Debugging for Stored Procedures in the application and using SQL queries to access Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server 2012.
- Written test cases using JUnit as a testing framework and also responsible for preparing test scripts for system.
- Created and consumed SOAP based Web services and used SOAPUI to send and receive XML data and Worked with JMS Queues for sending messages in point-to-point mode.
- Developed use cases, drawn sequence diagrams and class diagrams for the application and responsible for writing program and functional specifications.
- Involved in total Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Involved in development of the server side business logic using Action Classes, Action Forms, Helper classes and DAO access layer classes.
- Involved in development of data access layer, which are java classes to encapsulate all database specific calls using JDBC API.
- Designed and implemented Struts (MVC Paradigm) components such as Action Mapping, Action class, Dispatch Action class, Action Form, DynaAction Form, Validation Framework, Struts Tiles and Struts Tag Libraries.
- Used JDBC API to connect to the database and Performed CRUD operations to get and check the data.
- Implemented different design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Data Access Objects and Front controller.
- Development of the complex SQL queries, stored procedures, and modifications to the existing database structure as required per addition of new features.
- Prepared EJB deployment descriptors using XML and Used JAXB components for transferring the objects between the application and the database.
- Worked on Consuming Service Oriented Architecture based Front Office Pricing Web service for accessing pricing data along with Volatility.
- Used Antfor building scripts process and wrote test cases using JUnit as a testing framework and SVN as a source version control to save the code.
- Used CVS for version control across common source code used by developers and Developed J-Unit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Designed and Developed interactive and dynamic front end web applications using HTML, Bootstrapand CSS.
- Developed SOA Web services above the data access layer and Developed applications using Ant as a build tool.
- Written Test cases and tested the application using JUnit testing framework and prepared the documentation.
- Involved in XML parsing by using SAX and Written Stored Procedures using Oracle.
Environment: Java 1.6, HTML, Java Script, Servlets, JSP, JDBC 3.1, JNDI, Struts 2.2, Spring 3.1, Web services, RAD, Oracle10g, SQL, PL/SQL, UML, XML, ANT, JUnit, Log4j and Linux