- Over 6+ Years of professional experience in all the phases of software development life cycle including Design, Development, Integration of Client/Server environment, Maintenance, Implementation and Testing of various software applications using Java/J2EE related technologies. Experience includes several significant international assignments in the US and India, including the ability to work in an Onsite - Offshore model.
- Experience in reviewing client requirement, prioritize requirements, creating project proposal (scope, estimation) and baseline project plan.
- Strong implementation knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design using Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and OOP through implementation and testing.
- Designed and developed an application using Struts 1.0 & 2.0, Spring 2.5/3.0 and Hibernate 2.0 & 3.0 Frameworks.
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns like Singleton, DAO, Factory, MVC, Service Locator Pattern, Builder Pattern, Proxy Pattern etc.
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases like MongoDB v 3.x and RDBMS database like Oracle 11g, MySQL 5.7
- Expertise in RDBMS, JDBC, Hibernate, Oracle and SQL Server including SQL and PL/SQL, Stored Procedures.
- Experience in building integration with CRM and Access Management Systems.
- Exposure of many programming languages, multi-platform development, Web development, client/server application development, distributed application development and database design.
- Experience with Application Servers and Web Servers such as BEA Web Logic Server 8.1/9.2, J Boss Server 4.2.2, IBM Web Sphere 5.0/6.0, JBOSS and Apache Tomcat 5.5.
- Extensive experience in different IDE’s like Net Beans, Eclipse - Indigo/Galileo & Helios.
- Good experience in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using XML based Web Services SOAP.
- Extensive experience in implementation of the version control software CVS, SVN, GIT and Perforce.
- Test Driven Programmer with thorough knowledge in unit testing with JUnit 3.8/4.0.
- Experienced in Analysing/understanding the existing code on Batch Application and Web application .
- Ability to learn and master new technologies and to deliver outputs in short deadlines with excellent communication and inter personnel skills.
Java Technologies: JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JST, Struts, Spring 2.5/4.0, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP, REST), JSF, JMS, JAXB
Frameworks: Apache Struts 1.3/2.0, Spring 2.5/4.0, Spring MVC, Hibernate, jQuery 1.6/1.8, JSF, JUnit, Testing, Log4j, Spring Boot, ANT, Maven, IBM MQ Series 5.3
Application Servers: WebLogic 8.1/10.3, Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere 6/7
IDE & Tools: Eclipse 3.3+, IntelliJ, NetBeans 5.5+, RAD 7.0, Rally, Quality Center 8.0, Visio, AQT, SQL Developer, TOAD, SOAP UI, Rational Rose, JBuilder, Console, Jenkins, Sonar.
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL, MS SQL Server 2008/12/16, MySQL 5.1, DB2
Version Control: GIT, CVS, SVN, Perforce
Software Process/Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Test Driven Development
Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Solaris, Windows
Architectures: J2EE, Layered, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) MVC1, MVC2
Confidential, Owings Mills.
Java Full-Stack Developer
- Worked on the Spring framework like Spring IOC and Spring DAO.
- Developed application using concepts of Single page application using MEAN STACK ( Angular 4), NodeJS, MongoDB, Express)
- Build RESTful Web services using JAX-RS API.
- Created web services, WSDL and web methods with Annotation in Hibernate, Used the spring container for data source and to load hibernate specific classes.
- Extensively used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements.
- Performed CRUD operation with MongoDB 2.1.7 as the database, to store and access data.
- Designed and developed the framework to consume the web services hosted in Amazon EC2 instances. Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Wrote test cases using JUnit testing framework and configured applications on WebLogic Server.
- Implemented the back-end services using Spring Boot.
- Implemented Java Multithreading to refresh the cache at a given set of time interval. Used JAVA 8 features like Lambda Expressions, Parallel Streams and functional interfaces.
- Build the application based on new features of Java jdk 1.8 at service layer level.
- Developed various UI components using Angular JS, Spring (MVC), JSP, and HTML.
- Designed and Developed Servlets and JSP pages for authentication.
- Developed the different components of application such as JSPs, Servlets and EJB’s using WebLogic Application Server and used CVS for version control.
- MySQL to access data in the database at different Levels.
- Involved in the integration of spring batch using shell scripting.
- Responsible for implementing SQL queries and managing JDBC interactions with data sources.
- Explore single-page asynchronously data-driven UIs using REACT JS, REDUX and NODE JS.
- Worked on databases such as MYSQL.
- Created Responsive Web Design using Bootstrap, SVG and other media queries to support on all kinds of devices.
- Architected, designed and implemented a SPA (Single Page Application) in AngularJS which consume JSON from a Spring MVC, using Spring Security to secure the Application.
- Developed AJAX driven application by invoking web services/API and parsing the JSON response.
- Followed Agile process, created and maintained User stories in JIRA. Actively participated in Sprint grooming, retrospectives and daily stand up meetings.
- Developed various reusable helper and utility classes using Java Beans with Eclipse editor.
- Configured Maven dependencies for application building processes that created Pom.xml files.
- Practiced relevant agile development methodologies and worked daily with subversion and current networking technologies.
- Managing Product development / implementation using AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Provide training on various educational technologies including Smartboards, Blackboard and Web 2.0 technologies.
Environment: Spring 4.0, Hibernate, Web logic, Angular JS 1.5, HTML5, CSS3, Linux, APACHE CXF, JMS, Shell scripting, MongoDB, REST, JSP, JDK 1.8, SERVLET, MYSQL, JDBC, AWS, Eclipse, MAVEN, Agile, JIRA, Web 2.0, SOA.
Java Developer (Full Stack)
- Developed multi-threading projects, considered concurrency situation and security aspect, avoid of SQL injection. Using synchronized method and synchronized variable.
- Built an enterprise level single page application (SPA) using MEAN stack : Mongo DB, Express, Angular 1.5.5 and Node.js v4.
- Extensively used CSS, Java Script, and jQuery, Ajax to enhance functionality and user experience on web pages.
- Single Page Application development using AngularJS and NodeJS.
- Used JSF UI component to develop front-end web pages; have used faces-config.xml to manage faces servlet and managed beans.
- Used java 1.8 lambda expressions along with streams for performing chain operations such as filter, map, collect on a collection.
- Extensive experience on Full stack including Server , Network , and Hosting Environment, Data modelling, Business logic, API layer / Action Layer / MVC , User interface, User experience and excellent understanding what the customer and the business need. Developed high-performance web applications using Struts and jQuery and XML Http Request.
- Using tools like Cucumber for writing acceptance test scenarios using TDD and ATDD/BDD.
- Configured spring and Mule EJB to manage Actions as beans and set their dependencies in a context file and integrated middle tier with Struts web layer. Extensive experience with Drools .
- Hands on experience of the core Business Rules Engine (BRE ), web authoring and rules management application ( Drools Workbench) and Eclipse IDE plugin for core development.
- Dealt with Hibernate open source ORM frame work for persistence management.
- Designed a network of web pages, where the user progresses through an application by selecting links, resulting in the next page being transferred to the user and rendered for their use using REST.
- Developing Rest Services using Rest Template with Spring Boot and gradle. Containerized the Spring Boot microservice using Docker.
- Used JBoss, an application server, to implement the Java Platform Enterprise Edition, create applications and to integrate applications with other applications. Created continuous integration builds using Maven and SVN control. Configured JDBC and LDAP Security in the application server.
- Worked on Web Services using java API for XML Services (JAX-WS) and build, deploying Restful Web APIs Services and micro services.
- Used log4j for tracking errors and debugging the code. Implemented Spring MVC architecture and increased modularity by allowing the separation of cross-cutting concerns using Spring AOP.
- Deploy the micro-service in Dev space of pivotal cloud foundry (PCF) and help dev ops team to deploy in higher environment.
Confidential, Menomonee Falls, WI
Java Full-Stack Developer
- Designed class diagrams, sequence diagrams and component diagrams for this project. Worked on design documents and developed Test Scripts for this project.
- Used Scrum Agile methodology using the real-world progress of a project to plan and schedule releases.
- Used J2EE design patterns like DAO, Service Locator, Business Delegate and Singleton Pattern.
- Used various components of Struts2 like Struts.xml, Filter Dispatcher, Interceptor, etc.
- Used jQuery, java script and CSS for frontend validation.
- Developed Spring Controllers, Domain (business logic) & utility classes and used the ContextLoaderListener listener class to integrate struts 2 with spring.
- Used LocalSessionFactoryBean class to integrate Spring and Hibernate & injected Session Factory instance into the DAO implementation.
- Implemented persistence framework using Hibernate & Handled Transaction Management using the provided data source.
- Responsible for designing hibernate mapping files based on business logic and Object relationships.
- Involved in creating and extracting data from database using SQL Queries, PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers, and packages on Oracle database.
- Worked with Splunk to logging and analyzing defects status.
- Implemented logging by using Log4j and used trace, debug, info, warn and error threshold levels.
- Developed assertions for testing expected results using JUnit to conduct tests.
- Involved in moments of application from development to QA, QA to UAT (user acceptance testing) and UAT to Production environments and was also involved in stream lining production support process, shift allocations & reviews.
- Worked on several production support issues that required immediate attention and gave solutions to help the customer save time and effort.
- Involved in the design, feature estimations and Software Requirements Specifications. Worked in Agile software methodology with Scrum type development.
- Contributed to the development of web interface for different modules using JSP, HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX, and Action Servlets with Struts Framework.
- Used JIRA issue tracker to file the bugs.
- Developed controllers, updated the struts configuration files and implemented validation using Struts Validator framework.
- Mapped (one-to-many, one-to-one, many-to-one relations) DTOs to Oracle Database tables and Java data types to SQL data types by creating Hibernate mapping XML files
- Oracle database was used, wrote stored procedures for common SQL queries
- Used SAX Parser for parsing the XML document. Implemented Log4j by enabling logging at runtime without modifying the application binary.
- Used SVN Version Control for Project Configuration Management..
- Involved in Unit Testing and Bug-Fixing and achieved the maximum code coverage using JUNIT test cases.
- Used ANT Script for building and deploying the application.
- Developed Message Driven EJB (MDB), used JMS architecture, MQ Series library for importing orders from the Oracle Interface tables
- Used Perforce for source control and QC for bugs tracking.
- Involved in preparing the documentation of the functional specification, User manual and updating various documents with newly implemented functionalities.
- Implemented Java components and deployed under the Web Logic server.
- Preparing the design document based on the use case and requirement documents.
- Designed and modeled components based on object-oriented concept using UML tools like Rational rose.
- Worked on Struts Framework for developing UI, business and data access layer.
- RAD IDE is used for Development.
- Responsible for check-in files in to ClearCase.
- Involved in writing queries to store and retrieve the data.
- Act as a Technical resource in offshore to fix the bugs.
- Responsible for writing unit test Cases.
- Timely update of project status to project manager.