- Around 6+ years of work experience and background as a Java Developer in Software development using Object - Oriented, Java/J2EE and Client Server technologies.
- Experience on implementation of complex Client/Server Intranet/Web based n-tier systems in various platforms like Banking, Financial & E-commerce.
- Involved in various projects related to Data Modelling, System Analysis, Design and Development for both OLTP and Data warehousing environments.
- Developed applications following 12 factor principles and implemented design patterns.
- Exposure to SaaS, PaaS Infrastructure Application support. Support installation, configuration and customization of Middleware and associated components.
- Good experience in designing the complex applications using object-oriented methodologies by creating use cases, class diagrams, interaction and sequence diagrams and recognizing design patterns.
- Hands on experience in Angular.js, Angular 2, React.js and Node.js.
- Created UI application using Angular 4 and Typescript as POC.
- Work experience in using XML technologies like XSL/XSLT, SAX, DOM, SOAP, WSDL, DTD, SOA, JAXB, JAXP and Custom Tags.
- Proficient in implementation of frameworks like Struts, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, JSF and ORM frameworks like Hibernate.
- Extensive experience in Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns like Front Controller, Data Access Object, Session Facade, Service Locator, MVC, Data Transfer Object, Business Delegate and Singleton.
- Proficient with multiple packages of the Core Java API, Collections and Generics.
- Expertise in working with Service Oriented Architecture & consuming and producing web services mainly SOAP.
- Experience in integrating Microservices Architecture with Spring Boot and Docker.
- Good Knowledge and experience in coding Java applications on both client-side and server-side using JDBC and advanced multithreading.
- Extensive experience in developing messaging module by using Spring JMS, Apache Camel.
- Work experience on application servers like IBM WebSphere Application Server, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat web server and JBoss.
- Worked with cloud services like Amazon Web Service (AWS) and Google Cloud.
- Knowledge in Open shift Enterprise, Docker Images, BRMS images.
- Worked on build and deploy tools like Jenkins, Maven and Ant.
- Experienced in using Hibernate framework in interaction with the RDBMS.
- Experience in understanding and using RDBMS Relational Databases Management System like Oracle 10g/11g/12c, MySQL, SQL Server, PL/SQL and NoSQL.
- Strong experience in writing complex SQL queries, Triggers and stored procedures in various databases such as Oracle, DB2 and MySQL.
- Experience in performing Unit/Integration System testing using Junit, Firebug, JMeter and using Log4j to determine application functionality.
- Experienced in TEST automation using Selenium, Cucumber, Jenkins.
- Extensive experience in implementation of version control software CVS, SVN and GIT.
- Familiar in deploying applications using java build tools Apache Ant, Maven, Gradle and Basic knowledge in UNIX and LINUX Shell scripting.
- Experience in project and defect tracking tool such as HP - Quality Center, Rally and JIRA.
- Experience working with different phases of SDLC including Design, Implementation, development, testing and production support of software applications.
- Skilled in Software Requirement Specification Documentation and gathering all requirements related to product.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated team player with good Analytical, Logical and Problem-Solving ability.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java 8, SQL
Java EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, RMI, JNDI.
Message Oriented Middleware: JMS, AMQP, MSMQ
API: DOM (Data Object Model), JTA (Java Transaction API), Java Persistence API (JPA), Java Message Service.
Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, JSF, Spring Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Spring SecuritySpring Core, Spring JDBC
Web/Application Servers: Oracle WebLogic Application Server, IBM WebSphere Application Server, RMI, Apache Tomcat Webserver, JBoss Application Server, COBRA.
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Session Façade, Singleton, Business Delegate.
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2, Cassandra, PL/SQL.
IDE Tools: Eclipse, My Eclipse, RAD, NetBeans, IntelliJ, MS Visual Studio, WebStormBrackets.
Web Services: SOAP, Restful, JAX-B, JAX-RS, WSDL, AWS, Apache Axis, XML, XHTML, XSLT and JAX-WS
Operating Services: Windows 7/8/10, Linux, AIX(UNIX) 7.1, MacOS.
Source Control Tools: CVS, SVN, VSS, Rational Clear Case, Source Tree, Stash-Git
Testing: Junit, TestNG, Jasmine, Selenium, Cucumber
Build and Performance Managing Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, JIRA
Java Full-Stack Developer
Confidential - Waltham, MA
- Worked as Full Stack Java Developer in Struts to Spring migration project (Web based Application).
- Wrote application front end with HTML, JSP, Ajax, jQuery, Spring Web Flow, XHTML, DHTML and CSS.
- JSP Content is configured in XML Files.
- Expertise in converting XSL to JSP’s and implemented Tiles configuration.
- Designed and developed Application based on JDBC framework using MVC design patterns.
- Good experience in developing Applications using Spring MVC framework implementing Controllers, Spring Forms, Spring Validation Framework and Spring Tag Libraries.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture, Spring MVC architecture and Spring Boot.
- Used Spring Boot with Spring Security for all types of authentication.
- Implemented WASAPI technique to reduce the threat of software vulnerabilities with cross-site, cross site request forgery, click jacking.
- Migrated the existing code of NRS from ClearCase to Git.
- Used GitHub private online repositories to store project references.
- Developed build Scripts using Maven to build and deploy the application.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration. Used it for automatic deployment of code into server and also to run all the test before generating war file. Also, to send automatic mails to the users if the job fails.
- Build and configure a virtual data center in the Amazon Web Services cloud to support Enterprise Data Warehousing hosting.
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups.
- Deployed the web components into Apache Tomcat application server.
- Refactored the existing NRS application for java 1.3 to java 1.8 as per java standards.
- The user authentication is processed by using LDAP and the authentication through an internal (NRS) process.
- Used TOAD as database management tool and connected to the Oracle.
- Involved in implementation and unit testing of the application.
- Worked on setting up the Junit framework for unit testing and code coverage using the Mockito.
- Code Reviews, customization and maintenance of code across applications.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, JSP, JSTL, jQuery, XHTML, DHTML, XML, XSL, JDBC, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Forms, RAD, Clear Case Team Explorer, Spring Tool Suite, Service Now, Cisco Jabber, WebEx, Git, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, Apache Tomcat, LDAP, Mockito framework (JUNIT), Tiles, Spring Tool Suite, AWS(EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer), TOAD, Oracle, Junit, Mockito, JIRA.
Java Full-Stack Developer:
Confidential - Jacksonville, FL
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) by developing web services using SOAP, XML.
- Developing the application by implementing MVC Architecture integrating Spring frameworks.
- Developed single page applications using Angular JS, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, React.js, Node.js and Bootstrap.
- Used Bootstrap components to develop Responsive web design and user facing features using React JS in view layer.
- Used React JS for the use of metrics and end-end events tracing for the analysis purpose.
- Created reusable templates using Angular directives and worked with NPM package manager tools (Node JS).
- Implemented Spring AOP in exception handling, which reduces the development time to handle the exceptions.
- Designed the entire application to support Test Driven Development (TDD) by making use of Dependency Injection through unity framework and developed a generic repository.
- Used Spring Repository to load data from MongoDB database to implement DAO layer.
- Developed restful resources using spring and Jersey to serve the web application data in JSON format and used Apache Camel for messaging routing.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Used Spring ORM module for integration with Hibernate for persistence layer.
- Used Hibernate Object Relational Mapping (ORM) features for creating the entity domain objects and base hibernate support features for creating data access layer objects.
- Utilized MongoDB, to build NoSQL schema's and performed CRUD operations as per the requirements.
- Designed and implemented the MongoDB schema and wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application on devices.
- Used Kafka to implement message retry mechanism in the event of any failure of systems and enhanced the listeners for RabbitMQ and Apache Kafka.
- Created Instances and virtual private cloud using EC2 and VPC API in AWS.
- Created environment for Microservice architecture (MSA) and deployed into AWS using Open Shift Environment (OSE) as Docker Images.
- Integrated Spring Boot with Microservices architecture and deployed it into AWS using Dockers.
- Configured JBOSS as HTTPS server to make all application HTTPS compliant.
- Used Google's guava API for generating checksum and this checksum used to verify the integrity of the document transferred by the consumer.
- Implementation of Git-SVN for migrating SVN repository with Git and Integration with Jenkins for Continuous Integration (CI) with adherence to Agile Process.
- Used GitHub version controlling tools (CI/CD) to maintain project versions supported the application through debugging, fixing and maintenance releases.
- Involved in doing code reviews using STASH.
- Installed and used PUTTY to create Secure Socket Shell (SSH) Encryption to access my remote files in the server.
- Implemented and deployed application to target environments using Maven.
- Designed code for AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming) to put Logging by using Log4j.
- Tested the application using Karma with Mocha and mocked the application using Mockito and Power Mockito.
- Analyzed the modules and performed Unit testing and provided fix for the identified issues.
- Participated in preparing technical documents which includes logical flow of the code and UML diagrams user’s manual for the application.
- Involved in analysis, design and development and testing phases of the application development using Scrum Agile methodology.
- Designed, developed and deployed various data gathering forms using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, AngularJS, JSP and Servlets.
- Designed Front-end components with React JS and Redux to handle dynamic data.
- Created dynamic web pages using AngularJS framework. Worked on two-way, one-way data binding, built-in components and developed single page applications using Angular JS.
- Good knowledge on using Angular APIs like @angular/http For making HTTP requests, @angular/common Common-core things including form validation, @angular/router Routing for our entire app .
- Integrated Spring (Dependency Injection) among different layers of an application.
- Implemented various design patterns like MVC, Factory, Singleton.
- Involved in the application development using Spring Core, Spring JEE, Spring Aspect modules and Java web-based technology Web Services (REST/SOA).
- Experience in using persistence API to do the Object Mapping.
- Used Hibernate as the system layer to talk to the database and perform CURD operations.
- Used JDBC and Hibernate API's to access remote oracle databases.
- Developed server-side services using Java multithreading (Core Java).
- Involved in developing Classes diagram in UML showing generalization and other relationships, Sequence diagram describing the interaction of objects over time.
- Created and implemented SQL stored procedures and triggers.
- Used Log4J to monitor the Error Logs and used Maven to build the application.
Environment: Agile, Java/J2EE, UML, MVC, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular JS, JSP, React JS, Redux, Spring, Spring Core, Spring JEE, SOA, SOAP, REST, ORM, Hibernate, SQL, Maven, TDD, JAX-B, WLST, WSDL, JAX-RS, JBOSS, Mockito, Oracle, JIRA, JUnit.
- Implemented design patterns like MVC, Singleton.
- Configured controllers using Struts Framework.
- Server-side validations in the UI are achieved using Struts Validation.
- Developed the web interface using MVC design pattern with Struts framework.
- Responsible in transforming the wireframes and mockups to develop web pages.
- Used NPM and Bower package managers to install and manage all the required packages., made use of Gulp task runner to compile sass files to CSS minify files, compress images etc.
- Developed the action and action form classes, based on the Struts framework, to handle the pages.
- Created tile definitions, Struts- config files and resource bundles using Struts framework.
- Implemented Action classes using Struts framework.
- Created use case diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, and object diagrams using UML and Rational Rose.
- Worked with OOPS concepts and memory concepts like string pool.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Used SVN for version controlling.
- Integrating the newly written code with the existing application and performing integration and complete functionality.
- Involved in sprint planning, code review, and daily standup meetings to discuss the progress of the application.
- Implementation of Web Design based on CSS3, HTML5, Front-End Framework.
- Developed both Session and Entity beans representing different types of business logic abstractions.
- Collaborate with other scrum teams to understand the dependency.
- Understanding the User Story and wireframes to estimate the story point during sprint planning.
- Discussed with database team to understand the database architecture to design the forms and fields.
- Handled all the client-side validations, dropdown menu population and tab navigation using jQuery.
- Interacted with middle layer team to integrate UI layer with web services read data for performing functionality.
- Applied jQuery scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Wrote stored procedures, views, cursors and triggers using MYSQL.
- Implemented Design Patterns, Database Design, Normalization, Stored Procedures in MS SQL Server and involved in all stages of system development life cycle.
- Completed all my assigned user stories within the sprint and helped team members to complete their stories.
- Analyzed the modules and performed Unit testing and provided fix for the identified issues.