- Over 8+ years of professional experience in developing web based, SOA based and client/server applications in multi - platform environments with Java/J2EE technologies, Involved in all the phases of Life Cycle of Software Development (SDLC).
- Analysis, Design and Development of Java/J2EE Business applications, Web-based and n-tier applications using the following core technologies - Java/J2EE, JDBC, Struts, Servlets, Spring, Hibernate, JMS, JSP, JSF, EJB.
- Experienced in Spring Framework such as Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring DAO, Spring security.
- Experience in Core Java with strong background and working skills of Object Oriented Concepts like Inheritance,
- Polymorphism, Exception handling, Multi-Threading and Collections.
- Experience with Design/Architectural Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Observer, DAO, DTO, SOA Architectural Pattern and IOC Patterns. Good knowledge in Log4j, JUnit, JMeter,Maven and Jenkins.
- Experience in Databases like JDBC, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 and Classic Federator and proficiency in writing complex SQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, MongoDB, CRUD, PL/SQL, MSSQL, MySQL
- Built responsive site using Bootstrap that fits devices of different visual sizes.
- Passionate Java developer with 3 plus years of hands-on experience working in a team environment to produce back-end application modules and web services. Demonstrated ability to apply best practices and innovative tools to complete high-quality deliverables on tight schedules. Knowledgeable in testing and optimizing web-based applications. Deployed microservices to Ansible Playbook in Docker containers, managed by Mesos/Marathon
- Learned Groovy/Grails in free time so I could write an internal program in a more suitable
- Performed code updates and releases using Git and Jenkins Deploy tools to send out updates to various pieces of software. Developed back-end RESTful APIs for hosts and containers management in Golang to build Docker cloud management system
- Wrote patches and performed database maintenance on various pieces of software.
- Created, compiled, and revised documentation for various internal processes.
- Performed routine programming assignments on a daily basis, conforming to coding guidelines.
- Developed, tested, and helped release modifications to various pieces of internal and client facing software.
Application Technology: J2EE, J2EE
Web Technologies: JSP, Servlet, JSTL, Tag libraries, XML, XSD, Xerces, Xalan, DOM and SAX Parser
Design Patterns: Gang of Four (GOF), Singleton, Factory, Observer, Command, Facade; Service Locator, Business Delegate, Session Fa ade, Transfer Object, MVC, DAO.
SOA: SOAP, EJB, WSDL, Apache Axis Web Services, WebLogic Web Services
Client side: Java Script, HTML, DHTML
Databases: Oracle, DB2, My SQL
App Servers: WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat
API & Framework: Log4J, Spring, Struts, IBatis, Hibernate
Operating System: UNIX, Linux, Windows
Version Control: Clear Case, CVS, VSS, SVN, TFS (Team Foundation Server)
Scripting: Ant, Maven, Java Scripts
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ, JBuilder, Rational Rose, Together-J, ER Studio, MS Visio.
Confidential - Madison, NJ
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Defined and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces based on Java/J2EE design patterns, Developed and implemented Spring boot, Spring Modules (DAO, MVC, Securities, AOP, ORM data) and Java/J2EE based MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework for the application.
- Developed the Web Based Rich Internet Application (RIA) using J2EE (Spring framework) and Macromedia/Adobe Flex. Implemented application level persistence using JPA Toplink, Hibernate and spring.
- Designed and developed Enterprise Eligibility business objects and domain objects with Object Relational Mapping framework such as Hibernate.
- Implementation all the functionality using Spring IO / Spring Boot, Thymeleaf and Hibernate ORM.
- Developed dynamic responsive Web Application by integrating Angular JS with Bootstrap and LESS CSS which is further integrated with Web Services.
- Wrote Angular JS Services to consume RESTful API's, SOAP web services and processing JSON data for
- Implemented Hibernate for the ORM layer in transacting with Oracle database. writing stored procedures, SQL Queries, PL/SQL Queries, Triggers, Packages and Views in various databases such as Oracle, My SQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, MongoDB, SQL Profiler, CRUD, PL/SQL, MSSQL
- Implemented server-side tool-kit allowing the users to access and manage their Google Drive contents where OAuth. Developed authentication JWT web tokens for secure operation.
- Implemented the multi data center cluster consisting of Cassandra rings.
- Automated the ingestion of data from source systems into Hadoop, data pipeline, message broker activemq, and from Hadoop into Vertica. Implemented Presentation layer using JSP, Servlets and HTML5
- Created all the services to work with the various entities provided and restified the services using JSON, REST
- Developing Web Application in Groovy/Grails with Mongo DB as a data stores using the IntelliJ Idea IDE with the latest Grails SDK, Java. Used Eclipse IDE for designing, coding and developing applications.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Used Web Services for creating rate summary and used JSON, WSDL and SOAP messages for getting insurance plans from different module and used XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Configured JMS Tomcat, activemq Server setup and DB Connection pool setup and deployed returned items in JBoss Wildfly.Utilized Git version control tool as the source control management system.
- Created test plans and JUnit test cases and test suite for testing the application Also used JUnit, EasyMock, TestNG, JMeter, Postman, Sonarcube.
- Configure and Install Splunk Enterprise, Agent, and Apache Server for user and role authentication SSL and SSO. Utilized Agile Methodology/Scrum (SDLC) to managed projects and team.
- Designed Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams and Object Diagrams to model the detail design of the application using UML.
- Developing BIG DATA solutions using Hadoop Ecosystems (HDFS, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Impala, Hue, Sqoop, Oozie, Hbase, Cassandra and Oozie scheduler)
- Developed Maven scripts for various tasks to automate the build process and for the deployment of the application in Web Sphere server.Utilized Atlassian JIRA tool for defect management/reporting/tracking.
- Maintained he user accounts (IAM), RDS, Route 53, VPC, RDB, Dynamo DB, Lamdba, EC2, S3, RDS, API Gateway, Load Balancer, auto scaling, DynamoDB, ECS, Cloudwatch, SES, SQS, SNS, elasticsearch, kinesis, codedeploy, elasticbeanstalk, lambda, elasticache, SES, SQS and SNS services in AWS cloud. Setup AWS billing alerts for budget optimization.
- Enabled flexibility and portability of applications using Microservices docker, Kubernetes
- Developed the different components of application such as Swagger, JSPs, Servlets, EJB’s using Web sphere Studio Application Developer and used CVS for version control.
- Customized XML, Web Client Bean Classes, MBO Classes & Bean Classes in multi-threaded environment.
- Defined and Created SOA software and hardware infrastructure, including Application Servers, Services Bus, Server Domains etc.
Confidential - Norwalk, CT
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Java/J2EE,Spring IoC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Configured Java/J2EE, Struts, Hibernate framework with Spring MVC, Spring Modules (DAO, MVC, ORM)
- Implemented functionality using Java/J2EE, Servlet, Ibatis, JSP, HTML and Struts Framework., Hibernate, Spring, Java Scripts and Weblogic.
- Developed web-based customer management software using Java/J2EE, Facelets, Icefaces and JSF.
- Used AngularJS Dependency Injection (DI) to inject Angular Services and Custom Services, as well as built custom Directives to provide reusable component.
- Designed and developed multi-protocol telecom Single-Page Architecture application using Node.js, Express and Jade on the backend.
- Designed the web user interfaces for all the above use cases using JSP, Struts, HTML5, jQuery, XML and Ajax.
- Developed PL/SQL procedures for login module and written complex sql queries.
- Used DB2 as the database and wrote Postgres,PostgreSQL, SQL & PL-SQL.
- Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity to ORACLE.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design.
- Used MongoDB third party tool (ROBO MONGO) and mongo-built in binaries to monitor and analyze the performance of MongoDB..
- Designed and Developed Web Services to interact with various business sectors and used Restful API, JSON, OAUTH, XML, SOAP protocol for web services communication.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party.
- Implement web service components using Tomcat, Apache CXF framework.
- Developed various reusable helper and utility classes using Java Beans with Eclipse editor.
- Designed, developed and tested the Websphere Portal Application based on Model, View, Controller (MVC) architecture deployed on IBM Web Sphere Portal /Application Server.
- Used WSAD for writing code for JSP, Servlets, and Struts.
- Conducted software builds using Subversion in a windows environment via Cruise Control.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Designed and developed the application using agile methodology and followed TDD, Scrum.
- Designed the UML, created class, sequential diagrams using Borland Together Architecture, modified code, configured WebLogic server and project in Oracle.
- Pioneer application hosting on cloud infrastructure using Amazon Web Services AWS, EC2, S3, RDS, Load Balancer, auto scaling, DynamoDB, Cloudwatch, SES, SQS, SNS, elasticsearch,
- Developed user interfaces using JSP, JSF frame work with AJAX, Java Script, HTML, DHTML, and CSS.
- Designed and developed used XSLT transformation components to convert data from XML to HTML, Used XML SAX API for parsing XML.
- Designed and developed SOA based enterprise system using JIRA, BPM, iLog, Git, SVN, Oracle SOA Suite and WebLogic.
- Developed Message-Driven beans in collaboration with Java Messaging Service (JMS), message broker activemq. Created Object diagram, Class diagram and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose Tool.
- Hosted and configured applications in IIS, IBM Websphere, and Maven, Apache Tomcat under Windows and AIX platforms Deployed the applications in Linux servers using deployment scripts.
Confidential - Charlotte, NC
Senior Java Developer
- Developed and Implemented Web Services and used Java/J2EE, Mybatis, Struts, JSF, Spring Framework.
- Used iBATIS framework with Spring framework for data persistence and transaction management.
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Struts framework and Spring Framework.
- Developed server-side services using JSF, Apache Trinidad components, Java, JSP, Servlets, Hibernate, Spring, Web Services. Developed AJAX functionalities using frameworks like JSON, DOJO and JQuery.
- Designed and developed client and server components of an administrative console for a business process engine framework using Java, Google Web Toolkit and spring technologies.
- Migrated data from legacy system (text based files, Excel spreadsheets, and Access) to SQL Server databases using Db2, MS SQL, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Used Oracle Coherence in Java Collection API to access and modify data, and the JavaBean event model to receive data change notifications. Designed the flow of the project using Water Fall Model & JUnit for testing.
- Designed and Developed using Web Service using Rest, XML, Maven, ANT, Apache CXF, Apache Axis 2 on JBOSS. Wrote complex SQL statements to retrieve data from the DB2 database.
- Developed Web Services to communicate to other modules using XML based SOAP and WSDL protocols.
- Used Netbeans for development and WebLogic Application Server for deploying the web application.
- Used JBoss application server to deploy application into Production environment.
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Struts framework and Spring Framework.
- Established ANT and scripts for build activities MAVEN in QA, Staging and Production environments.
- Developed framework using Java, BIRT Runtime, Eclipse, weblogic, SOA, iText, MySQL and web server technologies. Developed a Web Application using Java with the Google Web Toolkit API with PostgreSql.
- Used Struts Model-View-Controller approach to help design new features and fix Jira bugs and request.
- Designed various design Workflow Modules using BPM (Business Process Modeler) to implement Business Logic and Business rules using Ilog, Jrules.
- Developed an application in Java using Oracle ADF framework.
- Developed automation test cases using Java and selenium on Eclipse for web 2.0 Ajax application
- Used JMS to pick xml file from IBM MQ series Queues and Parsed xml documents using DOM parsers to get data.Configured Server for Oracle Database and Apache Tomcat.
- Design and develop a system for inventory management and data warehouses, create and publish Excel or
- Configured WordPress publishing software for non-profit firm. Created weblog layout in HTML, CSS and PHP based on an original design according to client's branding needs.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Developed web Components using JSP, Servlet, Spring, JSF, JSP, Servlets, Struts under J2EE Environment.
- Developed web application for recovering missing customer orders using JSP, JPA, SQL, JQuery and Ajax.
- Designed, Developed and analyzed the front-end and back-end using JSP, Servlets and Spring.
- Responsible for writing Struts action classes, Hibernate POJO classes and integrating Struts and Hibernate with Spring for processing business needs. Deployed the applications into Waterfall and QA Environment
- Wrote SQL statements to store and retrieve data from Oracle and developed web pages using HTML, CSS, JSP and used Oracle, JDBC for database connectivity.
- Developed J2EE applications (MQ Series) using NetBeans, CVS WebSphere application server.
- Worked in an Agile Scrum Development environment
- Involved in AGILE Methodology process which includes bi-weekly sprint and daily scrum to discuss the design and work progress Implemented MVC architecture using Servlets, Ant, JSP, and EJB's.
- Used REST webservices & JUnit for Testing. Used GIT for version control and Eclipse as IDE.
- Involved configuration and deployment of application on Tomcat Apache, JIRA
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Involved in different layers such as Front and Back end
- Development of basic framework for the project by using spring, Hibernate and other API.
- Development of Entity classes and establishment of relationships between them using Annotations.
- Involved in writing POJO classes, XML configuration files, defining DAO interfaces and writing Hibernate query
- language(HQL) queries. Designed Oracle database schema for the tables
- Developed and Modified tables, views, Triggers, stored procedures, packages
- Developed various backend application programs such as Views, Functions, Triggers, Procedures and Packages using SQL and PL/SQL language for the top management for decision making.
- Code SQL Stored Procedures and integrated with application
- Cursors, Dynamic SQL, functions as part of Project/Application requirements Fixing the bugs which were found in the UAT phase before production. Unit testing and integration testing of owning use cases
- Deploying the application in the server environment and Test support to the QA Team.
Environment :Eclipse, Tomcat, Java, J2EE (Servlets, JDBC, JSP ) Core Java, SVN, ANT, Unix, PL/SQL, MySQL,Oracle HTML, CSS