- Java Programmer 7 (Seven) years of experience in designing and developing multi - tier web based client-server applications using JAVA/J2EE.
- Experienced in Software Development life cycle using various methodologies like agile and test driven development.
- Knowledge in Spring framework - Spring IOC, Spring MVC, spring AOP .
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design .
- Have experience in Design, Development and Deployment of Web-Applications/ J2EE applications on servers like Apache Tomcat, JBoss, weblogic, and glassfish .
- Experience in XML APIs such as JAXP (SAX, DOM), JAXB for data binding and experience in designing the XSD schema generation.
- Expertise skills in Java Multithreading, Exception Handling, Servlets, JSP, Custom Tag Libraries, AJAX, JDBC, RMI, JNDI and XML related technologies.
- Strong Knowledge in XML technologies including XML, XSD, JAXP (DOM, SAX, JDOM), JAXB (Castor, XML Beans).
- Experience in all testing phases such as Unit testing, Integration testing.
- Interaction with customers for solving their issues and Bug Fixing.
- Expertise in back-end development, using different database providers like Oracle DB, DB2, MS SQL Server.
- Hands on experience on writing Queries, Stored procedures, Functions and Triggers by using PL/SQL.
- Experienced in Design Methodologies like MVC, OOP, and Building tools Maven.
- Proficient in unit testing the application using JUnit by creating Test Cases and Test Suite.
- Extensive experience in version control system tools like GIT, SVN.
- Good deployment experience with servers like Jobss, weblogic, tomcat, liferay.
- Experienced in Documenting the Software Requirements Specifications (SRS) including Functional Requirements, Data Requirements and Performance Requirements.
- Experience in working with small and large groups and successful in meeting new technical challenges and finding solutions to meet the needs of the customer.
- Strong Technical background, excellent analytical ability, good communication skills, team player and goal oriented, with a commitment toward excellence.
- Be able to communicate in both English and mandarin orally and in writing.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Have the motivation to take independent responsibility as well as ability to contribute and be a productive team member
Core Java/J2ee, Java Script, Windows, Linux Redhat, UNIX, UML, Hibernate, JPA, Spring, Oracle, JSP, Servlets, Security, JSF, JNDI, JDBC, JMS, HTML, jQurey, Angular CSS, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, AJAX, XML, XSL, XSLT, SAX, DOM, JAXB, Eclipse, Net beans, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, SVN, Junit, Maven.
Confidential, Middletown, NJ
Full Stack Developer
- Reporting web application to show all kinds of LTE network monitoring data.
- Spring MVC is used for backend data flow control
- JDBC is used to fetch data from DB.
- Log error/debug message by using log4j.
- New features added to legacy PERL and Java report.
- Maven is used for including libraries and project build.
- Unit test and system test.
- Sql query redesign for updated DB schema.
- Tomcat server update and maintenance on server side.
- Debug and deploy on Linux server side.
- Directly communicate with users when requirement changes or issues are found.
- Production support after release.
- Attend to different types of meeting to give my knowledge input.
Confidential, Deerfield, IL
- Different Restful webservices were designed to fulfill business logic used across the project.
- Difference batch jobs were created to process mass database transaction.
- Deploy Services on wildfly(jboss) server.
- JDBC calls are made in batch jobs.
- Web portal design with JSF.
- Multiple MDB was created to increase the efficiency of database transaction by using JMS 2.2.
- DAO layer was created by using Spring Data JPA.
- SQL queries and store procedures are created to interact with database.
- Extensively participated in user meetings to gather the requirements of the application.
- Update SOAP service to fit new environment based on new requirement.
- New parameters are added to the old service
- New business logic is created for new parameters.
- Project maintenance, defect diagnose and bug fixing.
- Different situations were simulated to test different functions.
- Deploy web portal on liferay server to JIRA to create scenario.
Technologies: Java, J2EE, JSP, Spring Data JPA, EJB, JMS, JDBC Jboss6, wildfly, Tomcat, Eclipse, XML, JSON, REST, SOAP webservice, SQL Server 2012, JUNIT, SVN
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Design and implement solutions to the software system, including frontend and backend.
- Build the project using maven
- Migrate Scubi project from Spring 2 to Spring 4
- Migrate Scubi project from Hibernate 2 to Hibernate 4
- Redesign project to create service layer in order to add transactions to database calls.
- Security management using Acegi Security.
- SQL statements are created by Using TSQL.
- Strongly involve in Spring MVC to fulfill the functionality.
- Mentor team members.
- Deployed application in weblogic.
- Maven is used to manage the dependencies and build the project.
- Resolve issues, such as performance issues and the issues caused by the differences between old and new frameworks.
- Work with project manager, Dev team, BA and QA on the project activities.
- Unit testing and testing all functions with component integrated as a whole.
- Participating daily scrum meeting.
Confidential, Westchester, NY
- Actively involved in defining and designing the tiers of the applications and implementation with core Java and J2EE best design practices.
- Develop and maintain elaborate services based architecture utilizing open source technologies like Hibernate, ORM and Spring Framework.
- Followed Agile Methodology in analyze, define, and document the application which will support functional and business requirements. Coordinate these efforts with Functional Architects.
- Involved in implementation of application using conventional design practices (SOA-Service Oriented Architecture, MVC-Model View Controller).
- Created database to persist data using DB2 database.
- Created SQL queries, triggers and views to interact with DB2 Database.
- Integrated spring framework with Hibernate that is used for Database operations.
- Extensively participated in user meetings to gather the requirements of the application
- Developed a REST Web Service with Spring MVC.
- Implemented Spring MVC Architecture; Servlet targeting request module and flow of control generating JSP in Presentation layer.
- Used JMS to build a message communication.
- Manage project by using maven.
- ATG commerce 10 was used to manage multi-layer websites and urls.
- Deployed application in weblogic and tested with Junit.
- Created Graphical User Interfaces using JSP and HTML.
- Involved in unit testing with eclipse debugger and USB debugging as well as in post-production support and change request process to fix the bugs.
- Develop the application on Linux operation system.
- Git Version control