- Java/J2EE professional with 10+ years of experience, Involved in different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like analysis, design, development and testing with SOA, Amazon Web Service (AWS) and Microservices architectures.
- Extensive experience in application design and development using JAVA/J2EEand other web technologies.
- Experience in using design patterns and frameworks such as AJAX, MVC, Struts, Hibernate and Spring.
- Experience in using multithreading to write the very efficient programs.
- Extensive experience in ORM frameworks such as Hibernate and JPA.
- Developed RESTful web services using Spring Boot, Spring MVC and exposed JSON media to the frontend AngularJS framework.
- Experience in Implementing Microservices using SpringBoot, Spring Cloud, Spring Microservices and discovery using Netflix Eureka Server.
- Used (UML) to model configuration data.
- Proficient in SOA and developing Java Webservices using SOAP, REST (JAX - RPC, JAX-RS), Apache Axis, XML and WSDL.
- Experience on Amazon AWS S3, Amazon EC2 and continues deployment-using Jenkins.
- Experience in writing ANT, Maven build scripts, providing logging facility using Log4j.
- Experience in development and deployment of applications using JBoss, BEA WebLogic Application Server, IBM WebSphere Application and Apache Tomcat.
- Understanding of Database application designs and implementation using Oracle, SQL Server.
- Hands on experience with persistence layer using SQL, Hibernate, JPA, JDBC, PL/SQL Stored-procedures, functions, triggers, Cursors etc.
- Experience in Database Design, Creation and management of Schemas.
- Good command in writing SQL queries and Stored Procedures.
- Having good knowledge of Oracle, MS-SQL, MySQL and NOSQL (Mongo DB) Database.
- Experience in using Jenkins as a Continuous integration tool.
- Writing JUnit test cases and used ClearQuest, Jmeter for bug tracking.
- Experience on different operating systems like UNIX, Linux and Windows.
- Worked on various version control systems including SVN and GIT and GITHUB.
- Experience in working with IDE’s like Eclipse, MyEclipse, Intellij IDEA, NetBeans.
- Worked on Agile Development Process and WATERFALL methodologies.
- Detail oriented person with good technical troubleshooting/problem-solving ability.
- Quick Learner, highly motivated team player with excellent organizational and analytical skills.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, PL/SQL
J2EE: Servlets, JSP/JSTL/JSF, JDBC, JMS, EJB, JNDI
XML/Internet Technologies: XML, XML Schema, JSON, DOM
Database: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, Mongo DB (NoSQL).
ORM Tools: Hibernate, JPA
Application Server: Tomcat, WebLogic, JBOSS, WebSphere
Build Tools: ANT, Maven
Frame works: Struts, Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate
IDE(s)/ Development Tools: Eclipse, My Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux
Continuous Integration: Jenkins
Version control: GIT, SVN
Sr. Java Developer
- Participated in the designing of the Web framework using Spring MVC framework.
- Participated in entire life cycle development of the application.
- Implemented Business Logic using Java, Spring MVC and Hibernate.
- Used a Microservices architecture, with SpringBoot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and JMS (ActiveMQ) message brokers.
- Implemented Microservices using SpringBoot, Spring Cloud, Spring Microservices and enabled discovery using Netflix Eureka Server.
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) for improved efficiency of storage and access.
- Worked on deploying java code through Jenkins using Jenkins Amazon Webservices (AWS) plugin.
- Maintain deploy and monitor AWS cloud interface.
- Reviewing and analyzing data model for developing the Presentation layer and Value Objects.
- Developed and configured persistence layer using Hibernate Framework.
- Exhaustively developed Hibernate Criteria Queries and Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for Optimized Searching of huge data sets in oracle database.
- Developed the client-side scripts using Angular JS and AJAX.
- Developed Controller using Action Servlet and Action mapping provided by Spring framework.
- Deployed applications on JBOSS application server.
- Developed web services using Spring Boot Restful technology to support JSON and XML using JAX-RS.
- Developed various java objects (POJO) as part of persistence classes for OR mapping with databases.
- Developed data models in UML using Eclipse UML2 Tools.
- Worked on Linux environment while deploying the application on servers.
- Development carried using Eclipse IDE.
- Worked on Agile Methodology to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Create functional and technical specifications for products.
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD) and created Junit Test Cases.
- Developed unit and integration tests for Microservices using Junit.
- Used Apache Maven for dependency management and integrated with Jenkins.
- Used code version controlling using GIT.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, Microservices, Hibernate, CSS, Angular JS, HTML, JUnit, Eclipse, JBOSS, GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Amazon Webservices (AWS), Restful Webservices, JMS(ActiveMQ), JSON, Oracle and Linux.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Involved in Daily Scrum meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories, participated in retrospective and presenting Demo at end of the sprint.
- Used JMS for the asynchronous exchange of critical data and events among J2EE components. Publisher-Subscriber method was used for data loading and Point-To-Point method of JMS was used for event processing
- Used Hibernate, developed wrote the XML files to map the objects to relational database
- Responsible for various Action Classes, Form beans, Data Access Objects for Admin Module,
- Extensively used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping for data persistence.
- Designed and developed DAO layer with Hibernate standards.
- Used JTA and HQL for Data management of Engine system.
- For load and Performance testing we use JMeter .
- Refactoring code and Performance tuning the JVM and refactoring the logic.
- Using Share Point tool for collaboration/communication/decision making among the team.
- Participate in code reviews, troubleshooting, bug fixing, preparing test environments, execute User acceptance testing and providing production support.
- Handled Performance tuning on the Stored procedures and different database operations.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Developed the application using SpringMVCFramework that leverages classical Model View Layer (MVC) architecture. UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams, interaction diagrams (sequence and collaboration) and used activity diagrams.
- Participated in study of User Requirement Specification. Requested insufficient information and helped clearing ambiguity in requirements document.
- Used Angular JSand HTML to create web interfaces.
- Developed Java Beans and used custom tag libraries for embedding dynamic pages.
- Participated in design, develop and implementation of the application using Spring and j2EE framework.
- Created Spring xml file for database configuration using Hibernate and for different Spring beans.
- Used AJAX for developing asynchronous web applications on client side.
- Extensive use of Hibernate framework and its caching mechanism to persist large amount of transaction data with SQL database.
- Used Spring framework for dependency injection and integrated it with Hibernate.
- Developed and deployed application on WebSphere Application server.
- Developed and maintained web services using RESTful API.
- Used Spring MVC, IOC, AOP to develop intranet web application
- Defined required mappings in xml that are supported by MVC architecture and Spring framework.
- Participated in doing JUnit testing and integrations testing.
- Worked on Jenkins continuous integration tool for deployment of project.
- Participated in code build & deployment using Maven.
- Worked with SVN Version control system to track various aspects of the project.
Confidential, PLano, TX
- Used Spring-IOC concepts and Spring/ Chassis MVC pattern and Customized the Internal Capital One “Digital Issuance Eligibility” application.
- Developed REST based services using Spring MVC architecture and used JSON for the data transfer
- Worked with platform and application stakeholders to define and steer designing, developing RESTAPIs and platform services following MVC architecture for Web/Mobile applications using Spring in agile environment.
- Worked on Different operations of Restful service like PUT, POST, UPDATE and DELETE
- Actively used the defect tracking tool JIRA to create and track the defects during QA phase of the project
- Developed test cases using JUnit and Cucumber in Test Driven Development ( ATTD’S).
- Implemented AWS IAM for managing the credentials of applications that runs on EC2 instances.
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto-scaling groups.
- Good experience in SCRUM process of Agile (Iterative) development methodology.
- Used Apache tomcat as an application server to deploy various components of application.
- Strong experience with SOAP and REST webservices.
- Experience working with AWS for Storage & content delivery and Application deployment services.
- Worked closely with the team to achieve continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Experience in deploying the microservices using Docker container and ability to setup continuous integration and deployment pipeline using Jenkins with GitHub on AWS or any Cloud Service.
- Experience in Spring Security Framework for User Access Management, JWT token based authentication and involved OAuth 2.0 configuration for authentication, authorization.
- Implemented a metrics collection mechanism for the server by utilizing Apache Kafka to stream server-side events.
- Developed Controller Classes using Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Batch modules and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Wrote complex SQL queries, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, cursors and indexes.
- Used Jenkins to integrate the build and trigger the auto build and nightly deployment based on code check in in the repo.
- Participated in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of application using SCRUM-AGILE methodology.
- Developed front end with JSP using Spring libraries, JSTL and JavaBeans.
- Used Spring framework for layout management.
- Developed the application using SpringMVC Architecture with Hibernate as ORM framework.
- Participated in configuring Spring controllers using IOC and provided security and transaction management using Spring AOP.
- Designed and implemented Business Delegate, Session Facade and DTO Design Patterns.
- Wrote JAXBXML parsers for XMLSchema Validation and used SOAP for sending and getting data from different applications.
- Used XSLT to transform my XML data structure into HTML pages.
- Used XML Webservices using SOAP to transfer information to the supply chain and domain expertise Monitoring Systems.
- Participated in processing of data in Mongo DB (NOSQL) by designing, creating and rest services.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using log4j framework.
- Developed JUnit Test Cases for Code unit test.
- Resolving Spring framework artifacts and code build & deployment via Maven.
- Used GitHub for version control and code management
- Implemented and integrated Spring Framework.
- Worked on Spring framework for dependency injection, transaction management and AOP.
- Designed and coded Business Classes using SpringIOC and AOP features.
- Created connections to database using HibernatesessionFactory, using HibernateAPIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Designed and developed all components JSP, controller, spring configuration, and DAO and Hibernate configuration for various modules.
- Interpreted and manipulated Spring and Hibernate configure files.
- Developed and Refracted the Action Servlets and JSPs using Spring following MVC architecture.
- Used the JNDI for Naming and directory services.
- Used Hibernate framework for back end development and Spring dependency injection for middle layer development.
- Design and developed Webservices client to send service requests to Webservices.
- Used JSON as response type in REST services.
- Implementation of XSLT processing on server with JSP and WebSphere.
- Wrote Database objects like Triggers, Stored procedures in SQL.
- Used Spring MVC framework controllers for Controllers part of the MVC.
- Application was designed and developed using the Spring framework
- Implemented various Java design patterns like Front Controller, Service Locator, Business Delegate and Data access Object, Factory Pattern, Session Façade, etc.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML and DHTML embedded in JSP.
- Managed Object Persistence, Data retrieval using Hibernate, Spring Framework with SQL Server as backend.
- Developed various test cases and performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Implemented Maven as build and configuration tool
- Used SVN repository for version control
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, JNDI, JDBC, AJAX, HTML, Servlets, WebSphere Application server, RESTWebservices, Hibernate, Spring, CVS, XML/XSL, SQL Server, Agile, Junit, Maven, SVN.
Junior Java DEVELOPER
- Used WebLogic server for deploying the application.
- Worked in analysis and design of the application.
- Participated in preparing the detailed design document for the project.
- Participated in developing JSP forms.
- Designed and developed web pages using HTML and JSP.
- Designed various applets using JBuilder.
- Designed and developed Servlets to communicate between presentation and business layer.
- Used EJB as a middleware in developing a three-tier distributed application.
- Developed Session Beans and Entity beans to business and data process.
- Used JMS in the project for sending and receiving the messages on the queue.
- Developed the Servlets for processing the data on the server.
- The processed data transferred to the database through Entity Bean.
- Used JDBC for database connectivity with MySQL Server.
- Implemented Webservices using Restful.
- Used SVN for version control.
- Unit testing using Junit.