- Expert knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap - hand-coded, cross browser (no tables for non-tabular data).
- Proficient experience in working with CSS animations, backgrounds, and Pseudo classes.
- Extensively utilized AJAX and JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Proficient in debugging and troubleshooting existing code using Developer Tools.
- Good in communicating with clients, customers, managers and other teams in the enterprise at all levels.
- Proficient in writing the Unit test cases and perform unit testing and integration testing using Jasmine Framework.
- Good experience in Bug tracking tools like JIRA and Bugzilla.
- Experience using various IDE tools such as Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, and Sublime 3.0.
UI: JQuery, React, Angular, D3, EJS, LeafletBackend and Deployment Express, Node, PostgreSQL, Git, AWS, JSON, Heroku, Jasmine, Agile
- Worked on the login and student enrollment functionality for the application using Java and React.js.
- Worked on the course search and student course enrollment modules using React.js.
- Worked on developing web-based course hosting platform and video transcoding functionality using Amazon Lambda functions in Java.
- Development of the different modules in the application using AGILE SDLC.
- Using AWS features such as Cognito for user access management and S3 for video storage.
IT Systems Engineer
- Perform routine maintenance on the real estate agency’s lead database.
- Integrate automated lead nurturing apps into the outdated IT system with various APIs and custom email filters.
- Provide on-site system protocol training and on-call support to troubleshoot system errors.
- Plan and establish a web app to centralize and replace the current IT system.
Assistive Learning Application - UI Developer
- Requirements gathering and analysis fort the different modules in the application.
- Assessed student feedback regarding the user friendliness of prospective assistive technology chosen after testing.
- Reported critiques in meetings to app developers to make necessary updates.
Applied Behavioral Analysis instructor
- Edited the interfaces of iPad-based communication apps periodically to address the evolving needs of students with Autism.
- Trained co-workers to use advanced graphing techniques in Excel.
- Used sophisticated software for spectrometers and microscopes to research the reaction mechanism of polymers.
- Coded LabView and Arduino data graphing program for a Raman laser spectrometer I built from spare components.