- Around 6 years of diverse experience in IT Industry with proven expertise in design, development and implementation full application softwaredevelopment.
- Experience with Core Java, Multithreading, Exception Handling, Concurrency, Collections, Data structures, Algorithm.
- Experience using Java 8 features such as lambda expressions, Stream API, Parallel operations on collections and for effective sorting mechanism.
- Experience in developing RESTful web services, Microservices and Spring Rest Template using Postman and Swagger for testing and API documenting.
- Expert in Spring framework including configuring Spring Application Context with Dependency Injection, IOC (Inversion of Control), Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring JPA.
- Experience in Object Relational Mapping (ORM) like Hibernate using Java Persistence API (JPA) standard.
- Experience in developing application with use of different Architectures and Frameworks like Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), Data Transfer Object and POJO.
- Proficient inusing Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, MVC.
- Good understanding in databases such as Oracle and MySQL and experience duringdatabase design using PL/SQL in writing complex SQL queries.
- Experience with CI/CD process using GIT, Jenkins, and Maven.
- Strong experience with Version Control like GIT, SVN,and Log4Jfor logging.
- Competence in using Java IDE tools of Eclipse and IntelliJ IDEA.
- Experienced in working with Agile Scrum.
- Innovative team player proven to work under tight deadlines and work pressure. Ability to learn and merge new technologies quickly. Excellent problem solving, analytical and communication skills
- Spring IOC
- Spring AOP
- Spring MVC
- Spring ORM
- Oracle Db
- Oracle WebLogic
- Apache Tomcat
- Eclipse based STS
- SQL Developer
Confidential, Anderson, SC
- Responsible for gathering, analysis and design, development, testing and debugging the applicationbased on J2EE standards and working inAGILE SCRUM.
- Extensively used core java concepts like collection frame work, multi - threading, OOPS and Exception Handling.
- Worked on the REST Web Services and used Spring Framework and developed the Spring Features to implement the protein test and Order management and result visualizing service.
- Used the Spring IOC feature to get Entity Manager Factory and resolve other bean dependencies also used Spring AOP features for solving cross-cutting concerns.
- Developed the persistence layer using Spring JPA, created the POJO objects and mapped using JPA annotations and Transaction Management to fetch the data from SQL.
- Designed and developed Web Services to provide services to the various clients using Restful.
- Used HibernateonTomcat Server for mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model.
- Used Java 8 Lambdas to make anonymous inline function calls and used Streams to work effectively with Collection objects
- Implemented different Design patterns like DAO, Singleton Pattern and MVCdesign pattern of spring framework.
- Created database objects like tables, views, materialized views, procedures and functions using PL/SQL in Oracle Db.
- Worked on JIRA for tracking and updating the JIRA tickets and handling daily and production issues.
- Used CI/CD allowing for deploy to multiple client environments and automated the continuous integration and deployments using Jenkins.
- Worked with GIT Version control system to track various aspects of the project.
- Developed build script using Maven to build, package, test and deployed the application based on the web services sub-modules.
- Used JUnit to test, debugged and implemented the application and auditing tool is implemented by using log4j.
Confidential, Anderson, SCJava Developer
- Worked on Agile Scrum methodology and involved in stand-up meetings to monitor the progress.
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis and Designing the interface specifications
- Implemented Javamulti-threading and thread handling issues during application development
- Developed Restful Services, patient basic information Registration, and Appointment & Scheduling management.
- Used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) features like Named Queries for querying the database and using the objects in data access layer.
- Develop innovative and quality solutions by making use of latest tools and technologies like Spring Core, and Spring AOP.
- Managed Database Transactions using Spring's Transaction Management module and optimized and improved performance of the queries.
- Developed stored procedures, triggers and functions with PL/SQL for Oracle database
- Implemented few design patterns like Model View Controller (MVC), Singleton, Factory, Data Access Object (DAO).
- Implemented REST based web services using JAX-RS annotations, Jersey provider and consumed using HTTP services.
- Use of WebLogic application server to deploy the application and connect through the data source.
- Wrote Unit testing and Test suites using JUnit framework for testing the application.
- Developed application code using Eclipse IDE and configured with Maven.Integrating with Jenkin.
Confidential, Houghton, MIJava Developer
- Used Agile Scrum to manage the full life cycle development of the project.
- Developed application using Spring MVCon the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate with Web Sphere Application Server.
- Used spring configuration files and its application context object for creating various factory objects.
- Used Hibernate with JPA annotation and created several persistent classes.
- Developed DAO classes using Spring DAO package for data access and data manipulation.
- Responsible for using Rest API, and JAXP to deal with XML data. Called Restful API to update task to different examiner.
- Designed and developed the application with J2EE architecture, frameworks like Spring MVC and Spring Bean Factory.
- Involved in the integration of Spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IOC).
- Developed code for obtaining bean s in Spring IOC framework.
- Oracle DB used as backend, worked on SQL queries for persistence of Business Objects using Hibernate as ORM.
- Used Maven to build application and deploy on the server.
- Configured and created application log files using Log4j required to trace application and SVN for version controlling.
- API testing using SOAP UI tool. Testing is done through JUnit.
Confidential, Houghton, MIJava Developer
- Involved in gathering the requirements to enhance the existing Content Management Process.
- Use the DAO, VO (Value objects) and other J2EE Design Patterns in developing application code.
- Design and development of Internal App Using Hibernate, Spring.
- Involved in coding for the business layer using Java, Spring Framework and persistence mechanism used is Hibernate.
- Extensive implementation of Maven builds process for various applications.
- Used Web Sphere Application server for deploying the applications.
- Used RAD IDE for developing, testing and deploying applications.
- Used Clear Case and SVN for version control.
- Participated in group sessions, design reviews, and code analyzing
- Proactively communicate with the development and QA team to anticipate configuration management issues and processes.
- JUnit, Log4j were used for unit testing and as logging frameworks.
Environment: Java, Spring, JSP, Servlets, Hibernate, JPA, Web Sphere, SVN, Clear Case, JDBC, Web Services, XML, XSLT, Maven, JUnit, RAD.