Experienced application developer with 5 years of IT experience using Java /Java EE to design web applications, desktop systems, and core modules. Demonstrate superior coding, testing, and debugging skills and able to rapidly adapt to new technical environments. Implemented projects through complete software development life cycle (SDLC) using advanced frameworks like Spring and Hibernate. Proving ability in designing functional databases using queries and store producers.
- Java Web Development Spring & Hibernate Frameworks Software Application Development
- Software Development Life Cycle Team Collaboration
- Web & Desktop Applications Computer Science
- Hardware Design Distributed systems
- Client Management Application System
Languages: Java, SQL
Web Services: SOAP, RESTFUL, Microservices
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Glassfish, JBoss Enterprise Application Platform
Frameworks: Spring MVC, Hibernate, Spring Boot
Databases: MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle
Design Patterns: Singleton, Factory Pattern, Abstract Factory Pattern, Prototype
SDLC: Agile, Scrum, RUP
Tools: Eclipse IDE, STS, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA, StarUML, MS VisualStudio
Platforms: Microsoft Windows, Linux
Big Data: Hadoop, HQL, Map/Reduce, Spark, Scala, Cloudera, Hive
- Actively participated in application development for major projects, including creating use case and sequence diagrams, building business logic in Java.
- Programmed and implemented web - based systems and desktop applications, contributing diverse modules to the company’s primary systems.
- Utilized Java SE/Java EE, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Web-Services (REST) and various SQL based database systems.
- Contributed in all phases of the development lifecycle including design, development, implementation, integration, testing and efficient code.
- Used diverse development methodologies throughout the SDLC, including test-driven development (TDD), RUP, Agile/Scrum and design patterns including facade, command, singleton, factory and strategy.
- Produced web application to connect Employers with Employees.
- The web application is designed to allow employers to post job requirements for a position with detailed descriptions to be filled that are commonly known as job boards.
- Employees see information about jobs, requirements, qualifications and their benefits.
- They can search jobs by keywords and locations. Used Scrum methodology to coordinate work.
- A web platform which provides reservation service for ground transportation systems implemented using Spring MVC.
- Retrieves data for buses services from the nation’s vehicle database system.
- RESTful client service makes the call to vehicle data system and store in the local system.
- Disseminates data to other systems which are subscribed to the system through Spring Integration, JMS and RESTful calls.
- A customized scheduling and Confidential for hotel clients which can create and manage events of all client that interacts with client’s calendars.
- Developed with SpringBoot, Hibernate and MySQL.
- Utilized JSP and jQuery for the front end.