- 7 years of experience as Java J2EE Developer in object oriented programming, design and development of Multi - Tier distributed, Enterprise applications using Java and J2EE technologies.
- Excellent experience in designing and implementing Web, Client/Server and N-Tier distributed, cross-platform systems using Java/J2EE technology Agile/ SCRUM, Test Driven Development and Pair Programming Methodology.
- Experienced in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) - Requirement Analysis, Specification, Implementation, Testing, Documentation and process management
- Experience in Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multi-Threading, Exception Handling and Polymorphism.
- Good knowledge in spring framework - Spring IOC, Spring MVC, spring AOP and Spring Webflow.
- Experience in Design, Development, Deployment and implementing web based/J2ee projects using Web/Application Servers such as Web Logic, IBMWebSphere, Apache Tomcat, Sun Glass Fish and Jboss.
- Extensive knowledge in working with J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, JMS and Object Oriented Programming techniques.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like Struts, Spring, JSF, and ORM Technology like Hibernate
- Expertise in various components in Spring IOC, AOP and MVC.
- Extensive development experience on different IDE’s like Eclipse, My Eclipse, NetBeans and RAD.
- Experience in Web Services Technologies like SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Hands on experience in UML Modeling, Rational Rose and Design Pattern (J2EE) like Singleton Factory Method, Facade, Front Controller, Delegate Pattern, MVC Architecture.
- Experienced in generating logging by Log4j to identify the errors in production test environment and experienced in Ant Tool.
- Knowledge of Java servlets with database connectivity using JDBC, ODBC, MQ series, Java mail
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design and UML notations and experience in using design tools like MS-Visio for creating class and sequence diagrams.
- Involved in Unit Test Cases writing and having good knowledge in JUnit.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Unix, Sun Solaris, Red Had linux and windows XP/NT/2000/98
- Have strong experience in RDBMS like Oracle, DB2, PL/SQL, and SQL SERVER.
- Document preparation including requirement specification, design documents, test cases and analysis, User documents and Technical help documents.
- Experience in interacting with clients, collections of Requirements specifications from the client site, performing requirement analysis and designing
- Strong Analytical, presentation, problem solving and excellent inter-personal skills, ability to work independently and active team player with proven work ethics and leadership qualities.
Technologies: Core Java, J2EE, Java Beans, Spring 4.0, Hibernate, EJB, Servlet, JMS, JNDI, UML, JDBC, XML Schema, XML, Swing
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat 4.x
Web Presentation: JSP, HTML, CSS, XML, XSLT
Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 98/XP, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000
Databases: MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle 10g
Tools: Eclipse, Netbeans, Rational Rose(UML), Dia, Visio 2013, Star UML, SVN, Maven, Github
Design Patterns: Singleton, Factory, Command, MVC
Confidential, Austin, Texas
- User requirements study, analysis and review of the specifications.
- Extensively used Web Services for communication between the different internal applications
- Extensively used OOD concepts in overall design and development of the system.
- Interaction with the users at all stages of development to ensure that development was as per user specifications.
- Designed and Implemented the J2EE Based Struts with JDBC in Eclipse IDE.
- Work directly with management, vendors, and third parties to ensure database management applications operate at peak efficiency.
- Extensively worked on Java server side programming using Servlets, and JSP. CSS is used to style Web pages, XHTML and XML markup.
- Developed classes to interface with underlying web services layer.
- Used Hibernate framework to persist the operations data to the database.
- Wrote complex SQL queries to retrieve data from the Oracle database.
- Designed and developed JSP pages using Spring MVC framework.
- Used Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of control (IOC).
- Developed the Controller Servlet to handle the request and responses.
- Designed rich user interface screens using AJAX, Java Script, CSS, HTML.
- Using XML for dynamic display of options in select box and description on web page.
- Asynchronous messaging is done using JMS and created Queue for point - point messaging.
- Designed complex application database SQL statements for querying, updating and reporting using JDBC.
- Scaled the component interactions and generalized the interfaces using RESTFUL
- Responsible for testing, debugging, bug fixing and documentation of the system.
- Developed JUnit test cases and performed integration and system testing.
- Implemented Java components and deployed under the Web Logic server.
Environment: Java, J2EE, XML, Servlets, Java Scripts, JSP, CSS, JDBC, Struts, Eclipse, MYEclipse, SQL, WebLogic.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Full Stack Java Developer
- Worked in Requirement Analysis, Requirement communication, Solution assessment and Validation of the project.
- Created Software Architecture Document to depict the application from Process View, Logical View Development View and Deployment View.
- Designed and developed the application using JAVA and RMI and also created stubs and skeleton for deployment.
- Resolving production issues/ maintenance.
- Testing the critical application’s functionalities before moving those into production by using various testing methodologies
- Developed EJB's for implementing Business logic.
- Used Session Faade pattern for abstracting the stateless session beans and avoid multiple calls to EJB container.
- Used Spring framework module for developing the application using MVC Architecture.
- Developed GUI for above modules using JSF.
- Designed and developed Servlets, Java Server Pages to implement Struts Framework
- Provide the online support for the site by interacting through remote access or live meeting to install sites and to understand the issue.
- Performed unit testing for the codes.
- Manually test the code and also wrote test cases for every scenario.
- Created, compiled and deployed JARS to different machines.
- Worked collaborated and exchanged knowledge with offshore and onshore team members regarding the daily progress for the given tasks.
- Fixed and checked the code through checkout and check-in in the STAR TEAM.
- Resolved, tracked and updated the incident reported in the SERVICE MANAGER.
- Co-ordinated and helped other programmer and Tester in the team for the testing and developing purposes.
- Followed, listened and fulfilled the instruction and checklist given for different tasks.
Environment: JAVA, ECLIPSE, RMI, JAVA, Swing, Servlets, SQL, JDBC, SQL Server, Excel
Confidential, Herkimer, NY
Java J2EE Developer
- Involved in the analysis, design and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Developed the Graphical User Interface (GUI) application using Jakarta Struts Framework.
- Developed action classes, form beans and Java Server Pages using Struts.
- Handled HTTP requests to the controllers using Struts 2.
- Developed a web-based reporting for credit monitoring system with HTML, XHTML, JSTL, Custom tags using Struts.
- Used Hibernate ORM Framework for Data persistence and transaction management.
- Developed Session beans which encapsulate the workflow logic and used Hibernate to access data.
- Involved in coding front end using JSP, Struts Framework.
- Involved in integrating the business layer with DAO layer using JDBC
- Involved in creating tables, stored procedures in SQL for data manipulation.
- Configured the CVS Version Control (Concurrent Versions System) for source code control and team development.
- Created Use Case Diagrams in UML.
- Worked on data modeling with the data designer for the application.
- Designed Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Object Diagrams using UML to model the detail design of the application.
- Collaborated with testers and developers and prepared test plans for producing high quality software applications.
- Tested the application functionality with JUnit Struts Test Cases.
- Experience with Eclipse IDE, WebSphere, ANT and Struts plug-ins.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
Java J2EE Developer
- Worked in Requirements elicitation, Requirement Analysis, Requirements communication, Solution assessment and validation of the project.
- Constructed UML and Behavior trees modeling diagrams to depict the business flows.
- Worked in Iterative development process following Rational Unified Process (RUP) standards.
- Analyzed user requirements and created a detailed functional Requirements document. Constructed UML diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Designed front end components using JSP s.
- Development using the Use Cases and business logic & Unit Testing of Struts Based Application
- Developed JSP pages using Custom tags and Tiles frame work and Struts frame work.
- Involved in Analysis and Design of the Project, which is based on MVC (Model-View-Controller) Architecture using struts frame work and Design Patterns.
- Implemented Struts tags - HTML tag library, Bean tag library, Logic tag library.
- Developed Struts-based form validation, Application error handling, and using Struts Validator framework.
- Developed Classes to interface with underlying web services layer
- Wrote complex SQL queries to retrieve data from SQL Server Database
- Developed backend business logic with Spring Framework and achieved asynchronous messaging with Java Messaging Services.
Environment : J2EE, Servlet, Spring, XML, JDBC, Ant, Clear Case, Clear Quest, JSF, Confidential WebSphere, Confidential RAD, DB2, JBoss Hibernate, Unix and Eclipse.