- 6 years of professional experience in all the phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) including Design, Development, Integration of Client/Server environment, Maintenance, Implementation and Testing of various software applications using Java/J2EE related technologies.
- Implementation of Object Oriented Analysis and Design using Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Excellent working experience in different spring modules like Spring Core Container, AOP, MVC, Security, Data, Transaction Management, Cloud
- Proficient with Core Java API, multithreading, collections and generics.
- Expertise in working with SOA architecture and developing Web services using SOAP & REST.
- Developed the DAO Layer using the hibernate and for real time performance used the caching system for hibernate.
- Experience in developing Microservices using Rest, SpringBoot, Spring Cloud, Spring Eureka, Spring Netflix.
- Experienced in build tools like Ant, Maven, Docker, Jenkins.
- Good experience in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using XML based Web Services SOAP.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information.
- Experience in understanding and using Relational databases like Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server and NoSQL databases like Mongo DB, Cassandra and Couch DB.
- Experience with Application Servers and Web Servers such as Web Logic Server, JBoss Server, IBM Web Sphere and Apache Tomcat.
- Good experience in developing test cases with JUnit, MOCKITO for Unit testing.
- Experience in debugging the java code with all the testing tools and logic flow using Eclipse UML plug - in and rational testing tools.
- Experienced in generating logging by Log4j to identify the errors in production test environment.
- Expert in Software Requirement Specification Documentation and gathering all the requirements related to product.
- Ability to learn and master new technologies and to deliver outputs in short deadlines with excellent communication and inter personnel skills.
JAVA Technologies: Java (JDK 1.6, 1.7, 1.8), J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Web Services( SOAP and Restful), Microservices.
Distributed Technologies: RMI, EJB, JMS
XML Technologies: JAXP, JAXB, XML, XSD, XPATH, DTD, XML Schemas.
Application Server/Web Server: WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, IIS, Tomcat
Oracle, SQL: Server, MySQL server, MS SQL, IBM DB2, MongoDB
Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, Spring (MVC, IOC, AOP, Security, Boot), JSF, JPA, GWT
Other Tools: Log4J, Ant, Maven, Apache Camel, Jenkins, Docker, Splunk, New Relic, JIRA, RabbitMQ, OAuth2, Groovy, PCF
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux and Unix
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite(STS)
Version Control Tools: SVN, GIT
SQL Tools: TOAD, SQL Developer, SQL Management Studio
Testing Tools: TestNG, Soap UI, JUnit, Mockito, PowerMock, Karma, Jasmine, Selenium, Cucumber
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in design, development of the application built using J2EE architecture , in accordance with the Enterprise Architecture standards for interactive applications.
- Microservices has been built using spring Boot, spring security, Spring REST and deployed to PCF cloud.
- Utilized Java 1.8 features like Lambda expressions and Stream API for bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application.
- Designed and developed SQL scripts for creation of tables in SQL for different modules and Involved in database designing.
- Developing Web Application in Groovy/Grails with Mongo DB as a data store. Designed and Developed End to End customer self service module using annotation based Spring MVC and Hibernate
- Configured application startup classes in the JBoss server and done the application deployment in the WebSphere environment.
- Used Log4j tools for logging purposes.
- Working on Core Java to develop the application using the requirements.
- Integrated RESTAPI with spring for consuming resources using Rest Templates and developed web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts.
- Developed Restful web services by using JAX-RS JERSEY for integrating multiple systems, created and read the JSON objects by using JACKSON libraries.
- Wrote MAVEN build scripts to build the entire java web service project.
- Built Jenkins pipeline for CI/CD to build and deploy processes. Configured Jenkins pipeline using Groovy scripts.
- Used spring config server for centralized configuration, Splunk for centralized logging, token-based authentication for RESTful services using Spring Security and OAuth2.
- Followed Agile and Scrum Methodology in software development.
- Experienced in implementation of JMS in order to exchange information over reliable channel in an asynchronous way by using Rabbit MQ as a message queue.
- Implemented complete Maven build life cycle in order to achieve organized application structure and conflict free dependencies in pom.xml file.
- Involved in fixing the bugs at development and production phases.
Environment : Java 8, Oracle, PCF, Spring Boot, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular 4, React.js, Hibernate, EJB, REST API, JUnit, Soap, XML, Jboss, Tomcat, MicroServices, PCF, Maven, Struts, JSP, Servlets, New Relic, JIRA, Log4j, SonarQube, Gradle, GIT.
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Developed the Presentation layer using JSP, HTML . Also used AJAX/ JQuery for rich client forimprovedcustomer experience.
- Experience in SOAP, REST API, Spring BOOT Web Services using Apache CFX, Jersey, Rest Easy, JAX-RS, JSON and XML data.
- Developed IDD portal to monitor ETL job executions using JBoss, Spring MVC and Oracle database server.
- Developed application using Spring Security, Oauth2, Spring Cloud, Spring Config, Spring JPA, Spring MVC, PostgreSQL
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in Spring framework using Dependency Injection(DI) or Inversion of Control(IOC).
- Reports application for capturing events on items using - Spring Boot, Spring data and Mongo DB .
- Developed front-end code with Ajax call in Angular.js and jQuery to retrieve data as JSON Object from controllers in back-end Restful Server, then display the well-organized result in web pages by writing Angular.js controller, directives, services, and route providers.
- Developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Involved in the JMS Connection Pool and the implementation of publish and subscribe using Spring JMS .
- Performed code reviews and provided guidelines for best practices of software management, Coding Standards and Code Commenting for better understandability.
Environment : Java 7, Oracle, HMTL5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Struts, Hibernate, Ajax, jQuery, Angular2, Node.js, REST API, JUnit, Selenium, Cucumber, PostgreSQL, Maven, JSP, Servlets, Web Services, GIT.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Involved in client requirement gathering, analysis & application design.
- Involved in the implementation of design using vital phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) that includes Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance Support in Waterfall methodology.
- Developed the UI layer with JSP, HTML, CSS, Ajax/jQuery and Java Script.
- Used Java Script to perform client side validations.
- While in the newer sub project, conducted validation in AngularJS way.
- Developed Action classes, Action Forms and Struts Configuration file to handle required UI actions and JSPs for Views.
- Developed batch job using EJB scheduling and leveraged container managed transactions for highly transactions.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs, Garbage collections for dynamic memory allocation to implement various features and enhancements.
- Used SVN for version control and Maven for build and deployment
- Used JPA and JDBC in the persistence layer to persist the data to the DB2 database.
- Created and written SQL queries, tables, triggers, views and PL/SQL procedures to retrieve and persist the data to the database.
- Performance Tuning and Optimization with Java Performance Analysis Tool
- Implemented JUnit test cases for Struts components.
- JUnit is used to perform the Unit Test Cases.
- Used Eclipse and worked on installing and configuring JBOSS.
- Worked with production support team in debugging and fixing various production issues.
- Developed all the User Interfaces using JSP and springs
- Extensively used jQuery for developing interactive web pages.
- Developed the UI layer with JSP, HTML, CSS and Java Script.
- Maintained the existing code base developed in the Struts, HTML, AngularJS, Bootstrap and Hibernate framework by incorporating new features and doing bug fixes.
- Used Maven to build, run and create JARs and WAR files among other uses Deployed the applications JBOSS Application Server
- Used JDBC for database connectivity and responsible for writing stored procedures to fetch and insert/update to database tables.
- Mainly multi-threading is used to perform time consuming tasks in the background but UI is still active and available for the users.
- Designed class and sequence diagrams for Modify and Add modules.
- Experience in working with spring using AOP, DI/IOC and JDBC template.
- Used Security Framework with ACL in declarative manner.
- Experience in developing web services for production systems using SOAP and WSDL.
- Involved in configuring web.xml and struts-config.xml for workflow
- Wrote SQL queries and Stored Procedures for interacting with the Oracle database.