- Around 2 plus years of experience in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Web Design, Development, Programming, and testing via many of Java SE’s APIs such as Swing, DIP, WebSockets, and Junit.
- Experienced python programmer for Image analysis with OpenCV, Machine Learning with Tensorflow + numpy, Websockets with Tornado, and Virtualization with Docker.
- Experience using IDEs such as Eclipse, Jetbrains IDEs (IntelliJ/Pycharm), Microsoft Visual Studio, and Sublime.
Web Technologies: HTML, ReactJS, CSS, Node, Tornado, Java WebSockets
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Pycharm, Microsoft Visual Studio, Sublime, Visual Studio Code.
Database management tools: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PHP
Operating Systems: Windows 7/10, Linux, Kali Linux, Debian, Ubuntu
Build Tools: Maven, Gradle
Source Control: git/github
Java/Machine Learning/AI Instructor
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Code and Develop applications using webservices and machine learning.
- Instruct Java, Python, C++, Cyber Secuirty, and machine learning concepts and programs upholding strong programming practices with object oriented design, version control, and multithreading.
- Create extensive syllabi for review of management, parents, and students.
- Communicate effectively to parents and students about expectations regarding the course as well as follow up with iD’s client services on parent reviews that were anything lower than outstanding. (this includes “great” and “good”)
- Created forum advice for instructors teaching in locations around the world.
- Wrote weekly reports to management about course content, student satisfaction, health, and safety, and location administrators.
Confidential, Gainesville, FL
- Develop interaction with the IO pins on a Raspberry Pi such that the Pi would be able to control servos and motors of a custom built, 3D printed nerf turret.
- Create a website from which the turret interacted with potential users via streaming a camera feed via MJPEG over a Tornado Websocket, taking keyboard/mouse inputs for movement and firing via ReactJS
- Use Image Analysis with OpenCV python API to recognize an object trained upon and track said object.
- Write documentation (UML Class diagram, activity diagrams, flowcharts) detailing my strategy and implementation to present to board of faculty.
- Present research findings, documentation, implementation, and showcase of project in action to faculty as well as peers.
Confidential, Gainesville, FL
- Developed the framework for a fictional board game in Java using polymorphism, OOP concepts, and multithreading.
- Implement Junit testing framework during the SDLC to correspond to our acceptance testing framework.
- Bridge between our client software and the server developed by the judges and parse their messages for relevant info to pass into the game bot.
Environment: JDK 8, JRE 8, Java SE, Junit, Kotlin, WebSockets, IntelliJ, Git, Windows 10.
Software Engineer Intern
Confidential, St. Petersburg, FL
- Design, develop and implement database systems for Confidential ’s Competitive Intelligence branch.
- Optimize database systems for performance efficiency.
- Prepare functional documentation for assigned database projects.
- Update business intelligence database with queries related to industry news for offices around the world.
- Develop database tables and dictionaries.
- Ensure data quality and integrity in databases.
- Identify any issues related to database performance and provide corrective measures.
- Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development.
- Manage B2B CRM systems