- Java Developer with 6 years of software development experience involving object oriented analysis, design, development and support of web based and n - tier client/server applications based on Java, J2EE and UI technologies.
- Experienced in implementing Enterprise Applications with each phase of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Reviews, Coding, Unit and Integration Testing.
- Proficient in gathering the Business requirements and translating them to corresponding technical requirements and strategies.
- Extensively worked with MVC Architecture using spring, Hibernate, Apache Struts .
- Experienced in Unit Testing and generating of Test cases for web applications.
- Expertise in Distributed and Web environments, focused in JAVA Technologies - Java collections, Threads, J2SE, JDBC, Struts, Spring, Hibernate Framework.
- Adept in building highly scalable, pluggable and interactive web applications with open source web frameworks like Struts, Spring MVC integrating it with Spring and Hibernate
- Extensive Experience in developing persistence layer applications based on Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) between Java and Database (Oracle) using Hibernate.
- Experience in developing event driven applications using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Experienced in debugging using tools like Chrome Element Inspector, Firebug, and IE Tester.
- Expertise in analyzing and resolving Cross-Brower compatibility issues and provides coding solutions to reusability problems.
- Experience in writing/editing web content, technical and user documentation, business process analysis, process flowcharting and documentation.
- Experienced with XML and related technologies such as XML, DTD, Schema, DOM and SAX (JAXP) technologies.
- Expertise knowledge in building applications using Rational Unified Process (RUP), UML and OOAD.
- Expertise with SQL queries, stored procedures, database tuning, and query optimization.
- Extensive experience in Database Architecture, Administration, System Analysis, Design, Development and Support of MS SQL Server 2014/2012/2008 R2 and 2005.
Languages: Java, Java Script, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQ, UML and Unix Shell Script.
Java Technologies: J2EE, EJB, JavaBeans, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JSF, JNDI, JAXP, RMI
Frameworks: Struts2, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, iBatis, JMS (MQ), JUnit, Cucumber, Log4j.
Web Technologies: Ajax, JQuery, JSON, HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, XML, CSS3.
Web/Application servers: IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, BEA Web Logic, JBOSS.
IDEs/Utilities: Eclipse, My Eclipse, Net beans, Intellij, RAD, TOAD, GWT
Database: MySQL, Oracle 10g/11g, MS SQL, DB2, NOSQL (Mongo DB)
Modeling/Business Tools: Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose, Drools
Version Control: GIT, Tortoise SVN, CVS, Clear Case
CI/CD Tools: Ant, Maven, GRADLE, Hudson, Jenkins, Bamboo, JIRA
Web Services: SOAP (WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS), RESTFUL (JAX-RS, JSON), Camel, Mule ESB
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP 7, UNIX/Linux 5, Sun Solaris, Ubuntu
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Full-Stack Java Developer
- Contributed in application development by gathering and analyzing software requirements.
- Developed SOAP & REST services using Spring frameworks like Spring Boot, Spring Data and Hibernate.
- Designed POJO’s, DAO’s, Controllers and Implementation classes to meet application requirements.
- Applied Dependency Injection, Inversion of Control, Annotations and auto-wiring principles to enable scalability and flexibility in applications.
- Built applications using Maven and Gradle scripts.
- Created Interactive User-Interface using Angular 5.0, Bootstrap3, HTML and CSS.
- Used Docker for build and deployment, created tags to tag images.
- Worked in CI/CD environment and agile environment
- Pushed the image to the Docker Trusted Registry (DTR) is the enterprise-grade image storage solution from Docker.
- Extensively coded using Java 8, and worked in a MVC layered architecture.
- Worked on various development environments like Eclipse Oxygen and Visual Studio Code.
- Deployed it on to the universal control plane, Managed Docker cluster and applications through a single interface.
- Accessed Oracle Database using JDBC API to establish SQL and Java connectivity.
- Developed SQL procedures and functions for backend processing to perform CRUD operations on database objects.
- Performed defect fixes in applications using Perl scripting language.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking.
- Used Log4J for logging mechanism and implement event logging.
- Used JUNIT mocking frameworks like Mockito and Power mock for creating test cases for the applications developed.
- Implemented test cases using behavior-driven frameworks like Jasmine to test angular components.
- Performed peer code reviews and maintained code using version control tools like Git.
- Coordinated with the operations team to ensure timely resolutions to issues encountered during the application development and maintenance lifecycle.
- Prepared and demonstrated application functionalities to users by means of power-point presentations.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Worked as a Java developer responsible for Web, middle tier and Databases in the development of web application for Rejected Application Processing.
- Implemented various J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Factory, and Builder etc.
- Followed Agile methodology throughout the project, involve in Scrum meetings with the team members on day-to-day basis for the update on project status.
- Extensively used Java 8 features such as lambda expressions, Parallel operations on collections, multithreading and for effective sorting mechanisms and Streams to store and process the data.
- Implemented Multithreading is to handle transaction management with isolation and propagation levels.
- Designed the login portal using framework AngularJS 2.0/ 4.0 along with HTML5, CSS3 and Type Script.
- Implemented with XML, XSLT, XPath and Web services (REST & Soap).
- Worked with AngularJS routers, forms, modules, DOM, expressions, controllers, filters and Http Request.
- Configure and run gulp tasks in Node.js runtime and handle injection, CSS pre-processing, test-running.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Components.
- Experience in creating RESTful web services using Jersey, SPRING framework and JAX-RS.
- Used AngularJS and jQuery for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Experience in creating RESTful web services using Jersey, SPRING framework and JAX-RS.
- Used spring framework 4.3 to create the beans needed and injected dependency using Dependency Injection.
- Developed dynamic interfaces using JSF, Prime faces, JQuery, AngularJS, Angular 2, Backbone JS and HTML framework based on the user requirements providing structure and consistency throughout the application.
- Extensive involvement in developing Spring MVC, Spring Data and Spring Batch applications.
- Developed MicroServices with spring to retrieve API routes for the entire cluster. Using this strategy each MicroServices in a cluster can be load balanced and exposed through one API gateway
- Designed and developed database objects like Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, User Functions using PL/SQL, SQL and used them in WEB components.
- Developed PL/SQL triggers and master tables for automatic creation of primary keys.
- Used RabbitMQ message broker to route messages to the clients across the cloud network.
- Experience in using JUnit and build tools such as Maven. Worked on Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance logs and SVN for version control.
- Maven used to manage dependencies in the application and deploy it on JBoss Application server .
- Developed unit testing frame work using JUnit test cases for continuous integration testing
- Working on Continuous Integration (Jenkins) to configure the project jobs to build on daily/weekly basis.
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool to develop the application and JIRA for bug and issue tracking.
- Used Git as a version control system and deployed the application in Production.
- Extensively Worked on Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
Confidential, De Moines, IA
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD), Scrum concepts of the Agile Methodology to produce high Quality Software, involved in System Requirements study and conceptual design.
- Developed various J2EE components like Servlets, JSP, JSTL and JMS .
- Hands on experience Spring Boot Actuator , Spring Cloud , and Netflix Eureka.
- Developed REST and SOAP based Web Services for data retrieval to make it independent of the current application.
- Implemented SOA to develop REST Based Web services using Apache Axis.
- Experienced with event-driven and scheduled AWS Lambda functions to trigger various AWS resources.
- Used Spring framework to achieve loose coupling between the layers thus moving towards Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) exposed through RESTful.
- Developed Micro services using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud with Netflix Eureka to create the discovery Server, service, discovery clients and integrated Apache Kafka as message broker.
- Designed and developed RESTful Web services. Created and compiled XML Schema to generate JavaBean classes using Apache Axis.
- Build REST web service by building Node JS Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end JQUERY, AJAX via JSON
- Implemented MVC architecture by applying AngularJS framework.
- Used AWS SDK to connect with Amazon SQS for bulk email processing
- Implemented the database connectivity using JDBC with Oracle database as backend.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Implemented Java/J2EE design patterns such as Factory, DAO, and Singleton .
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA ), which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Configured the Dockers Containers and creating Dockers files for different environments.
- Extensively used MVC, Factory, Delegate and Singleton design patterns
- Created and maintained documentation for launching HADOOP Clusters and executing Hive queries, Pig Scripts .
- Active MQ was used to provide a single unifying transport that reduces cost and maintenance efforts, including support for HTTP, REST. And WSDL was used for publishing Web Service interfaces.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version control and JUnit for unit testing.
- Extensively used Selectors in jQuery for updating content on DOM nodes.
- Installed and maintained NoSQL Database MongoDB
- Used GitHub to maintain the versions of the source code of the project
- Used Apache Camel for message routing
- Junit tests were written to test each module in the application.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Used J2EE patterns such as Controller, Singleton, factory, façade, Value Object. Spring MVC architecture is used in this application.
- Primarily developing using components which includes: Core Java, spring, Multithreading , Spring JDBC .
- Extensively used Angular UI ( Angular Bootstrap) for ng-grid, and UI components.
- Used Celery with RabbitMQ, MySQL , and Flask to create a distributed worker framework.
- Built Web pages those are more user-interactive using JQuery plugins for Drag and Drop, JQ-Validator, AutoComplete, AJAX, JSON, AngularJS, and Node.JS.
- Used CORE and HTML5 tag libraries for expressing Java Server Faces within a view template.
- Used Bootstrap for responsive design which allows users to access it from any device.
- Developed Micro Service to provide Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC .
- Implemented Micro Services based Cloud Architecture using Spring Boot.
- Wrote AngularJS services to consume Restful web service to load data.
- Developed adapters to retrieve data from cloud application using REST Web Services, SOAP Web Services and security protocols WS Security, OAuth 2.0.
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery with Jenkins. Building pipeline, test jobs and deploying.
- Involved in making enhancements to a standalone application and deploy in production.
- Used Hibernate 3. 0 tool to deal with database. Used Hibernate extensively to have Database access mechanism with complex queries through Hibernate Quer y, Criteria interfaces.
- Created Tables, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions , Views and Triggers for different data operation on the database using SQL server .
- Involved in design and developing phases of SDLC in Agile methodology.
- Wrote server-side programs by using Servlets and JSP
- Strong technical knowledge in Core Java, J2EE and JEE development. Extensive experience design and coding in J2EE (Servlets, JSP) Environment with Eclipse IDE .
- Involved in developing UI components using AngularJS, HTML, CSS framework
- Developed the middle tier using EJBs, Java Servlets. Developed session, entity beans and message driven beans.
- Worked on the Spring MVC Restful Web services, exposing services and consuming the third party.
- Wrote Ant Scripts to automate the build and deploy process
- Developed the application with spring MVC, JSF, web flow framework and struts
- Developed the User Interface Screens for presentation using JSP, Angular 2, HTML and Java Script.
- Work Exclusively with Core layer of Framework to Implement View Controller in MVC Architecture.
- Creating SOAP Web Services using WSDL to connect with external clients.
- Extensively worked with XML using DOM and SAX parsers for transferring the data between different components
- Developed the Junit test cases and used GIT as Distributed version control system. Used Log4j and commons-logging frameworks for logging the application flow
- Used in-built market place services of PCF for RabbitMQ Config.
- Composed and executed MongoDB document scripts to insert, update NoSQL database, automating data changes, reporting and wrote MongoDB client to receive data from AMC for Companies.
- Worked with D3.js for generating reports and stats for customer services.
- Developed and deployed EJBs on the server .
- Extensively used JDBC to access the database objects.
- Created and implemented PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers
- Developed test cases for TDD in Karma and Jasmine
Environment: Java 1.6, servlets, JSP, JEE, EJBs, MVC, JSF, struts, AngularJS, Java Scripting, XML, GIT, JDBC, PL/SQL, Eclipse, karma, jasmine, tomcat, stored procedures.
Jr. Java Developer
- Implemented MVC architecture using Struts Framework.
- Used Struts tag libraries to create JSPs.
- Used AJAX libraries such as JQuery and DWR.
- Implement web service using JAX-RPC.
- Create JAX-RPC handlers for pre and post processing of soap messages.
- Helped improve code coverage by writing JUnit for the implemented code.
- Java Mail API was used to notify the authors about document publishing status.
- Design and implement asynchronous messaging using JMS.
- Extensively used Web Services like SOAP, WSDL and UDDI to communicate between systems.
- Developed Data Access Object (DAO) components to interact with DB2 using JDBC Driver.
- Developed Model Components Action beans, Action Form beans, and Data Transfer Objects of Struts Framework.
- Worked on Oracle development, PL/SQL, stored procedures, triggers, materialized views.
- Used XML Schemas (XSD) for defining XML elements and attributes, and used namespaces to avoid conflict with the XML elements.
- Developed and maintained Java/J2EE distributed applications using Struts MVC framework.
- Highly involved in the configuring Web Sphere servers and database connections and deploying applications to application servers in Testing and UAT environments.
- Designed solutions, documentation, coding, and testing.
- Designed and implemented Web Services for client to retrieve Data using SOAP.
- Used Apache Subversion for source control.
- Provide technical support to production system.