- Over 9 years of strong software experience in design, development and deployment of web - based and Client-Server business applications using OOPS , Java/J2EE technologies and Relational Databases .
- Strong working experience in software development life cycle (SDLC) process like Prototype,Rapid Application Development(RAD),Waterfall , Agile Scrum and Test-driven development methodologies.
- Good Understanding in Microservices Archetecture.
- Experience in Architecture, Designing, Development and Deployment of High-Performance, Scalable, Distributed Applications.
- Hands-on experience in building web and enterprise applications in various domains like Banking/Financial Services, Insurance, Public Sector, and Software Service verticals.
- Expertise in Core java concepts likes OOPS , Data structures & algorithms, Collections, Multithreading, Exceptional handling, I/O and java. Lang Package.
- Proficient in implementation of frameworks like Struts, Spring, JSF, AJAX frameworks (Rich Faces, My Faces) and ORM frameworks like Hibernate.
- Strong experience in back-end coding for MicrosoftSQL Server, IBM DB2, Oracle 8i/9i/11g, MySQL using procedures/Functions, cursors, triggers and packages in PL/SQL.
- Experience in NoSQL databases like Cassandra , MongoDb 2.x .
- Experienced in establishing connectivity from front end to back end using JDBC connections.
- Experience in developing Web Applications with various Open Source Spring Framework (Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, DAO, JDBC), Struts2.x Framework, Hibernate 3.0 ORM.
- Experience indeveloping business components using SpringBoot, Spring AOP, Spring AOC, EHCache framework, Spring Annotations.
- Expertise in developing the distributed applications using EJB 2.0/ EJB 3.0 specification and J2EE Application Servers such as Glassfish, JBoss 5.x/6.x/7.x, Apache Tomcat 5.0/7.0/8.0,WebSphere 6.x/7.x,BEA Web Logic 8/9/11.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, XForms, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX, DOM.
- Strong knowledge of Design including J2EE Design Patterns Singleton, MVC, DAO,Business Delegate,Front Controller,etc.
- Extensively worked on implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)using XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL).
- Good knowledge on Amazon Web Services(AWS), Amazon Cloud Services like Elastic Compute Cloud(EC2),Simple Storage Service(S3),Amazon Simple DB, Amazon Cloud Watch,SNS, SQS, LAMBDAand experienced in building highly scalable java applications using various architectures.
- Experienced in JMS over messaging to exchange the information in more reliable and asynchronous way in enterprise Applications. Used Apache ActiveMQ , RabbitMQ , AMQP as JMS provider.
- Good experience in producing and consuming the Web Services - REST using Jersey, JSON,JAX-RS and Web Services - SOAP using WSDL, UDDI, JAXB and SOAPUI.
- Hands on the tools such as Eclipse, Text pad, Edit plus, JCreator, Linuxvi editor, etc.
- Experience in using AWS with both EC2 and S3 services for application backup and recovery.
- Worked extensively on various flavors of UNIX operating system like Linux, Solaris.
- Specialized in developing APIs for web applications using MEAN stack technologies MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, and Node.js.
- Experience with build tools includes Ant, Maven and Gradle for deployment and customizing WAR / JAR file management for web applications.
- Designing and editing GUI with innovation and creativity with the help of graphs, charts, other diagrams, etc.
- Designing and editing GUI with innovation and creativity with the help of graphs, charts, other diagrams.
- Experience and deep knowledge in bug tracking tools like JIRA, Bugzilla and source code management tools like GIT, CVS, SVN,and Visual Source safe(VSS).
- Experience in unit testing the applications using JUnit Framework and developed logging and standard mechanism based on Log4J .
- Experience in Using Enetrprise Service Bus(ESB) for integrating different applications by putting a communication bus between them.
- Extremely dilig . ent and possess good communication skills.Strong Anylytical and Problem solving skills.Ability to quikly master new concepts and applications.
- Used Lotus Notes to send email, debugging and developing backend LotusScript agents
- Ability to work in a complex, deadline-oriented environment.
- Used Ant,Maven 3.x for build, Bamboo,Jenkins1.4.1 for continuous integration.
- Involved in meetings to gather information and requirements from the clients.
- Extensive development experience on different IDE's like Eclipse3.x,5.x,7.x , MyEclipse6.x,8.x , NetBeans 8.x , JBuilder 9.x/8.x .
- Research-oriented, motivated, proactive, self-starter with strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Provides documentation to support program changes.
- I do have basic understanding of GoogleAppEngine.
Programming Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, GROOVY,C.
Markup Languages: HTML, XML, XSL, XSLT, DHTML, XHTML.
Web Technologies: JSP, Servlets, EJB, JSTL, JMS, Applets, JNDI,, JDBC2.0/3.0..
Frameworks and Tools: Struts 1.x/2.x, Spring 2.x/3.x/4.x, Hibernate3, Spring MVC, Spring IOCSpring AOP, AngularJS, AngularJS 2.0/4.0, Node.js, JQuery, JSF, Junit, SOAP UI. Grails, Spock, Log4j, Chef, Twitter Bootstrap.
Software Methodologies: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall and Test Driven Development
Web services: SOAP,REST,XML-RPC,WSDL,UDDI,JAX-RPC,JAX-RS,JAX-WS,JAX-B, Axis2,Jersey.
Platforms: Windows 10/8.1/7/XP /2000, Linux(ubuntu), MAC OS X
Design Patterns: Singleton, Value Object, MVC, Session Façade, DAO,Front controller
Web Design Tools: Bootstrap 3.0, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Front Page 2003
UML Tools: Microsoft Visio 2003, Rational Rose Enterprise
IDEs: Eclipse 3.x/5.x/7.x, My Eclipse 6.x/8.x, NetBeans 4.1/5.0, JBuilder 2005/2006, Spring Tool Suite, Hibernate Tools, Groovy Grails Tool Suite, IntelliJ
Databases: MySQL 5.x, Oracle 8i/9i/11g, DB2,Microsoft Sql sever,MongoDb 2.x/3.x,Cassandra.
Code Review tools: Crucible 3.4, Sonar 3.2
Database IDEs: MS SQL workbench, MYSQL query browser, SQL developer (Raptor), Toad, DB Visualizer, Teradata SQL Client
Web/App Server: Apache Tomcat 6.0/7.0, IBM WebSphere 6.1/7.0, JBoss5.x/6.x/7.x, Glassfish, BEA Web Logic 8.1.
Testing Tools/: Junit,TestNG, Mockito, Power Mockito, Jasmine and karma, Jmeter.
Bug Tracking tools: JIRA, BugZilla
Debugging Tools: Firebug, developer Tools
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in requirements gathering, analysis, and design.
- Development of application based on J2EE using Struts2, Spring 3.x and Hibernate 3.x.
- Followed AGILE (SCRUM) methodologies with sprint planning every two weeks and daily stand up meetings to monitor the status.
- Implemented the business using Struts and Spring implementation and achieved data persistence through Hibernate ORM framework.
- Integrated the application with Spring framework for implementing Dependency injection and provide abstraction between presentation layer and persistence layer.
- Wrote various Struts2 framework Action classes for interfacing with the business logic, form beans for presenting the data to JSPs and utilized Struts Validator framework to validate form data
- Used Hibernate annotation for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) with MySQL5.x database.
- Used Hibernate Caching features to reduce database access and increase performance.HQL, Session Class, Criteria to manipulate database.
- Wrote SQL injection queries, cross site scripting code, etc. and injected them within the different project parameters to exploit security flaws.
- Extensively wrote the PL/SQL and SQL programs and Designed and developed the views, materialized views, functions, procedures, packages, triggers and cursors.
- Developed AngularJS 2.0controllers, services, filters and developed HTML templates with various AngularJS 2.0 directives such as ng-app, ng-controller, ng-repeat, ng-if, ng-show, ng-hide, ng-change, ng-blur etc
- Implemented views using Struts tags, JSTL2.0 and Expression Language.
- Created DHTML pages, used jQuery for client-side validations, and AJAX to create interactive front-end GUI.
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) that offers reliable and inexpensive cloud computing and remote computing services.
- Created and configured EC2 instances on Amazon Web Services (AWS) for establishing clusters on cloud and also created S3 buckets for our application.
- Extensively used Linux, Unix system administration tools to create servers and deploy and run applications in development stage.
- Worked on Unix Shell Scripting during deployment,error altering and automating project management task .
- Worked on NoSQL Database MongoDb 2.x for transferring some of the schema less data.
- Developed Web Services using REST interfaces using MuleSoft's Mule Enterprise Service Bus ( ESB ) platform to deliver fast, reliable, and scalable integration API code.
- Used WSO2 ESBto achieve enterprise application integration (EAI).
- Developed REST architecture based webservices to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Used JAX-RS annotations to specify the type of data producing or consuming, validate the user requests, map user requests and to pass input parameters.
- Has worked with Node.js for writing code in the server side and creating scalable network applications.
- Implemented the service using Node.js for performance, development, maintenance and deployment reasons.
- Pushing and pulling the code to/from the central Github Repository for code integration and version control.
- Provided Technical support for Production environments resolving the issues, analyzing the defects using JIRA , providing and implementing the solutions for defects.
- Creating,Progressing and reviewing of work using Businees process Management ( BPM ) which is integrated in JIRA core.
- Developed the unit test cases Test Driven Development (TDD) and mock testing using JUNIT and Mockito frameworks.
- Worked in pair programming , prototyping ( wireframes ), refactoring , and iterative development .
- Involved in wrap-up meetings and in estimating the timeframe for each story and helped in deploying the application on the server for each iteration of the agile software development.
- Created Maven build file to build the application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Used EclipseIDE for the application development and integration to the frameworks, deployed applications.
Environment: Eclipse IDE, WebSphere 7.x, JMS(RabbitMQ),AMQP, HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS 2.0Struts2 MVC, Spring,MySQL, PL/SQL, Core Java, Github,JIRA,Mockito, LDAP, Power Mockito,Unix, Linux, Jasmine, Karma, Node.js, Agile, Hibernate, Bootstrap, Ajax,Rest API, Mule ESB,MongoDB.
Confidential, Manchester, NH
- Interacted with the clients to understand business requirements frome-commerce company.
- Resolved production problems and issues in alternative solutions relating to assigned applications.
- Developed using new features of Java 1.7 Annotations, Generics, Enhanced for loop and Enums . Used Spring and Hibernate for implementing IOC, AOP and ORM for back end tiers.
- Used Spring Framework with Hibernate to map to Oracle 11g database and mapping using HibernateAnnotations
- Developed the application using JSF for front end, Spring to manage business layer components.
- Ajax was used to perform XML Http Request call backs for retrieving data dynamically into the client’s pages.
- Developed internal application using Angular.js and Node.js connecting to MongoDB.
- Worked on Node.js framework in order to develop dynamic and rich client web pages.
- Implemented the Service, Controller and Security layers of Spring IOC and Spring Security.
- Design and development of business components using SpringBoot, Spring AOP, Spring AOC, EHCache framework, Spring Annotations.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework for developing J2EE based web application Involved in the development ofSpringBeans and POJOs.
- Writing services in SpringBootfor microservicesand running and deploying them in Cloud Foundary.
- Interacted with backend Oracle and wrote stor ed procedures and functions using PL/SQL
- Developed Jersey Restful Framework of spring for consuming and producing web services.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information, such as order status report, delivery report.
- Developed SQL scripts, BI architecture and units for documentation and analysis.
- Involved in Performance tuning and optimization of SQL queries for data warehouse consisting of many tables with large amount of data.
- Consumed SOAP/ JAX-WS based web services using Spring framework and used SOAP UI for testing these services.
- Moved the entire infrastructure to AWS cloud and re-designed the entire application to make it highly scalable and redundant .
- Used Docker image as a base image and extend it, by configuration files to process logs sent by log-producing applications, plugins for Elasticsearch (ELK) and overwriting configuration files, and private key files as required
- Configured ELK cluster to perform well with the application.
- Wrote HQL queries for hibernate statements and prepared statements to retrieve the data from database.
- Refactored proprietary application to facilitate remote access utilizing XML to import and export data to Oracle database.
- Performed regression tests for reduction of errors in existing ecommerce applications.
- Provided assistance for complete testing and browser compatibility for all system components and units.
- Successfully executed all the list cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.
- Updated legacy Ant build infrastructure to new Gradle based build system, enabling more robust test, build and release procedures.
- Used EclipseIDE and JBoss7.xapplication server in deployment.
- Worked in the Agile/Scrum development environment with frequently changing requirements and actively participated in scrum meetings and code reviews.
- Worked in pair programming , prototyping ( wireframes ), refactoring , and iterative development .
- Used Github as version control repository, Bamboo for Continuous Build Integration.
Environment: J2EE, JDK 1.6, Core Java, Java Beans, Spring MVC 2.0, SpringBoot JSP, Servlets, Java ScriptJSF, HTML, XML, Application Server, Rest,Jersey framework, Apache Ant, Oracle, VSS, Log4j, Webservices,Node.js SOAP, WSDL,UNIX, Eclipse, Junit, Github.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing production of application using Waterfall model.
- Devlop the graphic user interface based on the design provided and the project objectives.
- Synthesize the textual data and commands into graphics and icons of the same meaning
- Selecting the GUI design tools accordingly
- Co-operating in providing GUI design documentation
- Primarily focused on the Spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using SpringBoot .
- Processing payment related messages and changing status of the payment.
- Developed SpringBoot based REST API that exposes dynamic customer survey forms structures to UI clients.
- Used JAX-RS (REST) for producing web services and involved in writing programs to consume the web services using SOA with CXF framework .
- Developed REST services using Grails Framework on groovy language which services are consumed by mobile application, the list of services are login, registration, transaction history, payment, and dispute and lost stolen.
- Developed test scripts using groovy for data driven testing of SOAP and REST Web service using SOAP UI .
- Designingnew database tablesusing Oracle 9i Databases like PL/SQL and TOAD for the enhancements.
- Wrote complex Database PL/SQL Statements and Did PL/SQL tuning for the performance of the Database.
- Used Jenkins Pipeline to configure Plugins.
- Developed customized SAR and CTR audit reports with password protection and role based run authorization using Jasper reporting tool.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using loggers, appends components.
- Converted some of the RMI calls to Web Service using SOAPprotocol.
- Design and developed Ant scripts to build and deploy the application in BEA Web Logic application server.
- Used Lotus Notes to get client log file (LOG.NSF) that contains client-side events and usage information.
- Used Lotus Notes to send E-mails.
- Configure back-end LotusScript agent, using Lotus Notes.
- Debugg LotusScript agents by using Lotus Notes .
- Used Version Control Tool ( SVN ) to perform Checking-out and Checking-in of codes from the repository.
- Jenkins was used for continuos integration.
Environment: Spring framework, My Eclipse,Java Beans, Spring MVC 2.0, JSP, Servlets, WaterfallHTML, XML, BEA Web Logic Application Server, Apache CXF, Apache Ant,Jasper,PL/SQL, Oracle 9i, Log4j, Webservices, SOAP,SVN, Jenkins, Groovy, Lotus Notes.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Full Stack/Mean Stack Developer
- Object-orientated analysis/object-orientated design of current system based on agile RUP method.
- Used Servlets, JSP’s, XML, XSL and UML.
- Worked with Struts as the Web-container framework using both the validation and tiles add-on components.
- Worked on Struts 1.x framework for developing application and user interfaces.
- Applied multi-threading concepts for application development.
- Used spring annotation for code reducibility and flexibility.
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS
- Designed and develop creative intuitive user interfaces that address as per client’s requirements
- Designing applications User Interface and Widgets using GWT code as per the business requirement
- Developed Web Services using SOAP.
- Supported integration efforts between the Spring, Hibernate and JPA
- Design Patterns implemented are Business Delegate, Session Facade, DTO, and Service Locator
- Used Hibernate as a persistence layer to create ORM.
- Used JNDI lookup for getting the Connection Objects.
- Wrote SQL Queries and Stored Procedures the contents from Oracle database methodologies create table views and inner joins outer joins for RBMS.
- Deployed Applications using the GUI Mode of Web Logic Application Server.
- Extensively used the log4j for logging and debugging purposes.
- Wrote and performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Used SDLC methodology
- Actively involved in full software development life cycle starting from requirements gathering and performing Object Oriented Analysis and Object Oriented Design(OOD).
- Developed an internal application for the one of the Healthcare client.
- Health care application is based on provides with search utility to all the registered patients to view and select Physicians and fix an appointment with Physician to their nearest Location and by physician's name.
- Designed and implemented the application's configuration system, including Swing based GUI.
- Used JMS for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important financial information.
- Implemented Java Data Structures (Sorting techniques) for binding data with user interfaces.
- Worked with databases SQL (DB2) to validate, filter, and updating data from CL clients.
- Design and developed Ant scripts to build and deploy the application in JBoss 5.x application server.
- Developed PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, Triggers for updating the databases.
Jr. Java Developer
- Responsible for understanding and execution of requirements
- Writing the code &JUnit test cases & running the JUnit test suites
- Developed JSPs and Servlets to dynamically generate HTML and display the data to the client side. Extensively used JSP tag libraries.
- Developed Action Classes, which acts as the controller in Struts framework.
- Was responsible in implementing various J2EE Design Patterns like Service Locator, Business Delegate, Session Facade and Factory Pattern.
- Developed applications using Phyton Programming.
- Used JDBC as persistence layer for interacting with Oracle database.
- Was responsible for developing and deploying the EJB (Session & MDB).
- Configured Queues in WebLogic server where the messages, using JMS API, were published.
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, UDDI) from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Extensively worked on reconciliation reports comparing huge sets of data from source and destination in data sourcing projects using Data Structures.
- Attending various s sessions such as OOAD, programming principles, C++, HTML, xml, web-services etc. as trainee.
- Developed Ant scripts to build and deploy the application onto Tomcat Server and ran UNIXshell scripts and implemented auto deployment process. CVS as version control.
- Writing/Manipulating the database queries, triggers, stored procedures etc
Environment: J2EE1.3, Servlets 2.3, JSP 1.2, EJB 2.0, JDBC 2.1, JBuilder, SAML,SOA, OracleXML, UML,SOAP.,WSDL,UDDI.,EJB,Tibco,Maven,Apache tomcat.