- Over 8 years of software development experience in object oriented programming, design and development of Multi - Tier distributed, Enterprise applications using Java, J2EE and UI technologies.
- Worked on Java and related technologies - Core Java and J2EE - Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, XML, XSLT, JAX-WS, JAXB, SOAP/REST Web Services, WSDL, JAXB, JAAS
- Extensively used open source frameworks S pring, Kafka and Camel Kafka.
- Extensive experience in using J2EE design patterns such as MVC (Model-View-Controller), Singleton, Session Facade, Service Locator, Singleton, DAO, DTO and Business Delegate, View Helper Pattern.
- Expertise in developing dynamic user interfaces, cross-browser event handling, DOM manipulation.
- Strong hands on experience with Spring IO, Spring JDBC, Spring AOP, Spring JTA, Spring MVC, Spring IOC and Spring Boot.ss
- Expertise in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) with XML (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL) and REST based Web Services.
- Experience in using various Version control systems like GIT, CVS and SVN.
- Experience with Use-case design, Class & Sequence diagrams using UML/Rational Rose.
- Involved in several web application development projects that required Responsive Web Design.
- Good Web Application debugging skills using Chrome DevelopersTool and Firebug.
- Worked on ESB to simplify the problem of integration.
- Good experience with continuous delivery pipeline using Docker, Jenkins and GIT HUB.
- Experience in working with Columnar NoSQL database like HBase, Cassandra to manage extremely large data sets.
- Experience in UNIX, LINUX and UNIX Shell Scripting.
- Good experience in database development using database engines likeOracle, SQL Server, MY SQL and DB2.
- Strong experience in coding using SQL, PL/SQL Stored Procedures/Functions.
- Experience in basic use of oracle RDBMS, including SQL DDL and DML and PL/SQL.
- Good working knowledge in building applications using Apache ANT and J Unit automated testing.
- Excellent analyticaland problem-solving skills and thrive on building world-class software quality assurance systems and processes that ensure the delivery of perfectapplications.
- Exceptional ability to quickly master new concepts and capable of working in-group as well as independently with excellent communication skills.
Java & J2EE Technologies: Core Java1.8/1.7,JSP 2.1, Servlets 2.5, JDBC 3.0, JSTL 1.3, Custom tags, EJB 3.0/2.0, RMI, JAXB 2.0, SAX and DOM, Tiles, DOJO.
Web/Application Servers: IBM Web Sphere 6.x/5.x/4.x, Web sphere MQ, BEA Web Logic 10/9.2, Oracle Weblogic12c, JBOSS, and Tomcat4/5/6.
Frameworks & Middleware: Spring Framework2.0/3.0, Spring boot. Spring web flow, JSF2/1, JMS, Hibernate5/4/3.0/3.1, IBatis2.0, Active MQ, Axis1.4/2.1.3, Apache CXF
Languages: Java, python, SQL, PL/SQL
Web Services: SOAP, REST
Development Tools/IDE s: Eclipse Kepler/Juno, My Eclipse8.0, IntelliJ
Design Methodologies: RUP, UML, J2EE design Patterns.
Design Tools: Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio 2003, Visual Paradigm.,Microservices
Open Source: J Unit, log4j1.2, GIT, CVS, SVN, Rational Clear Case, Source Tree and GIT Hub., Ansible, bamboo,bitbucket.
Platforms: Windows 7/XP, UNIX (SOLARIS), LINUX.
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, MS SQL Server 2008, MS Access, My SQL, NoSQL, PostgreSQL .
Database Tools: TOAD 9.0 and SQL Developer Client tools.
Scripting Languages: Maven3.0, Ant 1.5/1.7, Perl, PHP, Java Script, UNIX.
Markup Languages: HTML 5.0/4.0, XML 1.1, XSL, XSLT, DHTML.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Java Full Stack Developer
- Followed agile methodology and Participate in Sprint planning meetings with business users and prioritizing user stories.
- Developed single page applications using Angular 2/4, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3 , and Bootstrap.
- Designed the page using Bootstrap and some custom CSS.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Worked on UML Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams for Design requirements.
- Work closely with the UI team and provide Restful API’s which deliver data in JSON format needed by the User Interface, which uses Angular JS.
- Implemented all the components of SpringFramework (Controller classes, Spring Bean Configuration file dispatcher-servlet.xml).
- Data Operations were performed using SpringORM wiring with Hibernate and Implemented Hibernate Template and criteria API for Querying database.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns like DAO, Front Controller, Session Facade, Factory Pattern and Singleton.
- Working with AWS Identity and Identity Access Management (IAM) to created roles and policies
- Used JSP, Java script, Angular JS, Ajax and J Query for implementing Web pages
- Used Hibernate framework to interact with Database to retrieve using Cursors inside PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Functions.
- Worked on Permanence by loading the data to staging table and invoke the cronjob by scheduling as per business requirement.
- Migrating of code from on premise to cloud. Using AWS to migrate code from the application.
- Worked on Integration of Spring and Hibernate Frameworks using Spring ORM Module.
- Used SOA Architecture to Develop SOAP Web service, generated WSDL and consume the services.
- Tested the Webservices using SOAP UI Client tool.
- In-depth knowledge in creating classes, interfaces, methods, components and modules in Angular applications using Typescript .
- Developed Complex Angular 2 UI nested components for reuse and rapid development of Angular 2 web app .
- Be responsible for client-side front-end development. Implemented UI features in a three-engineers
- Team. Followed Agile to perform fast-paced and efficient development.
- Used React framework to build the website. Added Redux to simplified components data and state.
- Implement Bootstrap CSS styles and ReactStrap components to enhance the interaction. Used Sass and BEM (class naming convention) to make the front-end coding more maintainable.
- Used XSD, DTD transforming using XSLT, used DOM parser to convert XML content into a Java Object .
- WebLogic Application server used for Deployments in different environments.
- Perform Unit testing and integration testing in local and development environments.
- Deployment of the web application archive to Dev and Test environments within each Sprint.
- Use Git Hub and Source Tree for code branching and merging when implementing new features.
- Used Maven scripts to build the application
- Create and work on hot fix branch to address any post production issues encountered in the application.
- Develop and maintain company API using Silex PHP micro framework.
- Worked on a POC related to our project in Angular2, Typescript.
- Maintained groups of multiple users with Drupal CMS.
- Worked on an open-source CMS Drupal to build website using Drupal.
- Automated deployment of micro services to pull an image from private Docker Registry and deploy Docker swarm cluster using Ansible
- Used TFS for Business Requirement Task’s maintenance, Commitment, Development, Testing, Build, Deployments among the Team.
- Suggest and implement performance improvement strategies both within critical areas of xo360 and the SQL queries in the data layer.
- Work with database (EBI) team to complete data sync from external sources into our Dev and Test databases.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Analyzed requirements by requirements confirmation meeting and converted them into User Requirement specifications and also functional requirement specifications for the developers.
- Involved in making the pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML, simultaneously in manipulating HTML5, CSS3 in jQuery.
- On top of jQuery framework and AJAX based UI framework, designed Java Script framework.
- Using Bootstrap worked on responsive design, with device specific apps and developing a single responsive website that could be served to desktop.
- Using CSS3 and HTML 5 tags as per W3C standards, designed table less layouts.
- Used node.js and angular.js MVC frameworks in the development of web applications.
- Used Angular JS Http Request to read data from web services and process JSON data to render in UI.
- Responsible for splitting the UI logic into Angular JS MVC Architecture Views, Models and Controllers
- Involved in building the single page applications using Angular JS Directives and filters in manipulating text within HTML.
- Used AJAX frameworks like JQuery, JSON to develop rich GUIs and involved in performance tuning the website.
- Maintain User groups with Drupal CMS.
- Deployed Spring Boot based microservices in Amazon EC2 container using Jenkins
- Designed applications in AJAX with rich user interfaces.
- Implemented and designed SpringMVC and SpringBOOTarchitecture.
- Install MySQL workbench Client to access MySQL Server.
- Build AWS infrastructure various resources, VPC EC2 , S3 , EBS , SecurityGroup , AutoScaling , and RDS in Cloud Formation JSON templates.
- Worked on customizing modules, themes using API's and core Drupal modules.
- Design and developed different PL/SQL blocks, Stored Procedures in DB2 database.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP, Created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Involved in scheduling the Quartz jobs using Cron trigger and simple trigger when necessary.
- Took responsibility for accomplishing the website's UI, API and database development.
- Implemented the web application using REACT framework , along with Flux architecture on Nodejs. Added Bootstrap library to make the website responsive.
- Co-ordinate with QA for testing, for integrated product testing, user acceptance testing, Production releases, Application deployment and integration.
- Used Git as Source Control.
- Involved in Production Support and minor enhancements as per application requirements.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in the design, future estimations and Software Requirements Specifications.
- Developed class diagrams, use case diagrams and sequence diagrams using UML/STAR UML.
- Developed web interface for Users Modules using JSP, HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX, and Action Servlets with Struts Framework, spring frame work.
- Used spring framework for transfer of the data from GUI to DB with Ajax frame work.
- Designed user-friendly navigation for displaying various sections of data using JQuery.
- Extensively worked on CORE JAVA (Collections of Generics and Templates, Interfaces for passing the data from GUI Layer to Business Layer).
- Developed business logic and Entity Beans to manage the transactions with the database to deliver the content to presentation layer and to store data into the data layer.
- Implemented DAO (Data Access Object) design pattern to access data from Oracle.
- Development process the SCRUM, Iterative Agile methodologies for web Application.
- Implemented Spring MVC, IOC & AOP.
- Mapped the objects with the Database using Hibernate Query Language (HQL) as the Persistence Frame Work.
- Extensively worked with the retrieval and manipulation of data from the Oracle database by writing queries using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Used log4j for debugging the application.
- Configures JMS Server setup and DB Connection pool setup deployed them on to WebLogic Application server.
- Involved in Configuration of data source and deployment of application in development, Test and Production.
- Used Linux bash terminal window to run bash commands in order to produce shell script
- CVS for version Controlling.
- Involved in configuration setting for Development, Test, and Production Environment.
- Used J-Unit test cases to test the application and performed random checks to analysis the portability, reliability and flexibility of the project.
- Mainly involved in 24x7 support, Maintenance and enhancement of the application.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring Framework, Spring MVC and Spring templates.
- Used Spring Transactions in the application and developed Session beans for the business logic at the middle tier level.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated with Hibernate DAOs.
- Used Hibernate framework in persistence layer for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a relational database.
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with WebServices and Legacy Systems using SOAP, and REST (Using Axis and Jersey frameworks).
- Responsible for maintaining Content Management System on daily basis.
- Involved in setting up Maven configuration.
- Used Spring Core for concept Inversion of control (IOC) implemented using dependency injection.
- Tested applications and documented results and bugs including documentation of information useful in the debugging process.
- Generated JUnit test cases for testing various Java components.
- Developed Object Model and UML design models for developing Use cases and created Sequence diagram, class diagram and active diagrams for application components and interfaces.
- Worked closely with various teams to resolve issues which include: Business, QA, Build& Deployment, Off-shore, Production Support teams.
- Mentored, trained and educating the users in technology perspective, worked through walk through and review sessions, closely worked with users, developers and team members in problem solving.
Java / J2EE Developer
- Developing Web Application using Angular JS & Spring Framework.
- Understanding functional requirements and design User centered designed with page designs.
- Writing Business layer login using springs, JDBC.
- View forms and Validate pages using JSP.
- Design the requirement using Object oriented Design.
- Used Micro Services to Get Data from Data Source using Spring Boot.
- Manage application in Open Shift.
- Have dealt with the total development and integration of Security Services from end - to - end.
- Creating and modifying the views in spring s framework so as to mask the appearance of URLs to end users.
- Writing Unix Scripting for Jenkins to load the Files and execute.
- Performing Transaction Management & claims reports.
- Developing web-services for different functionalities in the application in SOAP architecture.
- Developing REST services (SOA).
- Tested applications in different prospective during junit test cases.
- Have written Database queries to deal with updating of records in ORACLE Database.
- Used hibernate in order to deal with large databases.
- Deploying Application in to a server and Integration with Jenkins.
- Creating packages using Maven
- Actively participated in production support.
- Documenting and updating the work that is being done.
- Used Firewall rules for security.
- Used Linux command-line to test log files.
- Design and Develop n-tier architecture.
Environment: Java 7, J2EE, Servlets, AngularJS, JDBC, Java Script, Tomcat Server, Spring tool suite(STS), Maven, JAX-WS, JAXB, SVN, Oracle 11g, jQuery, Openshift, Hibernate, JSP, XLS, SQL, PL/SQL, AJAX, HTML 5, XML, Tomcat, Eclipse, Springs Frameworks.