DevOps Tools: Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, CI/CD, Puppet and chef, Github.
Technologies: Netconf, Yang, Openstack, BSCS,MSCS
Frameworks: Django, AngularJS,mongodb
Big data: Hadoop, Pig, Hive
Web Services: AWS (EC2, AMI, EBS Cloud watch, AWS Config, Auto - scaling, REST, SOAP, WSDL
Python Libraries: BeautifulSoup, NumPy, SciPy, matplotlib, Python-twitter
Databases: MYSQL, Oracle, SQL Lite
NoSQL: MongoDB, Dynamo DB, Cassandra, Redis
Software/IDE: Sublime Text, PyCharm, NetBeans, MS Visio.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux.
Bug Tracking tools: Bugzilla, Jira, Confluence
Confidential - New York, NY
Sr. Node Js Full stack Developer
- Responsible for Design and maintenance of databases using Python. Developed Python based APIs (RESTful Web services) by using Flask, SQL Alchemy and PostgreSQL.
- Developed user interface using JSP with JavaBeans, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries, ReactJS, JS, JQuery, Node.js, Angular Js, and HTML to speed the application and CSS based on the W3C and ADA standards.
- Used ReactJS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Developed Python code to gather the data from HBase and designs the solution to implement using PySpark.
- Worked on Redux Uni-directional data-flow achieving the predictable application behavior.
- Connected the database and the application server by using the Mongoose and created a RESTful API server with Node.js and Express.
- Implemented load-balancing with NGINX to allow dozens of Node JS instances to handle thousands of concurrent users.
- Used Redux Thunk Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS, React.js and Node.js in effective web design.
- Worked on REST API calls and integration with UI
- Implemented Bootstrap CSS styles and ReactStrap components to enhance the interaction
- Services completely redesigned and re-implemented using NGINX, Node JS, Express JS, Mongo DB, and MySQL.
- Build all database mapping classes using Django models and MongoDB.
- Used Python Library Beautiful Soup 4 for Web Scraping to extract data for building graphs.
- Developed, tested, and deployed Business feature set in Node.js with Express and MongoDB backend, incorporating APIs.
- Developed multi-threaded standalone app in Python and PHP to view performance.
- Used ReactJS with Redux to create a single page web application with efficient data flow between the client and server and used to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server
- Added support for Amazon AWS S3 and RDS to host static/media files and the database into Amazon Cloud.
- Datacenter migration to Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure and provided initial support to Applications and Database teams.
- Created NodeJS scripts to automate AWS services which include web servers, ELB, Cloud front distribution, databases, security groups and application configuration.
Confidential - New York, NY
Full Stack Developer (NOde JS)
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Redux for SPA development.
- Involved in responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.js.
- Delivered prioritized solutions and customer support via a NodeJS microservice architecture which include modules for database synchronization, call routing, chatboxing, analytics, and scripted messaging using Docker containerization.
- Developed the Drag and Drop functionality using React-Dragabble
- Used React-Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage.
- AWS EC2 instances were configured in developing and QA environments with Node.JS.
- Developed client side Interface using React JS.
- Added several options to the application to choose the algorithm for data and address generation.
- Developed Rest Web services as well as Node Rest framework for backend services, using Mongo DB (NoSQL) for database services.
- Added Excel-Builder to download the Tabular data in Excel format using react.
- Involved and worked on different Rest API's development by using Flask and Swagger.
- Modeled the application to support bi-directional communication between server and client using Akka HTTP
- Designed and managed API system deployment using fast http server and Amazon AWS architecture. Creating AWS S3 buckets, instances by using terraform tool.
- SQL Naming Conventions Enforcement, Using Python; Stored Procedures created a server job that enforces naming conventions for all SQL objects. Creating a more constant SQL environment.
- Worked on Amazon Web Services(AWS) infrastructure with automation and configuration management tools such as Chef and Puppet. Worked on Python Open stack API's.
- Created and configured virtual development environments with Chef and Virtual Box.
- Implemented CI/CD best practices to automate build and deployment to all environments with Chef, Jenkins and Artifactory.
- Utilized React for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the GitHub API through keywords.
- All the code are stored in local Git repository and once it is validated then it is committed onto GitHub.
- Performed Unit testing on ReactJS applications using tools like Karma, Jasmine and worked with Gulp tool for build automation.
Confidential - Chicago, IL
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Manage deployment automation using Puppet, Custom Puppet modules and Ruby.
- Used Bootstrap and Angular.JS, React.js and Node.js in effective web design.
- ImplementvariousscreensforthefrontendusingReact.jsandusedvariouspredefinedcomponentsfromNPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Building stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Responsible for Installation, configuration, Maintenance, Deployments, Update, Monitoring, performance tuning on Linux.
- Works in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept.
- Implements stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Used React to overcome the problems like building large applications with data that change over time.
- Used Spring Tag Libraries to develop the JSP pages.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Express JS and Node.JS.
- Involved in building applications using ReactJS by building re-usable UI Components.
- Used Azure Storage Emulator to test the application against the Microsoft Azure Storage Services like Tables, blobs, queues.
- Built web journal with framework and Jinja templates.
- Created end to end automation solutions for clients as per requirement which involves feasibility study, designing architecture, development, testing and deployment of automation.
- Moved on-premises SQL database to Azure SQL hybrid model
- Enhancing the scripts with Django/flask frameworks and designed the view with bootstraps
- Developed API modularizing existing python module with the help of pyyaml libraries which is an YAML parser and emitter for Python.
Confidential - Dallas, TX
- Developed the single page application following Agile Scrum, participated in daily standups, sprint reviews, Kickoffs and used Jira for project management.
- Interfaced with the Marketing and IT departments &developing requirements to implement.
- Increased speed and memory efficiency by implementing code migration to convert python code to C/C++ using python to develop an dashboard application.
- Responsible to create Responsive Web Design using Twitter Bootstrap and Media Queries.
- Managed cloud based projects on agile for esteemed clients. Used SAAS, PAAS&IAAS based cloud models, Virtualization of Servers and compute storage.
- Created and deployed new features to sustain and amend existing applications under MVC pattern using Node.JS, Angular, Bootstrap and Express.
- Developed multiple POCs to create an interface between Backend to Frontend by using Mongo DB, Express JS, Angular JS and Node.js.
- Understanding of web Sockets. Created HTTP Rest API's using Node.js.
- Integrated Node.js with Express.js and communicated with MongoDB for CRUD operation on the data.
- Created Gulp scripts for various tasks and used Node-JS for managing application UI Dependencies.
- Developed business service layer and data access layer using spring and Mongo-db (Spring Mongo-Template).
- Ensured site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout the project’s lifecycle.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to Git hub.
- Utilized PyUnit, the Python Unit test framework, for all Python applications.