Software/Library: Docker, Git, Confidential Cloud Vision (AutoML), Pytorch, Tensorflow, Subversion
Lead Software Developer
- Developed and deployed several releases of a large web application which receives over 100,000 requests daily from Confidential worldwide.
- Massively increased testing coverage through championing unit, UI and integration testing.
- Created numerous PL/SQL scripts to automate manual processes to increase the team’s operations efficiency.
- Managed a team of 12 analysts. The team was tasked with continuing to maintain the operation of 9 critical applications used by numerous Confidential agencies.
- Granted $250,000 by a Confidential venture capitalist group to pursue an effort involving usage of drones and machine learning.
- Lead a team which used Confidential Cloud Vision’s AutoML, Tensorflow and Pytorch to train a model which is able to predict and identify potholes on roads.
- Developed a tool like the application “Pinterest” using the Python Flask stack.
- Leveraged the use of Docker and Github to work on the project with 3 other like - minded developers.
- Developed a Confidential in-house search engine tool to help Confidential consultants when searching for new projects.
- Used MEAN stack (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, NodeJS).