- Highly skilled Sr. Java Back End Engineer worked in the field of the Information Technology, specialized in software development, research & test on emerging technologies and the implementation f fine projects. Experience in the creation of systems and technological solutions, main objective to have hands on experience with latest industrial tools by strengthening and acquiring the skills required by the new technological demands.
- 12+ years of extensive IT experience with primary expertise in requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, implementation, integration, testing, maintenance & support of mobile Enterprise, Web, Cloud Apps
- Experienced in various Business Domains such as E Governance, Banking, Federal and State government
- Experience in full life cycle development involving analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, implementation & maintenance of application software in web - based environment and Distributed 3-tier architecture.
- Applied Domain Driven Design and Integration Design patterns and best Practices for stable, scalable, improved performance and maintenance-free code.
- Expertise in developing Multi-tier enterprise level web applications using various J2EE technologies including JSP, JQuery, Servlets, JMS, JDBC, JNDI, ANT, Java Multi-threading and XML.
- Have good knowledge and skills implementing Web/Enterprise architectures and in open source frameworks such as JPA, spring (Core, MVC, Boot, Batch, Kafka), Rest Services, Hibernate.
- Experience in programming with Multithreading, Servlets, JSP and JSF.
- Knowledge of Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic & WAS application servers.
- Cognitive about designing, deploying and operating highly available, scalable and fault tolerant systems using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Possess good knowledge in creating and launching AWS EC2/Lightsail instances using AMI’s of Linux, RHEL & Amazon Linux, planning and deploying AWS VPC, enabling and managing roles & security through AWS IAM and Cognito, creating and querying AWS DynamoDB, creating serverless services on AWS Lambda & API Gateway and deploying and managing storage in AWS S3, EBS & EFS.
- Conducted various POC (Proof of concepts) on emerging technologies like IOT, Mobile, cloud.
- Extensively developed optimized stored procedures, Triggers and Functions using SQL Server, ORACLE, DB2 & MySQL.
- Experienced with SQL databases like Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL and basic experience NoSQL like MongoDB, Dynamo, Cassandra & HBase.
- Implemented effective source code management and Static Code Analysis (Findbugs, Checkstyle, PMD).
- Experience in using IDE like RAD, jdeveloper, Eclipse and NetBeans for debugging and using java coding standards from the beginning of development.
- Experience in using version control tools like CVS, SVN, Git and extensive knowledge on developing Web-based applications utilizing Java technologies
- Test driven development TDD, developing and executing unit test cases using JUnit; Also expertise in Manual Testing of mobile and web applications.
- Experienced in L2, L3 Tech support and Monitor application performance and reviews of staging or production.
- Crafted several innovative concepts to support enterprise growth, agility and architecture modernization.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize work load, manage multiple projects and meet project deadlines by following project standards and procedures as per client specifications.
- Good interpersonal skills, excellent verbal, written and presentation skills and can work both independently and in a team.
Core Java, JDK 1.4: 1.8, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, Visual Basic .Net, C#
Java Technologies: J2SE, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JNDI, JDBC, JSTL, EJB, JSF, Junit, JPA, RMI, JMS, XPath, XSLT, XSD, DTD
Markup Languages: HTML, CSS, DHTML, XHTML, XML
Scripting Language: Java Script, CSS, Angular 4, Bash
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, SOAP UI, RESTful
Web Logic, WAS 6: WAS 9, Tomcat, JBoss, JavaWebServer5.0, Glassfish
Microsoft SQL Server 2005: 2012, MySQL, Oracle 10g, 11g, Informix, NoSQL, MongoDB, DB2
Application Frameworks: Spring (Core, MVC, Boot, Security, JPA, REST Services, Integration and others)
ORM Technology: Hibernate, JPA
IDEs: Eclipse, Netbeans, JBuilder, LDAP, IntelliJ, IBM RSA/RAD (Rational Application Developer)
Modeling Tools: UML
Windows XP, 2000, 7: 10, UNIX, Linux, AIX
Version Control Systems: CVS, SubVersion, Git
AWS: EC2, Lightsail, IAM, Cognito, S3, EBS, EFS, VPC, DynamoDB, Lambda & API Gatewamicrservicesy
Others Tools: RAD, Edit Plus, Apache Ant, Maven, Jira, Cassandra, Hadoop, HBase, Phoenix, Avro, Impala, AWS, Serverless, JUnit, Log4J, SLF4J, MS Office Suite, MS FrontPage, Toad, SQL Developer, Visio, Microsoft VSS, Putty, IBM Enterprise Insight Analysis
Senior Java Developer
- Participated in requirement gathering sessions with client business owners, and provided inputs in to creation of Functional Requirement Documents, analysis, design and implementation of the application
- Designed, developed and programmed in IIB, Java and Oracle 12c.
- Implemented software solutions for critical business processes, increasing productivity throughout the organization.
- Actively involved in creating and implementing client application, transformation and enrichment service.
- Developed strategy for integrating internal security model with Spring Security and Spring Boot.
- Developed the application using Core Java 7/8 and concurrent Collections
- Involved in deploying the application in the AWS cloud environment using cloud template.
- Design, investigation and implementation of private facing websites on Amazon Web Services.
- Created Entity using JPA and Spring Data JPA for execute queries to the databases.
- Developed application based on Java/J2EE 7/8 and various other APIs like Servlets, JSF, JDBC, JNDI.
- Implemented RESTful API using Spring Framework for later use with desktop/mobile applications.
- Prepared technical design plan for reference module, which includes each page detail specifications, business rules, system rules, navigation and process flow.
- Analyze process and systems and provide recommendations for improvement to assist the business in achieving its goals and objectives, leveraging best practices and professional experiences.
- Manage the accuracy and integrity of code base by conducting code reviews and providing guidance for improvements where necessary.
- Loaded data into DataStax Cassandra cluster from Oracle RDBMS using Java Access Driver. Leveraged Sqoop to transfer bulk data from Hadoop cluster.
- Developed stored procedures, Triggers and Functions using and SQL queries.
- Designed and implemented the MongoDB & DB2 schema
- Wrote services to store and search information from the MongoDB & DB2.
- Participating actively in Daily scrum meetings, Retrospective meetings, and Sprint Planning and Defect Triage meetings for on time delivery of business needs.
- Achieved Best performing team for reverse Engineering.
Senior Java Developer
- Understanding the new requirement for the Application based on the discussion with users and client.
- Based on the understanding preparing the design document and uploading in confluence. Also involved with Sprint planning and finalizing the story points; prepare technical design document based on existing application for Migration.
- Responsible for designing and implementing architecture and preparing the build automation through Atlassian platform (Jira, Confluence).
- Responsible for developing API using REST and guiding on integration with the UI layer using best practices.
- Involved with different POC on Spring Boot as when needed.
- Developed Web services to allow communication between applications through SOAP over HTTP.
- Used J2EE design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Factory, and DAO.
- Developed DAOs Data Access Objects and performed O/R mapping using Hibernate to access the data-base.
- Implemented Spring MVC, IOC, Spring Boot, Transactions, Spring JDBC template, and JSON features.
- Archetype project based on Maven; Developer of the migration of this Java system to a Maven, CDI, secured and more modern application using frameworks and design patterns and principles.
- Developer in charge of creating a new integration environment to make a modern and agile project oriented
- Worked with Git Workflow Methodology, Jira tickets forking into features/branches/bug fixes and merging after pull requests with team.
- Following and tracking tasks giving complete status during each sprint in Jira.
- Used SCRUM for agile development and participated in team led solutions, reviewing peer's code for quality and completeness.
- Preparing unit testing and system testing planning with the testing team.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, Restful Web Services, XML/XSD, JSON, Weblogic, GIT, JUnit, Maven, Eclipse, Linux, Agile, Windows.
Java Software Engineer
- Responsible for design, development, application architecture, use cases, flowcharts,
- Responsible for writing detailed design specification document and implementing all business rules.
- Applied design strictly followed OOA/OOD Concepts.
- Designing and building Architecture using JEE and MVC
- Implemented JSF MVC framework and developed DAO classes.
- Configured controllers and Handler Mapping, etc.
- Developed Web Service clients based on Axis Webservices.
- Involved in developing interfaces, in order to invoke the various business partners using XML, XSLT, XSD.
- Developed stored procedures and cursors and some triggers to perform batch jobs.
- Installed and Configured the JBoss App server for JSP’s, EJB’s, and Connection Pool etc.
- Worked on ANT scripts for building and deploying the application.
- Optimization of Hibernate mapping in order to boost performance of system.
- Worked with JEE Design patterns and Model View Controller Architecture
- Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate and configured Hibernate to interact with the database.
- Used Web services to communicate with external vendors.
- Developed Test Cases and automated testing using JUnit.
- Scheduled and started the complete schema backup before release of the product.
Environment: Core Java, J2SE, JDBC, Hibernate, JSF, Web Services, XML, XSLT, XSD, Ant, Agile, JUnit, Linux, Windows, Visual Basic 6.0, Delphi 7, MS SqlServer 2002, MySQL.