- IT professional with 8 years of experience in developing web based, SOA based and client/server applications in multi - platform environments with Java/J2EE technologies, Involved in all the phases of Life Cycle of Software Development (SDLC).
- Good experience in developing applications using Agile (XP and Scrum) Test Driven Development and Waterfall methodology.
- Extensive experience and actively involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Reviews, Coding, Code Reviews, Unit and Integration Testing.
- Experience with Java 1.8 features such as Lambda Expressions for making anonymous inline function calls by using Functional Interfaces which makes code readable and concise.
- Experience with amazon web services (AWS) and amazon cloud technologies such as Amazon EC2 (virtual servers), S3 , Amazon Cloud Watch (monitoring).
- Deploy application updates to AWS and monitored the load balancing of different instances
- Experience in understanding and implementing of Microservices in client-server business applications.
- Hands on experience on building REST API’s by using Spring Boot module to implement micro service architecture .
- Experience in Spring Framework such as Struts, Spring IOC, Spring Resources, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC, Spring Security, spring Boot, JSF, Junit, Hibernate, Jasper reports.
- Experience in creating Docker images to solve containerization problems.
- Experience in developing web-services using REST, SOAP, WSDL and Apache AXIS2, UDDI, WSDL, JAX- RPC, JAX-RS JAX-WS, JAX-B.
- Used to send and receive messages from Rabbit MQ and differentiate messages using Apache Camel.
- Hands on experience in working with Collections, Exception Handling, Multithreading, Generics, Enums and Annotations.
- Analysis, Design and Development of J2EE Business applications, Web-based and n-tier applications using the following core technologies - Java, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, and XML.
- Good Experience using Object Relational Mapping tool like Hibernate and JPA.
- Experience in development, deployment and troubleshooting Web based and enterprise based applications on Windows, UNIX and Linux platforms.
- Working experience with Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, Toad for performing SQL and PL/SQL programming and NoSQL DB like MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Experience in designing transaction processing systems deployed on various application servers including Tomcat, Web Sphere, Web logic, JBoss.
- Good Experience on Quality Control, JIRA, Tracking the tickets like accepting the tickets/defects, Reviewing Code and closing the tickets etc.
- Experience in CVS, GIT and SVN for Source code version control.
- Experience with various IDEs like Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite, and IBM RAD
- Excellent Experience in Code Refactoring.
- Excellent Client interaction skills and proven experience in working independently as well as in a team.
- Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and self-motivated individual showing ability to learn and use new technologies and frameworks in considerably less time.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java 1.8, J2EE, and PL/SQL.
Tools and Framework: Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Struts, Apache Camel, JUnit, SOAP UI.
J2SE/J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, RMI, Sockets, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JMS, Java Beans, JSTL, Struts, EJB, Spring, Hibernate, JTA, JNDI, JPA, Web Services (JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI and RESTFUL).
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, DOM, SAX, DTD, XQuery, XSD and XSLT.
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2, S3, Dynamo DB, ELB.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL server, MS SQL, IBM DB2, MongoDB.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, Glassfish, Web logic Application server, JBOSS.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle and Jenkins.
IDE / Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite (STS), RAD.
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Mockito, Soap UI, Log4j and JIRA.
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS and GIT.
Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux and Unix.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Test Driven Development.
Confidential, Cary, NC
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modelling, analysis, design, development and testing.
- Developed front-end content using HTML5, CSS3, JSP, jQuery, Bootstrap and NodeJS.
- Expertise in designing, developing, testing & deploying J2EE Applications using Servlets , JSPs , EJBs , Web Services.
- Maintained Interface compatibility and concurrency in the project using Java 1.8 new features like Lambda expressions, default, static methods and Concurrency API.
- Developed the business layer components as Stateless Session Beans based on EJB API.
- Developed Angular 2.0 custom directives and used Routes and Factory validations in Angular.
- Designed, built, and deployed a multitude application utilizing almost all of AWS stack (Including EC2, S3, Dynamo DB, SQS and EMR ), focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Integrated Open stack API with Amazon EC2 cloud-based architecture in AWS . Having experience with Cloud Computing environment and Utilized Amazon Web Services ( AWS ) EC2 to deploy Docker containers.
- Developed RESTful Web services for transmission of data in JSON format.
- Developed the application with various Spring Framework modules like Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Security, and Spring Batch.
- Used Spring MVC framework at the Web tier level to isolate each layer of the application so that complexity of integration will be reduced, and maintenance will be very easy.
- Used Spring AOP for solving crosscutting concerns like keeping customer log data and transactions details.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework by configuring the various mappings in Hibernate files and created DAO layer.
- Designed and integrated the full-scale Hibernate persistence solution with the application architecture.
- Involved in design and development of the Hibernate Domain Model for the service.
- Worked on RESTful Web services as well as Node Rest framework for backend services used Oracle for database services and RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Demonstrate exposure with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment to DevOps CI/CD tool Methodologies.
- Designed and developed Middle-tier components for company's object framework using best practices and design Patterns and used in Model-View-Controller (MVC).
- Secured the API's by implementing Oauth2 token-based authentication/authorization scheme using Spring Security.
- Create and configured the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying Micro Services by using Jenkins.
- Installed, monitored and maintained the development infrastructure including JIRA.
- Worked on Log4J to validate functionalities and Mockito framework JUnit for Unit testing and executed TDD framework.
- Used Git to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Used Maven as build automation tool for deploying the project on WebSphere Application Server.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Full Stack Developer
- Used Agile Methodologies to manage the full life cycle development of the project.
- Use JSF (Java Server Faces) to implement component based User Interface Applications.
- Developed server side JEE application components using Spring Core, Spring MVC, Annotations, Servlets, JDK 1.7, EJB’s
- Extensively used Spring Framework modules like DI(IOC), Auto Wiring, JDBC Templates, Spring Security, AOP.
- Developing spring boot application using microservices architecture with Spring Eureka to maintain small and lightweight services and communication between these services are done by using API routes for the entire cluster.
- Used Spring Batch as spring batch jobs can meet the requirements of reliability, robustness, and traceability, which are essential for automatic processing of large amount of data.
- Parsed the data to project to client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security and OAuth.
- Spring Transaction is used for the degree of isolation to work with other transactions and to execute within a transaction scope to run that transaction and used to check out before timing out of the transaction.
- Extensively used Hibernate concepts such as inheritance, lazy loading, dirty checking, locking, and transactions.
- Hibernate DAO classes were developed to retrieve and save data using Spring framework manager classes.
- Performance monitoring of Mongo databases with OPS manager/MMS and familiar in installing and maintaining MongoDB in private Cloud Environments. Worked on multiple BSON type objects and used based on requirement.
- Developed a code for Web services using JAX-WS, SOAP and used SOAP UI tool for testing the services.
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP) from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Modified existing applications to a suite of microservices and all microservices to facilitate deployment using Spring Boot and Junit and Power Mock frameworks for unit testing.
- Involved in developing microservices integrated with VSTS for CI/CD by automating the build/release process.
- Moving existing monolithic architecture to microservices and migrating them to AWS cloud .
- Created and configured AWS Elastic Load Balancers and auto scaling groups to distribute the traffic and to have a cost efficient, fault tolerant and highly available environment.
- Deployed Docker contained Spring boot micro services in to AWS EC2 container service using AWS admin console and used lambda to run applications in AWS console.
- Deployed and tested on WebSphere application server.
- Configured Maven for Java automation projects and developed Maven Project Object Model (POM).
- Writing Unit test cases using JUNIT testing framework and performed unit and system testing.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions, monitored error logs and fixed the problems.
- Selenium’s playback tool feature for authoring tests has been used in executing more than 100 test cases.
- Used IBM Clear case as version controlling system.
Environment: Agile, Servlets, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS3, AngularJS, JSP, HTML, XML, JSF, AJAX, jQuery, JSON, Spring MVC, JDK 1.7, EJB, JMS, J2EE, Eclipse, Spring Batch, Security, Transaction, Hibernate, Apache Tomcat, MySQL, PL/SQL, Apache Axis2, SOAP, WSDL, SOAPUI, Microservices, AWS, Maven, Junit, Log4j, Selenium.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) based on the functional requirements.
- Application is implemented using agile methodology where there is a daily SCRUM meeting to understand the status and resolve any issues.
- Upgraded existing UI with HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Bootstrap and Angular JS interaction.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Cloud Data Flow and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Designed and developed the End Points (Controllers), Business Layer, DAO Layer using Hibernate/JDBC template and Spring IOC (Dependency Injection).
- Spring MVC model integration for front-end request action controller.
- Implemented Restful web services using JAX-RS annotations, Jersey as provider and implemented security using OAuth.
- Consumed SOAP and Restful web services in SOA environment and used SOAP UI for testing.
- Developed the monolithic application and also involved in migrating existing monolithic application in to Micro Service Architecture based RESTful Service and deployments were done on Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Developed RESTful services using Spring Boot and deployed the application on Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Working with Pivotal cloud foundry to deploy and run the applications through Jenkins.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations and Transaction Management.
- Extensively used hibernate named queries, criteria queries, Hibernate Query Language (HQL) and Optimistic Locking and Caching to process the data from the database.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Created flows on messaging using Active MQ.
- Extensively used JUnit for unit testing, integration testing and production testing.
- Involved in installing and configuring Maven for application builds and deployment.
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Setup the continuous Integration (CI) process for the application using the Jenkins.
- Developed the application using Spring Tool Suite as the IDE for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation and used SVN as version control.
- Involved in Maintenance and Enhancements for the project.
Environment: Java, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JQuery, Angular JS, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security, XML, XSD, SOAP, Restful, SOAP, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Log4j, SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), Micro Service Architecture, Oracle, Web Sphere Application Server, Agile Methodology, JUnit, Maven, Jenkins, GIT, JIRA and Spring Tool Suite (STS).
- Used Spring MVC and Dependency Injection for handling presentation and business logic.
- To maintain loose coupling between layers published the business layer as services and injected necessary dependent components using Spring IOC and published cross-cutting concerns like Logging, User Interface exceptions, Transactions using Spring AOP.
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology.
- Involved in the development of Servlet, Struts Action classes, Business Objects, Web Services.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application.
- Extensively used JSON to parse the data from server side to satisfy the business requirement.
- Established Database Connectivity using JDBC, Hibernate O/R mapping with Spring ORM for DB2.
- Consumed Web Services to interact with other external interfaces to exchange the data in different forms by using Restful service.
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and XML using Apache CXF framework and worked on parsing the XML files using DOM/SAX parsers.
- Created tables, triggers, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, SQL queries, Joins, and views for IBM DB2.
- Implemented Restful and SOAP-based Web Services and used Soap UI for testing.
- Used Spring JMS module for lookup for the queues and MDBs for the listeners.
- Involved in Unit Testing of various modules by generating the Test Cases.
- Performed deployment of applications on JBOSS.
- Involved in day to day handling of JIRA issues (production issues at the time) that involved data inconsistencies that required to be solved in very less time.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC ).
- Used Rational Rose for the Use Case, Object, Class, Collaboration and Sequence Diagrams.
- Created Servlets which route to appropriate EJB components and render retrieved information
- Developed Session Beans to process requests and used Entity Beans to retrieve and update.
- Implemented Executor Framework in Multithreading. Designing and implementing Multiple Process Service using Multithreading and Concurrency concepts to schedule and execute jobs.
- Front-end is designed by using HTML, CSS, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, Ajax and Struts .
- Wrote PL/SQL stored procedures, Prepared statement and used API .
- Involved in writing and executing stored procedures, functions and triggers for Oracle .
- Developed web application using Struts, JSP, Servlets, Java beans that uses MVC design pattern.
- Involved in writing the exception and validation classes using Struts validation rules.
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool for creating Servlets, JSP, and XML.
- Designed and developed Message-driven beans that consumed the messages from the Java message queue.
- Wrote SQL for JDBC prepared statements to retrieve the data from the database.
- The application was deployed on the Tomcat Server.
Trainee Software Engineer
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Conceptual Design, Analysis, Detail Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Implemented Use Case Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams during the design using Rational Rose.
- Developed application with Servlet and JSP.
- Responsible in creating Servlet which route submittals to appropriate Enterprise Java Bean (EJB) components and render retrieved information.
- Involved in implementing the DAO pattern for database connectivity and used the JDBC API extensively.
- Also worked with the PDF and EXCEL format file download of user data on JSP’s when user wanted to save his/her personal data on JSP page tables.
- Established connection with JDBC to persist data to MySQL database.
- Monitored the logs using Log4J and fixed the problem.
- The Application was deployed on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Involved in build and deploying the application using ANT.
- Used Configuration Management Tools for version control which is built on CVS.