- Over 7+ years of experience in software architecture, design, development, testing and support of web and enterprise applications using Java, J2EE technologies.
- Extensive working knowledge with Core Java, J2EE, Spring, Struts, Servlets, Hibernate, SOAP and Restful Webservices.
- Expertise in development of applications using J2EE technologies like Java, JSP, Servlets, Apache Axis, JDBC, JNDI, LDAP and XML/XSL.
- Extensive experience on UI design and implementation using HTML, CSS, JSP, Java Script, Angular JS, React JS, Node JS, Ajax, JQuery and Bootstrap.
- Worked on Spring Core, Spring ORM, Spring DAO, and Spring MVC architectures as well as Spring AOP for Logging, Transactions and Messaging.
- Experienced in working Spring modules - IOC, AOP, JDBC DAO, MVC & ORM.
- Experienced in developing Micro Service using Spring Boot.
- Experience in working with Service Oriented Architecture using SOAP(JAX-WS) and RESTful (JAX-RS, Spring MVC) webservices using Jersey, SOAP UI and REST API.
- Expertise in Database, working with JDBC, Oracle, MS SQL and SQL Server.
- Expertise in Relational Databases like Oracle SQL, MySQL and proficient in writing complex SQL Queries (Joins and Triggers), Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers using PL/SQL.
- Knowledge in Object Relational Mapping tools like Hibernate, JDBC and Hibernate Query Language.
- Experienced in all stages of Software development life cycle (SDLC) using various methodologies like Agile, Scrum and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Expertise in deploying applications on IBM Web Sphere, Oracle WebLogic, Apache Tomcat and JBOSS Server.
- Experienced in using the Java IDE’s such as WSAD, RAD, Eclipse and Net Bean.
- Used Ant and Maven with Hudson and Jenkins to build and deploy projects.
- Used Tag libraries, ANT and Log4j to increase productivity and software quality.
- Created unit test cases to test the application with more than 75% test case coverage using JUNIT and Mockito.
- Expertise in working with J2EE design patterns such as a Adapter, Command, MVC, DAO, Singleton, Factory.
- Team player and self-starter with effective communication, motivation and organizational skills combined with attention to detail and business process improvements.
- Quick learner with good analytical and communication skills coupled with a proactive attitude and good team spirit.
Languages: C, C++, Java, PL/SQL, SQL, UML2.0, XML 1.0, XSL 2.0, XSLT.
Java: Swing, Collections, Multithreading, Networking, Generics, Exception Handling, Files and Streams, JDBC.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, RMI, EJB 2.x/3.x, JMS, JNDI, JSF, XML.
Application Server/Web Server: IBM WebSphere Application Server 4.x/5.x/6.x, Weblogic 8.x/9.x, Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x.
SOAP, WSDL, Axis, JAX: WS
IDEs: Eclipse 2.x/3.x, WSAD 5.1.1, JDeveloper, IBM RAD v7.5.0, Netbeans.
Framework: Spring 1.x/2.x/3.x/4.x, Hibernate 2.x/3.x, Struts 1.x/2/x.
Version Control: CVS, SVN, ClearCase, Starteam
Database: Oracle (8i/9i/10g/11g/12c), SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012 , DB2, MySQL.
MVC, MVC: 2, Business Delegate, DAO, DTO, Service Locator, Session Facade, Intercepting Filter, Singleton.
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/7/Vista, Linux, UNIX, shell scripting.
Web Technologies: XML, XSLT, XSL, XPath, JAXP, JAXB, SAX, DOM, HTML, CSS, XHTML, DHTML.
MS Office, Dream: Weaver, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Visio.
Other Tools: ANT, JAXB, JAXP, JUnit, LDAP Log4j, SLF4j, Toad, Rational Rose, Device Anywhere,, Maven, DroolsSubversion, Visual SourceSafe, CMVC.
Confidential, Roswell, GA
- Design and developed Webservices to provide to the various client using Restful.
- Played key role in setting up design and coding standards/guidelines such as Java coding standards.
- Conducted daily Stand Up sessions using Agile methodology.
- Extensively worked on Java Multithreads in writing the core logic.
- Developed Build Script using Maven tool.
- Designed and developed REST APIs with Jersey implementation along with JAX-RS
- Designed and developed common logging service using Spring Aspect Oriented Programming, Thread Locals and Log4j to log the information into the database.
- Used Apache Tomcat, JBOSS EAP as a web server to deploy and test web application.
- Used Jenkins to build the applications
- Used SVN for version control
- Organized and developed JUNIT test cases and test classes.
- Implemented REST APIs, to support external and internal application.
- Involved in writing of Web services using SOAP, WSDL, deployment, configuration and testing.
- Worked on Java Scripts libraries like jQuery
- Designed and developed web-based software using Spring MVC Framework and Spring Core
- Used Spring ORM module to integrate with Hibernate.
- Implemented Hibernate framework to connect to database and mapping of Java objects to database tables
- Used WebLogic server for deploying the application.
- Involved in writing the Maven build file to build and deploy the application.
- Worked on SVN version control systems.
- Used Clear Case for Source Code maintenance.
Confidential, NYC, NY
- Participating in the High-level and low-level system design, planning, estimation and implementation.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Hibernate frame work is used in persistence layer for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a relational database (oracle).
- Worked on generating the web services classes by using Service Oriented Architecture SOA, WSDL, UDDI, SOAP.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Struts Framework including JSP, Servlets and Action classes.
- Responsible for developing Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and process flow diagrams for the modules using UMLand Rational Rose.
- Involved in Preparation of the technical design documents and involved in identifying and implementation of different J2EE design patterns like Service Locator, Business Delegate, and DAO etc.
- Used JAXBAPI to bind XML Schema to java classes.
- Modified Account View functionality to enable display of blocked accounts details that have tags. This involved modifying Struts classes, JSP changes and middle tier enhancements.
- Effective usage of J2EE Design Patterns namely Session Facade, Factory Method, Command and Singleton to develop various base framework components in the application.
- Involved in Units integration, bug fixing, and User acceptance testing with test cases.
- Developed Action classes, Stateless Session Beans and DAO classes for Accounts and other Modules.
- Resolved database inconsistency with better design and efficient SQL queries.
- Used CVS for version control
- JUnit, JMock Frameworks were used for performing unit and integration testing by writing test cases.
- ANT and Maven was used as a build tool. Also worked in an Agile work environment.
- Used Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance logs.
Environment: J2EE 1.4, JDK 1.6, Servlets 2.5, JSP 2.2, Struts1.3, HTML, XHTML, XSLT, JDBC, JMS, EJB 2.0, SOAP, WSDL, Web Services, Oracle 10g, WebSphere 6.1, Eclipse 3.2, Ant 1.6.5, Maven 3, Agile development process, JAXB, CVS, PL/SQL, Rational ClearQuest, JUnit, JMock, Windows XP and Log4j
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Implemented the business logic using Spring framework. Used dependency injection for injecting the beans. Actively participated in the implementation, maintenance and testing phases of quote generation using Struts framework.
- Created hibernate mapping and hibernate configuration files for data manipulation.
- Used Websphere Application Server for deploying various components of application.
- Designed and implemented action-flows for persistence for user entered data.
- Used SVN software configuration management and version control
- Utilized design patterns such as singleton to access DAO.
- Extensively used log4j to log regular debug and exception statements.
- Performed code review and unit tested the application using Junit framework.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, Websphere Application Server, Eclipse, JSP, Struts Framework, Spring Framework, XML, HTML, Hibernate, Oracle 9i.